Status
Not open for further replies.

NatsumiToudo1.gif

[bg=#000000]"Awww, you're such a party-pooper, Mari-chaaan! I guess it's fine then... sigh..." Natsumi mumbled in mock sadness as she grabbed onto Mari's hand, looking into the closet. "You should wear this dress! It's super adorbs and would toootally fit you right now!" Natsumi laughed as she grabbed out what appeared to be a random dress, flinging it at Mari. She pretended as if the thing before had never happened. She didn't want it to have happened. If Mari knew, it would only trouble her further. She laughed and smiled as she went about her morning with Mari, getting dressed, eating breakfast and finally, they were somewhat ready to go as they stumbled to the door, putting on their shoes. They ran to HQ together, hand in hand, but slowed down considerably once they got inside and felt the heavy atmosphere.

That's when they noticed who, of all people, had arrived there. Natsumi was shocked to see Kimura after so long, not to mention cooking in their kitchen. She didn't know how to react but squeeze Mari's hand even harder. They both ended up sitting down in the living room, Natsumi pulling Mari against her shoulder. She wasn't sure if she was trying to comfort her friend or herself. She didn't really know who to ask or talk to. So far, she couldn't see Avery there. Hm. She did say that she might not be there when they reached the HQ, so maybe that was why. Regardless, quite a few people were in the kitchen with Kimura; Fujiko, Azalea and Remi, among others. Natsumi smiled reassuringly at Mari.

"Let's go see what they're cooking up!" She couldn't stand seeing the frown on Mari's pretty face, and pulled her towards the kitchen. That's when the rest of the people noticed that they were there, they had been pretty absorbed with the food, after all. "Ohh, so it was curry, after all! I thought I could smell it!" She knew that she had to say something to Kimura, but nothing really came to mind. Anger didn't seem like a solution when she thought about it, after all... she didn't want to see any frowns.

"So... Kimura. How's things been over there?" She decided to ask. She knew it wouldn't be the best question out there, but hey, better than getting angry, right?! She hoped so, at least... sigh. Being a cheerful person all the time really could ruin her mood sometimes. She always thought about how to make others happy, and rarely thought about whether she herself was feeling happy. Was that stupid? She believed it was probably pretty stupid.

"Mmm...." A lot of things had changed from one day to another, hadn't they? "You guys look like you're pretty well off; if you need any help, we'll be riiiiight next door, good luck!" Natsumi called out to the lot in the kitchen, waving her hand as she dragged Mari back out. Mari hadn't spoken much since they entered; not that Natsumi could blame her for being awkward in this kind of situation. Sighing, Natsumi patted Mari's head. "I don't know what you're worrying about, but there's no need for you to think so long and hard about it ~ I'm sure this matter will solve itself... eventually." [/bg]

Time: Friday, August 25th, morning → Noon | Location: HQ | Mood: Calm, sort of heavy | With: Mari-Anne, Kimura, Azalea, Fujiko, Remi, Zuri and Lilith @Kitsune @DANAsaur, @ScarletNova, @XxDreamingxX, @Nano, @LoliNinja

IDK JUST TAGGED EVERYONE JUST IN CASE YUP

AveryHerondale.gif

[bg=#000000]Avery was just about fed up with Kimura already; besides, what could she say to him? She never recalled having ever been on good foot with his personality. Something about him had always struck odd with her. Regardless, she had headed pretty quickly for the HQ office, where she had been cooped up with Natsume for a while when the door opened, and Vincent waltzed right in. He sometimes got on Natsume's nerves, and Avery had offered it up to be her own job to deal with him whenever they were both there. Besides, from what it appeared, he also had business with her, anyways. She stood up from her seat, glancing once more at the paperwork she had been making herself busy with. She was well aware that she had forcibly set herself to do this pointless organizing because she didn't want to talk to Kimura.

