Status
Not open for further replies.
d044fcb27e532eecf8a0bfe6d43eafb2.jpg

Haru felt bad. He hadn't felt like this in a long time. Being blunt often hurt others, but he often disregarded it. Why was he feeling bad now? Ryuuichi was upset. It's to be expected after having been threatened. Haru almost wanted to just do as Ryuuichi said, but he knew he couldn't. This was more important than the upset feelings of one person.

"Ryuuichi. I don't think you understand the severity of this situation. If you don't tell me what happened, a lot worse may happen than just me coming in here and demanding information. And I'm not saying this as threat, I'm saying this as a warning. Some stupid gang is out there, and I'm now 99% sure you have a connection with them."

Haru knew it wouldn't do him anymore good to stay here. He needed to let Ryuuichi cool down first, and then come back tomorrow after the meeting.

"Keep your eye's open, and don't do anything stupid to attract attention or get yourself killed. This is about more than you."

Haru pulled out his phone as he left, and quickly texted Alex: "You know that Ryuuichi kid who owns a flower shop? He goes to our school. Anyway, please give me as much information as you can possibly get. Hack into the school system, etc, etc. He doesn't have any social media that I know of, but I'll leave all of that to you."

Haru walked back towards the hospital, thinking about how he was gonna deal with both Ryuuichi, and Azaela's wrath.

[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume took the whistle from Lys. "Thank you," she commented to him. It was good that he gave it to her without needing any kind of explanation but she was the leader after all, and that meant that they usually would listen to her. Natsume secretly slipped Zuri the whistle when she came by, hearing her whisper to her and nodding back in response to everything she had said. They could talk later after either they were in a private place or the others were away from the house, which would probably start happening soon because it was beginning to get later.

The gang leader listened to the questions her members were asking her, looking down at the papers on the table. She crossed her arms, while she contemplated for a moment. "We're going to copy these papers, electronic and print to store them for future reference. As for these papers, I want them changed then the real ones destroyed completely so no one will be able to track them down. When we change the information and give them back, the police will not know what is real and what is fake though we will know information about the other members who are not a part of the gang. As for them, we will find out more information about them."

It was after she explained the Lysander mentioned seeing something, bringing up the information about Kimura coming back to the town in order to get rid of the gangs that were there. Slowly Natsume pulled out a lollipop from her pocket, then began to unwrap it. "It was bound to happen." She threw out the wrapper and placed the lollipop in her mouth, turning to look out the window again, with another hand in her pocket. She took the lollipop out. "He was bound to show up at some point. But, no matter who he is to us, he will not be winning against us."

Kimura, he was someone that Natsume had gotten close to over the years, one of the closer ones out of the gang members besides Avery. She had brought him to the gang, even though he wasn't fond of it. She knew about his dream to become a police officer. She knew he was going to end up leaving in the end, but he had become their family through the years he was with them. Him coming back, coming back as a police officer, telling everyone that he was going to take down the gangs in the area that the Tanaka Gang was the strongest. It wasn't going to go well between one of the them, and it wasn't going to be the Tanaka Gang, Natsume was sure about that, even if he mattered to her and the others. "Kimura…" Natsume whispered.

[/bg]

tumblr_nk0q7l25ko1u7jzpvo1_500.jpg

RAIN CHECK
@XxDreamingxX

"Ryuuichi. I don't think you understand the severity of this situation. If you don't tell me what happened, a lot worse may happen than just me coming in here and demanding information. And I'm not saying this as threat, I'm saying this as a warning. Some stupid gang is out there, and I'm now 99% sure you have a connection with them."

Ryuuichi did not answered back to him. He just silently giving him the cold shoulder. It's true, Ryuuichi does not understand the severity of the situation but--it may be his pride talking--but that doesn't mean that Ryuuichi can't handle it himself. Sure, it would make life alot easier for Ryuuichi to just leave it all up to others to solve his problems but he is not like that--not anymore.

"If ya got any problems... ya can always rely on me."

Ah, damn it. He seriously wanted to cry. But why after of all these years he had to remember that now? He thought he had already buried the past and put it all behind him? Though he refuse to let it get to him. He felt rather stupid to even think about it.

"Keep your eye's open, and don't do anything stupid to attract attention or get yourself killed. This is about more than you."

Oh--and speaking of stupid--he doesn't really get what Haru is talking about. Wasn't he the one doing stupid things doing all these stupid things? Like, well, I don't know, being in a gang member for one thing? He honestly couldn't understand the reason behind being in a gang in the first place. But who was he to judge? It is not his place to say anything bad against other people's decisions--he made tons of those in the past already.

Once Haru left, Ryuuichi breathed a sigh of relief. Thank goodness. This situation is finally over. He can finally call it a day--oh wait, he promised to go watch a movie with Vince and Leon tonight. Damn it, he completely almost forgot and he still had a lot of cleaning to do... Sigh.

Pocketing his celllphone he sent Vince and Leon a message. They are cool guys after all. They'll understand.

To: Vince; Leon
Subject: RAIN CHECK ☔

Sorry.

Still got a tons of work to do, (˚_˚ǁ).
I won't be able to make it there on time afterall, (T︵T).
Why don't you invite someone else?
Although you two should decide who get's the extra ticket.
Sorry again.
See you guys at school tomorrow. :D

After cleaning and closing up shop, Ryuuichi headed straight upstairs to his flat (he lives at the second floor of the flower shop). It was already late when he was finally done cleaning up the place and couldn't wait to take a hot meal, then bath and then sleep on the bed. While having his dinner (which were instant cup noodles) Ryuuichi was watching the evening news and caught a glimps of Kimura's return to the city. Oh? Kimura's back? Wait... He left the city? No wonder he didn't visit the shop lately.

"He kinda looks a bit fat. Wonder of he gained weight?" Was Ryuuichi comment about Kimura's return. Though the tv does add ten pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandra.jpg

Listening to what Natsume wanted to be done with the files Alex nodded. "Understood, I'll get right on it." Finishing her cake, Alex picked up her plate and headed toward the kitchen. She walked over to the sink and washed the plate, as she finished Alex heard Lysander in the living room. "Took you long enough slow poke. We have work t..." Alex froze when she saw Lysander, he was giving her the same look he did every time he was worried. "Lys?" What was going on? It felt like the whole room had grown tense. Noticing that everyone was surrounding Lysander's computer she made her way over to it. "Alex" Ignoring Lysander she continued over to the laptop, something was playing on the screen. Seriously, what had everyone acting to weird.

Was that Kimura? He was coming here...to rid the town of gangs. Wait? he was coming after them. "It was bound to happen." Natsume's words felt like someone had slapped Alex. No there was no way this was happening. Kimura had betrayed them already once, would he really rub salt in the wounds. Was this his way of showing that he really didn't care about them. "Alex" Jumping, Alex looked over to see that Lysander was looking at her worriedly. She stared at Lys, shock and hurt on her face. Was this really happening? Kimura...the man that had been like a brother to her, was going to come after them.

"Alex, you've received a text from Haru asking for assistance." Ren? Alex looked down and saw that Lysander was holding her cellphone. She must of left it on her bike when she had gotten to HQ. "Haru, ok...Lys you can handle this I'm gonna go..." Grabbing her laptop, she then took her phone from Lysander and turned to leave. "Alexandra! Stop." Hearing Lysander, Alex froze he never said her whole name. "What? Do you want me to sit here and complain about how messed up this is? Or how hurt I am...He has made it clear how he feels. If he can erase his feelings for us, so can I." With that said Alex headed to the garage. Kimura had made his choice and Alex would have to make hers. If he wanted to be enemies then so be it. Enemies? The thought hurt, but she wouldn't have a choice.

