Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#000000]
zmRYJ7P.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hiroshima Prefecture. One of the major capitals of crime in Hiroshima, Japan. It was here where several police raids have been conducted, one after another. Through the help of leaked reliable sources, The Japanese Police Agency has located Hagoro-kai's hidden HQ. Hagoro-kai is one of Hiroshima Prefecture's most notorious crime syndicates. Known to deal extensively in drug and human trafficking, along with repeated bank robberies and multiple reports of kidnapping and extortion, a large percentage of the residents either move out of said prefecture or stay inside their residences in fear of this group.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
EHvmWcE.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"What a pleasant place to live in…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Arriving in front of the prefecture's hall was a young man, casually navigating towards the main entrance, with his hands placed on his dark coat's pockets. Dark green hair, green eyes, complimented by a perpetual, confident smile. He was followed by a large group of armed men. Donning bulletproof armor and wielding riot shields and MP5k submachine-guns, the riot squad of 50 policemen march alongside him. They were in good formation, defending the young man from all sides apart from his head. As he entered the hall's council room, the squad that was following him made their way to their respective positions, filling the room with tight security in the blink of an eye.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Mayor of Hiroshima was seated on his grand table. He stuttered in surprise the moment he entered. "Y-y-you really came, S-superintendent..." His hands were clenched together in worry as he surveyed his joint. Is this guy really sufficient enough to deal with the dreaded Hagoro-kai, which had at least two hundred armed men at their disposal? "L-listen… We might need more men than—"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Suddenly, he was cut by the young man's gentle voice.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"No need to fret, Mayor. I've got this situation under control." He spoke, in a calm and fearless tone. The positive aura of the young man was helped by his unwavering smile, which was followed by his eyes. "All that is needed to liberate this prefecture is me and my squad." The young man approached the shaking mayor, placing a lollipop atop his desk. "Here. Why don't you calm down and have a lollipop? Heh. You're WAY too tense. Y'see, we've already downed most of the small-time gangs and criminals around the city. The only one left is the Hagoro-kai." He grinned, followed by a boastful and mischievous tone. "No casualties." As he shared this recent information, the mayor slowly widened his mouth in surprise. He extended his arms in a flamboyant manner, before voicing his dead-serious intentions.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I… Kimura, of the Justice Task Force 101(JTF 101), shall see to it that the bastards and bitches of the Hagoro-kai meet their demise at the hands of the law! Whether they like it… or not."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The mayor was silent, as the ensured victory of this group of policemen was engraved onto his head. He calmed down for a bit after that "extraordinary" speech, wiping out the sweat on his forehead. "T-that's a relief, then. You're not the "Dreaded Cop" for nothing, after all. Ahaha…" Kimura smiled at this compliment, then was interrupted by a buzz from his walkie-talkie. He picked it up, placing the apparatus near his lip. "Captain Kimura speaking." The voice over the walkie-talkie spoke. It was that of a young woman's voice, followed by consecutive pops; that of gunfire. "Location confirmed! Fight in progress at the Blueleaf Hotel near the Ark Avenue! Need immediate assistance!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Tsk… Hold position. We'll be there. ETA 15 minutes."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kimura placed the walkie-talkie on his coat's pocket as he adjusted his hat. "I-is it already starting?" asked the mayor. "Mhm. They got excited and started the party without me." He turned around and navigated towards the exit. "P-please don't die, Superintendent!" Hearing this from him made Kimura a bit glad, giving a confident response along with a waving gesture. "Like hell I'd die from vermin like them." As he walked out of the hall, his men followed suit, not breaking formation as they entered the police trucks.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It didn't take longer than fifteen minutes indeed, and they arrived and stopped in front of the hotel. Bystanders were panicking and running away from the scene as the gunfire ceased its loud popping noise. The intense shootout that he had heard earlier had met its end."… Clear already, huh?" Kimura asked, as he stepped out of the truck, pulling out his signature SOCOM silencer pistol followed by his men.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
Dv8PwAG.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] "The first floor, at least. They broke down the elevator controls, Captain Kimura. There is no way to go up other than using the stairs." He was approached by his subordinate, 1st​ Lt. Anise Nakano. A dignified lady-of-war who trained with Kimura and was assigned to his squad. They navigate through the cleared-out first floor, passing by dead bodies of gangsters. "Any casualties on our side?" Kimura asked. The female shook her head.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"That's good." Kimura smiled, receiving the response that he wanted to hear. "Tell the men to standby." With this, the lieutenant raised her brow. "Please don't tell me you're going Rambo again." She pinched the bridge of her nose, hinting disapproval. "This is part of my training. If I wanted to die, I'd have killed myself when I was born. And I'm not going alone. I trust that you can have my back right?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]This unintentional romantic statement from her superior caused Anise's cheeks to run red slightly. With his back turned as they approached the stairs, he wouldn't notice it anyway. "Idiot... We're bringing at least 20 men."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Heh, fine with me."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
L8WMhdM.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The 15th​ floor of the Blueleaf hotel was a large roofway, enough for a helicopter to land in. The remnants of Takai Hagoro's (don of the Hagoro-kai) men were with him, on the 14th​ floor as they approach the rooftop. There were at least fifty of them left. "S-s-sir! You need to hurry up and escape! T-these two are fucking professionals! We can't stall much lo--" This was quickly followed by a gunshot, which broke the call. This was the last communication message that they heard from the gangsters below who were stalling the policemen. It's painfully obvious that Hagoro's men were being wiped out; swiftly, at that. The tension and fear was definitely present at the Don's face, as he was sweating profusely. His shaking hands reached for his phone and dialed someone. "F-fuck… Fuck… Fuck fuck FUCK…!! Fucking shitty police!!! Kuh…! HURRY THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKERS!" He yelled, as the Don hanged up and headed for the stairs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Don Takai Hagoro arrived on the rooftop, with justified impatience as he waited for the helicopter. "WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?! WHE—"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]*BOOM*[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Suddenly, an explosion was heard downstairs. The remaining men that he had stationed on the 14th​ floor were engaged in an intense shootout, if the sound of gunfire wasn't proof enough. "Kuh…! C-COME ON… COME ON!!" His helicopter had arrived and slowly landed on the ground. The don was still shellshocked from the explosion which caused him to stumble on the floor. He was trembling in fear. Hagoro was approached by two men from the helicopter, helping him get up. "S-sir! We need to escape! Hurr-"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]*SHLKT*[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The two of them quickly and suddenly fell on the ground. And only the noise of the helicopter's spinning rotor blade remained. Why? The don learned the truth with a horrified shriek. His men were downed by a knives sticking out of their chests. It was thrown, from the looks of it. By whom?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"My aiming doesn't seem too shabby, doesn't it? Ahahaha."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The voice came from behind the shrieking Don; that same gentle voice which was already familiar. It was Captain Kimura. "Eeeeeeeeee—!!! H-h-h-how…" Don Hagoro was crawling towards the helicopter, not even bothering to look back. The pilot of the helicopter peeked out, about to shoot Kimura as the man slowly approaches his boss. But alas, he was downed first by the man's SOCOM silencer handgun. It was clear that the young superintendent had fast reflexes. He violently stomped the don's back, pointing said handgun at him. "Guh… You dirty little FUCKING—"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Justice is served, motherfucker." Kimura followed his statement with a syringe injection on his neck, putting the evil don to sleep.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]His assistant followed suit, having made sure that the building was clear. "That training paid off, I suppose." The female spoke as she cuffed the slumbering mafia boss. "This wasn't even a challenge." Kimura boasted, adjusting his trusty handgun before placing it back on his coat. Picking up his walkie-talkie, he placed the item near his lip.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Captain Kimura here. All clear."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]News of the liberation of the entire Hiroshima Prefecture spread throughout the country. This made the Justice Task Force 101 well-known, especially since the group didn't suffer any major casualties.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Congratulations on your mission, Captain Kimura. Lieutenant Anise Nakano." The Commissioner General spoke as he shook hands with the young captain and lieutenant. "Thank you, sir." They both bowed with respect. "Now I know that you two and your squad deserve a vacation. Especially after that marvelous feat. Unfortunately, I still need you for one more mission before we can give you the comfort of closure."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Ahaha, I need no such thing, Sir." Kimura claimed, as if he was stating right then and there that he is married to his job, much to Anise's chagrin. "What are your orders?" he asked politely.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You see, there's a great number of gangsters and delinquents at Rosedale Town. The Tanaka Gang, followed by the Phantoms, and some other violent groups. The branch police stationed there couldn't handle any of them due to the Tanaka's rise in power. If you would please give them assistance in apprehending these groups, it would be much appreciated. Also, like with the raids you've conducted, if they show resistance, feel free to use your firearms as necessary. Your mission will begin in one week. Your squad may rest for now."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"…" The two of them were silent, with Kimura having a blast from the past. "Natsu-chan…" He hasn't forgotten her face. Nor the other members of the gang that he was banished from. Anise was looking at him intently, worried, being the only person that Kimura shared his past with. "Kimura…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Are we clear, you two?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kimura, with a tranquil look on his face, took a moment of silence. He had no choice. Justice must come first. He never wanted to return there, but he knew it was inevitable. Gritting his teeth slightly, he eventually broke his silence and nodded. "Yes, sir. We shall see to it… that the violent groups in Rosedale…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]… are suppressed."[/BCOLOR]​