"Well, if you say it like that, I guess I could join you." She couldn't hide the sarcasm in her voice; he was way too blunt, definitely not a ladies' man. Not that she was the typical kind of girl, anyway. Natsume waved her off, and in the back of her mind, Avery remembered that she had talked to Natsumi and Mari about going out earlier. With what was going on at HQ, they probably wouldn't be going any soon anyways, so she might as well figure out something to do in the meantime. As she exited out onto the streets, she realized how much she had been craving fresh air ever since she set foot in the HQ today. She was just the slightest bit happy that Vincent had dragged her along, not that she would want to admit that. With his personality, it'd probably not register with him. Besides, Avery wasn't the type to get all sentimental like that about the simplest things in life.

"So, c'mon, you must've had a reason for choosing me to come out here with you. Or could you just not stand being without me?" It would've probably sounded like a joke had her face not been completely monotone. She was not good at telling jokes in the first place, so maybe she should just stop trying to do it. Not that Vincent had ever seemed to mind her awkward, completely useless attempts at being funny; she didn't even look like she had fun herself! Somehow, spending time in company of people like Vincent made her feel safe; he was going to tell her everything straight and blunt, not caring about whether he would hurt her feelings. Avery would always rather have a painful truth than a pleasant lie, and when people tried to take consideration of her, it usually ended bad. She sighed slightly to herself as her thoughts sidetracked, soon moving her center of attention back to Vincent once again, awaiting his reply to her question.[/bg]

Time: Friday, August 25th, morning → Noon | Location: HQ → Out? | Mood: Teasing, gentle | With: Vincent @TwistedPainter

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayaka pursed her lips slightly. Hmph. She was almost disappointed by how clean and well-kept the place was. Not that cleanliness was really a bad thing. She shouldn't be complaining, but... Well, when some people who often looked for things to complain about, the situation of having nothing to complain about was... well, in itself, something to complain about as well.

At least, that was how it seemed like anyway.

Well, that is, she had nothing to complain about when it came to how the kitchen looked. The kinds of food Kuro had, in contrast, were... not exactly what she had in mind, but now that she thought about it, Ayaka had realized that she felt a little too tired to be a bitch at the moment, so she said nothing, simply taking a bagel for the time being. That is, until a few more moments. She was about to take a bite into it as well, before Kuro would start talking again, causing her to finally realize that her glasses were off.

Quickly, she dug a hand into her skirt pocket, her hand groping about for a bit, before removing her hand and digging into the other pocket, before finally producing the glasses that had previously been absent, the girl sighing in relief, as though she believed she had lost track of them for a small moment, and then finally responding.

"... Before you make assumptions, no, the glasses are not for show," the girl grunted with an annoyed look, "It's just... my left eye is extremely weak. My right eye, on the other hand, is standard 20/20 and makes up for it to the point where... I honestly don't think I'd be missing much if I'd happen to lose my left eye, but I'd much rather keep it for... obvious reasons. I don't even really need the lens for my right eye at all."

True to her word, if Kuro cared enough to look, he would see, whether by looking at the glasses through the frames, or by taking note of the shadow cast, that the left eye lens was far thicker than the other. It was like Ayaka may as well just have a monocle, though the girl herself would never, ever entertain such a thought.

In response to Kuro's later statement, however, Ayaka's expression changed from an irritated one to one that seemed... almost hurt, though she would quickly look away, finally taking a bite into her bagel, before speaking again once she was done with the bite.

"They don't... really make me look ugly, do they?"
Kuro watched with amusement, giving a smile that made it look like he was about to laugh, as she began fumbling about for the glasses she didn't seem to really need. After all, she'd walked this far and grabbed a bagel without any issues.

"Hmm, that so?" Kuro asked as he took another bite out of his bagel. "Then they really are just for show, huh? You can see and read fine with just the one, right? Kinda a waste to buy glasses when ya can already see. 'less you got money to be throwin' around or somethin."

He stopped to switch the cup under the coffee machine before looking back at her. Though he looked at the glasses, he wasn't really perceptive enough to tell the difference between the lenses from this distance. However, he still noticed her expression changed before she turned away from him and cocked his eyebrow. Had he touched a nerve, or something?

Ah, even she didn't want to be called "ugly" huh? It seemed he'd slipped with his wording. Oh well.

"...Eh, ya still look aight. Just less ug-, uh, you look better without'em."

Hopefully that was worded alright for her. If it wasn't...well, not his problem anymore, he'd already spoken. The coffee machine made a little beeping noise as it finished pouring into the second cup and Kuro reached over and plucked the cup without looking. Grabbing the other cup with his other hand, he approached Ayaka to hand it to her.