When Alex got to her bike she sent Haru a reply. 'Meet me at the internet cafe that's near the flower shop. We can go over info there. Leaving HQ now be there in 10' Once it was sent, she tucked her pone into her pocket and mounted her motorcycle. Alex revved the bike before she took off out of the garage. Yeah, Alex could of just looked up what Haru wanted then sent it to him. But she was in direr need of a distraction right now.
@JayTheBirdFlyZ

Headphone_Lys.jpg

Lysander wanted nothing more then to just keep the whole Kimura thing from Alex. He hated seeing his sister, even though she would try her best to hide it Lysander knew. Lys had watched Alex while she watched the video, she just stood frozen in her spot. He had called out to her, but then Natsume started talking. "He was bound to show up at some point. But, no matter who he is to us, he will not be winning against us." Lysander knew Natsume was right, they had all known this day would come. But all wished that it wouldn't. Turning back to Alex, she was still standing there staring at the computer.

Lys called out to her again, this time she responded by looking at him. Seeing the hurt expression on Alex's face, broke his heart. Lysander was about to comfort her when Ren caught their attention stating that Haru needed Alex's help. "Haru, ok...Lys you can handle this I'm gonna go..." Still in a daze Alex started to grabbed her things. No, this wasn't right! They needed to talk, Lys needed to make sure she would be ok. "Alexandra! Stop."

Lysander knew that would get Alex to stop, but now what. Crap! He really wasn't good at this. "What? Do you want me to sit here and complain about how messed up this is? Or how hurt I am...He has made it clear how he feels. If he can erase his feelings for us, so can I." Lysander wasn't sure how to respond, though it didn't matter cause as soon as she said it Alex left. Grrr, this whole situation made Lysander want to punch things. "I'll get started on copying everything." Turning he made his way over to the files. It would take longer to do them by himself but for now it would at least allow Alex time to clear her mind. Kimaru would pay for this, that Lysander would make sure of.

Zuri Xael Varion
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
Honestly, Zuri didn't know how to respond to any of this. Natsume, she looked as though she were trying to handle the situation calmly and cool, but deep inside, she had a feeling that Natsume was feeling what the majority of them were feeling. Rage, heartbroken, disappointment, and fear. She quickly moved over to Natsume, though, not in a way that would possibly provoke her. "... Do you want me to call 'them' out?" She asked, referring to the animals. She was keeping tabs with different little rodents, birds, and all sorts of animals including house hold pets. Though, she was serious. If Natsume wanted a rampage of animals from the zoo, she could do that. Though it seemed a little cold, Zuri did know that Natsume needed to focus on the gang's safety at the moment. She quickly stopped herself, after realizing what she was doing. They all needed time to let this sit in with them, to process what exactly was going on. "... Never mind. We can talk about it later tonight." Was her recovery. She quickly ran up to her room, opening the door, closing it, and placing the notebook on her desk before coming back out. She can do the translating later. Besides, she's got the gist of the file on her down. It looked like the police were interviewing her past sellers, though, they still didn't have any definite information on her.

What bothered her, was how Alex just stormed out like that. Zuri would have said something, but she didn't know what to say. If anything, it would have been better for Alex to take her mind off things. She just prayed that Alex wouldn't get herself in an accident or something while on her motorcycle.

Lys looked... Stressed. Honestly, it killed her on the inside to see anyone like that, even more so to see someone like him, like that. But what could she do? Oh right, she needed to send out this information to everyone else in the gang. It was the first step that they should take, after all. Zuri quickly turned around, again, to rush up the stairs. Though, she was so shaken up that she lost her footing on the stairs, and ended up slipping and hurt her arm on the edge of the stairs. She didn't fall down, since she was holding onto the railing, but it still hurt. She kind of scraped her knee on the edge as well. "Wahh!" She yelped out, due to reflex. Gods, that must have been the loudest anyone has heard her speak before. Taking a deep breath, she began continuing up the stairs, pretty slowly. The girl looked like she were having trouble, but her laptop and phone were both upstairs, and it would be easier for her to send the message from her laptop since she actually hasn't figured out how to send a message to everyone on a phone yet. She was used to pain though, from those years on the island. That's probably the only other thing she kept a secret from everyone other than Natsume. "I-I'm fine." She said to herself, trying to pull herself to the top floor. She seemed to be having trouble.

It's weird, but one would be able to tell how she was feeling based off her cap's position. When she was struggling, the cap would shadow over an irritated expression. She tipped her cap down when she was sad, hid her face when she was embarrassed and nervous, and threw her cap on the ground when she was really angry. Other time she would take off her cap? To show respect.

"I can.. Help you with the copying later." Zuri said out loud to Lys, without even thinking. She knew how to copy things onto a laptop, but she was more worried about his response. Still though, no one could deny that those were a lot of papers.

@ScarletNova @JinxMonster

Attachments

• 4eda0f2810994fecce2d3b67c20765f1_480.jpg
    4eda0f2810994fecce2d3b67c20765f1_480.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 98
Tatsunosuke Maeda

tumblr_n3en2ohdjw1tpu779o6_r1_250.gif

Tatsu was shocked by how calm Natsume seemed to be around the topic of Kimura's return. He'd expected her to be somewhat angry, at the very least. At worst, maybe she'd show why they called her the 'demonic angel'. Tatsu? Tatsu lived up to his name at least; Samui-san. He bit his lip disconcertingly but that was about the extremity of it. Still, despite how nonchalant he seemed on the exterior, inside he was angry, inside he was burning with hatred... and fear. If Kimura had been sent home, or if Kimura had decided to come home, it was only going to be for one reason - the destruction of the Tanaka gang and all of their rivals with it. Life would never be the same again. Life was about to get tricky. Rising sharply to his feet, his food barely touched and tea barely drink he mumbled bitterly,

"I've lost my appetite."

Cleaning away after himself, he threw himself back onto one of the sofa's, swinging his legs atop it so that he was laid down before pulling out his phone. "Natsume," he spoke as he tapped away at the screen, "Do you have any tasks for me?" He looked away from the screen and directly at the girl. "If Kimura's back, things are going to get ugly. I'd rather not sit on my arse as we get ready to face our biggest challenge yet." That was understating it. Judging by Kimura's 'squads' (more like hit squad) previous handiwork, it was likely there would be fatalities on both sides. Life would never be the same again...

Headphone_Lys.jpg

Lysander looked over to Zuri when he heard her trip. Zuri! Without noticing it, Lysander rushed to the girls side. "Are you alright? Here let me help you" Lysander held out his hand to Zuri. Once she took it he would help her make her way up the stairs. "What were you trying to get? I'll carry it downstairs for you." Lys leaned on the wall next to Zuri's room and looked down at her. Had she been trying to get something to help him do the copies? He stood their quietly and waited, either for a response or for her to grab what she needed out of her room. Though he could see she was tense again. "Hey Zuri, have I did something to you?" Lysander wasn't sure what it could of been but he would at least to try and make it up to her.

@Nano

Zuri Xael Varion
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
Lucky for Zuri, she was holding onto the railing when she tripped, so she didn't literally fall down the stairs. Ouch, just thinking about it made her body ache all over, not that she was unfamiliar with the feeling. Though, she was surprised when she heard the voice of Lys, offering to help. At first, she just stared up at him blankly, just to register what was happening before she was actually able to react. Part of her told her that she could make it up the stairs herself, but part of her still thought that she needed the help, so took Lysander's hand regardless. Though, she hid her face under her cap the entire time they were walking up. She didn't really know how to respond to him, both because she was nervous, and because she felt a little bad for keeping him from working.

