Status
Not open for further replies.
grrr_Alex.jpg

Locking eyes on her target, Alexandra stormed over to Tatsu. She was so angry she didn't even notice Zuri standing there. Alex was about to say something but Tatsu had beat her to it. "Well, you found me. A little bit too late, though..." What?! Did he really just say that to her. "Excuse me?! I was late? I pinged your location as soon as I got your message. I even called you multiple times and you didn't answer." Alex stepped closer to Tatsu and poked him in the chest. "Do you know what went through my mind when you didn't pick up!? I started planing a jailbreak you Idiot!"

During her ranting a glimpse of pale blue caught her attention. Zuri? Crap, the hacker always felt bad yelling around the quiet girl. Taking a deep breath and trying to compose herself Alex looked back to Tatsu. "What did you even do that made your phone lose signal? We were down there for over an hour trying to track you in the middle of all that crazy. It was like a rat invasion and attack of the crows down there. " Sighing, Alex ran her hand through her long blonde hair. Alex still hadn't grasped what exactly what had happened. She had been to preoccupied trying to find Tatsu and once she had. The only thing on her mind was finding him and giving him an earful. "Next time you send out an SOS and change your mind at least let someone know." In the end, all that matter was that Tatsu was ok...right? Nope. "I swear Tatsu, friend or not. If you ever pull something like this again, I'll Erase Your Existence." Alex's sharp blue eyes grlared into his amber ones. She was dead serious and Tatsu knew what Alex was capable off. She was able to get her hands on every little document that showed Tatsu was someone and make it all disappear if she wanted to. "Got it?"

Lys_Laughing.png

Lysander leaned against the wall behind Alex as she watched her go off on the poor runner. Sure he felt bad for anyone that was on sister's bad side but he couldn't help but laugh. You see Alex was always the carefree playful type so when she lost her temper is sure was a sight to see. Especially hen Lysander himself wasn't on the receiving end. Noticing that Alex was calming down quite quickly he looked over to see what had caught his sister's attention. Ah, it was Zuri that was pacifying Alex's temper.

Watching Zuri, Lys could tell the girl was nervous. Was it from Alex's yelling? Hmm. Upon closer observation he noticed the dirt that was on the girls outfit. What had she did? Zuri wasn't known to leave the HQ but she must of went out to get like that. "Zuri..." Lysander was about to question the girl on the matter but was quickly side tracked by hearing Alex threatening to erase Tatsu. Lysander started laughing again before he patted Alex on the head. "Sometimes I forget just how vicious you can be Alex."

@VengefulPeanut @Citrus

Zuri Xael Varion

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
Tatsu looked anything, BUT amused, on the other hand. At first, she was a little intimidated by Alex's shouting and what not, and she couldn't help but to join in and let a giggle escape her as well. She had to admit, it was pretty funny watching Alex rant like that, when it wasn't to her. Then again, she had that air around her which made it hard to really get angry at her. She would love to tell Alex that she was the one who helped out Tatsu, but Lysander and Alexandra were smart. If they figured out that she was there, and how he was able to escape, they would most likely, also deduce that she was the one who commanded the army of rats.
But psshh.. What are the odds, right?
Right.
Alex didn't seem to notice that she was there at first, until after she stopped maybe an eighth of her rant to see the shorter female, calming down rather quickly. Great, now Tatsu owes her double. Just kidding, Zuri wouldn't really care for that sort of stuff.

She wanted to tell Alex that the reason why he didn't answer his phone because he was in the sewers, but then chains of questioning, again, will lead them to suspect her of something. Gods, this is why she doesn't help them with their missions. It'd be even harder for her to slither her way out of, even if she were just a little good at lying. Still though, what amazed her the most was how Alex didn't question how the hell Tatsu was able to get out of there without getting attacked by rats, crows, or the police. There were damn rats all over the place, and one would think that someone held the world's largest cheese right in the middle of town and blew a rat whistle to tell them: HEY THERE IS A HUGE CHEESE WAITING FOR YOU, RIGHT HERE, IN THE OPEN, NO TRAPS sorta thing.