"Cream 'n sugar's in the drawer I opened."

@Verite

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume | August 24 | Morning | HQ

Natsume heard the sound of the door beginning to open, without a knock beforehand. It must be Vincent, she knew he was one of the only ones who always decided not to knock and just barge into the office when he really shouldn't be. Natsume looked up at him in slight annoyance to his sudden arrival while she was working. She let out a faint sigh when he spoke to Avery. Natsume motioned her away, not needing her for the moment. She could call or text her if Natsume needed Avery. She looked back down at the papers on the desk when the two left the room and closed the door.

She could hear the faint sounds from outside, like Lilith's shouts, others entering and what sounded like Fujiko still getting upset about something that Kimura did, though this time not about him being back or trying to get rid of the gang. Though, whatever was happening there wasn't important, they were just little things that didn't have to do with the tasks at hand.

Natsume pulled out her phone, beginning to dial a number and placing the phone up to her ear. "Hey," Natsume began to say through the phone. "I want all the information you have on the members of that police force sent here. Make sure you are untraceable; I don't want them finding out that we are getting this information. I have a few ideas on how to deal with the enemies at hand." After the quick conversation, Natsume hung up her cell phone and put it back into her pocket.

She knew about Kimura obviously, she probably knew more about him than any of his police force, but she needed more information on the other members working with him, and that was just what she was going to get. Meanwhile, she would wait for Kimura to meet up with her to discuss some things that would help with the problem of the annoying gang that was trying to use their name to do whatever they wanted.

[/bg]

Ryder decided that seeing as Avery and Vincent had just left, and Kimura was still in the kitchen. So that meant he could ask for advice in private.

So, ascending the stairs to her office. Pausing at the door, he decided to give his signature knock before walking in.

The knock itself was the type that he had shown Natsume so that she knew it was him and not someone else. Come to think of it, does everyone in the gang have a unique knock?

Now standing in her office, he politely closed the door and stood to the side of it.

He hesitated pulling out his tape recorder, realizing that he didn't have an exact quote or message that he could play. So instead, he pulled out his smartphone. Deciding to cancel delivery of the messages sent to the aforementioned members. And after opening notepad, he took a minute or two to type a message. Once he was done standing there, his visor showing a distorted reflection of what he was typing. He handed Natsume his smartphone.

On the notepad. The message read as such.

"Hey......You remember that DJ source that helped me escape the hospital and such? Well.....I was hoping you could assist me in.......Asking her out."

Ryder did his folded arms/anxious stance he usual did when asking/doing something he wasn't used to doing. Such as asking the Leader of the Gang he was in, how to ask a girl out.

He could only imagine the smirks/giggles if some of the others caught wind of this little show.
@ScarletNova

Kuro watched with amusement, giving a smile that made it look like he was about to laugh, as she began fumbling about for the glasses she didn't seem to really need. After all, she'd walked this far and grabbed a bagel without any issues.

"Hmm, that so?" Kuro asked as he took another bite out of his bagel. "Then they really are just for show, huh? You can see and read fine with just the one, right? Kinda a waste to buy glasses when ya can already see. 'less you got money to be throwin' around or somethin."

He stopped to switch the cup under the coffee machine before looking back at her. Though he looked at the glasses, he wasn't really perceptive enough to tell the difference between the lenses from this distance. However, he still noticed her expression changed before she turned away from him and cocked his eyebrow. Had he touched a nerve, or something?

Ah, even she didn't want to be called "ugly" huh? It seemed he'd slipped with his wording. Oh well.

"...Eh, ya still look aight. Just less ug-, uh, you look better without'em."

Hopefully that was worded alright for her. If it wasn't...well, not his problem anymore, he'd already spoken. The coffee machine made a little beeping noise as it finished pouring into the second cup and Kuro reached over and plucked the cup without looking. Grabbing the other cup with his other hand, he approached Ayaka to hand it to her.

"Cream 'n sugar's in the drawer I opened."

@Verite
o2egGOY.png

"T-They are not...! Whatever, I don't feel the need to say any more."