By the time they got up by her room, she nodded her head, and was able to speak out softly to him. "T-Thank you.." Hey, at least she didn't sound too nervous this time. Though, it looked like she was about to get hit by a train when he told her that he would carry down whatever she needed for her. Hey, as long as he didn't go into her room. Seriously, if he did, he would find multiple whistles in different colors, and she did NOT want that to happen.

".. I.. Wanted to get my laptop.. Since it's just on my desk and everything." Zuri responded, tipping her hat down and looked to the side for a moment. They were both silent for a bit, before Lys decided to speak up, and ask her a question that she kind of saw yet didn't see coming.

"Hey Zuri, have I done something to you?"

Oh gods, no he didn't. Was that the impression she was giving him this whole time? She was silent for a couple of moments, before shaking her head. She didn't notice it earlier.. But she forgot to shut the door when she walked out last time. No really, she forgot to. If she could, she would smack herself in the head on the railing up at the top of the stairs, but Lys didn't seem to look in yet. She tried her best to scurry over to the door, and quickly shut it hopefully before he was able to look inside. "Y-You didn't do anything, okay?" She replied, but it didn't really sound very convincing. Rather, it sounded more like a lie. He really didn't do anything, yet why was she panicking so much? Like, her face was visibly red, which prompt her to hide her face. Usually, when people lie, they hide their face, so that didn't help.

@JinxMonster

Attachments

• Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).600.1920004.jpg
    Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).600.1920004.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 93
smile_Lys.png

Lysander looked at Zrui, the way she was acting insinuated that she was lying. But he would just listen to what she said and leave it at that. "Okay. let's just grab your laptop and head back downstairs." Moving before Zuri could stop him, Lysander walked into the room. Lysander quickly looked around the room, then he walked up to the desk and picked up the laptop. He stopped and grabbed one of the many whistles on her desk and looked over it. "I'm assuming they are modified for different animals." Lysander turned to and could only smile at the surprise on Zuri's face. Yup! He knew. How and how long you ask? Lysander pulled out his phone and held it up to Zuri. On the screen was a picture of her in the alley crouching down to a rat, you could also see a whistle in her mouth. "I pulled the traffic camera's images earlier and ran a facial recognition over all of them. I happened to pull this up, which just conformed my theory." Lysander was a know hacker for nothing, funny enough the program ran the search by itself. So his phone was safely tucked away in his pocket the whole time. He went back to looking over the whistle he was holding, inspecting it. "Did you self modify theses? That's really interesting" He muttered, completely unfazed by what he had found out.

@Nano

Zuri Xael Varion
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
Welp, end of the line. Zuri did try to stop him from walking into her room, she really did, but he ended up walking in before she could really stop him at all. "W-" And he walked into the room. She followed closely behind him, though, she froze up, again, when he picked up one of the whistles. It just so happened to be the peach one, which she used to call deer and such. Don't ask why a girl would need to call deer. She stayed silent while he was looking at the whistles, and they were all organized neatly, it's almost like she didn't touch them at all either. When he said that he assumed them to have called different animals, she didn't seem to deny that. ".. Mmn.. The whistle that you're holding calls deer.." She mumbled, slowly looking up from her cap. She then looked at his phone, which held a photo of her talking to some of the rats in the alley way. Shit, she didn't even check if there were cameras there, she was too careless that time.

Oh that jerk.

Zuri couldn't help but to smile a little bit, from seeing him so proud of himself. ".. Yes.. I bought dog whistles at the supermarket.. And I made it so that they make different frequencies." She replied, slowly bringing her hat back up. She seemed slightly more relaxed now, since he kind of figured it out, she didn't have anything to hide anymore. Okay, maybe she still hid one thing, but that was another story.

"But.. Please don't tell anyone? Not even Alexandra? I mean.. The only people asides from you, is Natsume who knows." She explained, just to make sure that Lysander would keep the secret. It killed her on the inside that she couldn't tell Alexandra, but she didn't want the information to leak out among the group.

She turned to the whistles, and began to point them out. Hey, might as well inform him since he's already found out. "The dark grey one calls rats, the striped one calls the dog family, the orange one calls the cat family. The white one calls rabbits, the brown one calls raccoon, and the black one with the white stripe calls skunks." Zuri seemed to be enjoying talking about this, since she really does love animals. Heck, sometimes she calls animals so that Natsume can play with them. She can communicate with animals without the whistles just fine, but it's usually used to call a whole multitude of them and if they are unable to understand her. Animals had bad tempers, so one wrong blow, and you could have literal ants in your pants.

She stopped, once she realized how much she was talking. Her face was a little pink from embarrassment, hiding from Lysander. "S-Sorry... I end up rambling about these things."

@JinxMonster

Attachments

• Hibiki.(Kantai.Collection).full.1862521.jpg
    Hibiki.(Kantai.Collection).full.1862521.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 92
AND WHERE WAS THE DARING AYAKA DURING ALL THIS HAPPENING?

She went out.

The bespectacled girl was a little confused and tired of all of the happening everywhere that she couldn't really bother to become a part of, so she simply went out and grabbed a bite to eat by herself. Nothing like a good hamburger or two (or four) to help keep her mentally stable. As stable as could be, in any case. After all, Ayaka didn't intend to live off just macaroni and cheese or anything minimal like that. She needed a real meal. And burgers always gave the full package.

A young, reserved girl with glasses in a burger stop. No one would ever suspect she had mad connections to the most powerful gang around. Heh. This really was quite an unorthodox gang. Ayaka still intended to take notes on Natsume's... mannerisms and learn from the leader either way though. And then once all that was done, she would be ready when the time came...

But in the meantime, damn, this place had the best secret sauce around. It was probably some strange mixture of ketchup and mayo, but hey, if it was delicious, it was going to be eaten. Delicious as the burgers were though, they weren't the main reason Ayaka was actually there.

Well, that was kind of a lie, but she did have another reason. She was here to get some info. Acquiring intel wasn't as easy as taking notes at the library or asking about the locals. Sometimes, to get info, you had to give info.

Little did anyone in the area know, but the young man sitting in the booth behind Ayaka's was part of a small, once great but now somewhat faded gang whose name had become irrelevant for some time. Ayaka never elaborated on her methods of information gathering to the others in the Tanaka Gang, and most of it was because she suspected they'd never let her collaborate with other gangs, even if they were considered far weaker and so on, but they really did have their uses.

After all, a small mouse always knew more about their surroundings than a big cat.

"... Alright. I'll be sure to tell the boys to stay away from that district then. Whaddya wanna know in return?" The young, hooded man asked, facing the opposite direction of Ayaka as the two of them sat in booths next to each other.

TJEOUT6.png

"Just... anything will be fine," Ayaka simply replied, popping a fry into her mouth briefly, "I've been feeling a little paranoid lately, and I just want to know if it's because I am just... tired. I need to confirm that it's nothing."

"I see... Well, sorry, but I don't have anything that'll give you peace of mind. Word is apparently that the authorities are really cracking down on the gangs here, with the Tanaka Gang as the main target since you're so well-known," the hooded man said, before giving a small chuckle, "Times like these, I guess I don't mind being part of a gang no one cares about now."

"That will change once I take Kenichi's place. And then you'll have your work cut out for you," Ayaka suddenly said, much to the man's surprise, causing him to pause for a minute as the two of them sat in silence, before he would break into another small laugh.