Okay, maybe that weren't so inaccurate.

Her giggling was cut off when she heard Lysander speak up, causing her to tense up like she were shot by a huge ball of static the size of one of the school's desks. Like, her heart completely dropped, and honestly, she was getting just a tad bit paranoid. "U-Um.."

And then Alex threatened Tatsu, again, causing both of them to start laughing, with Zuri hiding her face by tipping down her cap. Though, Lysander seemed to be laughing more than herself. Thank you Alex for distracting your brother, she would say. Even though, any normal person would think that it's Alex's yelling making her nervous, it was actually Lysander's mere presence making her all tensed up.

Yeah, she knew that was pretty rude, but she didn't know how to approach the guy. Ever since a little while, she's had trouble approaching him.Now, taking a deep detour into her mind, it was more that she was thinking far too much of Lysander for some reason. While the other were preoccupied, she shook her head a bit to clear out her thoughts, and swiftly turned to her room, almost about to open the door and go in unless someone said something that would make her freeze where she stood.

@VengefulPeanut @JamiMonster406

Attachments

• Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).full.1853944.jpg
    Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).full.1853944.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:
Tatsunosuke Maeda

tumblr_n3en2ohdjw1tpu779o6_r1_250.gif
Tatsu was at a complete loss. As Alex continued to rant, he stood there somewhat dumbfounded.

"What did you even do that made your phone lose signal? We were down there for over an hour trying to track you in the middle of all that crazy. It was like a rat invasion and attack of the crows down there. Next time you send out an SOS and change your mind at least let someone know."

"Well, I don't know if you can smell that, but I don't usually go around stinking like the city sewers for just any reason. I was underground. It was the only way out. I couldn't receive any calls or send any info out. If it wasn't for Zuri, I doubt I would have got out at all," Tatsu explained, trying as hard as he could to defend himself. He didn't know why she was getting on her high horse anyway. She was the one that was off the grid first and it wasn't even for a task run by the gang for as much as he could tell. Still, he wouldn't say that. He'd already managed to kick the hornet's nest. Best not to smash it with a hammer.

Clenching his fist, he gritted his teeth slightly as she threatened to erase him. Anybody would have thought he'd just committed the greatest crime on Earth or kicking her puppy in the face or something. Mental note, if in a pickle... don't turn to Alex.

"Are you done yelling?" he asked nonchalantly, recomposing himself and finding his stride again. "Now, if you'd take a break from chiding me, I actually managed to bring back something that might interest you all. Something not even you could get your hands on, Alex - you or your brother." He pulled the backpack from his back and peeled his coat off from his shoulders. "Now, I'm going to get a shower and I'll go through it all with you. I'll meet you all downstairs. That okay?" he asked, looking to all of the people present. The information he had acquired would certainly benefit the gang, the siblings and Zuri especially.

Bowing out, Tatsu carried his stuff to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. Stripping out of his clothes was glorious. His trousers were still sodden with shitty water and his shirt was rife with the smell of sewerage - it was disgusting. So escaping the clutches of the filthy apparel was a liberating feeling, in truth. Turning on the shower, he stepped into the cleansing water and all at once his body relaxed. Finally, peace... As he bathed, he felt a sharp sting on his underarm, the soap seeping into a wound there, causing him to wince in pain. The wound seemed like a slice, most likely from when he was free-running. It was already drying out which was good but it was a reminder of how close he had come to capture or worse. Biting his bottom lip, he looked across the room at his backpack which he had hung up on the nearby rack. "You best be worth it now..." he spoke to himself.

Turning off the shower and stepping out, he dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist before heading over to his room to get dressed.

@Citrus @JamiMonster406

d044fcb27e532eecf8a0bfe6d43eafb2.jpg

Haru looked at Ryuuichi. He knew what he heard, and quite frankly, he was pissed at wasting his time watching over Telsa.
"What were you talking about?"