"And... If you say so," Ayaka murmured with a small sigh, continuing on with her breakfast. Even after the rephrasing of Kuro's words, Ayaka didn't put her glasses back on. If anything, she had taken the glasses and pocketed them again without another word.

When the coffee would finish, she would take the cup offered to her graciously with a nod, taking sip of it black. The girl made a small face in response, as though unprepared for the bitter taste. What did she expect, one had to think? Still, upon recovering, she would put the cup down and reach for a packet of sugar, adding the sweetener into the drink whilst looking at Kuro again.

cSWDp2z.png

"So... Tell me, if I may ask, don't you have any family to look after you? Parents, uncles or aunts, second cousins, the like?" Ayaka would ask somewhat out of the blue, as though eager to get out of the awkward silence that would emerge again, yet wanting to change the subject at the same time.

@Kaykay

[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume | August 24 | Morning | HQ

Natsume looked up when she heard the sound of the knock at the door. She listened, noticing the familiarity of the type of knock, one used only by a specific person when he wanted to enter her office. "Come in," Natsume said to Ryder and waited for him to be in view. She watched his moves, observing him close the door behind him. She stared at him, he seemed to have something he really needed to talk about, but apparently was being shy about it.

She waited, but he had placed his type recorder away. "Well, what is it?" She questioned him. He took out his phone and began to type something. That must meant it was something he had nothing that was pre-recorded for. Once she was given the smartphone she began to read it.

She looked back up at him. "A date, huh?" He was obviously nervous about asking this, most likely especially to the leader of the gang. But, Natsume was never one to simply make fun of someone. She didn't care if he was unsure how to ask someone out, or wanted to go out with someone. That was a normal part of life after all. "Why don't you just ask her then? It doesn't have to be so hard. It may seem scary, but I'm sure it will be fine. If you don't feel comfortable going on a date alone, you could always try a double date. Then, when you ask her, you can mention about helping out the friend. There are plenty of members here that have obvious feelings for each other."

Natsume never really asked out anyone herself, but even though it may come to a shock to many, she's been asked out before. Some guys go for gang leader types apparently, though Avery was the only one who really knew about those occurrences. "She's helped you a lot, so it has to mean something. A person just doesn't do all that for someone and not care about them," Natsume continued. "Just build up some confidence. Practice a bit or something. The worst that can happen is she turns you down, but considering how it seems between you two, even if she did, she's bound to still hang out with you. Overthinking it is just going to make it harder for you. I don't really see why she wouldn't at least go out with you."

She was calm, and didn't mind helping him out. He deserved it, especially after getting injured the other day. Plus, she was the gang leader and all the members truly could count on her if they needed some help, no matter what it was. "If none of this is helping, I can do whatever you want me to in order to help you out."

[/bg]

Ryder listened as Natsume went on about how to do this whole date thing. So far, it sounded a lot less complicated once she added in a few ideas. Infact, the whole double date thing did sound good.....But who was he going to ask? Several members came to mind. But most of them were most likely preoccupied with something else. But it wouldn't hurt to ask. So, before he left the office. He pulled out and played a quote. "Thanks! Danke!" It said once more with that weirdly cheery voice. After that, he left and went downstairs.

Still thinking over who to ask to join him on this double date. Maybe, Lucas and Cas? Or Natsumi and Mari?

Choices, choices.

But before he got into the whole who to ask to join this thing. He had to decide on what type of date it should be.

Fancy, suit wearing date? Or the chill date involving a movie and a eating inside of a fast food place? Or the 60s classic of driving out to a point and watch a sunset?

He slightly wanted to try to impress her, by showing up in a fancy tailored suit. But what if that wasn't the right method to go about it? Well......It could work out well.

Then there was also the fact that whoever he asked to join perhaps didn't want to do a fancy suit thing.....Well, may as well ask since they were closest.

He walked up to Natsumi and Mari, pulling out his phone. Taking a few seconds to type a message.

"Hey, so. Do you two wish to join a double date? With me and my DJ source that saved my skin at the hospital?"

He held it up to both of them.

