Actually I merged Supplies and Weapon control so that is taken, maybe you could take the spot for Territory Control? Your character could probably fit there
oh sorry ^^; yeah I changed her to Territory Control if that's ok?

Hey im still on this crazy train just letting yall know

So supplies captain or relations captain, huh?

Hard choice. I will slowly work on the cs today and post it within the next two days once I figure out which role to go for. If I can't choose between the bigger roles, I'll end up filling a grunt spot.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
So supplies captain or relations captain, huh?

Hard choice. I will slowly work on the cs today and post it within the next two days once I figure out which role to go for. If I can't choose between the bigger roles, I'll end up filling a grunt spot.
Great

c1e0875bd0.jpg

Name: Annie Chance
Title: 'The Watcher' (Simply call her Watcher if you go with her Title.)
Affiliation: La Sangre
Species: Human
Weapon of Choice: M48 Hawk,
c2483b0109.jpg

Hidden Pen Knife,
c3a67cca71.jpg

And in some cases her torture tools,
c247aa12dc.jpg

Backstory: Annie was born in the city She knows it in and out. Her parents where both part of minor gangs. she was born into violence. she learned how to survive the hard way. her father did beat her as a child. her mother did not much care. she was too high on drugs most of the time. She would try to hide most of the time. until a few friends showed her how to use a knife. she would start stealing just keeping the knife by her side in case. every time she returned home her father would take all she had gotten. after a few years of this she got enough of it. her father raised his hand again as she just started screaming forcing her knife into his gut. her eyes had turned red. blood was all she could remember. when she came back to herself she was covered in blood. both his mother and father in front of her. both there mangled bodies. she would get everything she could from the house and then went on the run. She met up with a few of the friends she had left. of course most of her friends would slowly leave her side. dying or joining into another gang. she was alone after a long time. by now she knew how the human mind and body worked. what a little pain could do. she did not care about who she was anymore. She would steal more and more. a bit after this she would take up work for the La sangre gang. She seems to be good at getting info. and getting in where she is not supposed to.
Role: Spy

c1e0875bd0.jpg

Name: Annie Chance
Title: 'The Watcher' (Simply call her Watcher if you go with her Title.)
Affiliation: La Sangre
Species: Human
Weapon of Choice: M48 Hawk,
c2483b0109.jpg

Hidden Pen Knife,
c3a67cca71.jpg

And in some cases her torture tools,
c247aa12dc.jpg

Backstory: Annie was born in the city She knows it in and out. Her parents where both part of minor gangs. she was born into violence. she learned how to survive the hard way. her father did beat her as a child. her mother did not much care. she was too high on drugs most of the time. She would try to hide most of the time. until a few friends showed her how to use a knife. she would start stealing just keeping the knife by her side in case. every time she returned home her father would take all she had gotten. after a few years of this she got enough of it. her father raised his hand again as she just started screaming forcing her knife into his gut. her eyes had turned red. blood was all she could remember. when she came back to herself she was covered in blood. both his mother and father in front of her. both there mangled bodies. she would get everything she could from the house and then went on the run. She met up with a few of the friends she had left. of course most of her friends would slowly leave her side. dying or joining into another gang. she was alone after a long time. by now she knew how the human mind and body worked. what a little pain could do. she did not care about who she was anymore. She would steal more and more. a bit after this she would take up work for the La sangre gang. She seems to be good at getting info. and getting in where she is not supposed to.
Role: Spy
Approved

c47a330afe.jpg

c479a9d1fa.jpg

Name: Sebastian Le Bell
Affiliation: The Hyde
Species: Half Demon
Weapon of Choice: Scalpels, Modified M1911
c2472ced37.jpg

Backstory: Sebastian is not the most normal person. even for a demon. He more or less insane. most of the time he stays calms. being a lady's man. well he Sleep's with anything really. he does not fit in with most people. but he has a strange charm to him. he tries talking his way out of most things but that does not mean he can not fight. most of the time he let's the grunts take care of anyone in his way. but now and again he needs to show why he is a captain. he is not the strongest demon. but he knows most bodies inside and out. his weapons are quite unique. he uses a set of scalpels and of course his favorite Modified M1911. His face does change when he fights showing when he takes something Serious. to him all that matters is that the job get's done.Rather have it end with his voice rather then a big mess.
Role: Captain of Relations

c47a330afe.jpg

c479a9d1fa.jpg

Name: Sebastian Le Bell
Affiliation: The Hyde
Species: Half Demon
Weapon of Choice: Scalpels, Modified M1911
c2472ced37.jpg

Backstory: Sebastian is not the most normal person. even for a demon. He more or less insane. most of the time he stays calms. being a lady's man. well he Sleep's with anything really. he does not fit in with most people. but he has a strange charm to him. he tries talking his way out of most things but that does not mean he can not fight. most of the time he let's the grunts take care of anyone in his way. but now and again he needs to show why he is a captain. he is not the strongest demon. but he knows most bodies inside and out. his weapons are quite unique. he uses a set of scalpels and of course his favorite Modified M1911. His face does change when he fights showing when he takes something Serious. to him all that matters is that the job get's done.Rather have it end with his voice rather then a big mess.
Role: Captain of Relations
Approved

Hmm I haven't been getting notifications from this thread...that ain't good.

Yeah talked to another person about that as well. she has not gotten any either

@Stari
WELCOME TO THE CLUB, WHERE MUrder and violence are pre-requisites.
Also, I have been getting the notifications for this thread also...but that doesn't really help, sorry.

hm...well maybe you can put the thread on "Watched threads" means you can always find it.

I tried rewatching the thread and turned on email notifications, hopefully it works again now.
Thanks for contacting me @Stari

Hehe no Problem MakedMyth i am new here but that does not mean i can try helping around here as well ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: MaskedMyth
@Stari
Oh! Welcome to Iwaku! Popcorn's located in the hall of shame & fame.

What's the captain for? And do you think Iceydaze will fill the spot? Also, is there a way to get notifications? XD Because I'm completely clueless as how to do such.

I am now getting notifications for this again, this is good.