Haru was already suspicious of Ryuuichi, so he wasn't just gonna let this go. Besides, he wanted to blow off some steam.
He slowly walked closer towards Ryuuichi, keeping his emotionless face in tact.

"You know it'd be a real shame if this flower shop was closed.."

He tried his best to smirk, but it didn't really change his expression. Everyone in school knew Haru was part of a very rich and famouse company, and doing something as simple as shutting down a little flower shop would be a piece of cake.

blonde.jpg

"Well, I don't know if you can smell that, but I don't usually go around stinking like the city sewers for just any reason. I was underground. It was the only way out. I couldn't receive any calls or send any info out. If it wasn't for Zuri, I doubt I would have got out at all."

Sewers and Zuri? Wait what? Alex was completely confused now, nothing that happened today was making any since to her. Though she was ready to start another rant at Tatsu's last part. He would of gotten out of there cause she was there to get him out. Jerk! Remembering that Zuri was there Alex opted to let it go for now. Alexandra looked to Zuri curiously, what had the girl done that helped Tatsu. Taking in the girls appearance she could at least tell that she hadn't went in the sewer with Tatsu. Good, she didn't think she would ever be able to forgive someone for dragging the girl through the sewers. Yuck. But what was Zuri doing out there anyway? The girl was known for barely ever leaving HQ. "Zuri? Did you have some business in town? You know you could of asked me to tag along." It wasn't a secret that Alex had a soft spot for Zuri, she was like the little sister Alex always wished she had.

Alex's attention was pulled away from Zuri when Tatsu started talking again. Wait something that even Lysander and herself couldn't get there hands on? that wasn't even possible! Was it? Though she was trying to figure out just what this information that Tatsu had gotten his hands on. Tatsu's tone was starting to tick her off again. "Next time get someone else to worry about you! You jerk!" She yelled out as the runner shut the bathroom door. Alex then turned and headed downstairs, even though she was mad her curiosity was getting the best of her. Huffing, Alex flopped on one of the couches in the living room.

Headphone_Lys.jpg

Lysander was slightly surprised when Tatsu stated that Zuri was the one that had help him get away. He had guessed that, that was a possibility since he found the two in front of her room. It was just to much of a coincidence that the one time it looked lie Zuri went out that Tatsu had escaped. Lysander looked at the girl who seemed to still be tense and trying to sneak away. Just what had Zuri, their international information trader been able to do? Did it have anything to to with all the commotion that was going on? No that couldn't be possible...could it?

Looking over to Tatsu as he mentioned something that he or Alex couldn't get their hands on peak his interest. Lys turned to head downstairs to wait for Tatsu to finish shower, but before he left her turned to Zuri. "Are you coming downstairs as well Zuri?" Noticing Zuri tense up at his question only further mad him curious. Just what was the girl so tense about? Was she really hiding something? Lysander knew it was a crazy thought but it was so weird that everything was adding up the way it was. The one day Zuri isn't shut up in HQ, everything goes crazy downtown in the same place Zuri help Tatsu escaped. It was a crazy, but Lys had to know if it was somehow true.

Once Lysander made his way downstairs he took a seat next to the window and pulled out his cellphone. He would be able to hack into the traffic cameras from downtown easily. The most time consuming part would be locating the person he was looking for in the middle of all the crazy that had happened. If their was something proving that what he thought was true it would be there.

@VengefulPeanut @Citrus

Zuri Xael Varion

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
Just before she was able to slip through the door, Tatsu spoke out about how Zuri helped to bail him out, causing her to freeze in her tracks. Okay, now she really doesn't have a good excuse, other than saying that she could have found an entrance to the sewers for him and rats just happened to invade the police men and not the pedestrians. Totally believable. Both Alex and Lys looked at her, almost all suspicious like. Even though Zuri was shorter than Alex, Zuri was still older than her due to the fact that, the girl was 17 years old. Just one more damn year and the police wouldn't have to take her into a foster home for being underage. Just one more damn year.