@MiNaGi @Kitsune

263698-1.jpg
Vincent Yamaoka
Time: Morning | August 25
Mood: Calm, Happy

If this was any other girl, Vincent would've chewed them out for getting smart with him. But this was Avery. He had a higher tolerance for her... Most of the time. Vincent ended up doing something he hadn't done in a while; He actually, truly smiled. He didn't have to do some fake smile to please her. he just smiled. It sort of formed without him trying. "Well, for starters, you're one of the few girls here that doesn't like to swim in drama and do such stereotypical girl stuff. So, I can actually stand you for prolonged amounts of time. It does help that you're cute though." He smiled with only one side of his mouth, he liked being flirtatious but not upfront about it. Either he wanted to be mysterious, or he didn't want to be a tool. Most likely because he didn't want to be a tool.

It occurred to Vincent that he had skipped eating... Well, it at least felt like it. " Ugh...I'm fucking starved, do you know of any good places you'd want to go to? I'll pay of course." He said it like he'd said it a thousand times before. He had the money. He usually got the 'oh you don't have to pay for me' act. Which ended with him not paying for whomever said that.

Vincent had to think about this though. He wanted to ask her out. But should he do it now..? No. That'd be stupid as hell. He'd just wait until he saw fit. She probably didn't know about him liking her. Hopefully. Not that it mattered. "Well, let's go, babe." he grinned and started walking whether she was right next to him or not. he took one ear bud out of his pocket, and started listening to music of course. he had a strange taste. as in... All over the damn place. No real genre to call his favorite. "So, what kind of music are you into? Death-metal? Grunge Rock?" He was, of course, messing with her. His favorite pass time probably. Vincent didn't turn his head to look at her while he was talking. he just kept walking with his gaze held forward.​

[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume | August 24 | Late Morning | HQ

It seemed that Natsume's advice gave Ryder confidence and he was off to go ask the girl out. That meant she was left in her office to be on her own again. She looked down at the papers on her desk again for a bit of time, then placed them away into a folder. Then, the folder went into one of the drawers of a file cabinet. Once she had put it away, Natsume went to look over at the computer she had on the desk to the side. She appeared to be going through a few other things on there, and even the internet. You'd be surprised what you could fine on the internet.

Her phone then went off again, which she took out of her pocket and answered. "Yes?" Natsume said. "I see. This could be a problem. I suppose this means that dealing with this police force is going to take more than just me in this case. Perhaps, it's time to make some deals with a few people around here. Alright, just find me all the information you can and bring it to me later. Bye."

After the phone call, Natsume put the cell phone away and began to type on the computer, putting the words Project Delta into google to see what she could find. "So, this is what they are bringing here." It seemed that her contacts found out more information.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Remi | August 25 | Late Morning | HQ

Woah! There was a lot going on here and Remi was starting to get confused. Kimura was blushing, Fujiko was getting angry about it like they were dating and he was staring at another girl. Lilith was trying to solve things before she left again. There was just so much happening, and then Mari and Natsumi finally showed up. But, they weren't really sticking around since there was all this stuff that was going on.

"Oh, come on people," Remi shouted. "Let's just make this curry already. We're going to spend the whole entire time in the kitchen if we don't do this." She went over to the ingredients and already started to make it. After all, if Leon wasn't going to answer yet, she would just wait for his text back.

Maybe, he was still asleep or perhaps he was just busy with something at the time and he would show up later that day. He did promise he would be there after all, so she was just going to wait on him. Besides, what would she do anyway if he showed up suddenly? She did say she would help out with making the curry. So, she would work on the curry.

"Kimura! This is your curry you brought after all. You come here and make this instead of making all the girls in this house angry at you."

[/bg]

o2egGOY.png

"T-They are not...! Whatever, I don't feel the need to say any more."

"And... If you say so," Ayaka murmured with a small sigh, continuing on with her breakfast. Even after the rephrasing of Kuro's words, Ayaka didn't put her glasses back on. If anything, she had taken the glasses and pocketed them again without another word.

