i think you can get Notifications by going to the top and pressing watch thread.

Isn't the last spot The Hyde supplies capt.? If so It's more than half complete on my end. If someone beats me to it, it's fine, I wouldn't mind being a spy or cook or something. I just need to finish this cover letter and resume today. Adulting. Fun fun.

Nice. Hope the Captain is interesting...

A-and hot....

I hope it's a hot person too! Preferably a guy for me, XD

万里追随你,从不迷路。不怕冷,不怕火,不吃又不喝。太阳西下,我便消失。

``I can follow you for thousands of miles and not get lost. I do not fear cold or fire, and I neither eat nor drink, but I disappear when the sun sets in the west. Who am I?´´

9420e7ba45bdd299a955b6d1e4086ffc.jpg

Name: Wu Xie (Surname first)

Affiliation: The Hyde

Age: 18. . . This time. As she had died many times, her age has been forgotten.

Species: Phoenix

Weapon of Choice: A Jian and Butterfly knives. While her primary weapon would be the Jian, she rarely initiates any attacks unless ordered to and usually counters with her knives and/or pyrokenisis.

Backstory: The Phoenix; an existence on par with dragons and just beneath the gods themselves. Their appearance in the mortal realm could be said to be rather rare and for one to remain for so long could only be considered strange.

In Little Xie's case, it could be said she hardly lives up to the hype. In fact, other than her absolute control over fire and her skill with the jian, she can be considered pitifully weak when compared to her peers. Part of this is due to her never reaching old age as she usually dies early due to foolishness and another part is that she has been raised improperly and with no guidance. The being who she considered a parent was originally human after all. Even if he became an immortal at the end, a human could not possibly raise a Phoenix to its full potential.

Throughout several lifetimes she was simply devoted to serving a celestial that continuously raised her from generation through generation. He had been a greatly revered leader who worked behind the scenes in China and had cared for many people and destroyed many others. Who would have thought that his own son would plot with some demon to take him out by holding himself hostage and delivering a fatal blow upon his "rescue". Between her master's kindness and her foolishness, there was no way they could have seen past the trap. Little Xie, being extremely devoted, she had laid her life down for her master time and time again and this time was no exception. As her body slowly became ashes, she watched pitifully as she had failed in protecting him. Not only that, he had used the last bit of his energy to save her, scattering her ashes into the wind as he didn't wish for her to serve under anyone again.

Unfortunately for him, she wished to pay him back for raising her. Upon waking, she caused discord to her soul by accelerating her growth to the ripe age of 18. As the soul takes a long time to heal, she could not risk dying as quickly this time around since an unstable soul would not be able to keep itself together and would just cease to exist upon trying to revive. It would take her at least a century to return to her prime.

After doing some research she eventually found her enemy to be La Sangre and swore to take them down. Taking her unstable soul into account along with the fact they took her out before, she knew going alone was suicide. After looking through all of the optional partners, she finally chose Otto as he had the most potential. Without hesitation, she sought The Hyde out and found them to be stronger than her current self. Seeing this she offered her body's chastity in exchange for their body's strength only to be turned down. Having no other alternative, she raided her former master's reserves and brought supplies ranging from old antiques, medicine, and heirlooms to modern guns, narcotics, and everything else they had confiscated from gangs that had accumulated too much power throughout the centuries. Everything they had accumulated over the years was delivered to The Hyde's doorstep along with the promise of getting him whatever he needed to take down La Sangre. Having bullied many human bosses from all over for so long, you could say she has connections. If none of those could get her what was needed, she'd just have to make some more.

Role: Captain of Supplies

[I'm not sure how it'll turn out from my phone but I'll fix anything that needs fixing tomorrow when I can get back on the laptop.]

Meh Sebastian would sleep with anyone. so..i do not mind! Xp

Hehe that was the last boss we needed. so i think it works

d6f0e4503c.gif

If this is still open what roles are left?

万里追随你,从不迷路。不怕冷,不怕火,不吃又不喝。太阳西下,我便消失。

``I can follow you for thousands of miles and not get lost. I do not fear cold or fire, and I neither eat nor drink, but I disappear when the sun sets in the west. Who am I?´´

9420e7ba45bdd299a955b6d1e4086ffc.jpg

Name: Wu Xie (Surname first)

Affiliation: The Hyde

Age: 18. . . This time. As she had died many times, her age has been forgotten.

Species: Phoenix

Weapon of Choice: A Jian and Butterfly knives. While her primary weapon would be the Jian, she rarely initiates any attacks unless ordered to and usually counters with her knives and/or pyrokenisis.

Backstory: The Phoenix; an existence on par with dragons and just beneath the gods themselves. Their appearance in the mortal realm could be said to be rather rare and for one to remain for so long could only be considered strange.

In Little Xie's case, it could be said she hardly lives up to the hype. In fact, other than her absolute control over fire and her skill with the jian, she can be considered pitifully weak when compared to her peers. Part of this is due to her never reaching old age as she usually dies early due to foolishness and another part is that she has been raised improperly and with no guidance. The being who she considered a parent was originally human after all. Even if he became an immortal at the end, a human could not possibly raise a Phoenix to its full potential.

Throughout several lifetimes she was simply devoted to serving a celestial that continuously raised her from generation through generation. He had been a greatly revered leader who worked behind the scenes in China and had cared for many people and destroyed many others. Who would have thought that his own son would plot with some demon to take him out by holding himself hostage and delivering a fatal blow upon his "rescue". Between her master's kindness and her foolishness, there was no way they could have seen past the trap. Little Xie, being extremely devoted, she had laid her life down for her master time and time again and this time was no exception. As her body slowly became ashes, she watched pitifully as she had failed in protecting him. Not only that, he had used the last bit of his energy to save her, scattering her ashes into the wind as he didn't wish for her to serve under anyone again.

Unfortunately for him, she wished to pay him back for raising her. Upon waking, she caused discord to her soul by accelerating her growth to the ripe age of 18. As the soul takes a long time to heal, she could not risk dying as quickly this time around since an unstable soul would not be able to keep itself together and would just cease to exist upon trying to revive. It would take her at least a century to return to her prime.

After doing some research she eventually found her enemy to be La Sangre and swore to take them down. Taking her unstable soul into account along with the fact they took her out before, she knew going alone was suicide. After looking through all of the optional partners, she finally chose Otto as he had the most potential. Without hesitation, she sought The Hyde out and found them to be stronger than her current self. Seeing this she offered her body's chastity in exchange for their body's strength only to be turned down. Having no other alternative, she raided her former master's reserves and brought supplies ranging from old antiques, medicine, and heirlooms to modern guns, narcotics, and everything else they had confiscated from gangs that had accumulated too much power throughout the centuries. Everything they had accumulated over the years was delivered to The Hyde's doorstep along with the promise of getting him whatever he needed to take down La Sangre. Having bullied many human bosses from all over for so long, you could say she has connections. If none of those could get her what was needed, she'd just have to make some more.

Role: Captain of Supplies

[I'm not sure how it'll turn out from my phone but I'll fix anything that needs fixing tomorrow when I can get back on the laptop.]
Approved, ill make an in character chat and start this off