[BG=pink]

Azalea walked into the unlocked school, her bag slung over one shoulder. Leon was behind her, looking at his phone. Azalea stopped at her shoe locker and opened it. After switching out shoes, Azalea turned to her brother who hadn't switched shoes yet. "Are you coming? You have a test to study for, remember?" She pointed out, ready to get to the library and begin her teaching. As Leon looked up, Azalea was surprised to see him blushing a little. Curiosity sparked within her and Azalea quirked a brow. "Leon?" She prodded, only to see him blush more. A small smile formed at the edge of her mouth. "Did a girl text you?" She asked and he looked away with a quick yes. Azalea laughed in amusement and waved her hand in a motion telling him to leave. "Go on then. Love is calling." She teased, chuckling afterwards. She saw Leon get closer and immediately stopped, taking a step back. "What?" She asked, eyes narrowed. Suddenly, Leon had his arm around her neck and was giving her a noogie. "Be quite, you little monster." He said in defense before he released her. Azalea smiled fully as she fixed and flattened her hair. "Yeah, yeah. Bye." Azalea said, waving bye before she walked off. She heard her brother as he ran off, seemingly eager to get wherever he was going. Azalea shook her head, a chuckle escaping her. Weirdo. She thought to herself, referring to her eldest brother. Azalea reached the staircase and walked up them to the second floor. Upon reaching the top, Azalea was met with a familiar face. Azalea narrowed her eyes and her aura became dark. "What are you doing here, Nagi?" She asked, practically glaring at the blue-head before her. "Nothing that concerns the likes of you." The girl seethed, glaring at Azalea. As the girl walked past her to keep walking down the hall, she shoved Azalea. Losing her balance, Azalea felt herself falling. Eyes wide, Azalea saw terror of Nagi's face as she reached out to stop Azalea from falling. Azalea reached out but they missed each other by an inch. Fear hit Azalea hard and she braced herself for the pain the stairs had to offer. But it never came. Instead, Azalea felt a firm grip on her shoulders and warmth beneath her body. A grunt came from underneath her and Azalea quickly realized she had been caught by someone. As she climbed off them, she saw it was Mr. Ivan. "Are you okay, sir?" She asked, worried. She heard a tch and saw him smirk. "Takes more than that to bring me down." He said, making Azalea smile. "Thanks for catching me." She said, before looking up to see that Nagi was gone. "Yeah well, watch your step next time. Brat." Mr. Ivan responded, making Azalea chuckle. "Noted." She said as she stood up, dusting herself off and grabbing her bag. Mr. Ivan got up as well and they walked up the stairs together, Upon reaching the top, the walked off in separate directions. After a few minutes, Azalea reached the library and entered it. She took in the sight, smell, and sound. All with welcome and happiness. Azalea made her way to far back left, where a forgotten booth was. It was comfortable and Azalea's own private spot because. The reason it was forgotten is because it was hidden behind the very boring and lame books no one ever read, so no had reason to go back there. As Azalea sat down, she pulled out her books from her bag and began working on her Math homework that was due tomorrow.
[/BG]

[BG=cyan]

Just as Leon entered the school, his phone vibrated in his pocket. As he pulled it out, Leon saw that Remi had texted him. Happiness exploded in his chest, which made it's way down to his stomach. A smile spread across his face as he unlocked his phone to check Remi's message. You doing anything right now? Leon began wondering if she wanted to go out with him somewhere, or if she had something to say. The thoughts made a slight blush creep onto his face. Hearing his sister, Leon looked up and saw her quirk a brow at him. What's so curious? He asked himself, furrowing his brows in confusion. He then remembered that he had been blushing and Azalea probably saw. His blush increased and he felt his cheeks become hot. His sisters next question hit the mark to why he was acting this way, making him look away in embarrassment. "Yes. So what?" He asked defensively. He heard his sister laugh and looked up, or rather down, at her. "Go on then. Love is calling." Leon quickly walked up to his sister and saw her back up with a look of caution. Feeling his face became as red as a tomato, Leon quickly wrapped his arm around his sister so she was forced to look down. In embarrassment, he gave a hard noogie, messing up her hair. "Be quite you little monster." He said playfully. When he let her go, he watched as she fixed her hair, smiling. Once she said bye, Leon turned and ran to wherever he was going. As he reached the gate that one had to walk through before entering the school, he stopped and pulled out his phone. Nope, but I am bored. I'll meet you at Starbucks on 5th street in five. He replied before pocketing his phone and walking off in the direction of the coffee shop. He loved Starbucks. They just made the best coffee, and they had things you can eat while you're there. Perfect! While he walked, worry took over and he became nervous. Thoughts filled his head like crazy. Did I put deodorant on this morning? Am I dirty? Should I fix my hair? What if it's bad news? What if- Leon cut his thoughts off and shook his head. No! You got this dude! Be brave. Be. A. Dragon! The words of encouragement from himself gave Leon confidence, which seemed to show. Everyone around him stared in awe as Leon walked down the street with his head held high and his back straight. I got this. He told himself, smiling.
[/BG]

[BG=plum]

As the Magic Society Club ended, Vince exited the building with his bag slung over his shoulder. As he walked towards the gates, he hoped Natsume wouldn't kick his ass for not attending the meet. Then again, they didn't have to meet every single day. He had a club to attend and being the Student Council President, he had even more responsibilities. A sigh escaped Vince and he decided it was time for some comfort food. As he left the school, Vince took a left toward the nearby ice cream parlor. Within five minutes, Vince found himself ordering Peanut Butter and Chocolate ice cream from the women behind the counter. As he waited, Vince looked around in boredom. Upon doing so, he spotted a petite, dark haired figure just a few feet from him. Upon closer inspection, he saw the figure wearing somewhat girly clothing. Vince knew immediately who it was. Feeling a tap on his shoulder, Vince turned and saw that the lady was holding his ice cream. Seeing as how she was around her early twenties, Vince decided on the proper way to thank her. With one hand he took his ice cream and he held her hand with the other. He gently kissed her hand before looking her in the eyes. "Thank you, ma'am. I am grateful to have a lady such as yourself bless me with your presence on such a wonderful day." He said before releasing her hand and stepping back. With a nod of his head and a gentle smile, Vince turned on his heel and walked over to the feminine figure. As he neared the girl, Vince got on one knee at her side. "I have heard your plea and came to your aid, mi'lady. I promise to make your feeling of negativity disappear and replace them with happiness. A gentleman's honor." As he spoke, Vince placed his free hand over his chest to show he meant what he said. After he finished, Vince stood up and took a seat across from Mari. "A nice day, isn't it?" He asked, deciding to start the conversation with small talk until Mari decided to speak of something better and more interesting.
[/BG]​

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

Haru shrugged, realizing his mistake. Bo seemed casual about it and walked off, leaving Haru to wonder what he was talking about. Just as Bo had left Haru's phone buzzed with the special pattern he had set for the gang. Usually he ignored all texts he got, so Natsume forced him to change it so he would always check her messages. He sighed as he read the new message. He had planned on taking a break from the gang tomorrow, but it seemed like that wasn't happening.
He switched his attention back Ryuuichi and Telsa after putting his phone away.

"So what was that about being back?"

Haru looked at both Telsa and Ryuuichi, expecting an answer.

[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume looked back over at Cas when she was finished with her text and contemplation of the situation. She took out another lollipop and began to unwrap it. "There seems to be another gang starting up here, one that is trying to pretend to be us and use our name. See, I believe they are trying to use us to get more power then they believe they will be able to dispose of us slowly as they are gaining that power," Natsume commented to Cassius to explain the situation that was going on as clearly as possible. "Right now, Ryder just went to the hospital for a broken arm that someone caused when they tried to shoot at him while he was following them on his bike. It appeared as they were trying to transport something but it's a trick to get us out."

It was about that time that Natsume heard Lilith at the door wanting to be let it. She walked over and opened up the door, staring at the girl. "You're very late for the meeting, get in," she had said as she moved away from the door and closed it behind the weapons specialist. "If you're hungry, go into the kitchen and make something. There's plenty there." Since most of the people who would cook had left, the girl was going to be on her own with that. Besides, Natsume had some information to sort out and come up with more of a plan.

"Luka, it would be helpful if you can find out as much information on this new gang as you can. I will inform the others later tomorrow and we can all see what we come up with. And, Cas, just stay in touch in case we need anyone taken care of." Natsume placed the lollipop in her mouth finally as she looked out the front window to the street while thinking.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Remi giggled as she tried to take some good pictures of Princess Luka while she still could, no doubt the young man would probably knock her down when he was free to be able to do what he wanted and out of Cas's arms. "Okay," Remi commented when Cas asked for some to be sent to him. When she was done, 'Mad Prism' was already sending a text with the pictures to let Luka's boyfriend have them for later whether Remi's cousin wanted that to happen or not. The pictures were just too good.