"If you say so. Dunno why you'd bother with us still, considering you're part of the tight Tanaka Gang now. Ever heard of moving on, Ayaka-chan? You really are stuck in the past if you're still on about Kenichi... Look, he's gone. Your old family's gone, and now you have a new family on you. You should confide with them more often."

"That's none of your business," Ayaka said sharply, as though the man had inadvertently hit a sore spot, "They... The Tanaka Gang are..." She began to continue, before stopping, as though whatever words she wanted to say had become stuck in her throat. What were they to her really? But more importantly, who did this guy think he was to say these things?!

"You can think what you want. That's not my concern anymore, though... I'll just say he would have wanted you to move on. He wouldn't want you to suff--"

"Any more details about the authorities? Any names?"

"Pushy as ever," the man sighed, leaning back in his seat as he took a sip of his drink, "The only name I have is uh... Tatsujin. Kimura Tatsujin. That's all I know. Whoever he is, I hear he's dangerous. You and your friends should find someplace warm to hide until it all blows over. I'm sure he'll let up in about a week or so. They always do."

And with that, before she knew it, the man was gone.

Kimura. The name was familiar to her, though part of her wished it wasn't. The guy who owed his life to the Tanaka Gang, and paid them back by betraying them. Well, perhaps "betray" was too strong of a word, but Ayaka wasn't about to ask Natsume or anyone else about how they saw it. Ayaka simply worded things as she saw fit, as long as they were the closest she perceived to what the facts were.

And the fact was that it looked like Kimura was really going after the Tanaka Gang.

One thing that the informant got wrong... Kimura was likely not going to back down after a week. Ayaka knew that he was the type of guy who didn't let up, much to her chagrin. Still, she had no intention of hiding. The authorities didn't have anything on her. Not even Kenichi was publicly known as some dirt leader or something. After all, the best didn't always mean the most famous, but she digressed.

If Kimura was going to bring a party to the city, Ayaka was going to watch.

In that case, I wonder where he might be...

After some pondering, Ayaka, too, left the restaurant, aimlessly wandering the city. She wasn't sure what she was looking for, and yet, she felt that if she kept moving, she would find something.​

smile_Lys.png

Lysander kept looking to at the whistle in his hand. Just how was she able to change the frequencies? Was it as simple as tightening or losing the screws? Or was there a difference in how much air flow was applied? Lysander wasn't even sure but he would like to know. "Maybe one day you can show me how you do it." Placing the whistle back on the desk, he looked over the rest as he listened to Zuri. "But.. Please don't tell anyone? Not even Alexandra? I mean.. The only people asides from you, is Natsume who knows." Turning from the desk he looked back at Zuri and smiled. "I figured that as well when Natsume said the whistle from earlier was hers. I would also hope that the leader of our gang knew about her members." He chuckled at how entertaining it would of been if Natsume didn't know then just randomly found out. "As for Alex, don't worry I wont tell her. You see contrary to what most believe me and Alex have secrets the other doesn't know. We don't lie to each other, so it's a don't ask don't tell type of thing. Though you won't have to worry, Alex isn't on to you." Lysander knew how Alex thought, there was no way that she would ever be able to believe it was possible to talk to animals. In least there was some type of new device created she wouldn't believe it without hard proof.

"Though just so you know she really does like you Zuri. So don't think she might react badly if she found out." Lysander knew very well Alex wouldn't tell anyone if she found out. But that was up to Zuri to pick who she wanted to know. Not pressing the subject anymore Lys stood next to Zuri, contently listening as she explained all the different whistles. "S-Sorry... I end up rambling about these things." Lysander just smiled at Zuri. "No, don't ever apologize for being passionate about something. Anyway it's nice to see you so engaged in something." Lysander wasn't sure what it was but he was happy to listen to her talk about it. Maybe it was just because it was different from the tense timidness she normally had around him. "Anyway we should head back downstairs to get started on those copies."

@Nano

NatsumiToudo1.gif

[bg=#000000]
Natsumi was cheerfully skipping along the road, hair fluttering about as she almost hopped down the roads, munching on a crepe she had just bought a little time ago. She was just in the middle of her cheerful walk when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye - after all, her cutie detector never failed! She grinned as she noticed Mari inside a ice cream shop together with a boy. Vince, was it? She thought to herself as she smirked.

"Awww look at yooou, Mari! All adorable eating ice cream like that!" She whispered excitedly to herself. They really did look good together; well, Natsumi wasn't at all aware how much she was misunderstanding the situation. She was sure that they were hooking up right now. She smirked as she peeked out from behind a plant outside of the shop, wanting to get as close a look as possible. She was so excited seeing Mari like this for some odd reason.

She looks very adorable like that, she sure does... Natsumi brushed a lock of hair from her face, rocking back and forth as she crouched there by the plant. She pouted slightly as she stopped, again focusing her eyes on her best friend. She brushed her hands through one of her ponytails as she stared at Mari, very much wanting to break into the conversation between the two for no particular reason at all. She just wanted to see her cute, cute friend Mari right now. She sighed hopelessly as she stood up.

"Well, might as well announce my presence! Let's see what the two lovebirds are doing!" In the time she had been sitting there, she had eaten the entire crepe in her hands, and she tossed the wrapper in the trashcan by the store, entering. People's eyes were drawn to her as she passed right through the store to where Mari and Vince were sitting. Her eyes lit up as she looked at her friend.

"Ahaha! It really is Mariii~ On a little date, are you?" She had no idea why she was interrupting. Maybe she just wanted to see their reactions. Regardless, she put on an innocent smile, grasping her dainty hands together in front of her chest. She was happy to see Mari again; recently she had been so busy with her modeling and idol jobs that she had barely had time to even call her! It was an absolute hell for her.

"Ahh it's so good to see your cute face again, Mari-chaan! Look at you, did you get even cuter?"
[/bg]

AveryHerondale.gif

[bg=#000000]Avery moved her hand through her hair in frustration. She hated that they had gotten the better of her. She had gotten a quick, short reply from Luca that he was going to look it up, so maybe she should give him a call. She knew better than to visit their love nest uninvited. But first, she needed to wrap her head around things. There was the option of returning to the hideout, but she didn't know if she had the energy to do that. She was a bit tired after the whole ordeal. After all, she hadn't expected something like that to happen with a group that seemed like a spineless, puny little gang. Turns out they had some kind of hand in the media, and who knew where that could bring them? If stories went viral it could go everywhere. That wouldn't be good for the Tanaka Gang, now that they were involved.

She grumbled lowly to herself as she stuffed her phone in her pocket, heading to the hideout. It would be the best idea to get back to Natsume. On the way, she texted Luca once more, telling him to forward everything he figured out in a mail their main computer. When she had done that, she was already almost at the hideout, and she came in, soon locating Natsume. She was talking to the other present band members, and as she was about to speak up, her phone buzzed in her pocket. She waited for Natsume to finish before getting her attention. She showed the text from Luca.

"He's gotten some info on the news sites and papers that posted the piece of news about the van. Turns out that they're all affiliated with the same organization - hopefully the guys we're looking for. He should've sent their info to our computer, so I'll go get them for you." Avery was pretty eager to learn what the blond had figured out about it. She printed it out on paper, walking back down the stairs with it in her hands.

"He tracked all kinds of things about them. Turns out they were trying to hide behind fake addresses and stuff like that, and he managed to get his hands on their actual location. He isn't a hacker, though, so actually taking care of their servers isn't of his competence. There are links in the document as well, to all the different sites he managed to find. He couldn't say that it was all of them, but it certainly is the majority. Can't say I know much about the whole hacking business, though."

