Also are we making a place where we can see all the characters or..something like that?

Also are we making a place where we can see all the characters or..something like that?
Are you talking about a scene IC? If so, perhaps all of the captains for each gang can have their own separate meetings--possibly about the meeting of their corresponding leader.

If you're talking about a cast list or something OOC-related...I wouldn't mind whipping one up and passing it along to @The Tragedy .

Well i was talking about a cast list. but i guess both things could work?

Alrighg finally lmao i need to go through some of the other character sheets to remember who is who lol

Good to reply whenever or would you like us to wait for the leaders to respond aka the leader of the hyde

I think we should wait. maybe do the @ thing under it showing who should answer? idk ^^;

I'm confuzzled a bit... I also have to go to bed soon, school tomorrow- yuck! Anyways, I'll have to wait to reply tomorrow, Tragedy, if you could please message me on skype when the roleplay starts, that would be great!

~ƬψƬ ☢ ⥇๖ۣۜSΛⱴªgᏋ☣✨

My guy is territory control soooo his job i would hope.

Hm Not sure if my Captain would be around you. so...not sure who goes next ^^;

Is it alright if my character were to be introduced spying on someone's La Sangre character..? Maybe mistaking them for the enemy and nearly entering combat with them? Would that be okay for a start..?

Well i would but we are both spies so i'm not sure who would spy on who.