As soon as she was finished her phone went off again for another text and this time it wasn't Natsume. It was Leon who had finally texted her back, telling her that he was free and bored. Next thing she knew he was inviting her to the Starbucks. Finally, something to do! Remi was about to just go into a corner and poke the wall since no one was interested in spending any time with her and Natsume was just too busy with work. Natsume would usually give her time whether she really wanted to or not, but Remi didn't want to bug their leader when she was working on plans.

"Great, I'll be there shortly!! :D" Remi texted back. "Oh, hey guys, I'll be going now. Don't worry, I'll be here tomorrow for the meeting right on time too. So, see you all later." The girl gave everyone a wave and suddenly headed out the door, running down the street to head for the Starbucks that Leon mentioned. It didn't take long for her to get there with her excitement leading the way and Remi pushed open the doors to the coffee shop with vigor. "Mad Prism has arrived," she shouted which simply had everyone staring at the crazy girl then going back to their own business. Remi found a seat and sat there, waiting for Leon to arrive with a smile on her face.

[/bg]

:¨·.·¨:
`·..Telsa Monroe

She couldn't tell whether it were cute that he got excited over the sarcastic remark, or if it were just plain childish. Regardless, she couldn't help but to admit it was unexpected. Relating it to plants vs. Zombies? Well, that's a first. After she told him that she didn't have a boyfriend, he looked slightly confuzzled, but she was more amazed with how he hasn't heard of her. Then again, it was mainly people in her own grade, and she was around a year younger than her sister, Azalea, so not too many people in his year would probably know her. Apparently, talking about her would bring one bad luck or something. He did a pretty good job at getting her off topic, but she might as well have dropped it anyways in the first place. He mentioned something about people confessing to her, and she was about to reply, until he stopped nosing around, only for her to reply with a shrug, then a nod. "No, that's alright."

Things seemed to be going along like normal, until Ryuu told her not to move. Which was weird, considering that there was an odd buzzing in the back of her head--HOLYSHITIT'SABEE.

Telsa wasn't too scared of bees, but she was never comfortable when one was so close to her. Out of instinct or reflex, she quickly covered her ears and held completely still. Rye didn't seem to do a good job, considering that the bee was angry that Ryuu was interfering with the pollen collecting, and it made him look like he was smacking the shit out of her. All of a sudden, Ryuu was apparently tackled by some guy, and Bo decided to end this crisis by stomping on his hat.

Well, that worked out well.

After some bickering, Bo got a text message, and Haru assuringly did as well. "Oh.. Er.. I probably won't get a text. I'll see if I can go home and help Sis with her math." She said, bowing her head. She could still stick around, but her elder sister would probably be worried that Telsa hasn't come to visit yet, and she'll be even more worried to find that Telsa isn't home.

Probably.

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_n9qnkdcRoC1s6lw3t.png
    tumblr_inline_n9qnkdcRoC1s6lw3t.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 142
tumblr_nk0q7l25ko1u7jzpvo1_500.jpg

ATTACK ON... TITAN?

@Citrus @ShiroKiyoshi @JayTheBirdFlyZ

Life has this sick, twisted tendency to play jokes on good, unsuspecting people, and sadly? He was the butt of the joke.

Why? He asked?

The fuck he'd know.

But if he looked at the bright side of this terribly embarrassing shift fest, he'd have learned two things. One, bigger is NOT always better. You would think that would be obvious. Two, small people... are scary. Who would of thought something so small could hit so hard. He practically blacked out there for a second.

How could something so small could hit so hard. You would think this little fella was Popeye or something. He wanted to vomit. But because there were people around he had to do a rain check.

This was the very definition of uncool--not like he was trying to be. Why didn't he just took Vince or Leon or even Azalea's advice and just take self-defense class? He now understood what they were taking about. And here he thought surprised attacks only happened in movies. Oh, how wrong he was.

Oh and speaking of the trio, they were supposed to see a movie after he'd close shop. He had to remind himself that he would text them that he'd be a bit late in meeting them.

Ah, it's situations like this that made Ryuuichi so popular--despite the fact that he's the third good looking one in their group, Vince being the first and Leon a close second. Or was it Leon then Vince? Or was it a tie? Ah, no matter... they were both good looking and tall. Now we're getting off topic here. It's situations like these that people love Ryuuichi for--he always put the people he cares about first in his priority. Always.

So what happened?

How did Ryuuichi Hanayuki, mister sweet and sensitive; gentle giant, end up looking as if the wind got knock out of him--arms clutching onto his stomach?

Well, that's easy.

He got his butt kicked by a small girl. [Haru]

"So what was that about being 'back'?"

What was that being 'back'?

Now that he mentioned it, Ryuuichi did say something like that.

Ah. Did he somehow said "Back so soon? Was destroying the flower shop wasn't enough?" Crap. He did, didn't he? Why else would he ask, right? But he was confident that he didn't say anything other than that.

"Ah... *cough* I-It's nothing." He reassured him in a calm tone.

A normal person would be angry when being tackled to the stomach unexpectedly, but not Ryuuichi, he is the type to just let things slide if that person had their reasons--no matter how painful it would be for him. And it looks as if Haru wasn't going to apologize anyway so it he wasn't really expecting it really. But if Mahiru had been there she would be the one fuming and demanding for an apology immediately and kicking him out of the store and banning him from going near the store ever. Good thing she is in cram school today, Haru was saved--for the time being anyway.

Oh. It looks as if the three of them knew each other. Well, he knew Haru since he would see him in school hanging around with Luca and Cass, but Telsa and Bo, not so much. And it looks as if they were about to leave. Great. It would he rude of him to tell them to leave after being use as a tackling dummy. Gives him alot of time to recomposed himself before meeting with Vince and Leon later.

[bg=black]
"I advise you to stay out of the laboratory for a while. Take your mind off of things and keep yourself busy. We still don't know what your illness is and the chemicals in your laboratory might be one of the causes."

Fujiko stood there on her spot in silence, clutching the phone tightly against her ear as she digest the doctor's words. Did she hear the doctor correctly? Her? out of the lab? The very thought of it made her knees buckle and weak, her breathing shallow and hard.

I.. I can't just leave the laboratory! I still have a lot of experiments and formulas to finish, agar plates to observe! I just can't leave it! Who knows what will happen to my experiments? To the chemicals solutions I'm currently observing?

"Hello? Miss Fujiko? are you still there?"

"Uh yes, doctor. I understand." She replied in a soft yet strained voice. "Thank you" She then sat weakly on her bed and took a deep breath, biting her lip to stop herself from crying. She knew that the laboratory is killing her but she can't just leave. There's just so many things that could go wrong if she leave the lab alone. Ever since her big brother left the gang, she began to lock herself in the lab and drown herself with lab work.

Taking a deep breath, Fujiko stood up and took the goggles and gloves before heading down the basement, walking into the lab. Despite the doctor's orders ringing through her ears, she went to her work table and started drawing pipettes of fluid from one tiny tube and transferring it to others. The aroma of setting agar plates with an undertone of bleach filled her sense of smell, but she continued on with her experiment. Taking the pipette, she drew out a couple of drops of ammonia and mixed it with bleach, resulting for toxic chloramine vapors. Smelling the fumes kind of made her throat burn and the fresh flowers on her hair wilt but she shrugged it off, putting the mixture in a test tube and adding a few more drops of ammonia. She then threw the tube in an explosive proof room and watched it explode. "Perfect" she smiled, taking a clipboard and writing down her observations. She can now feel her throat burning even more and coughed a little, deciding its time for her to get some fresh air.

Removing the coat, the gloves and the goggles, she went back upstairs to change her clothes. She then noticed that her flower crown is now wilted and she needed new ones as soon as possible. "Hmm, maybe the flower shop already have my flowers. Yeah, a visit to the flower shop will cheer me up... and maybe remove the burning of my throat"

The walk to the flower shop isn't long and before she could even say Ammonium tetrathiocyanatodiamminechromate, she was already on the front door. "H-Hello?" she squeaked out as she opened the door, "I was wondering if you guys have the fresh flowers for my flower crown? Oh my.. what happened here?!" There right in front of her was the florist curled up on the floor and a couple of her gang members standing around him. Just what happened in here? Not bothering to even wait for them to answer, she quickly rushed towards the florist and helped him sit up, looking at his bruises. "Are you alright?"
[/bg]

After a while, a few doctors came in. Asking a few questions to Ryder. Said questions were generic medical questions, all of which he answered via his tape recorder, after that. They carted him off to be prepped for surgery, the surgery itself would most likely take 4 hours at the very least. His motorcycle helmet was left on the counter, although it was now slightly turned to the right. When it happened was unknown, but before that mystery could unravel itself. It was time to move perspectives.

Beep beep

It seemed a text was sent to Natsume, and Avery.

