"Hm. Yes, thanks anyway."

Anastacia glanced once more at the cooler, and at Sebastian who was leaving it behind for some reason... "Fuck it." She popped the lid off and grabbed a heart, taking off the respective glove on the hand that was to hold the heart. Resealing the container with care and giving it a slight shove towards the Hyde HQ, Anastacia went on her way. During her walk she occasionally took a bite out of the heart. The muscle fibers proving once again they weren't tender and rather tough to chew through... If she didn't have razor blades for teeth. The coppery taste of blood filled her mouth, something she was used to and quite enjoyed. Despite the mess it made of her teeth and tongue, barely anything escaped her mouth. Centuries of practice.

Stepping inside her room Anastacia was already a little unhappy. This fucking massive smear of blood on the floor. Then the body. Why the fuck was there a body. She pulled her earpiece out of her pocket and flicked it on; "Why the fuck is there a body." a sharp tone that sounded disappointed and pissed at the same time. She flicked the earpiece mic off and sighed deeply. Allison was basically pushing the blood around, smearing it further, while she was adding to complete disaster. "Allison." Anastacia's left eye twitched. "Please, stop pushing the blood around and clean yourself up. You won't clean a damn thing at this rate. You have a stab wound. If you don't put something on the wound you'll lose an absurd amount of blood. I'll wrap you in some gauze and finish cleaning up. just wash up and get the wine to Desdemona after I'm done wrapping your wounds, please." She sighed, this was a fairly childish display. Something that Anastacia wasn't very grateful of seeing. It just meant more work for her. It didn't matter too much in all honesty.

Interactions:

@Allison Rose
Uh... whoever has an earpiece.​

When Otto mentioned towards the door, Saharah took one last sip of her tea and stood up, smiling at their leader. She rolled her eyes when he said the others might get the wrong idea. "Yeah, I used to be a prostitute, they would definitely get the wrong idea." She said again with an eye roll. Their gang was full of people with dirty minds or just perverts in general *cough* Sebastian *cough*.

"I'm surprised you trust me as a second in command and you dont know how I fight." Saharah smirked. "I do enjoy a good fight, it's good practice and I get to let out some steam." She used to train with Apollo from time to time, just to strengthen up and blow off steam. Of course she never beat him, if the leader was beatable they shouldnt be a leader so she wasnt expecting to win from Otto. It was already clear he was stronger, she hoped to just be faster and smarter than him. Then their match wouldnt be over in minutes. "We can go to the basement or outside in the back, which ever you prefer." She told the man.

(@Dakota K5 We can do the document idea thing you had after this post ^^ I couldnt help myself.)

Sebastian was making his way back. he would have glanced back with a smirk as the Wendigo had taken a heart. "hehe...knew it.." he says talking to himself. As soon as he got back to HQ he would start looking for Otto. he asked almost everyone he meet inside as he sighs and picks up his radio. "Hey Boss..we need to talk. Where are you at?" he says leaning on the wall. "Also Bring The Second hand please." he says as he waits for an answer. he would just hum to himself as he waited looking around the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mess is first." Allison responded, remembering the order Marcus had told her what to do. She did not plan on messing up again, but who was she kidding, she was probably already messing up. "Marcus's orders." Despite what Anastacia had said, Allison continued trying to clean up the bloody mess.

"[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Mr.Johnson was caught trying to steal some supplies, i dealt with it, if Allison is still there trying to clean it up, remind her i told her to get herself patched up, i swear that girl could forget she was being stabbed to death" [/BCOLOR] Marcus put down his earpiece after responding to Anastasia's question and put his head back on the desk, going back to his nap that he thought he well deserved at the the time
@TwistedPainter
mention of @Allison Rose

Knox laid on the bed and enjoyed the rest while he could. Its been a while since he could get some real down time. He reached down into his cargo pants pocket and pulled out one of the small knifes from the fight. He had slipped it into his pocket when he pulled out the concussion grenade from his same pocket. He also pulled out the smoke grenade he had in the same pocket. He had actually been rather unprepared than usual, he usually had a couple extra items on him and a small alice pack to carry it in. Knox fiddled with the blade a bit before eventually setting it down on the table next to him. Same with the smoke grenade.