Anyways, back on topic. She was lucky that the whistles were strapped onto her wrist pretty snug. One whistle, two whistles-- Wait, where's that other whistle? She could have sworn that she had the rat whistle on her, maybe it fell when she was rushing up the stairs? It was on her when she entered the house, she was sure of it. Maybe it fell on the stairs or something. Taking a deep breath, almost as though to calm herself, she turned slowly to face Lys and Alex. Though, it wasn't true that Zuri barely left the HQ. The only time she would stay shut was when Natsume had some trading she had to do, or she needed to transfer information and connect with others internationally. Otherwise, she always went out when everyone else was gone (With the exception of Natsume) to the rural areas to speak with the animals and such, so when she needed them, she could trust to call them.

But Natsume was nice enough to keep her little ability a secret from the others. Who knows what terrible things she could do with that power-- ohwait.

It's official, no more using rats and crows to bail people out. Maybe she could use that morse code from beetles to create a bug infestation, but that's just cruel.

She took another deep breath, and turned to face Alex. She still looked a little shaken up and nervous, but she did try her best to reply. "I.. Um.. I went out to.. help my friend in an animal shelter. Also.. Um.. You were pretty busy.. So I didn't really think I needed to call you.." This was obviously a lie, as the animal shelter was no where near Tatsu's location or the rats. She would know, she's actually went there more often to help her friend with rowdy animals. She really disliked lying to Alex, and it was clear that she was really bad at it due to all the stuttering. Lys was oddly silent -- Okay, not so oddly -- but she was thankful that Tatsu spoke about whatever he stole captured the Hartley siblings attentions. She was good, for now.

Tatsu returned to his room to take a shower, and Alex began walking down the stairs. As for Lys, when he stopped to ask her if she were coming down, she quickly broke off eye contact, and just nodded. "I'm going to... go change first." She hastily said, quickly running into her room, and taking deep breaths to calm down. Maybe she were overreacting to the extreme at this, but she's never been calm around Lys. Alex, maybe, but not Lys. Even more so that they might question with the rats, and she knew how good they were with technology. Mulling it over, she began to change out of her dirtied clothing into more casual clothes. Once she was finished, she opened the door and walked to the stairs.

Praying that Alex nor Lys would find the whistle on the stairs. Alex probably wouldn't find it, considering that it was no larger than the size of her own pinkie finger, but it was more likely that Lys would. She was lucky that she didn't label her whistles. She mainly color coded them, and the rat whistle happened to be a dark shade of grey.

@JamiMonster406 @VengefulPeanut

Attachments

• DHeZ4P5.jpg
    DHeZ4P5.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 117
Tatsunosuke Maeda

Slipping on a pair of jeans and a jumper, Tatsu wrapped a fresh scarf around his neck and shoulders before heading downstairs, his backpack in hand. Zuri still seemed to be in her room but Alex and Lys were present. Good enough. Contrary to earlier, Tatsu seemed to have a much sunnier disposition as he almost bounced down the stairs. The blessing of a hot shower, no doubt. Taking a seat on one of the couches, Tatsu slid to the edge of his seat and rested the backpack on the coffee table.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," he began coyly, "I present to you the hardcopy, 100 percent paperback police files on all suspected members of the Tanaka gang." Tatsu had a proud look on his face as he emptied the files onto the table. "Some of the the stuff you'll find in here you can get on the police database, all well and good. They seem to have recorded some stuff solely on paper, though. Whether it's some police officer being lazy with his paperwork or a security measure I don't know but there it is. There's a nice paragraph about you in there, though, Lys. Even if they only have your 'Cracked Hart' alias." He sat back into the couch, giving Alex and Lys room to rummage through the files if they wanted. "From what I could tell in my brief reading period I had before I was spotted, there's some names in here that aren't even in the gang - might have something to do with that new gang that's being going around pretending to be us. Who knows?" He ran his hands through his still damp hair and looked off towards the kitchen. "Anybody want a drink or some food?" he asked as his stomach grumbled slightly. It had been a while since he had eaten and running from the police had left him to work up an appetite. He glanced towards the stairs briefly to see if Zuri would be joining them. She was certainly behaving oddly. Then again, maybe that was just her way. In truth, even though they both lived at the HQ, neither of them had much to do with each other. Their chance encounter today was the most time they'd spent together in the history of their lives. She seemed nice... but like she was hiding something. Tatsu just couldn't quite put his finger on it, though.