When the coffee would finish, she would take the cup offered to her graciously with a nod, taking sip of it black. The girl made a small face in response, as though unprepared for the bitter taste. What did she expect, one had to think? Still, upon recovering, she would put the cup down and reach for a packet of sugar, adding the sweetener into the drink whilst looking at Kuro again.

cSWDp2z.png

"So... Tell me, if I may ask, don't you have any family to look after you? Parents, uncles or aunts, second cousins, the like?" Ayaka would ask somewhat out of the blue, as though eager to get out of the awkward silence that would emerge again, yet wanting to change the subject at the same time.

@Kaykay
Despite her protests, Ayaka seemed to have taken his words pretty seriously. Oh well, nothing he could do about that. He'd already apologized, hadn't he?

No?

Too bad.

He raised an eyebrow while sipping his own coffee at her reaction to the black coffee. He'd pointed out the condiments for a reason. Even he didn't take it black all the time. At least she had the sense to add them after she'd tasted it. It would've been pretty silly to just keep drinking it for...whatever reason she'd done so.

Kuro suddenly started coughing and set his mug down on the counter. So that was what she was going to start the day off with, huh? Awesome.

"Nah, or I'd be livin' with'em, wouldn't I? Parents were both lone children, and they ain't around. Speaking of which, last night you said 'guardian.' Do ya just refer to your parents like that, or did they up and go too?"

@Verite

J67al83.png

Rosedale Police HQ → Wandering Town // Morning of August 25th

The radio transmission she overheard bothered her more than she liked it to. Anise said nothing, even when she heard the subtle-yet-not-so-subtle remark that Ranjou had made. She needed time to let the information simmer in her; to let herself think. The raven-haired female quickly dismissed herself, bidding Ranjou a quick excuse, saying that there were something things that she needed to attend to. In reality, there was nothing that required her immediate attention--and even if there was something waiting for her, she was no longer in the mood to work on it. Anise was a responsible person, but even she knew that working while in a bad mood would simply result in a bad and possibly hasty output which was something she wished to avoid as much as she could. Needless to say, her morning mood had just completely taken a turn for the worst.

Once she was out of the blond's earshot and was certain he didn't follow her, Anise sighed and started massaging her forehead with her fingers. One of the members of the task force passed by and noticed how she appeared disturbed. Worried for the Lieutenant, the man asked what was bothering Anise. It took her a second to realise that someone was talking to her. As soon as she saw the worried look on their face, Anise forced a smile on her own. "I'm fine. No need to worry about me." she said in her best attempt at a reassuring voice. Worrying others was the last thing she needed to happen. Thankfully for her, the man seemed convinced with her words and gave a slight nod before taking his leave. She let out another sigh once she was certain that the area was clear.

A walk sounds good right now.

• • •

It was a fairly decent day outside. The weather was nice, not that took notice of it. She had her head down, eyes staring at the side-walk she walked on. For the first few minutes of her walk, her mind kept on replaying what she heard over the radio transmission. Dozen of questions piled in her pretty little head. What's project Delta? How is Kimura involved? And the list goes on. But among these questions, one struck her the most: Why? Why did he keep it a secret from me? Her mind kept on coming to one answer to that question: He doesn't trust me, does he?

Her little pity party was interrupted when she accidentally bumped shoulders with a passer-by. "Sor--" Anise started saying but was cut when she raised her head and saw the appearance of the girl she had just bumped into. The girl's arms were stained in crimson liquid. Some of it was also in her hair. Blood was the first thing that popped into Anise's head. But that can't be, right? Such a seemingly innocent girl performing actions that would elicit blood? Yet she knew that it was. The familiar scent of iron was still fresh and it came from the girl before her. The gears in her mind began to turn. Was it someone else's blood like she originally assumed it was? Or was it the girl's own blood? Concern immediately kicked in at the latter thought. The possibility of the seemingly harmless and innocent girl being hurt brought out the medic in her.

"Why is there blood on your arms? Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?"

Interacted with
Telsa Monroe (@Nano)

Last edited:
[Rosedale Airport.]

A grumpy looking man walked around in the airport, ignoring thoughts/desires of murdering everyone that gave him a nasty disgusted look when he walked past.

Infact, a few times he came close to fulfilling his desires.

But he wasn't here to massacre people. He was here to visit family. To be more specific, his "nephew." Ryder Rowe. Not related by blood, but by certain legal documents.

He planned this visit for months. He would've done it sooner, but powerful people were on his tail for things he and Ryder's father had done years ago.