"Let's head to the basement, it'd be bad form for us to spar outside and caught in an attack...should one happen." Otto spoke as he walked through the door and towards the main stairs of the building with Saharah following behind. "We will start with hand to hand...it'd be a little lopsided if I used my shotgun or pistol while you used your blades." Otto enjoyed fighting with his fists anyway and it had been quite a while since he last got to do so.

Saharah chuckled and smirked. "Dont underestimate the power of my blades." She told him as they headed downstairs to the basement. Her weapons might seem like just blades on a ribbon, but she could do way more with it than people thought. Hand to hand was going to be challenging, but a challenge she would gladly accept. Otto was a lot bigger and buffer than her, but she was sure she could get some punches and blocks in there, Apollo had taught her everything she knew after all.

"I ain't underestimating anything but buckshot is buckshot." He said as he moved to his own side of the basement making a space between the two of them, he took off his shirt revealing a large collection of scars and healed wounds. "Hope you don't mind, don't got many shirts here yet and I would hope to not damage this one if I can help it." He looked to her as he popped some joints and rolled his shoulders.

Saharah looked at Otto's scars and knew he had been though enough shit in his life just like the rest of their gang. He would fit perfectly in their group of misfits. Saharah undid her braid and put her long hair in a tight bun. Otto seemed like the kind of guy who would be evil enough to pull her hair if he could reach it. Once her hair was up, Saharah stepped in her fighting posed, her hands up in fists by her head. "Bring it old man." She said with a challenging smirk.

"Yep, thirty is crazy old in this line of work." Otto said as he rested his hands at his sides. "By the way...nah I'll let you find out yourself." He spoke as he moved with a quickness that really shouldn't of been possible for a man of his size. He was pushing into Saharah's space rather fast, trying to take away any range advantage she would have with her blades. His first punches were lightning quick.

Saharah's eyes went wide when she noticed how fast Otto was and she could guess what he was trying to do. If she had her blades she probably would have tossed them. He got her with the first punch, but she quickly managed to block the second and third before she jumped back, putting some distance between them again. She took a second to take a breath before charging at him, jumping up to jump kick him in the face.

Otto grabbed her foot as she was in the air and moved with her momentem and his own to throw her away from him back towards where he had started the match at. "Gonna have to try harder then that dear." He spoke as he faced her again, waiting for her next move. "I do hope you aren't helpless without those blades of yours, that'd be a real shame if that were the case." Otto was baiting her, to see if her temper would be a large issue, he understood why she had been so angry at the meeting but if it was a constant issue it would need to be corrected.

Saharah got back in from when Otto tossed her back into the spot where she had started. If it was her knives and him thinking he could bait her with her blades, he was wrong... He baited her since he said that one word. "Dont call me dear!" She snapped at him and charged for him again, her foot pushing him back with the momentum as she growled. She hated being called dear, though that had mostly to do with her past.

He took the push with his arms, his eye peeked out between his arms to stare at her. He pulled her closer to him using her leg before throwing three quick jabs at her exposed ribs. "Anger will lead you no where." He spoke as he pushed her away again. "We have much to do if this is the best you have to offer..." He was tempted to call her dear again but at the same time he needed her focused on fighting not enraged.

Saharah huffed and placed her hand on her hip with a slight glare as he trailed off, daring him. He wanted a real real fight? Fine. She looked at him, getting back in her stance. Otto was taller than her by a lot so he had to fight down which she supposed was an up on her end... "I'm just waiting for you to do your best. Dont want to hurt the new leader." She said with a teasing grin. Oh yeah, he was gonna get it now.

"I mean if you want broken arms and other limbs but then Sebastian might be a little angry with me..." He trailed off, he didn't need to be here that long to notice Sebastian eyeing Saharah any time he thought she wasn't looking and even times when she was looking. "But if you insist." His stance changed, away from the loose boxing stance to something much...different. "Come if you dare." He challenged.