@Citrus @JamiMonster406

tumblr_nk0q7l25ko1u7jzpvo1_500.jpg

I HAD ENOUGH... IT'S CLOSING TIME

@Citrus @ShiroKiyoshi @JayTheBirdFlyZ @DANAsaur

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

"Are you alright?"

What is it with today? Why was there suddenly a crowd gathering around his store today? Was he being pranked? He wondered. If it was, it's kinda painful. "Yeah... just a bit jostled, that's all. Thank you." He answered Fujiko.

Fujiko Tachibana, a regular customer, who comes by the shop--and like Mari--she'd always buys flowers for her flower crown. He was always delighted to see both of them since--like him--they love flowers to the point of wearing them. Although sadly the flowers she'd always bought were ruined earlier and the next shipment won't arrive until next week, but then again, the flowers were the least of her worries--and his as well.

"What were you talking about?"

Apparently, Haru did not appreciate Ryuuichi's efforts in not "filling them in" with what had happened to the shop earlier. And apparently neither did Bo and Telsa. What. The. Fuck?

He appreciate the concern and everything but why the hell would they care anyway? It wasn't as if they were friends in the first place. They were just being nosy--rudely nosy in their case. Were they bored? Was that it? They're bored and just wanted some sort of entertainment to kill the boredom? That's not very nice. Not nice at all. Ryuuichi reminded himself that he needed to calm down and just settle this as peacefully as he could but then Haru had to drop the bomb on him.

"You know it'd be a real shame if this flower shop was closed.."

Okay. This bitch is going down.

Just because he is a normal peace-loving simpleton, doesn't mean he'd let people like Haru trample all over him. He wasn't going to just sit down and let Haru do whatever he wanted. He can forgive him by attacking him but he wouldn't forgive him for threatening to let his uncle's shop close get closed down without a proper reason. Who do they think they are?

"What the fuck man--" this is the first time Ryuuichi has ever cussed in front of someone. "--who'dya think yer are just waltzin' ere like ye' own da place?" His Osakan accent is coming out. "Ya think ya can scare me like that? Just because ya in a gang?" Yeah, Ryuuichi knew Haru was in the Tanaka gang and since he knew Telsa and Bo, it might be that they were part of it too. Maybe Fujiko too, since she apparently did not look like she was scared of them. Shit. So it's a four versus one battle, huh?

Ah, this is why Ryuuichi hated these kinds of people--people who are in gangs. It's easy for them to so whatever they want without any regards towards the people around them. They are selfish. Rude. And have no respect for other peoples feelings other then themselves. Sorry, Vince, Leon, Azalea, he knew these three were good people and everyone is they're own person but he couldn't help but think that way towards people in gangs. This is the worst.

"You know, Ryuu, it's alright to complain if you had enough. It's okay. No one is going to think bad of you. Be selfish for once."

"Get out." Ryuuichi mumbled. Apparently no one heard him the first time so he had to speak up. Loudly and clearly this time.

"Just get out!!"

Enough is enough.

:¨·.·¨:
`·..Telsa Monroe

"H-hey.. Haru.. I think that's enough.." Telsa spoke up for a bit, right before she were about to leave. She could tell that if he spoke any more it would result in an angry person. She wasn't part of the gang, but she was familiar with the members. The moment that Haru said something about closing down the flower shop, she decided to step in, and dragged Haru by the ear. What in the hell was he thinking?! "Haru! That's enough!" She scolded. The petite, albino girl did NOT look happy, and would probably give him the famous death glare of hers. However, as she was going to ask Ryuu how he was doing, he seemed to let hell loose.