As he exited the airport, he took out his phone and typed a message and sent it to a number he'd gained through one of his old friends.

Before walking off to find the rental car he'd acquired.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's phone vibrated with an added chime of the MGS codec sound. Causing him to turn away, pulling out his phone and after seeing the "New Message" notification. From an unknown number as well.

It read as such.

"Hey, it's me! Uncle John! Or Uncle Crazy. I could care less about it. Anyways, I've just arrived in Rosedale. And I am planning on paying your father and you a visit soon. But first. A hotel. Catch you later!"

Oh dear. It seems his uncle was in town. Normally he'd be excited to meet him again, but with the current police occupation. Coupled with the fact Uncle John really had a bad tendency to shoot/attack/maim anyone who provoked his anger. Excitement turned into worry. Infact it made Ryder almost queasy. So much that he went to the garage, and sat down upon a cot next to the tool cabinet. Contemplating what to do next.

[Sorry for the short post.]

:¨·.·¨:
`·..Telsa Monroe
August 25th - Morning || Mood: Surprised/Shocked || @darkflames13

Telsa was happily hopping around and about in her short cut, making sure that her dagger was well concealed under her dress, safety cover on and all. Plus, all that she had to do was scurry on home, and there wouldn't be a problem, right? Right. As she was making her way to her little short cut, she had bumped into a woman who appeared to be in quite the daze. It would appear as though that the first thing that she took notice to, was the blood stains and such.

Shoot.

She didn't expect to be running into anyone, let alone someone who could identify this liquid as blood. The girl clicked her tongue lightly, almost as though she wanted to think up of a good excuse. Excuse.. Excuse... She couldn't say that she was attacked, having no injuries to show. If she said that this was someone other than her, she would get in trouble by the police. Where were her siblings when she needed them? Crud.. She had spent most of her time trying to think of an excuse, though she appeared to have made it look as though she were trying to find a way to word it. "U-Um.." She started, stuttering a little bit. "D-Don't misunderstand.. Please.." She continued, nearly tearing up at this point. "I-I was just.. At the hospital. M-My friend was donating blood and when I went to see her.. They kind of dropped it.. And it splashed all over me! I-I swear, that's just it and I'm trying to g-go home to c-c-clean up.." She said. Nice cover up, right here. She prayed to the gods that the woman wouldn't press her further about the subject, also considering that she had a weapon on her, and the last thing she wanted was to be attacking another person, and a person that just wanted to help, at that. The little albino honestly looked like a little lamb here, seeing how she was nearly on the verge of tears.

blonde.jpg

Alex stood quietly to the side of the kitchen watching everyone interact. Her crystal blue eyes had stayed trained on Kimura, she still didn't trust him but she did trust Natsume so she would at least stop trying to kill the man for now. Though staying around him was proving to make the easier said then done. His presence had her on full alert, she was just waiting for the swat team to barge in while they were off guard. Alex had never truly thought the day would come when she felt so unease in HQ. "I'm going out." Alex said as she looked to her left, Lysander had been staying near her side since her earlier outburst. Alex turned away from Lysander and headed to go grab her things so that she could leave. "Don't go out and start trouble." Alex smirked before she stopped and looked back at her brother. She was able to see through the males stoic expression, she always had been. Lysander was just as unnerved as she was, he was worried of what awaited them when the peace period was over. "To be in trouble, one has to be caught." Was all Alex said before she grabbed her bag and the keys to her motorcycle. Now she wasn't stupid enough to go off and draw attention to herself when the town was crawling with JTF dogs. But she wasn't known as Hart Cracker for nothing. She had to many unanswered questions and she was going to get answers. Once at her motorcycle Alex hopped on, started it up and took off to her favorite internet cafe so that she could get started.