"You wanted a real fight, you really think I'm going to be the stupid one and charge first?" She asked him. Saharah wasnt stupid. She was clearly in the disadvantage and she had to let him to charge first. Best thing she could do was defend and find holes where she could hurt him. He was a fucking bear and she was a little fox, there was a big difference between them. But! She wasnt going to let it put her in at a disadvantage. She was flexible, he would see that soon.

He stared at her, he did not charge but instead began to walk towards her, slowly. He kept her eye's locked with his as he raised his open hands up, a grappling stance was taken up by him. He was close now, less than five feet before he lunged and tried to get a hold of Saharah.

Saharah watched Otto carefully as he walked up to her slowly. What was he trying to do? She stayed alert, she knew he had something up his sleeve. She took a quick step forward as he grabbed her and headbutted him before moving away quickly again. This was the reason she put her hair up, damn men and their hands.

"My head is a bit harder then that." He spoke as he pushed into her space again and again grabber her, by the arm this time and took the fight to ground. He moved to straddle her torso and started to rain down strikes.

Sneaky motherfucker! Saharah was able to dodge some punches to the face, but he just kept raining down on her with his throws. Fuck! She had to come up with something. She couldnt throw him off, he was too damn big and heavy! Saharah lifted her legs and scooted more under him so she could get higher and wrapped her legs around his neck neck before managing to pull him backwards, face first into the floor.

He sprung back to his feet in an instant and tackled Saharah back to the ground before dropping a knee into her solarplex before standing and hiking her up with him and throwing her away. He noticed the blood streaming out of his nose and the odd shape in his vision, he reached up and popped it back into place with a crunch though blood still ran down his face, he cleared his nose of blood with a quick snort. "First blood goes to you then I suppose." His tone was decidedly...neutral for what had just happened. "All the same though, we ain't done." He began to advance on her again.

At least she got first blood, which Saharah was happy about. She was small but fierce, but she had to be able to do more than just that. When Otto charged for her again, Saharah jumped backwards and tried to avoid his throws. This was where her blades and ropes would come in handy, but she was sure that a gun was easier in a fight to. Saharah stopped for a second and kicked Otto from below in the jaw, though she knew he was going to grab her foot, she needed a comeback for that.

He took the hit but instead of grabbing her he answered with a kick of his own that came up and contacted her other leg as he pushed her into the wall pinning her with his arm against her neck and his other fist hammering blows into her stomach. His eyes were cold as they stared into her own. "Having fun yet?" he asked before headbutting her himself.

As Otto stared into her eyes with his cold ones, Saharah could see that Otto had been through some real tough shit. She didnt know what it was and maybe she wasnt supposed to, but she felt sorry for him in a way. When he headbutted her, she split open her eyebrow and spit out some blood. "Tons." She said and used his arm as leverage and wrapped a leg around his neck before elbowing him in the face.

He pulled her away before as she was wrapped around him, he used that fact to pick her up and slam her into the ground...multiple times, his grip around her also tightened as on the fifth slam he put his foot on her head and started to push on her, either let her neck break or get her leg off of him. Her choice.

Saharah didnt want to admit it, but fuck, she was in a lot of pain. It got worse when Otto stepped on her face. She didnt want to though. She probably did the meanest thing a girl could do to a guy and kicked him in the balls with her free foot.

He saw that coming a mile away and took his foot off of her face and blocked that shot. "Kinda mean there don't you think? How would you feel if I tried to kick you in your chest, like I could do in this position." He spoke down to her since she was upside down and had to look up at him.

"You were stepping on my face, motherfucker." Saharah huffed. "I didnt know you wanted to play nice." She growled and this time moved her free leg again to kick him in the face as hard as possible.