She put the papers down, wafting through what was relevant to her and Natsume right now - the addresses and other vital information that Luca had found. She mumbled, part to Natsume, part to herself, as she stared down at the papers. "Turns out one of Luca's contacts has interaction with these people. They're a nasty bunch, hiding under a proper name." Avery said in a calm voice as she studied the papers. The walk from before, and the revelation of new things about their case had calmed her down slightly. She was relieved that she didn't have to stress any more for now. She tried to wrap her head around all of the information. That boy really had some skills with a computer and setting up information alright... well, regardless, he had done a good job and needed to be praised for doing that much, at least.

Her face turned grave when she heard a name that she had not expected to hear - Kimura. Natsume's words were solid, but none of them were really comfortable with the thought of the guy coming back anytime soon. He had betrayed them once, and now he came back? What good would that do? Couldn't he just stay away? Avery knew that the one most hurt in this situation was Natsume; she was the one who decided to trust him as leader, and it turned out he wasn't to trust. That would cause some people to put the blame on her, that she, as a leader, should be more aware of what was going on. But there was no helping it after all. In the beginning, Kimura had been truthful and trustworthy, but turns out that that was just a front - no one would've been able to predict it, and as expected, no one did, so why should Natsume blame only herself?
[/bg]

Luca-Carson.png

[bg=#000000]Luca grumbled even louder when Cas came into the room. After all, who had he any more permission to grumble in front of than his boyfriend? Luca thought no one. So grumble he did, as Cas set down the bowl of sickeningly sweetened strawberries on the table. Luca had been texting back and forth with Avery for a while, and had finally gotten hold of what he wanted. He ruffled his hair slightly as he looked at Cas, pouting a little bit, then biting his lip in frustration.

"Well, turns out that the different news sites and papers all are affiliated with the same "company". I could track down quite a bit on them, but I couldn't get anything too useful. Maybe to vice cap it is, but I certainly didn't know what to do with it. It's a job for the hackers now." Luca looked at his boyfriend for mere moments before unceremoniously plopping down on the bed to his left, putting his head in his boyfriend's lap. He sighed as he closed his eyes.

"I don't want the Tanaka Gang wrapped up in this shit." He finally said, letting out a startled sound when something vibrated under his stomach - turns out it was his phone. He almost sleepily pulled it in front of his face, eyes widening when he saw the short text from Avery. He bit his lip as he sat up, showing Cas the message with a serious expression on his face. Not his usual "playing it cool" expression, a real serious, dark expression. He was shaken. He put his phone back down on the bed, looking worriedly at his boyfriend.

" 'Kimura' is coming back... this isn't good, Cas. Remember what happened the last time he was around? I bet he's back for us again. Who else could he be after anyways, even if we didn't know for sure? Fuck this other gang, we need to worry more about Kimura at this rate... oh fuck this, I really need to stop thinking this way right now." Luca scolded himself as he cuddled close to Cas, sighing in relief when his boyfriend's hand caressed his blonde locks. He snuggled against Cas' hand, finally speaking up again. "Whatever we do, we need to be careful from now on. After all, Kimura is dangerous... to all of us." Luca looked up at Cas, instantly losing himself in those bright eyes. Something he wanted to protect.

The last time he had seen Kimura, he was pretty sure it hadn't been like this. He hadn't been able to speak so openly about his worries, or get comfortable in such close proximity of another person. Back then, he had had nothing to lose. But now, he had Cas, and his friends, in his life. He cared about these people after such a long time. And now, he was scared of losing them. With the way Kimura was, he was sure that this was going to be a dangerous affair. Even if nobody necessarily had to die, he still feared that others would get injured like Ryder had earlier. That had been an accident, but not really. He had been chased. So what if the others also found themselves chased? Luca couldn't bear to think about it.

"Y'know... Cas... let's just hope that this doesn't turn to shit. I don't want to lose us. I don't want to lose anything that I've gained over these past years." Luca sighed as he voiced his feelings, chest tightening with each word. The person he loved the most. Cas deserved to know that he felt like this. He had a lot of trouble expressing it, but Cas was just so precious to him. He needed to tell Cas about the things that worried him, no matter how much it hurt to talk about it all. His arms wrapped around Cas' back as he sat up straight, burying his face in Cas' chest. He wanted this to last forever. Why did something have to come and try to stop them? Sure, they weren't exactly on the good side of the law. But they were humans too.[/bg]
[bg=#000000][/bg]

(If anyone feels I need to make some corrections on Avery's post it's fine, I just wrote what I could think of to be relevant. Yeah. >n> )

As the would be assassins secured the hospital, Ryder was up and at his feet. Before he nearly tripped, seemed the anesthetic was still having a effect on him. Not good, for right about now, he needed to be at full mobility. 'Screw it...I can manage....I hope." Looking around for his shirt, jacket and helmet. He was only able to find the last two items. Seemed the hospital had claimed his shirt like the airport claims luggage. Tying the jacket around his neck, using his teeth and his free hand. And finally slipping on his helmet. He grabbed his phone and tape recorder last. Limping out into the hallway, he saw a few other hospital staff were running about due to hearing muffled screams and gunfire. Looking out the window he noticed he was far too high up to attempt to recreate several scenes from Bourne movies or Mission Impossible.

At least without breaking a few bones...And he didn't want to make another visit to a hospital. The place sometimes gave him the creeps. Hearing the staff using hushed voices, he knew something was about to go wrong very fast. So he preemptively dived into a room as someone opened fire on the staff, only hearing the screams of the staff for a few seconds as hot metal took their lives. Before silence filled the air.

Glancing around the room, he saw a few scalpels and standard medical equipment. Most likely spares. He limped over to a scalpel, picking it up and holding reverse style. It was sure as hell no knife, but it'll do. Pressing himself against the wall next to the door, he didn't need to wait long. He could hear someone curse in Russian, before communing with their friends. "The target is missing." One of them said, "We have to find him, otherwise the Boss will have our hearts for lunch...Literally!" That was strange to hear, but it was no surprise other leaders of gangs in other cities were a bit brutal in their methods, as fucked up as they were. But eating hearts? That would shorten the list of who sent these smucks. Personal thoughts were put aside as one ordered another to look around as they went a floor up. For goodness' sake, these guys used the same logic as the cops in horror films. "Ok, Partner. Stay here with a killer roaming about with no one watching your back." Idiots.

Before long, the door to the room he was in opened and Thug who should be wearing a piece of paper on back saying- "Stab me." -walked in. As soon as the door closed, Ryder closed the distance. Stabbing into the jugular, and once getting it stuck, he used his now free arm to hold the guy down as blood spurted out of the wound like a Super Soaker gun in the hands of psychopath who used blood instead of water. Once he was sure the guy had bled out was as dead as a doorknob, he looted the corpse for a weapon that only needed one hand. Only finding a Glock. Not his favorite gun, but if it meant he wouldn't have to run around using Scalpels and stuff to dispatch Assassins, he'd make a exception this time around. Peeking out, and seeing the hallway clear of anyone living. He limped out, towards the stairs, giving the old peek out method once again. Surprisingly, no one was waiting. Which meant they had people on every floor. Escape seemed futile. Unless they didn't have guys in the basement, for he could find a way out without becoming so full of holes, that when the wind blows he'll whistle. Limping all the way down, he opened the door to the basement, giving it the peek once more. Once it was deemed safe, he limped out to the exit. That being a window, one that would require something for him to stand on as he climbed out. Didn't take long to find a table, did take a while to push seeing as he had a broken arm in a cast and sling. But when he did get it done, he was rejoicing silent as he opened the window and climbed out with his back facing the ground. Feeling the all to familiar concrete behind his jacket, he slowly got up and limped quickly to the parking lot. Taking cover behind some cars, he pulled out his phone. Only to curse in his mind at the low battery. 7%. Only enough for him to send one message. He was about to text Natsume, before paranoia kicked in....What if this is what the Assassins want? For him to bring the King [Or in this case: Queen.] Piece straight into the open. He quickly decided for someone else. Not wanting to endanger the gang and the leader.