The text was read as such. "Heard about what happened to Ryder. I hope he gets better. But before I get off point, name's Evie. One of Ryder's sources. Kinda on a small time frame here so I'll have to be quick. The van that I alerted Ryder about was spotted down by the docks, a bit empty. But guess what was found. Residual Radiation. Or at least that is what reports are saying. So, in other words. That van was carrying something that emitted radiation, like a nuclear device...Or a nuclear weapon. Which is bad. Like, if the Nazis created the atom bomb first bad. Welp, I have to go before my boss notices I am not doing my work. Laterz. PS, I'll give updates once I get more information. "

Ah, one of Evie's calling cards. Spelling some 'S' with a 'Z'. It would've annoyed Ryder to no end had he not be in the middle of surgery. Nonetheless, the message was sent. Should the reports be true, that meant that the people who tried to off Ryder had nuclear items in their pocket. But, then again. It could be that someone bribed a official to make a false report to cause panic amongst police or anyone who caught wind of the report. Which would be smart....Too smart.

[bg=skyblue]
Cas snorted softly as he was caught up with everything that was taken place. A new gang thought they had everything figured out? It was going to take a whole lot more to bring them down. Especially with how long they've been together. The power they had wasn't one that was acquired overnight. No, it was one that's been growing since day one and continues to do so. To think that such idiocy still existed in the world, he thought while slightly shaking his head. A frown formed upon his features as Natsume told him about Ryder's condition. So that's what was going on when he walked in. They're pretty bold, I've give them that. And they do have a plan to overtake us. Maybe I should give them a little credit. He was silent as he watched Natsume open the door for whoever was at it, not being able to get a good look. After a moment, he lost interest and rested his chin upon Luca's shoulder, eyes dazed as he got lost in his thoughts. That was cut short when Natsume began to speak to them once more.

"Luca, it would be helpful if you can find out as much information on this new gang as you can. I will inform the others later tomorrow and we can all see what we come up with. And, Cas, just stay in touch in case we need anyone taken care of."

"You can count on us, Natsume!" Cas exclaimed with a grin and a salute. His mind rolled the phrase 'taken care of' over and over in his mind. It translated to assassinating whoever needed to be disposed of. There was many different ways to say it, but they all meant the same thing in the end. At least, to Cas they did. "I guess we should be on our way so that Lulu can get started on his research," he suggested, gently poking his boyfriend in the sides. "Shall we be heading off? Are we going to your house or mine?" He asked, patiently waiting for a response.
[/bg]
@MiNaGi @ScarletNova

[bg=pink]
"I have heard your plea and came to your aid, mi'lady. I promise to make your feeling of negativity disappear and replace them with happiness. A gentleman's honor."

Mari almost choked on her spoonful of ice cream as a voice sounded next to her, scaring the living daylights out of her poor soul. With wide eyes, she turned to face the person next to her, instantly calming down upon seeing them. In her terrified daze, she wasn't able to make out who the voice could have belonged to. If she had been calm, she would have known that it was none other than Vince. Well, if his voice didn't give him away, then his flattering words sure would've. The brunette could only smile softly as she watched the older boy. He truly was Prince Charming. As he finally got up and sat across from her, she went back to her ice cream. At his question, she nodded silently.

"It is. The perfect day to just relax and eat ice cream. It's even better now that my knight in shining armor has come to accompany me, freeing me of any and all feelings of loneliness," she stated, making eye contact with Vince as she continued to smile. "Ah, I just wished that today was not the day for things to start happening," she mumbled before sighing. "Did you get the text from Natsume about tomorrow?" She questioned as her eyes flickered around for a bit, landing on the lady behind the counter as shee continuously looked over at their table—more specifically, at Vince. He must have pulled the charm over her as well. Poor lucky girl. Mari Anne fought back a snicker and turned back towards her fellow gang member and friend.
[/bg]
@XxDreamingxX

[I'm sorry for taking so long everyone! ; ^ ; ]

[BG=plum]

[/BG]
[BG=plum]
"It is. The perfect day to just relax and eat ice cream. It's even better now that my knight in shining armor has come to accompany me, freeing me of any and all feelings of loneliness,"[/bg]
[BG=plum]

Upon hearing such cute words, Vince looked up at Mari and smiled sweetly at her, setting his spoon down that held his ice cream scoop. "Words like that really do suit a cute girl like yourself." He told her before she continued on about how there were things that had started happening today. This honestly caught Vince of surprise and he looked at Mari, silently asking her to go on. As though granting his wish, Mari did continued and Vince released a sigh. "Probably. I was hanging out with the club though, so I wasn't really checking my messages." He admitted, reaching for his phone in order to see what had been sent out. As he read the message, Vince hoped Natsume would fill in for those of them who hadn't been there today. Then his mind wandered to his sister, and a smile fell upon his features. Turning off his phone, Vince pocketed it and looked up at Mari. "It's cool. I'll ask Aza if she can fill us in." He explained, shrugging his worry off completely. After taking another bite of his ice cream, his eyes landed on Mari's. After finishing his bite, he quickly scooped some of hers. Before she could try and get it back, Vince quickly at it. He kept his spoon in his mouth as he tasted the ice cream. After deciding on what he thought of it, Vince removed the spoon and smiled at Mari. "You have good taste in Ice Cream." He told her, licking his lips in case any had got left there.

@Kitsune
[/BG]

[BG=cyan]

After about a minute, Leon entered the coffee shop. Looking around, he spotted Remi immediately. Like a unique yellow rose among all the other common red ones. Walking up to the women behind the counter, he ordered two coffee's. One he liked and one he knew full well that Remi would enjoy. It took a few minutes, but when it was finished, Leon smiled. After thanking her and handing her the money, Leon carried the drinks towards the table. As he sat down, Leon set Remi's drink in front of her. The reason it was special was because it had whipped cream on top with many different types of sprinkles, and a birthday sparkler even though it wasn't her birthday. "Miss me?'' He teased, smiling at Remi before taking a sip of his own coffee. Seeing her always made Leon's day, and he loved her reactions. They were always different and unique. As he lowered his drink, he could hear rude whispers about Remi going around. Turning behind him, Leon gave everyone a death glare, daring them to say one more thing. Everyone shut up after that, and Leon turned back to Remi with a smile.

@ScarletNova
[/BG]

blonde.jpg

"Mr. Kishiro, You're looking well today."
Alexandra smiled, across from her sat one of the CEO of a business in town. He was also one of her biggest customers for stolen information on his competition. "You're a beauty as always Ms. Hart." Alex smiled as she was addressed by her alias. It always amused her to just how close it was to her real name. "No matter how many times we do business it still amazes me that the famous Hart Cracker hacker of the Deadly Hart duo. Is such a pretty teenage girl." Alex smiled at Mr Kishiro. "That's sweet, but you know flattery has nothing to do with our meeting today. So if you wouldn't mind i'd like to continue." Giving another sickeningly sweet smile, Alex leaned back in her chair as she propped her feet up on the table. "First off, I'd like to inform you there seems to have been a slight change in our pricing. We'd like triple the agreed amount." She stated dully as she pulled out her cellphone and started to text. "Triple, haha you're funny Hart." Eyebrow twitching, Alex looked over her phone towards the man. "First off it's Ms. Hart and second does it look like i'm playing Kishiro?" Alexandra didn't care how old she was, she would be respected by her clients. Even if her client's thought she was just a teenager messing around on her computer. If you wanted something from her you better show the proper respect.

"I'll be nice enough to let it slide this time. I can see you're surprised by the sudden changes. Let me go ahead and explain. You see the Kazumaki company has offered double the amount we agreed on. In exchange we keep the information you hired us to steal from them secret." Smirking, she watched as the man's face turned to one of shock. "Oh and for us to sell them the information we stole from you over the time we've been working together." Alex giggled as she man faced turned to outrage. "You little brat! How dare you steal from us." Alex's once playful smiled disappeared into a dead serous one. "I suggest you calm down Kishiro and remember who you're specking to. You knew what dealing with us was from the start. We could have a beautiful friendship as long as the money was right. Now, we're giving you the chance to keep this friendship. All it cost is triple the original amount." Alex smiled like she had just reached a new level on one of her favorite games. That's exactly what this was to her, nothing more then a game. A game that she would win either way.

"Now, I suggest you decide quickly. You see my brother is already in a meeting with a representative from the Kazumaki Company. See" A Cheshire Cat like grin crept upon her face as Alex held up her phone. On the screen was a picture of her brother and a man in a business suit. "So what's your answer?" Alex watched as Kishiro's face turned red with anger. "You know I always thought you were so naive to come to our meeting unguarded but now i'm glad. How many fingers do you think it will take before you brother comes running with what I want?" Alex looked at Kishiro a pout playing on her lips. "So, i'm taking that as a no? Well that's to bad, it was nice doing business with you." Alex's finger swept across her phone with ease before she showed her screen to Kishiro. It read 'No deal, sell it :P ' "Get her!" Laughing, Alex pushed her feet against the table which caused her chair to tip backwards. Curling her legs she barrel rolled from the seat, making her way to her feet before running out the door.