He wasn't expecting the kick and it sent him off ballance and back, as he felt himself tip back with Saharah's leg still around his neck he did what most people do when falling, he reached out for something to hold onto...though the feeling of fabric and the sound of ripping was not what he expected as he must of grabbed her shirt.

Saharah yelped when Otto didnt let go of her leg as he fell backwards. They fell, her one leg was still wrapped around his head causing her crotch to be right in his face and she was only in her bra too.. Well this was awkward.

"Well...I didn't know this was your plan Saharah..." Otto teased with a bit of a blush on his face. "I mean, you gotta at least buy me dinner first."

@Dakota K5
(Written by the both of us before someone thinks I'm controlling someone else character x3)

Reactions: Dakota K5
Sebastian knowing Saharah would head to the training area. he opens the door walking down. "Hey Boss I need t-..." he blinks a few times looking at the scene in front of him. "Well...seems like you really are with someone...Whelp looks like the flirting is done huh?" he says winking at Saharah as he slowly closes the door walking inside leaning on the wall. "So...boss...we need to talk about the meeting.." he was smirking just loving what he was looking at.

Reactions: Dakota K5
Saharah looked at the door as she heard Sebastian and sat down on Otto's chest to face palm. Than she noticed that the compromising sitiuation had only gotten a little better so quickly moved off of the leader. "It's not what you think, dumbass." She said and rolled her eyes as she pushed herself to a stand, brushing the dirt off of her. She looked at her top and frowned as it lay torn on the floor. Well it seemed like she could no longer wear that anymore. Saharah rubbed her neck, she really popped a few joints when Otto had stepped on her head.

Otto White
Interaction: Sebastian and Saharah
-

He sat up and felt the back of his head, making sure no blood was there. "Hope I didn't push on your next to hard there Saharah, I know that can hurt a lot. Believe me or not I had it done to me once by someone that was like two of me so I know how that feels. I can look at it later or Sebastian can if it's needed." He stood, still shirtless and looked to Sebastian. "What about the meeting?" He asked the shapeshifter.
----
@MaskedMyth
@Stari

Saharah shrugged. "I might have it checked out later maybe." She said and sighed. she really didnt want Sebastian touching her after what he had just seen, she knew he was thinking something! She didnt want him trying anything on her. She rubbed blood from her eyebrow and split lip. It's that Sebastian had walked in otherwise she probably still would be fighting with Otto and he would have won, obviously being the stronger one. She didnt like fighting without her weapons, at least not someone the size of Otto. "I told you about it, didnt I?" Saharah said and looked at Sebastian. The meeting really hadn't been that special, what else would he want to know?

@Stari
@Dakota K5

"Well...to be frank...you two fucked up." he says as he rubs the back of his head slowly standing up more straight walking inside. "I mean...we could always have had a better plan. And it took a lot for me to get that meeting.....not that i did not like that.....fuck up." he sighs a bit. he glances over at Saharah. "...Go to medical...that cracking is not good." he says for once not smiling like an idiot. then he looks back at Otto. "...You know this is how My last boss died right?" he says as he takes out a cigarett and lights it starting to smoke as he chuckles a bit. "I'm not saying that you will die of course...but you better start playing your cards better."

Saharah sighed when Sebastian said to go to the medical, but she listened to the doctor and was about to walk out when he mentioned Apollo. She felt this anger course through her and her hand automatically slapped the medic in the face. "Apollo wasnt selfish." She growled at him. "The choices he made were the best choices he could have made for the gang." She said with a glare. How dare he?! "We are not going to roll over and just sit back just for a few weapons, we can get those ourselves. Otto made the right call, just like Apollo did. Dont disrespect the leader's choices and blame his death on that." Apollo hadnt made the wrong choices or played his cards wrong, she had been the one who hadnt been by his side when he needed her the most. It was her damn fault! "Apollo build this gang, I hope you remember that." She growled.