Telsa was a little caught off guard when Ryuu just snapped like that. Of course, it was understandable. His snapping was justified. It just.. Took her off guard a little bit. She quietly listened to Ryuu snap at Haru, and it soon turned on all of them. Telsa, being the cry baby she was, actually did start tearing up when she heard his shouting. It wasn't because he did anything wrong, it was just because she wasn't used to being yelled at, and she didn't like it when people assumed things from her.

It made her feel like the nickname 'death' suit her.

"I-I'll just.. Go.." She muttered, running right out of the flower shop and straight home. By the time she entered the house, she greeted Azalea quickly before running up to her room, and plopping herself onto her bed to finish her crying.

Attachments

• 2015-12-27-796506.jpeg
    2015-12-27-796506.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 113
blonde.jpg

Alex hated to admit it but this was good, no this was actually amazing. "This is impressive Tatsu, this could help us out a lot." Automatically forgetting all anger she harbored for the runner, Alex was completely focused on the files she was going over. She had quickly started to sort them into three piles: One of things they already had, another of things that were new and last one of all members noted that weren't apart of the gang. It was moments like this that Alex's obsessive need for things to be in order came in hand. She was quickly sweeping through the files, laying them in the correct pile. "Bottle water would be great. Oh and see if you can find anything sweet while you're at it." Alex was sure there was some type of sweet being held up in the house somewhere. It was a known fact that the Hacker siblings did their best work when feeding their sweet-tooth's.

"Lys, you have to take a look at this? I'm sure we'll be able to take the names of these ones who aren't apart of the gang and track them down. Even if their alias's there's bound to be something on them we can dig up." It would take a while but Alex was sure that they would be able to find some decent information on these impostor members.

Headphone_Lys.jpg

Hearing Tatsu mention there was something about him, Lysander looked up from his phone and walked over to the files. Alex already know what he would want handed him a sheet of paper. It looked like the police had been trying to organize a profile on him. They didn't have much though, it mainly stated his alias, gender, an age range and history of locations he had struck. Like they were trying to find a pattern to trace him by. "Armatures, they don't even have anything on here about you. Anyone who knows anything at least knows we're a team." With a flick of his wrist the sheet sailed over to the pile of new information. Lysander then walked away from Alex and make his way back to his seat by the window. He knew it was better to stay out of his sister's way when her OCD kicked in. He'd just have to wait till she was done organizing it to go over anything with her.

On his way back to his seat, a glimmer of something on the floor caught his attention. Leaning forward he picked it up, it looked like some sort of dog whistle. Hearing Tatsu offer to grab things from the kitchen, Lysander just pocketed it and decided to look for an owner later. "Sweets" He called out after the runner before he claimed his seat once again. Lysander looked over to Alex and saw he had awhile before she was finished. So he went back to surfing the traffic cameras on his phone. Seemed like his supposed to be day off was going to be one filled with work.

@VengefulPeanut @Citrus

Reactions: Nano
[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume watched out the window as Cas and Luke left, feeling the vibration of her phone in her pocket just as they had disappeared. She pulled out her phone, answering it and listening to Avery talk. “I highly doubt they have the capacity of nuclear weapons. Remi mentioned that using that kind of transportation to carry anything of importance would be just plain stupid. As I see it, it’s a lie meaning they are smarter than we first believed. It seems to me that they are trying to get rid of us, this radiation claim is to try to get everyone’s attention and drawl us out. They may even be claiming to be us as well in order to get the police after us. Don’t worry though, we have plenty of ways to fix this little problem. Just makes sure Ryder is alright then send him home to get some rest.”