"Ren! I need intersection, interception as soon as we get out of here." Alex spoke to her phone, on the screen stood a virtual girl. Ren is an A.I that Alex had created a few years back. "Understood Alex. I'm hacking in to the traffic lights systems now. Also yo have two text, one from Lysander and another from Natsume. Lysander has advised for you not put yourself in danger." Ren's voice was that of a young girl but you could clearly hear the automated undertone. "He worry's to much. I am completely capable of handling myself." Taking a quick right, Alex slammed through the door that lead to the stairwell. Grabbing onto the railing she slide down the first section before she started running down. The meeting had been held on the third floor, in the conference room of a hotel that she had scoped out previous to the meeting. "Hurry up boys or i'll get away." She teased, there was at least three tailing her and she was sure some might of took another way to cut her off at the main entrance. Ha, like she would be stupid enough to take the main entrance. Once one the main floor, Alex made her way toward the hotel kitchen. Running through the unsuspecting cooks, she was quick to push food carts in her pursuers way. Alexandra busted through the door leading to the back alley. Running over to the dumpster, she pulled the cover off of a http://s8.postimg.org/5iz9krmx1/Alex_Motorcycle.jpghttp://s8.postimg.org/5iz9krmx1/Alex_Motorcycle.jpghttp://s8.postimg.org/5iz9krmx1/Alex_Motorcycle.jpgmotorcycle.

"Ren, I need that interception now." Starting the motorcycle, Alex quickly took off down the alleyway. "Already in and waiting." She took a sharp left out of the alley before zooming right through the awaiting green light. "Bye bye suckers. It was fun." Lifting one hand, she waved mockingly before turning her full focus back to driving. Thanks to Ren's help, every light Alex came to was green and would turn red as soon as she was through.

Noiz1.jpg

The sound of typing and the quiet hum of machines were all that could be heard from Lysander's room. It had been the rare day where the hacker didn't have to work at his mother's computer shop. He had even opted out of attending today's gang meeting. Which Lysander had started to regret once he received a message from Natsume calling everyone to the headquarter tomorrow. "One day, just one day without something happening. Is to much isn't it?" Lys sighed before putting his phone down and going back to his work. Alexandra had asked him to make sure all the information that they had sold to the Kazumaki company a week ago, was encrypted and saved for their own personal copy. Hmm, thinking of Alex he hadn't heard from his sister since she left their apartment earlier. What could she be doing? She had said something about having a meeting. Had she decided to go to the gang's meeting? No, she would of dragged him along if she had.

Picking up his cellphone Lysander quickly texted his sister. 'Hey troublemaker, what are you doing?' Lysander didn't have to wait long for a response. Alex's phone was basically glued to her hand, plus she always had such speed for texting that Lys never truly understood. 'At a meeting with Kishiro :)' When Lys read this response, to say he was confused would of been an understatement. 'Why? We already sold the info to the Kazumaki company last week. Or have you forgotten you have me playing secretary and encrypting everything for you?' Lysander tapped his desk as he waited. What was Alex doing? 'Of course I haven't forgotten silly. But he doesn't know that :P Going for triple.' Lysander rolled his eyes, of course she would try something like this. Alex never knew when to leave good enough alone. She always wanted to see just how rattled she could make someone.

'How are you going to get him to believe it?' Knowing Alex she had something planned to help pushing the client into believing her. 'I showed him the pic of you and your lawyer from when you got in trouble a few years ago. Haha he totally thinks it's a Kazumaki rep and that you're at a meeting with them now.' At this Lysander had to use every bit of power he had not to slam his head onto his keyboard. Lysander's cellphone beeped again. Alex had sent another text before he even had a chance to reply to the first. 'Kishiro is so heated. haha he's actually turning red.' Lysander could just imagine Alex smiling in the man's upset face. Another text came through. 'No deal, sell it :P' Looking at this text, Lys groaned before running his hand through his hair. Looks like Kishiro must of refused Alex's offer and she had decided to add fuel to the fire. 'Look I know you're having fun but don't put yourself in danger. We already got paid you dork. No need to get greedy.'

Lysander sat there waiting for a response, ten minutes had went by without anything. That wasn't normal, the only way Alex wouldn't respond is if something had happened "Dang it Alex!" Grabbing his jacket, Lysander headed out of the apartment ready to look for his sister when. Beep Beep. Lysander let out a breath of relief when he saw it was from Alex. 'Stop worrrying you'll get wrinkles. I can handle myself you know. Anyway i'm heading to HQ meet you there in 20.' She must of had to made a hasty escape and wasn't able to text back. "Little brat, she'll be the death of me one of these days." Lysander muttered to himself as he locked their apartment door. Walking to the parking lot, Lysander walked over to his most prized possession. Mounting the http://s22.postimg.org/vf0juz6u9/motorcycle.jpghttp://s22.postimg.org/vf0juz6u9/motorcycle.jpgmotorcycle, Lys revved the engine for a second before he tore out of the complex's parking lot. Lysander smirked, knowing Alex she had just opened the text from Natsume. She must of picked headquarter to meet up at so that she could find out what she had missed. Cause how dare something interesting happen without Alex. Sometimes Alex was just to much to handle, even for Lysander.

[bg=#7D0541]

AveryHerondale.gif

"Shit." Avery said as she looked at the message, then at Ryder, and last out of the window. Haru had left earlier, leaving her and Ryder in an awkward silence. She wasn't really the most skilled people person. Regardless, she had stayed with him because she didn't want to leave him all by himself. No matter what age or what injury, sometimes it was good to have someone by your side, no matter who it was. She moved her hands through her hair, her jet black nails digging into her scalp in frustration. She didn't want to believe this. Either they were extremely dangerous, or extremely clever(which could also mean dangerous).

"There must be someone else... the guys we've been pursuing thus far might not be the powerful members after all, but pawns just like the spy boy." She removed her hands from her hair, leaving it slightly tousled. It wasn't the right time to talk about this. She pocketed her phone with a slight grimace. "Y'know what, forget what I said. This isn't the right time and place for something like this. You just focus on recovering from the surgery." She said this moments before he was put in surgery. It would take hours. She had to figure out what to do.

"If I want to call Natsume I need to go somewhere more private... no one knows who could be listening." She knew that Ryder would be brought back here after surgery, and decided that she would leave a note. She noticed a notepad and pen on the table, and scribbled down a short message.

Went out to contact Natsume, text if my assistance is needed. Will be back when phone call is over.

Avery

She left it on his helmet so that he would be sure to see it as she walked out of the hospital, going in the small corridors and hiding behind people to attract as little attention as possible. There was a secluded area near the hospital and she ventured there, dialing Natsume's number on the way. When Natsume picked up the phone, Avery cut right to the chase, knowing that the message had also been sent to Natsume as well. She looked out over the scenery in front of her, buildings, a little park area, some small roads. She moved her hand through her hair as she spoke.

"We might have a nasty one on our hands. One of Ryder's informants have figured out that there are one out of two options. It has been reported that the van had radioactive residue. There are two different sceneries. The first one is that these guys are actually in possession of nuclear weapons, in which case, we are, quite much so, screwed, or, they bribed someone to do a coverup and pretend that that was what was in the van." She paused for a moment, biting her lip. "Either way, these guys are bad news. The spy boy and the others we met recently might also just be some sort of coverup, a mask. Hell, even the information everyone else gathered over the past week or so might be fake."

She looked down at her feet, then up again, searching the area with her eyes. "We might have a dangerous one on our hands. Though I sure hope not."

After she had hung up, she forwarded the message from Ryder's informants to some of their spies and information hunters, adding the note "make use of this if you can" from herself below.

With that, she shoved her phone in her pocket, making her way back towards the hospital.
Well... it might not be something we can handle, after all...
[/bg]

[bg=#2B1B17]
UY0muSe.jpg

"Remi! You traitor!" Luca yelled after his cousin as she left the premises to go somewhere. He growled as he turned to look at Cas, then to Cas' phone, wanting suddenly to break the thing. Fucking... fuck you. "Can you tell me just why I'm dating you again?" He muttered tiredly, plopping his head against Cas' shoulder. That's when he heard Natsume's message, blinking as he got to his feet, glaring once more at Cas before turning to Natsume. He managed to somehow look normal despite the situation he had gotten himself in. He sighed.

"Yeah, I'm going to get right to it." He turned around again when Cas asked where to go. "I-I dunno! You decide!" Somehow, he'd been flustered all day. This wasn't helping. Well, he knew that it was probably because of the embarrassing outfit, but he was unable to really look Cas in the eye. He knew that he had to focus, and he'd be fine with it if it wasn't for the people surrounding him right now. He took hold of Cas' hand, stubbornly pulling him out of the hideout and onto the streets. It wasn't like anyone would be able to tell he was a guy anyways, with how convincingly Cas had dressed him up. When they were outside, they walked together hand in hand for a few minutes, going nowhere in particular, when Luca spoke up suddenly, in a quiet voice.