@Stari
@Dakota K5

He would slowly turn his head back to her after the slap. "....Oh i remember everything...probably better than you." he says as he sighs kneeling down grabbing his cigarette again as he slowly stands up. "...And once again..you are wrong..Apollo was not Selfish that is true...but he still made the wrong choice." he then almost glares at her. "Now...get to medical..." he would not do anything to fight back. he faced Otto once again. "...And so did you." He was not going to stand here not saying anything. "Of course we can get weapons on our own...but there was no reason to do something like that...now we are in open war...knowing almost nothing about them." he sighs and slowly walks around his hands in his pockets. "...I'm not saying your a bad Boss Otto...but you sure as hell got a bad start."

@Dakota K5 @MaskedMyth

Otto White
Interaction: Sebastian and Saharah
-

"Saharah cut it out." His voice was deep and sturn, like a parent speaking to a child. "Go to medical and get checked out, I'll deal with Sebastian here." He said the second part more sof
"You do realize that meeting was more their doing then ours right? They invited us there and offered me weapons and a deal to stand down. I didn't agree and I showed them that with a vest of explosives." He said as he walked up to Sebastian and pulled him down to his level. "Kneel." Otto told the shapeshifter as he took the cigarette out of his mouth and dropped it to the floor, he turned Sebastian's head to the side to look at the red mark Saharah had left. He picked up his discarded shirt and poured some cold water over it from the water bottles that stayed in the training room and held it to Sebastian's face. "Do you really think Marcus and his ilk would simply let us take a deal and walk away? He and his kind to not leave things half finished, we would of been picked off one by one until there were none left. We are a threat and he knows that it was war or nothing." Otto spoke as he looked down and kept the cool fabric to Sebastian's face and brushed the man's hair out of his face which had been moved by Sahara's slap. "Do not think I do things lightly Sebastian, every action and choice is measured and calculated." He finished.

Saharah was about to snarl at sebastian and give him an earful when Otto told her to cut it out and go to medic. She glared death at the leader and walked out, slamming the door shut as loud as she could. Yes she had a very bad temper and it was easily fuelled by someone talking back about Apollo, especially people from with in their gang. It wasnt his damn fault he was dead. Apollo didnt make light choices, just like Otto didnt. Fuck that shapeshifter!

Saharah walked to the medic and slammed that door shut as well, disturbing Tank and his rest, before she punched the wall. "That motherfucker." She snarled and went to sit on one of the empty clean beds. She was so fucking pissed off. She didnt want Sebastian touching her, she would punch him in his perfect fucking teeth! God she was pissed off!

@Tank2Crate
@Stari
@Dakota K5

Sebastian blinks looking at Otto as he sighs trying to push his hand away. "I'm fine...at least she did not break my nose this time." he said as he chuckles bringing back the smile. "...And Trust me Otto...no choice is easy...but you know that if both of you died in there...the gang is done." he says as he shakes his head. "That was just plain dumb..." he then sighs. "And of course we where going to create war....but maybe in a smarter way." he says slowly starting to stand up again as he shifts a bit. "....Well...welcome to the gang Boss....hope you do not die." Sebastian would then close his eyes. "Guess il go and work on her...she is not as strong as she looks."

Otto White
Interaction: Sebastian
-

"I've faced death many a times Sebastian, sometimes the gun was in my own hand. I don't fear it and if I do buy the farm Saharah has everything she needs to keep the gang going, I'm just a disposable pawn Sebastian." Otto said as he walked out of the training room and moved towards his living quarters, alone again. As Otto always was.

Sebastian sighs as he started making his way to Medical. "...Pawn huh..?" he says talking to himself as he slowly opens the door walking inside looking at The resting man and then Saharah. "...calmed down yet?" he says slowly walking over to her. he would start looking at a few things on the table. he had a huge red mark on his cheek.

Saharah didnt look at Sebastian when he walked in, but she did growl as he spoke up. "Fuck you." She growled. She was not in the mood. She was happy to see she actually left a mark on his face, he fucking deserved it! How dare he question their leader's choices? They were making the choices they thought were right, how dare he go against that? "If you're smart you dont fucking touch me." She warned him, she would break his damn hand!