Lys_Sleep.png

Lysander had only slightly calmed down once he had gotten the gun from Alex. He was at least sure that she wouldn't try and shoot Kimura again. But his eyes couldn't help but watch his sister as she stood to the side completely silent. Now Lysander would never call his sister the loud mouth type, but when the girl was silent she was normally thinking and if there was one thing Lys knew. Is that normally when Alex was in deep thought it was because she was plotting something. "I'm going out." And there it was, Lys was sure those words didn't mean she was going out for coffee. Unfortunately Lys also knew that when Alex wanted to be alone it was best to just let her be alone. "Don't go out and start trouble." He wouldn't stop her but he would at least warn her. "To be in trouble, one has to be caught." Alex stated before she left. Lysander sighed once her heard the sound of her bike starting up. "Like i'd ever let you get caught." He muttered to himself before he headed towards the living room to grab his laptop. Lys was well aware that if Alex ever thought she couldn't handle something she would call him for help and so far there wasn't anything to two hackers couldn't get their way out of together.

Deciding not to worry to much about his sister right now. Lysander decided to start making his own plans, if for some reason the two siblings needed to flee during the war Lys wanted to be sure that everything would be ready for them. He hated the thought of there being a chance of the gang falling to the JTF, but if there was even the smallest chance that was possible Lys wanted to be prepared. He would make sure that Alex would be safe. Lysander sat on the couched and started to tap away on his computer, setting up anything and everything they might need. He split money between their multiple accounts, even to the ones over seas. passports, birth certificates, you name it anything that the two would need to start a second life if needed. After making sure everything was finished that the siblings would need he started to do the same for some of the other gang members as well. Lysander stopped when he got to Zuri's...Where would the girl go if the gang needed to flee? Would she even flee and if so, with who? Would she go with Lysander and Alex if he asked? "Why am I even thinking about that...this is just a in case of emergency. We're not going anywhere." Lys scolded himself, the Tanaka gang wasn't the most feared gang for nothing. So they sure as hell weren't going to just run tail tucked, they would fight and it would be one hell of a fight.

[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume | August 24 | Late Morning | HQ

It sounded like things had calmed down a bit outside of her office. That was good. The HQ was supposed to be a place that the gang members felt home and not one that made them upset or angry. Of course, they were still going to be upset since Kimura was there. But, having Kimura there might even be an advantage.

Natsume turned her chair to face the wall. There were no windows in her office, because it was safer that way. Her arms were crossed, and she seemed to be in thought. Most likely, she was planning her actions.

She still had to wait until she got the chance to talk to Kimura, though he still seemed to be busy with making the curry that he brought over. That was most likely taking a long time, since everyone was on edge with him around.

But, she was going to use him. First, there was the matter of the other gang that injured Ryder. They weren't going to get away with that. Then, perhaps, she could even use him without him even knowing. He was there to get rid of all the gangs, including hers. But, there might be plenty of ways to use him in order to prevent that from happening. After all, he had a weakness for the gang and one that was not easily going to disappear. Natsume knew how to get under his skin, how to fool him, and she would if she needed to.

She let out a sigh. "Kimura, you just might end up regretting coming back here," she mumbled to herself as she pulled out another lollipop, took off the wrapper and placed it into her mouth. She threw the wrapper into the waste bucket to the side.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Remi | August 25 | Late Morning | HQ

Everyone was taking so long to actually make the curry. "I'll just make it myself then!" Remi stated and began to work on making the food without any help if she wasn't going to get it. There was no point in wasting time around here, standing around and staring at everyone.

She finished up the curry, whether someone helped or not, then put some into a bowl. "There, all done. Eating time." She started to eat the bowl she had poured for herself, and then finished off not too long after getting it.

"I wonder what a lot of the others are doing?" Remi asked, since a lot of the members had disappeared, or didn't even show up. Weren't they supposed to have a meeting about that other gang? Jeez, gang members really didn't listen to orders very well did they. Haha…

Well, they were gang members after all and it was only still morning. Natsume was probably expecting it to be this way and waiting to have the meeting later that day. Not to mention that Kimura probably ruined the plans a bit since others ran away after he showed up. "Oi, Kimura, about the whole police thingy. What would they do if they found out you were chilling with your old gang members? I don't think police people would like that very much. Oh, what if they decide you've been lying to them this whole time and you get fired. Would you come back to us? I mean, Natsume did save you, didn't she? Oh, that means, that technically shouldn't you be paying her back all the time and not trying to get rid of the only thing that is family to her, and to many others here?"

[/bg]

Status
Not open for further replies.