"Next time... o-only you." He said, turning his head to look at Cas. "Next time I wear this... n-no one else can see it." Fuck. I'm digging my grave. No shut up! Shut up, Luca! He turned his head away, mentally stabbing himself. He didn't need to make this even worse. He was worried about the whole situation they had on their hands, and even if he didn't doubt their strength, something about it bothered him to no end. They had severely injured Ryker, from what he had heard...

When they got to the house (Cas' house, it seemed) Luca took off to Cas' room, whipping up his laptop. He practically lived at Cas' place anyways, though he hadn't remembered this. Well I'm glad that I coincidentally went to the house that has my computer. First of all, he went to the online news. He had seen the message from Avery and decided to look into it himself. Searching up some different sites, he frowned. " 'Van found in harbor this morning, radioactive residue found in trunk'... This is bad." He groaned in frustration, piling up a list of the different news' sites. The piece of news had not spread to the entire web yet (even for being what it was, there were apparently more pressing matters to write about), and he managed to narrow down the sites that focused on it the most.

"If there's a connection between these sites... then we might figure out if it really is a coverup. I do find it strange that it hasn't gone viral. That it's only these guys writing about it. Radioactive residue means the possibility of a nuclear weapon in-creating. Was there not enough to create a bomb, maybe? Urgh, I've gotta research this..."
[/bg]

((SORRY FOR TAKING LITERALLY FOREVER OH MY GOD)

It actually didn't take as long as anticipated for Ryder's surgery. Infact, it only took a hour. When they sent Ryder back to his room, they had given implants to allow him to heal correctly, but still had his arm in a cast and sling so he didn't undo all the work the doctors had done. Soon after awakening from the drug induced state of unconsciousness. A doctor told him that the cast had to stay on for at least a day before he could use his arm. It'd sting like there was no tomorrow. Which is why they prescribed him with a thing of painkillers should he decide to do away with the cast. It all depended on if the gang needed him ready to provide support. If they didn't need help, he'll just sit back until he is called into action, or if they do need him to assist, he show up. Wearing a cast and sling if needed to be.

But back to the present. After the whole lecture about the surgery and recovery, they left in that room with bugger all to do. Sure he could play a game on his phone. But the battery was 23%, meaning the game would be cut short. And thus meaningless to do....He wondered if his copy of 'Mice and Men' was still in his jacket pocket. Or was it dropped or left at the hideout? He reached for his jacket to then silently rejoice when he felt the book. Pulling it out, he began to read......At least the best he could with one arm.

Meanwhile, outside of the hospital. A black van pulled up and several, perhaps eight men got out, wearing suits and surgical gloves. With duffle bags slung around their shoulders. They looked like they meant business. Immediately, the tallest one spoke to the other's with a Russian. "Two will breach from roof, three shall keep an eye on entrances. While the rest including me shall deal with the target." With said, they put on weird gas masks, and entered the hospital. Soon after, gunfire erupted inside.

Last edited:

:¨·.·¨:
`·. Suishou Pureil Konuka ♥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬
The movie was going grand. Sweet. Couldn't go any better. Haha she wished. Her friend wasn't giving her an easy time to get close with the guy, almost as though she were some possessive maniac. And those maniacs were never the nice maniacs. Oh how tempted she was to just jab the girl in the knee and tell the boys that she couldn't follow because she tripped and hurt herself. Oh the nerve!

She needed to think of a plan, and fast. The other guy, sure he was cute, he just wasn't her target, nor was he her type, at all. She needed an excuse to be alone with the dude, and she thought of the perfect excuse. Slowly getting out of her seat, she walked back out the door with the excuse of going to the bathroom, and then waited just a few minutes. She couldn't care less if she were missing the movie, as long as it meant that she would have a challenge. After a few minutes were up, she slowly crept over back to the seats, and tapped the male's shoulder. "Um.. Someone is here to see you." She whispered, in a hushed voice. "They told me to lead you where they were." She explained. This was perfect, because he didn't suspect a thing. Her friend, on the other hand, didn't seem to like where this was going. She tried to get up, to follow Suishou, but it was clear that, that wasn't gonna happen. "DOn't worry about it, we'll be back in no time. I promise!" A light giggle escaped from her, soon grabbing the male's hand and leading the way. That one action seemed to make the dude flustered. What? Never had a pretty girl hold his hand before? How cute.
Once he was led out, she pulled him aside to a more secluded area in the theater. "Alright, where are they?" He asked, quirking a brow. Suishou decided to take this chance and go for it, since she wouldn't be able to find another one. She put on her cutest fidgeting, and her more convincing voice. "Um.. I actually wanted to be alone with you... I can't?" This basically left the guy dumb folded, as a dark red streak flushed across his face. He looked to the side, trying to cover it. "I-I mean, I'm on the date with that other girl, your friend. You sure this is alright?" Ugh. Doubt. Guys usually gave in at this point, so she decided to speed up the process. She hugged onto his arm, leading her hand down to his and drew a circle around the palm of his hand. Her chest was pushed up gently against his arm, causing him to basically panic.

"Are you sure?" She asked, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. The male's blush got even brighter, and then shook his head a bit. "W-Well.. Maybe just a little bit.." He said, and Suishou giggled. Victory.

She pulled out her phone quickly, unlocking it to her contacts. Luckily, she set up fake names for all the contacts in the Tanaka Gang, so no one would even think of them being suspicious. "Can I have your number then?" She asked, and the guy practically threw it at her, the way he just punched in his number. She gave him her own number as well, and was just about to leave until he basically pinned her against the wall. "H-Hey.. What do you think you're doing?" She asked, in a slightly frightened or scared matter. The guy eyed her from head to toe, and was just about to do something to her, until a staff member happened to save her. "You two shouldn't be here. You should go back to the movies. If you want to do anything, go get a room."

Gods, if that staff member were her lord and savior, she would think twice about not believing in any god. Jeez. If she had the free time, she would go hang out with Vince or something. It was always entertaining to see how the girls just swayed over him so easily, in the same ways that the males did to her. Of course, she was one of those that were hard to get and impress.

They returned to the movie, and once it was over, her friend did not seem pleased that her date was more interested in Suishou. What can she say? She's a genius.

Mission Complete. Since the theater wasn't too far from the ice cream parlor, she was able to easily spot Vince, and Mari, on what looked like a cute ice cream date. Having nothing better to do, she texted Vince happily. 'Enjoying your date?' She asked, sending, and awaiting his reaction.

Attachments

• 2015-12-31-797648.png
    2015-12-31-797648.png
    913.4 KB · Views: 8
Tatsunosuke Maeda

tumblr_n3en2ohdjw1tpu779o6_r1_250.gif

Sirens blared, blurred faces flew past, obstacle after obstacle was thrown in Tatsu's way as he dashed through the crowd, a rabble of irate police officers chasing behind him. The lower part of his face was obscured by his scarf which he had pulled up to nose height to keep his incognito status. The only discernible features of the young lad was his dishevelled, faded blonde hair and his honey-amber eyes. He was carrying a sports bag on his back and the way he was holding on to the strap so tightly was telling enough as to its contents. His prize. His catch.

"Stop where you are!" a deep voice bellowed from a ways back in the congregation of confused people whom cluttered the sidewalk. In the distance, the subtle thrum of helicopter engines could be heard, swelling ever louder.

Shit. A helicopter would spell the end for his run. He needed to take the chase indoors if he could. Or better yet, underground. Darting to the right, he cut out into the road, the resulting cacophony of blaring horns alerting the police as to Tatsu's move. Most cars grinded to a halt, some lightly clipping the others cars scattered around. Thankfully, it served to slow the police down who tried to maneuver through the cars. Amateurs. Tatsu simply ran over them. The fact that they'd all slammed on the brakes and clipped one another meant a nice bridge of automobiles had formed across the multi-lane causeway. Dismounting from the last car with a hop, he sprinted into the nearest alley, breaking the police line of sight. The helicopter was still coming, though. Its menacing thrum grew ever louder. If he didn't find somewhere to hide soon, it would all be over - the entire run would be for naught. To make matters worse, the alleyway was a dead end.

"Fuck!" Tatsu cursed, kicking the nearby bin in anger. A flash of inspiration crossed his face as his eyes widened. "Oh, you beauty..." Pulling the bin out, he propped it against the nearby wall where an open window sat ever so conveniently out of reach. Not anymore. It was a beautiful game Tatsu loved to play. The city would throw challenge after challenge at him, trying to hinder his progress... but for Tatsu, there was no sweeter victory than smashing through those challenges. To let the city know that he owned it and it didn't own him. Clambering on the bin, he volleyed himself up into the window with a grunt, grabbing the window ledge and pulling himself inside the undisclosed building.

The room that he found himself was bland. It seemed like an average apartment. He must have been in a spare room as generic junk was piled up in cardboard boxes. There was only one door out of the room, meaning that if people were on the other side his momentary refuge would be busted. Listening carefully, he couldn't hear anything beyond the wood and a swift peek showed the room to be empty. Pressing through into the main room of the apartment, he moved as silent as the night, like a specter drifting through. It was open plan: kitchen and living area in the same space. Giggling could be heard from the bedroom, however. Giggling and the occasional moan. It seemed the residents were busy. Finally, a lucky break. Grabbing a knife from the cooking rack as a 'just in case' procedure he cased the room for anything else that might have been important. Unfortunately, nothing.