He texted Evie. "Evie. I need help, like now. Phone battery low, won't be able to send more messages after this one. Need pickup, Assassins showed up at hospital. I also do need you to drop me off at the hideout. If you do this, I'll owe you, big time." He didn't need to wait long til a response was sent. "Okay, I'll show up near the front entrance, try to make your way there." Soon after that text was sent, another was sent to Natsume. "The hospital which Ryder is staying at just got hit up by Assassins. Heading out to pick him up. Will drop him off at your guy's hideout." While the text was sent, Ryder was limping to the front entrance, once he did. He stood by the sign that said the name of the hospital. It only took 6 minutes for a dark blue mustang model to pull up. Window rolling down to show Evie wearing a weird mask. One side white with a black line smile. While the other side was black with a white line frown. Must be a DJ thing. "Get in!" He obliged the request. Once securing the seatbelt. She took off at high speeds. Not speaking a word to him, and he didn't find a quote to say. It stayed that way the entire trip. Pulling up to the hideout, she merely gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Stay out of trouble." Once he got out, she took off once again...He needed a rest. He thought as he went up to the front door. Giving it a few knocks.

d044fcb27e532eecf8a0bfe6d43eafb2.jpg

Haru was about to head towards the Hospital, when he received a text from Alex. The internet cafe? He hadn't been there in a long time. He had gone once before, when he had first moved into this town, but now he had no time to mess around there.

The internet cafe was quite far away, and he wouldn't be able to get there in 10 minutes. If he had a car he could get there in 5 minutes.

Haru sighed, and took out his phone:

"Hey, I'm at XXX street. I need you to take me to the internet cafe in less than 10 minutes, bye"

although Haru wasn't the one to take over the company, that didn't change the fact that he was there son, and that he had access to multiple servants. He had just called one of his many to come and drop him off.

Haru let out and audible sigh, and got into the black car that came and stopped for him in less than 2 minutes, 5 minutes later and they were there.
He got out of the car, and entered the Internet Cafe. Alex wasn't there yet, so he just found a table in front area to wait for her. They could move to the more private areas later. For now, they just needed to make it easiest to meet up.

Zuri Xael Varion
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
Zuri blinked a few times, looking up at Lysander who didn't seem at all bothered by her rambling. She usually didn't speak so much, so this was a rare sight. Plus, she liked talking to Lys when she could, for some reason. She didn't seem to be as nervous around him now, though, she didn't know why that was. She kept on rambling, and pointed out different whistles. "Well... I mean, I can still talk to them without whistles, but it's usually in case I need to command multiples of them." She concluded. Maybe she could talk to two or three animals at the same time, of the same species, but if she was going to get ten or something, she really needed a whistle.

When he mentioned that he wouldn't tell anyone, she was visibly relieved, smiling up at him. "Thank you!" She said, moving her cap up so that he would be able to see her face this time. She was also relieved that Alex wasn't on to her, but she did intend to tell some of the gang members should they find out. She was surprisingly open with this, maybe it was because this happens when they find out? Not so sure. But hey, she was happy at the moment, so who cares?

Once he mentioned that they should go downstairs, she put her whistle back on the desk, and nodded a bit before adjusting her cap back on securely on her head. "Yeah.. We should. I can.. Erm.. Bring my laptop back downstairs" She reached out to grab her laptop from Lys, though she was still just slightly hurt from scraping her knee. She should be okay though. She was about to say something, but she quickly hid her face under her cap. "I.. Really like talking to you and.. Thank you, again, for not telling anyone." In reality, her face was a soft pink since she was hiding. God, she was never this bashful when she talked to Natsume about the animal thing.

@JinxMonster

Attachments

• Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).full.1878373.jpg
    Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).full.1878373.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 80
OjVLG9r.jpg

It had been a long day without you my friend of driving on their part, and it took 12 hours for them to arrive to their destination. Passing through the night and arriving at day, and they were nearing the town where it all began. Rosedale will never be the same again.

"Sir. The Justice Task Force 101 will be arriving to Rosedale in an hour."

Everyone in the Town Hall's meeting room; mainly high-ranking officials that are working/residing in Rosedale town, looked at each other in surprise. Their pleas for help were answered after all. Murmurs flew here and there, talking about the military police that will be entering Rosedale shortly.

"I-it's that squad, right?"

"Yeah, the squad that singlehandedly liberated the city of Hiroshima."

"They must be professionals or even veterans if they were able to take down the Hagoro mafia."

"T-this means they'll have no problem eliminating the Tanaka gang or even the Phantoms! This town will finally know peace!"

utakata03012.jpg

Rosedale Town. The place where he raised himself independently. The place where he learned what it's like to have a family.

A place filled with violent groups that he was ordered to suppress.

"Ah, how nostalgic..." Kimura stated as he looked out on the vehicle's window, chewing on the familiar scenery.

The group of military trucks drove and navigated through the town. Their first order of business was to meet up with the officials of Rosedale and the branch police to discuss their course of action. Citizens who heard the slightly noisy engines left by their vehicles looked on from their windows, surprised and shocked as it was already known that the military police would be lending their aid in subjugating the violent groups of their town. Some of them yelled out their excitement.

"They're here! They're finally here!"

"Hell yeah! Kick their asses for us!"

"Please save this town..."

"Teach them a lesson!"

"Make them cry and go home to their mommies!"

They continued cheering them on as they passed through the almost empty streets of that town. Kimura sinked in all of this with a smile, seemingly happy that the citizens are rooting for them. "Feels nice to help out a town like this, doesn't it Captain?" Anise voiced out her thoughts as she observed her surroundings.

"Do you copy? Is that you Superintendent Kimura? If so, please respond."

Kimura pulled out his walkie-talkie as it started making rabbling noises. "Yes, it's me. We'll be arriving in the hall shortly."

"We apologize for the sudden request, but there is a disturbance going on in the local hospital right now. A dozen unknown and armed men are at the scene, and they seem to be looking for someone. Most of the medical staff are panicking and we are in fear of them being held captive or even killed. Please head over there and apprehend them by any means necessary."

"Acknowledged. Don't worry, we got it."

Kimura put down the walkie-talkie and placed it on his coat pocket. He looked at his driver, who overheard their talk. "You heard the man, let's--"

"You should head to the town hall. We'll deal with the mess over there."

He was interrupted by Anise. While one would think that a girl shouldn't be on the front lines, she is different. Having trained and fought alongside Kimura, he knows full well that she is skilled enough to deal with the situation. Kimura didn't even question her; he just nodded and smiled. "Well, if you say you can do it, then I won't stop you." He ordered his driver to stop the vehicle and did so without question; with all the other military trucks behind them following suit. Anise got off the truck they were in. "Don'tcha die on me, Anise. That's an order."

The young woman giggled slightly as she heard her superior's "order".

"Like hell I'd die."

Lieutenant Anise hopped on to another vehicle and they split up, with the majority of the armored vehicles navigating toward the direction of the area-in-crisis. Only their truck remained en route to their destination. A few minutes later, Kimura's group was nearing Rosedale's Town Hall. He then noticed a group of thugs in the alleyway beating up an unarmed civilian. "Stop the vehicle." Kimura ordered, and they made another stop. "Stay right here. This won't last long." He snickered as his game face went up. It was on now. He will not allow such injustice to keep continuing.

