You could put another ad up along with the current one. I asked a friend if she wanted to join and she hasn't gotten back to me yet. So I am making an effort to get more people in. I'm just not in touch with most people I know who'd like this RP.

Seriously. Invite people you goofs. Or I'll be slightly unhappy.
Well if someone helped me make another banner I'd put it up

Hey checking in again still on still available and active

Let's just start then and see how it goes with this many. If it doesn't go very well, maybe people could play multiple parts. I could try playing other roles, however I might not be that great at it. My characters are normally innocent-ish and/or "too kind or caring."

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Heya =D

What spots or roles are still open?
First page there's a jumbled list of roles. I believe weapons captain for La Sangre is open fo name one.

I'm the uh... Drug captain I believe. But if that's too much responsibility, we always need grunts or territory surveyors for La Sangre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyaaahhhh, I'm SO impatient... How much longer must we wait? >~<"

Just simply keep the thread alive and eventually it'll be done.

@MetalNova are you still interested?

Oh, yeah, I'm still interested! I'll make a sheet later today or tomorrow probably ^^ Weapons Captain for La Sangre is still open, right?

Oh, yeah, I'm still interested! I'll make a sheet later today or tomorrow probably ^^ Weapons Captain for La Sangre is still open, right?
INDEEEEEED it is. Go for it champ.

Also, I'm under supplies when I'm the drug captain. Or was this intentional? Either way.

If you want I can rewrite the first post with sone bb code and such so it's uh... Less of a mess. Role names specifically. I find it weird to navigate, but that's just my garbage opinion.

Black%E2%98%85Rock.Shooter.%28Character%29.600.1190484.jpg

Name: Shiori Amaname
Affiliation: La Sangre
Species: Human
Weapon of Choice: Sword and cannon
Backstory: Unlike many gang members, there was nothing particularly wrong or broken with Shiori's home. She had a kind family, and when she was younger her brother even saved her from a house fire. But even so, she was always unnaturally fascinated with weapons. She bought books about them on her own, and her parents even paid for lessons for her to learn how to use them. Blades, firearms, explosives, polearms, the type hardly mattered. When she turned 18, against her parents' judgment, she didn't go to college. Instead, she simply took to the streets. Why did she enjoy playing with weapons? It was because she had a bit of a sadistic spree, something inherent to her that even her kind home couldn't get rid of. So with an unassuming demeanor, she established herself as a name with her unique combination of fighting styles that encompassed all kinds of weapons and her brute force methods. Eventually, she settled in the La Sangre gang, maintaining territory.
Role: Territory Control

Last edited:
Black%E2%98%85Rock.Shooter.%28Character%29.600.1190484.jpg

Name: Shiori Amaname
Affiliation: La Sangre
Species: Human
Weapon of Choice: Sword and cannon
Backstory: Unlike many gang members, there was nothing particularly wrong or broken with Shiori's home. She had a kind family, and when she was younger her brother even saved her from a house fire. But even so, she was always unnaturally fascinated with weapons. She bought books about them on her own, and her parents even paid for lessons for her to learn how to use them. Blades, firearms, explosives, polearms, the type hardly mattered. When she turned 18, against her parents' judgment, she didn't go to college. Instead, she simply took to the streets. Why did she enjoy playing with weapons? It was because she had a bit of a sadistic spree, something inherent to her that even her kind home couldn't get rid of. So with an unassuming demeanor, she established herself as a name with her unique combination of fighting styles that encompassed all kinds of weapons and her brute force methods. Eventually, she settled in the La Sangre gang, managing them in the weapons department.
Role: Weapons Captain
Actually I merged Supplies and Weapon control so that is taken, maybe you could take the spot for Territory Control? Your character could probably fit there

Do you guys have Skype? If so, you should pm me. XD

@Allison Rose, i was actually thinking that if this was going to have a way of pming it would be Discord since it seems on Iwaku more people have that than skype