Exiting the apartment, Tatsu took a seat on the nearest staircase. Outside, he could hear the dulled sounds of sirens and the whirring of helicopter blades. He was safe for time being. He just needed a way out, preferably underground. Once more, the look of inspiration, like he'd just had an epiphany, crossed his face. Sliding his phone out of his pocket, he ripped the back off of it, replacing his standard sim with a slightly modified one. He glided through the contact list, his lips moving as he silently decoded the false aliases of the other gang members. "There we are." Heart Cracker. Pressing dial, he held the phone to his ear as the dialling tone persisted. "Come on, Alex... come on..." Nothing. "Engaged?" Tatsu groaned. Knowing Alex and her brother, they were likely up to no good already. Resorting to send a text instead, Tatsu quickly tapped away at his screen, astutely aware that the window for his escape was closing rapidly.

Alex, need helllp. stuick in a building with no way out. Lots of cops. Need a route and some help. Call me ASAP>

After clicking send, he held the phone against his forehead, wracking his brain for any alternative. Natsume was no doubt at HQ, busy with strategizing the gang's next moves. Suishou was probably flirting, kissing and groping her way into the next big information leak. Vince was probably knee deep in a crowd of women worshipping him. No, the Hartley Siblings were about the only ones who could help him.

@JamiMonster406

Zuri Xael Varion
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
She was there for the meeting, yes. Well, it's not like she really had a choice. She was living in the gang's house and she expected herself to at least attend as many meetings as she could. Right after the meeting had finished, she quickly returned to the computer to check on the shipping, deals to other countries, and etc. She was more of the business woman in their group, and she was taking business anyways just so that she could actually make a living once she got out of high school and into something else. The shipping, market prices, and etc looked good so far, so there wasn't anything for her to do unless something were to come up. Honestly, all she had to do was borrow some rich guy's name, get Suishou to get his private information, got someone to hack into his accounts and such, and bam. Easy peezy lemon sqeezy on a hot summer day working on a lemonade stand. She still had most of the day left, so she took out her phone and looked at if she got any new messages. Now, she was never fond of hanging around in her own room. She was a more outdoors person, for many reasons. Though, the only animals that she could find in the city were rats, raccoons, and the rare birds now and then. Closing her laptop, she grabbed her coat, and left the house.

Now then, what could she do? Alex and Lysander were probably either hacking, or getting out of somewhere fast, Suishou was probably with some guy again, Vince was probably trying to charm some girl again, and the rest of the Monroe siblings were doing... Whatever they did. She let out a sigh, as she decided to explore the city for a while. As much as she hated it, she needed to at least walk around to know what was going on. And oh, she was so going to figure it out, even for someone as dense as herself.

Oh right, almost forgot something. Zuri quickly turned her heel and back into her room, grabbing something that looked like a small whistle. She bought a dog whistle from the super market, but she kind of modified it for rats and another one for raccoons. "Okay.." She nodded, straping the string around her wrist, like some sort of bracelet in case she wanted to call some rats or raccoons. The best part of this was that humans usually couldn't hear that high frequency from the whistle, so that was perfect if she was going to actually call any animals. She probably would need it later anyways.

As she was walking, she heard the sirens, and eventually found the blaring of lights and the sounds of helicopters above. Ah wonderful, police. She tipped her cap down, in order to hide her face and walked on by. After passing, it didn't take too long for her to find one of the little runners in the group; Tatsu. Quietly, she tiptoed over to him and looked up. He looked like he was in dire need of help. "Can I.. Help you out?" She asked, pulling her cap up in order to reveal her face. It was so that it wouldn't alarm him, but then again, he would probably question how she would be able to help him out. After all, to everyone in the gang, she was known as the person in charge of shipping and the transferring of information from one group to the other. Regardless of his answer, she quietly hopped her way off the stairs, and into a secluded alley. If he even tried to follow, she easily just shook her head and instructed him to stay there through body language. She also instructed him to turn around, just so that he wouldn't be able to see.

Now, from behind the alley, she blew into the rat whistle as hard as she could. Before anything else could happen, all of the sewer drains and cages were like, spewing out rats. All the rats from the sewers kept coming on and on out, causing poor pedestrians to freak out and start screaming. It was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. A number of the largest rats were able to push open some of the covers just large enough to push their way out, and all of them made way to where they heard the whistle. Tatsu, would most likely witness the large number of rats going into the alley way, but soon witness them run back out if he didn't listen to her though. Oh she'll send raccoons at him if he didn't listen.

In that time, she bent down and blew into the whistle in a certain pattern, almost as to tell the rats that she needed a favor. No one could hear it, but she was able to control her breathing and blowing to at least get the message across. "Could you please attack those police, in the suits? Also, could you tell me the nearest exit to the sewers that is unguarded?"

The rats stared at her for a moment, soon eventually registering what she wanted to say. She was like, the Vince and Suishou of animals. The rats ran out, and started to attack the police. As in, climbing up their legs, biting onto them, and all that fun stuff. The best part is, that they were so fast, small, and in such large numbers, that it made most of the people start doing some dance. She couldn't see, but she would most likely be laughing so hard that her cap would fall off. One last rat ran into the alley way, and began to squeak. "Mmhmm? Ah... Alright." She blew into the whistle a little, as to thank the rat. "I'll bring you some cheese next time, alright?" She asked, nodding her head, and running out of the alley.

She ran right to Tatsu, motioning over down the street. The people in the helicopter would probably be more occupied with the sudden rat infestation, so that would buy them time. "There's... An open entrance to the sewers. Just down there.. Um.." She stopped talking, mainly because she was trying to find the words. She couldn't say that a rat was going to lead him, not like he would need one. "If you see.. Any rats.. Don't hurt them okay? Instead.. Just follow them. Trust me.. Okay?" She asked, pulling her hood back down, and she probably wouldn't budge until Tatsu left first. She still had a small grudge over the police, so she would probably call some birds over to take a shit on the helicopters' windows and peck at the glass. She could have just given Tatsu the directions, but eh. What fun would that be hmm?

Ah animals. Even in the city, they are beautiful, beautiful creatures. Once Tatsu would probably leave, a rat would come up to her, and she ripped off a piece of bread that she carried around for lunch to give to the rat. "Here, you deserve it. Next time, I'll bring more for your little friends, alright?" She asked, repeating what she said, onto the whistle. She probably wasn't convincing enough to get the dogs to turn on the police though, oh well. It would be entertaining to watch. "Oh and.. Make sure to retreat back into the sewers.. And don't attack a boy around my age that is down there, alright?" She gave the rat another piece of bread, and the rat scurried away.

As for Zuri, she returned to an alley way, and decided to talk to the crows that were hanging around there.

@VengefulPeanut

Attachments

• Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).full.1950792.jpg
    Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).full.1950792.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 79
Tatsunosuke Maeda

A sudden voice ripped Tatsu from his state of rapid brainstorming, the change of situation causing him to visibly jump slightly, his scarf falling back down around his neck. Stood before him was a rather small girl, her face covered by her cap. His eyes curiously noted her whispy, pale blue hair and her petite frame. She seemed familiar but he couldn't quite place it.

"Can I... help you out?"

"Zuri?" he gasped in shock as she revealed her face. "W-what are you doing here?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she simply hopped down the stairs and led him out of the building to the nearby alleyway. As she gave him a wordless list of instructions, he stood dumbfounded. Of all the people he thought might come to his aid, never did he imagine it would be her. In truth, the situation had gone to shit. The plan was fool proof. He'd run it by Quentin multiple times and both agreed it should go off without a hitch. But, then again, this wasn't just any run. He'd done the robbery himself, instead of doing a hand-off with Mari, and the contents of his backpack were highly sensitive and highly valuable to all - including the police. That wasn't the most prominent thing on his mind, however. What was at the forefront of his mind was the pondering of why he had to face the other way to the girl. He couldn't hear anything. Had she left him?

The sounds of chaos behind him were highly unusual. Bellowing was replaced by screaming, order seemed to be replaced by panic. That was when he heard Zuri talking once more but not to him. She was... a curious girl to say the least. Not long after, she returned to collect him, ordering him to head for the sewers.

"If you see.. Any rats.. Don't hurt them okay? Instead.. Just follow them. Trust me.. Okay?"

"Okay," he agreed resolutely. Internally, a thousand possibilities crossed his mind. The most ridiculous being that Zuri was somehow in communication and in league with the rats. Could you imagine? He nodded his head and gave her a confident smirk. "Thank you, Zuri. I owe you... big time." Pulling his scarf back up over his face. "Meet me back at HQ. I think I owe you some kind of reward. Plus, I think you'll find what I have on me interesting." Without disclosing further details, he gave her a courteous nod and a final thank you before darting off. Sprinting through the street, he made a straight line for the sewer manhole. All around him, police officers fought off a rat infestation - what were the odds? Still, despite putting it down to being a lucky break he still couldn't shake the feeling that Zuri was somehow responsible. But how?

