Will there be characters allowed that aren't in either gang? I was hoping on possibly making a character who somehow gets drawn into the war between the two.

Will there be characters allowed that aren't in either gang? I was hoping on possibly making a character who somehow gets drawn into the war between the two.
No Youre character has to be in a gang as I said before you can have two with one being a captain and above and one a grunt)

Name: Allison Rose
Gang Affiliation: La Sangre
Species: Shapeshifter (if that's allowed)
Weapon of Choice: An ancient ruby red fan with golden symbols on it. Its fan is made from a thick cardboard, making it durable to hold hidden items inside.
(I'll post pics of the weapons when I get them drawn xD)
Backstory: Growing up, Allison was one of few people who was actually blind to the bad in life. She was always in the right places at the right times to avoid seeing any violence or trickery. She was found as an infant, taken in by a small orphanage on the "good" side of town. During her years of growing up in the orphanage, she remained pure. That is, until a group of rebels stormed into the orphanage one day, smashing alcohol on the walls and furniture, as well as the floor. They had added gasoline outside, surrounding the small building with it. At this time, Allison was only 15, preparing for her friend's birthday. She saw her best friend burn to death, while the walls were crashing down around her. She shifted into a small hummingbird and flew over the town, lost. As she was nearing, she found herself feeling fatigued and went crashing to the ground. The last thing she remembered seeing was a sketchy looking man standing over her small bird form.

Upon awakening, she noticed she was on a type of furniture, in her human form. She and the man who had saved her talked for hours, mainly the man explaining to her about the world and what she had been oblivious to. After that, he explained that she needed to choose a side. Then before she could ask anymore questions, the man had upped and disappeared.

She was now 19 and wandered the streets, spying on whatever conversations she could find. She stuck close to, if not entered, La Sangre territory, normally in the form of some flying creature. She rarely talked, and those who normally would hear her voice were never seen or heard from again.

Name: Allison Rose
Gang Affiliation: La Sangre
Species: Shapeshifter (if that's allowed)
Weapon of Choice: An ancient ruby red fan with golden symbols on it. Its fan is made from a thick cardboard, making it durable to hold hidden items inside.
(I'll post pics of the weapons when I get them drawn xD)
Backstory: Growing up, Allison was one of few people who was actually blind to the bad in life. She was always in the right places at the right times to avoid seeing any violence or trickery. She was found as an infant, taken in by a small orphanage on the "good" side of town. During her years of growing up in the orphanage, she remained pure. That is, until a group of rebels stormed into the orphanage one day, smashing alcohol on the walls and furniture, as well as the floor. They had added gasoline outside, surrounding the small building with it. At this time, Allison was only 15, preparing for her friend's birthday. She saw her best friend burn to death, while the walls were crashing down around her. She shifted into a small hummingbird and flew over the town, lost. As she was nearing, she found herself feeling fatigued and went crashing to the ground. The last thing she remembered seeing was a sketchy looking man standing over her small bird form.

Upon awakening, she noticed she was on a type of furniture, in her human form. She and the man who had saved her talked for hours, mainly the man explaining to her about the world and what she had been oblivious to. After that, he explained that she needed to choose a side. Then before she could ask anymore questions, the man had upped and disappeared.

She was now 19 and wandered the streets, spying on whatever conversations she could find. She stuck close to, if not entered, La Sangre territory, normally in the form of some flying creature. She rarely talked, and those who normally would hear her voice were never seen or heard from again.
What role does she have?)

I was hoping some sort of spy..? My brain's kinda fried since I didn't get much sleep. But I'm not normally knowing how to enact violence in roleplays, so I might lay low in some of the fights that break out, if that's alright with you.

I was hoping some sort of spy..? My brain's kinda fried since I didn't get much sleep. But I'm not normally knowing how to enact violence in roleplays, so I might lay low in some of the fights that break out, if that's alright with you.
Yeah but you should probably include it with your character sheet so just put
Role: Grunt-Spy

Alright. Thank you. I'll upload pictures of her, her weapon, and so on tomorrow or later tonight. Most likely tomorrow.

I have my character partaking in as little violence as possible, so it's cool that yours will be too! Passiveness for life.