"Tell me where their HQ is located, NOW! Unless you want to get FUCKING pummeled right here!"

"I-I-I don't know w-where they are! I-I-I swear! P-please leave me--"

The civilian in question gets a brutal smack on the face as the thug leader's grip on his shirt tightened.

"DON'TCHA FUCKIN' MESS WITH ME, DAMN KID!! YOU'RE A STUDENT OF THAT HIGH SCHOOL RIGHT?! WE FUCKING KNOW THAT SOME OF TANAKA'S MEMBERS STUDY THERE! NOW ANSWER ME! TELL ME WHERE THEIR FUCKING HQ IS NOW!!" The bastard punched the poor civilian on the face once again. He was already crying and screaming for help. "STOP YOUR WHINING OR I'LL KILL YOU!" He pointed a knife at the student's face, which was filled with utter dread.

"Now, now. That's enough, gentlemen."

"HAH?!"

Kimura walked calmly onto the field, as the group of thugs looked on. One of them approached him, as if to threaten the young man. "Who the fuck are y--"

*SMACK*

The thug gets punched hard on the face and fell down onto the cold, hard ground. "W-WHA?!" They were shocked as they witnessed their friend knocked out unconscious. Kimura pulled out his badge slowly and silently, labelled "Justice Task Force 101".

"S-shit, it's that fucking police group...!!"

They were all suddenly nervous, shaking as they finally realized who they were dealing with. They knew that this was the rumored man who went solo on an entire mafia group. However, the thug leader didn't falter and hatched an idea to threaten him. "W-We're from the Tanaka Gang, you know!! WE ARE THE STRONGEST GANG IN TOWN AND NO ONE MESSES WITH US!"

*SHLKT"

"GAH!! Ugh... W-w-wha...--" The thug leader dropped down on the ground, along with the student that he had held captive. The rest of the group were even more startled when they realized that he had been hit on the stomach with a knife. Kimura was just an expert when it comes to throwing these.

"Tanaka Gang... you say? Ahahaha! I call bullshit among you and the parents who raised you. You worthless motherfuckers are too damn weak to affiliate yourselves with the strongest gang in town."

"WHY YOU BASTARD--!! KILL HIM!" The injured thug leader yelled as his men charged at the policeman, wielding crowbars and bats and the like.

Ct0za81.png

"... Bring it on."

A few moments later, the others who were left back at the truck unloaded themselves out. They were getting worried about their captain being absent. Maybe he was beaten up? They pulled out their firearms, and turned into the alley where they last spotted their commanding officer. It was a brutal mess. The entire group of thugs were wiped out; on the floor were their unconscious bodies. The only ones left were the injured thug leader who had an uttered facial expression of horror, the student who ran away in panic, and Kimura who had his hands stained with blood. The young man approached him as he clenched his fists.

"So you say you're a member of the Tanaka Gang, eh?" Kimura asked the panicked thug leader calmly while smiling. If it wasn't obvious enough, he already knew that he was lying. One, Kimura personally knew the majority of the Tanaka Gang back in the day. Second, Kimura already received reports that the Tanaka Gang were becoming more and more violent lately. Being a former member of it, he knew that they would only resort to violence if necessary. Beating people up for the fun of it isn't their style. That, and they clean up nicely in hiding evidence. These guys are slop joes incarnate. It's obvious that someone was posing as them. "You're coming with me." Without wasting any time, he pulled out a syringe and struck it on the man's neck as he went unconscious along with the rest of them. He turned to his group who was shocked with the outcome as well; they knew he was strong but they never realized it until they saw him in action.

"Round 'em up. I've got a couple of questions for them. And I have good use for them."

"Yes, sir!!"

With that said and done, Kimura placed the thugs in custody and they arrived at the town hall. The incident on the hospital ended with Anise and her men subjugating the armed assassins in the hospital and placing them in custody as well. A dozen assassins wouldn't stand a chance against 200 armed men, no matter what they'd do. The main highlight in that incident was the fact that the police found a body of one of the assassins in question. He was already downed with a sharp weapon on the jugular. A very brutal murder like that could only be done by someone from the violent groups. Heck, it could have been one of the Tanaka's.

"This town really has some sickening people..."

Finishing the meeting, the mayor of Rosedale immediately called for the majority of the citizens of Rosedale to gather at the Town Hall. A huge announcement that will change the lives of people in town is at hand, after all.

Not more than a thousand citizens gathered; men, women and children alike. The hall was guarded by the entirety of the police under the Kimura's command. In the stage of it all, the young captain along with his lieutenant and the mayor of Rosedale arrived. Like before, he had a megaphone in hand.

"Citizens of Rosedale! My name is Kimura of the Justice Task Force 101. Me and my comrades will be overseeing the protection and liberation of Rosedale Town."

Loud clapping and applause followed suit, as was expected from the worry-free citizens.

"Now, we have made our decision to stay put for a month. That is to say, our Task Force will NOT be conducting police raids for that time. Think of it as a peace treaty between the police and the violent groups that inhabit this town. Now, while we won't resort to aggressive measures, the conjoined police and military will be patrolling the streets of Rosedale everyday. I'll get straight to the point."

"Should any form of violent actions from these thugs are reported to us and received, we will BEGIN OUR POLICE RAIDS IMMEDIATELY. And we WILL not hesitate to use violence."

His gentle tone switched to that of someone who is dead serious in his statement.
With that, the gathered mass media's murmurs echoed throughout the area, as if to voice out their opinions on the man's statement.

"Now, why am I telling you people this? Because I'm 100% sure that some of you in this crowd are members of such violent groups. I am saying this as a warning. You could surrender yourselves to us now, if you feel guilty enough. It would save us the trouble of hunting you down ourselves. Because once this month has passed by, we will show no mercy. Do not worry, my friends. We are only directing this towards those who deserve to be punished. Y'all should kick back and relax. We have the situation under control. That is all."

The citizens, despite feeling the intensity of the Captain's threats as if they were the targets of his ire, applauded and respected his decision. With that finished, the fact that the military police would be overseeing the protection of the city is cemented. It was decided that the majority of the military police would be staying in the branch HQ and town hall to protect the mayor while a select few would patrol the city. They would then assign different roles the next day between guarding and patrolling, continuing until the end of the month.

-- Day 1 --

Captain Kimura and Lieutenant Anise spent their first day in town to scout the market. Business was booming for the most part, and the citizens seem to roam around freely now that they are under protection. Kimura and Anise were quickly noticed and saluted by the citizens; being the man in command of a successful police force does have its benefits. Kimura keeps getting pulled by his lieutenant to different stalls, as if it were a date for them. He had no choice though. Despite the fact that she is a police officer, she is still a young teenage girl who wants to enjoy her life normally. And so he indulged her requests for most of the day.

"That was fun, huh?"

"This isn't an amusement park, you know." Kimura scratched his cheek, flustered.

"I-I know it isn't! B-but still, it's nice to kick back once in a while." Anise fidgeted slightly, holding a bag of sweets. Seriously, if she's like this all the time, no one would notice the fact that she was the same girl who subjugated the assassins back in that hospital.

"Y-yeah. I guess so." Kimura smiled, acknowledging her words. "We need to be alert all the time, though. I've known some of these gangs, and I know they won't just kick back and watch as we take reign over the town."

"Mhm." Anise gave him a nudge on the shoulder. "You brave policeman, you."

"C-cut it out. Ahaha!"

Despite being the dreaded duo of the police group, they were acting like an actual couple at that moment.

"L-listen, why don't you go on back to HQ? I've just gotta deal with some things myself."