The sewers, as you could imagine, stunk to high heaven. Moving through, Tatsu activated a torch which he had stored in his backpack. Repeated splashing echoed through the dank tunnels as he moved swiftly through, wanting nothing more than to be home. Checking the serial codes on the walls, he navigated his way back to the grate outside of HQ, albeit a lot slower than what Zuri would have probably made it back - if she headed back. Clambering out onto the surface, the fresh air was like a godsend and the soon-to-be-setting sun kissing his skin was a glorious sensation. True to what Zuri had said, the rats in the sewers seemed to be rather passive. In fact, less than passive. Some of them even seemed to follow along with him like some kind of weird personal escort. Odd. Very odd.

Tatsu made sure to remove his now-sodden footwear at the door before pressing inside and, oddly for him, took his scarf off as he entered. "I wonder if Zuri is back..." he mumbled to himself, idly, as he went up to her room, knocking briskly on the door.

@Citrus

blonde.jpg

Alexandra had long lost her pursuers and was now riding along side Lysander on there way to HQ. Lysander had caught up to her quicker then she thought. Which unfortunately meant she was getting a lecture over the radios in their helmets Lys had created a while back. Alex had made some modifications to them herself, making sure that they were a secure encrypted channel, Ren could also talk over the station and of course Bluetooth so that their phones could be connected to it. "Alex, you've received a message from Tatsu. It seems like he's surrounded by cops and in need of assistance. He's requesting you call him immediately." Tatsu, what had the runner gotten himself into now. "Tatsunosuke?" Alex rolled her eyes, even though she knew her brother couldn't see it through her helmet. He always was so protective of Alex especially when it came to guys.

"Ren, track the ping location that the text came from and patch it through to our gps. Also call Tatsu, looks like we're making a detour before we head to HQ." Once the location popped up on the navigator, the dull ring of her phone making an outbound call was heard over their radio. Alex made a sharp left, horns blared at her as she cut across the oncoming traffic. "Alex, don't be so rash. We don't know the whole situation, we need to assess and then plan properly." Alex's laughed echoed over the radio. "Already done brother dearest. Situation is that Tatsu bit off more then he can chew and now needs our assistance. Though he did only ask for me, you're more then welcome to just wait at HQ for us. I'm more then capable of handling this, as for a plan rush in and save the damsel in distress." Alex could only the face her brother was giving her right now. He never was one for foolishly rushing into things, but that was were Alex excelled. She had always been a play as you go type of girl and it worked out well for her.

Now if only Tatsu would answer his phone, had something happened that was stopping him? "Ren, I need to know what's going on at Tatsu location. Traffic cameras, police radios, freaking news feed for all I care. I want some type of update right away." Alex didn't like the thought of their best runner might of been caught. If this was going to turn from a rescue mission to a jailbreak Alex would need to know. "Alex, It seems there is some type of rat invasion at Tatsu's location. I'm sending images caught on traffic cameras to you now." Rats!? Alex looked down at the screen built into her motorcycle, the gps was replaced with images of rats everywhere. "What the heck? Ren, call Tatsu again and keep calling till you get an answer." Alex wasn't sure what was going on but if anything all the commotion might be the cover they needed.

Headphone_Lys.jpg

Lysander groaned as he followed closely behind Alex, once again she was jumping into action without giving it any thought. After hearing Alex's plan Lys had to keep himself from wanting to bang his head on something. Of course her version of a plan was rush in, grab Tatsunosuke and run like hell. "Like i'd let you rush into this by yourself. Who would save you both if your plan goes south then?" Lysander kept pace with his sisters erratic driving. Sometimes she really made him wonder what was more dangerous their job or Alex's driving.

Luckily for Lys, Ren had also sent all the information she was feeding to Alex to him as well. So he had the location plug into his Gps as well. Lys had been looking over the map to see if he could find the best get away route while Alex tried to get a hold of Tatsunosuke. "Holy Crap." Lysander had seen the images of the rats, but when they actually got close enough to see it he couldn't believe it. "Alex any news form Tatsunosuke?" They had stopped al little way from all of the crazy while she tried to get a hold of the runner. "It's saying he's not in service. What the hell is Tatsu doing?" Lysander watched as Alex leaned against a wall that they had parked next to. She was messing with her phone as she had Ren trying to track the boy.

"Alex, I've searched the traffic cameras and am not able to spot Tatsu on any of the surrounding streets." Ren's voice rang out over the radio, Lys could tell his sister was starting to get frustrated. Just exactly where did the boy run off to? Alex then informed Ren to keep trying to track Tatsu's phone. Once it was back in service she'd be able to pin his location again. They ended up waiting about an hour before Ren spoke up again "Found him. It seems he's close to HQ. He should be there shortly." Lysander held back his laugh as he watched Alex almost throw her phone with this information. "Looks like you services weren't needed after all. After all the trouble you went through to play hero to. What a shame." Lysander teased as he watched Alex get back on her motorcycle. "Shut up Lys! You just wait Tatsu is going to have a lot of explaining to do. Sending out an SOS and then just up and disappearing." Alex kept ranting as they made their way toward HQ.

Once they pulled up into the garage, Lysander watched as Alex stormed into the house. "Tatsu you little prick! Where are you?!" Lysander laughed as he followed after his sister. Well is wasn't a Remi worthy entrance but it was an entrance that he was sure wouldn't go unnoticed.

Zuri Xael Varion
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
Oh how annoyed she was with the helicopters. She sat down, and began to caw quietly, almost like holding a conversation with the crows. "The helicopter is blocking your flight path?" She asked, and most of the crows agreed. None of them were happy with that, so it would be easy for her to convince them to stop it then. "Then.. I have a favor to ask. Those helicopters? If you keep letting them take your sky.. What are you going to do when hibernation comes? You can't fly away, right? You need to show that helicopter who's boss. Maybe... Blocking the view?" She asked the crows, and they mulled it over. It was true. If the sky weren't clear, they wouldn't dare bring an aircraft up. "Of course... Just to these planes. Air planes still go over the clouds, and don't hurt you unless you're hit. I'll give you some bread crumbs, so what do you say? Are you willing to help?" She asked the crows. Upon mentioning the bread, the crows agreed to the deal, all flying up into the sky. As the crows began to yell out, the rest of the birds, all hiding in the adjacent alleys and dumpsters, all began to follow that one flock. The police in the air would all see something like a cloud of crows, obstructing the view. Should they kill the crows, that would be a bad example to children witnessing this. They'd take police as people who kill animals to get what they want, and she was sure that, that was the last thing the police wanted. She smiled as this was going according to plan, and got out from her alley. "Caw! Caw! Caw!" She shouted up, and the crows responded back to her. In all the confusion, she was easily able to slip her way through after slipping her cap back on.

She seemed happy, laughing so hard at their reactions to the rats and the helicopter's reactions to the crows. She was almost clutching onto her stomach and struggled to keep her cap on straight. If anyone saw her, they'd be amazed that she could even make an expression like that, considering that people have only seen her make a straight face.

Though, shit. Lysander and Alexandra, just happened to be in the area near her when she was waving off to the crow, and she quickly started to retreat. One of the crows were on her arm, perching on her as she ran. "Lead the way, okay?" She asked the crow, as they hopped off her shoulder, and flew her through twists and turns all the way back to the house. She was more worried whether or not they saw her, and she would have to make up a pretty good excuse if she wanted to get her way out of this one. By the time she returned to the house, she was a little bit dirty from running through the alley ways, but she should still be able to change into a fresh spare. Oh god, this would be all over the news by tomorrow, or in a few minutes.

'Rat invasion against the police! Crows have overtaken the sky!'

Or something. In the distance, she heard motorcycles as well, so she frantically opened the door, closed it, and ran up the stairs to her room. In front of her room, she found Tetsu, knocking on it to check if she were there. The moment she heard Lysander and Alex enter the house, she quickly bowed to Tetsu, and rushed into her room. Hell no was she going to face those two. Just before she was about to open the door, Alex and Lysander came upstairs. Alex looked furious, and Lysander seemed to be having a blast out of this.She was a little glad, seeing that Lysander was enjoying himself.

@VengefulPeanut @JamiMonster406

Attachments

• Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).600.1590494.jpg
    Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).600.1590494.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 70
Tatsunosuke Maeda

No answer. He assumed that she must not have been back yet. The fact that she appeared behind him not two moments after proved that he was right.

"Ah, Zuri-" he said with a smile. Before he could continue, however, the slamming of the door downstairs signalled trouble approaching. Attempting to make her getaway, Zuri made a dash for her room to no avail. "Alex..." Tatsu groaned, his shoulders slouching as he realised what was coming.

"Tatsu, you little prick! Where are you!?" he heard the girl scream. Before long, she was stood before him and Zuri, Lys stood behind her looking amused.

"Well, you found me. A little bit too late, though..." he answered with an effortless tone. "I assume you got my message."

@Citrus @JamiMonster406

Status
Not open for further replies.