Anise seemed worried at first, but decides to let him go. Despite the fact that Kimura was hiding his intentions of visiting the gang, she knew him very well that his statement "gotta deal with some things myself" meant him catching up on old times with his former allies. He was back in this town, after all. He needed to make amends with them, as they will become his enemies soon enough.

"Okay. Don't do anything stupid, Captain."

Anise trailed off towards the opposite direction as Kimura waved his hand, smiling. That girl was definitely someone he didn't want to lose. As if he didn't lose someone by his stupid actions already. Kimura knew full well that the Tanaka Gang would be all against him. Especially Natsume and Fujiko. But he had to make amends, no matter what.

Kimura's first plan of action was to head off towards the flower shop. Stopping by on the parking space, he exited his police car and slowly opened the familiar doors. There, he noticed the young man that he had not seen for two years. Ryuuichi Hanayuki. Kimura always did buy a lot of flowers from him, as he used to be ordered around by some females in the gang. It was a nostalgic feeling, indeed. The young man was busy arranging some white tulips. From there, Kimura approached the flower boy and greeted him for the first time in a long, long while.

"Hello, Ryuuichi-kun."

@oreo

blonde.jpg

Alexandra pulled up in front of the internet cafe, once she parked she grabbed her laptop and headed into the building. "Hey Haru, follow me." Alex walked towards the back of the cafe to a table the had a little reserved sign on it. She picked up the signed and faced it down before she sat down. "Cassie, my normal please." The passing waitress nodded, Alex was a regular here and had them hold the back table for her. "Ok, so let's get started." Alex sat her laptop on the table, she then pulled out her ow internet hotspot, that was encrypted of course. She starting typing away on her laptop. "So why the sudden interest in Ryuuichi?"

Alex had seen the boy around school, she wasn't really sure how she felt about him. He seemed to always watch Natsume and that made her nervous, either he was scoping out their leader or had a crush on her. Sure, there could be other reasons but those were the two most likely Alex thought it was. Other then that he seemed like a simple shop keepers nephew to her. Though this shop keepers nephew had a lot of interaction with some of their gangs members. "This is interesting, He seems pretty harmless but he has a bit of interactions with our members." Alex continued to tap away on her laptop as she tried to get everything sorted.

The waitress then walked up with a couple pieces of cake and a milkshake that was smothered in whip cream and sprinkles on the top. "Thanks Cassie." Alex picked up the fork and smiled before she took a bite of the strawberry cake. "You want something Haru? I have a tab here, they have the best sweets." She wasn't her normal hyper self because of all the Kimura drama but she was trying to push it behind her. What better way to cheer one's self up then with tons of sweets. Yup, that was Alex's logic and knowing Lysander if he really needed her he would know where she would be.

@JayTheBirdFlyZ

Gwahhlys.jpg

Lysander listened to Zuri, when she said she could carry her laptop. Lysander first response was to refuse and do it for her but as she reached for her laptop their hands happen to touch. "Ok, here." He quickly released the computer and shoved his hands in his pockets. What the heck? Why was something like that making him so nervous? No he wasn't nervous...he was just trying to give Zuri her space like normal. Yeah, that was it...Wasn't it? His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Zuri say something. "I.. Really like talking to you and.. Thank you, again, for not telling anyone." Slightly thrown off by the sudden thanks , Lysander turned towards the door. "I like talking to you to...and don't worry about it. It's our secret." This honestly had to be the most embarrassing moment of Lysander's life. He wasn't sure what had gotten into him, but now it felt like the rolls had reversed and he was the one nervous around Zuri.

Luckily for Lysander he heard someone knocking at the front door. "I'll go get that, see you downstairs." Lysander said before he quickly made his escape out of the room and down the stairs. Once he made it to the door he opened it to see Ryder. "Ryder? I thought you were at the hospital." Lysander said before he moved out of the way to let Ryder in. Wasn't Avery suppose to be with him? Had something happened? "You good?"

@Nano @Comedy

Ryder limped into the house, pulling out his broken tape recorder. It made quite a sound when rewinding to a quote. "A-A-A-A-Assassins." Fast forwarding it, it made a 'errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' noise. When he pressed play. "A-At hospital."

Before he could commune any more messages. The tape recorder literally fell apart in his hands. Metal and wood with a few wires and buttons fell to the floor. Ryder's helmet did help hide his face, and his obvious flaring temper. Sighing, he limped into the garage after picking up the pieces of the tape recorder, placing said pieces on the work table. Afterall, he could fix it later, and while he was nearby. He placed his phone on the charger.

After that, he limped into the living room. Promptly sitting down on the closet seat.

He just sat there. Being sure not to put weight on the arm in the cast and sling. Afterall, he didn't want to do damage and be sent back to a hospital. For one. He didn't want to attacked like he did at the hospital. And two. He felt safe here.

[bg=skyblue]
Cas made a noise of understanding, staring off into the distance as he munched away at his bowl of strawberries, which was currently resting in his lap after he got them back from the table. They were sat down on his right side as Luca occupied his left, then his lap. Immediately, he began to busy himself with the blonde locks, running his hands through them and twirling strands around his nimble fingers. It was comforting to the both of them as they sat in silence for a moment. He tore his gaze from space and focused on his boyfriend, listening to him as he spoke. The assassin could understand where he was coming from. He missed the days when things used to be a little less complicated. Granted, they still had things to take care of, but nothing as stressful as this. He had opened his mouth to say something, but was stopped when Luca's phone vibrated. His eyebrows raised in curiosity. What else was piling up with what they already had going on?

From Luca's expression, Cas could only imagine the worse. Maybe the gang had did something to another member. Maybe they got the upper hand, or something. No matter how much he tried to imagine the worst possible scenario, nothing could have prepared him for the truth. For a moment, he felt as if his heart stopped before racing a mile a minute. Kimura is back? He's here? He couldn't delve deep into his fears, though, because Luca was already there and he decided that one of them had to be comforting in this situation. He listened silently as Luca poured out his concerns and thoughts to him. Sensing his distress, he picked up his petting, running his fingers through Luca's hair again, basking in his sigh of relief. The teen let Luca speak about anything and everything that troubled him before speaking himself, wrapping an arm around the blonde as he sat up, changing their position. He was still able to run his hand through Luca's hair, though.

"We won't lose anything, Luca. We'll stay together as a couple. As a gang. Natsume will make sure of that, you know," he reassured him, pressing a soft kiss to the top of Luca's head. "And, yeah, Kimura is after us, no doubt, but he's a cop and there's other gangs besides us. He's after them, too," he stated, trying to let Luca see that they had time. Kimura was going to save them for last because of the personal connection that he had to them. If they didn't figure out a way out of this by that time, then he would worry himself. But, for now, he was focused on the gang that was targeting them. Sighing softly, he decided that everything was a little bit too much at the moment and a distraction was necessary. Untangling himself from Luca, he laid out on his bed, dragging Luca down with him. He pulled the smaller male into him, wrapping his arms around him and resting his chin on top of his head.

"Let's just...forget for a bit, okay? Push it away from our minds, just for a little while," he suggested. "We can lay here and cuddle. I'll even share my strawberries with you, which is an honor just so you know. I don't share with anyone," he added, trying to lighten the mood a bit. He let silence envelope them for a few moments before whispering, "I love you, Luca. I wouldn't let anything come between us, you know that. I'd do anything to protect you." He pressed a kiss to Luca's forehead before peppering his face with kisses, a way to get the blonde to relax. Even if it was only for a little while.

@MiNaGi[/bg]

Status
Not open for further replies.