After the conversation Natsume hung up. It was a few minutes after that others entered the room making a loud commotion over who knows what. But, it did seem that Tatsu ended up getting some good information. “Some of those people we already know about, but it would be a good idea to try and find any more information on them.” Natsume cut in as she turned to look at the gang members who had missed the meeting but decided to show up afterwards.

Natsume looked down at the whistle that Lys had found and picked it. To Natsume it was obviously Zuri’s and Natsume knew that the girl didn’t want anyone questioning about it. “Lysander. That whistle is mine; it dropped out of my pocket. I’ll take it back now.” She rose out her hand to take the whistle from him while her other hand was in one of her pockets.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Remi looked at the drink that was just placed in front of her. Her eyes lit up with sparkles, a bright smile suddenly appeared on her face. She giggled at the sight of the sweet treat that Leon had just given her. She looked over at Leon, seeing that it was him who had given her the treat. “Ha…ha…ha, good minion, you have gotten me a good drink. Mad Prism is satisfied,” Remi commented, being her usual strange self. Luckily, it was something that Leon didn’t mind. There were only a few people like that, and those few were special to Remi whether it seemed like it or not.

“Of course I missed you! There was like no one else to talk to today after you left. Mari didn’t even show up later afterwards, it was so boring! But then all this crazy stuff happened, but still nothing for Mad Prism to do. But, now, there’s something to do.” Remi didn’t notice all the weird looks she was getting, she was simply happy to be hanging out with Leon and after he looked away for some reason that she didn’t know and looked back at her with a smile, Remi’s smile got larger as well.

The girl then brought the cup of coffee to her lips, taking a sip then setting it down, finding that some of the whip cream had hit her lips and was staying there. “This is so tasty, you’re the best Leon. You always know what to get for me!”

[/bg]

Last edited:
[bg=skyblue]
Cas pouted at Luca's words. How were they suppose to know where to go if neither of them could decide? This is what happened when both parties were indecisive. The assassin sighed softly, getting ready to pick one of their two options. Well, that was before Luca had decided to take hold of his hand, startling him as he dragged him out of the hideout. He was silent, letting his smaller boyfriend take him anywhere, yet nowhere at the same time. Soon, their silence was broken as Luca spoke up, albeit in a quiet voice.

"Next time... o-only you. Next time I wear this... n-no one else can see it."

Cas blinked owlishly at Luca's request. He was on auto-pilot for a moment, processing the cuteness that was a shy Luca who wanted to keep what was just showcased a secret. A smile pulled at his lips as he squeezed the hand that was joint with his own, swinging it back and forth in a cheesy, romantic way. "Your wish is my command, Princess Luca," he purred, bringing the blonde's hand to his lips and gently pressing a kiss to the back of it. Soft lips plus soft skin, what a nice combination. He was in a giddy mood for the rest of the walk, which made them end up at Cas's home.

As Luca bolted up towards his room to start on his very important research, the blue-haired teen waltzed into the kitchen, feeling a bit hungry. Sounds like a good time for my favorite snack. Strawberries with whipped cream~! Cas hummed softly to himself as he bounced around his kitchen, fishing out a bowl from the cabinet and strawberries and whipped cream from the refrigerator. He put some strawberries in the bowl, washing them off afterwards. Feeling like he wanted a bit more sugar, he got his bottle of chocolate syrup and drizzled it on his strawberries, following it up with a spray of whip cream on top. Once everything was done and put up, he licked his lips and took the bowl upstairs to his room.

"...Urgh, I've gotta research this..."

"Research what?" Cas questioned as he plopped himself down next to his boyfriend, peeking over his shoulder as he worked. His eyes scanned the screen curiously, waiting for a response. He always liked to watch Luca at work. It was fascinating in its own special way. "Did you already find some information to take to Natsume tomorrow?"
[/bg]
@MiNaGi

[bg=pink]
Mari Anne nodded in understanding at Vince's words. The only reason that she checked her messages was because she had nothing better to do. She kept silent as she watched the older boy fish out his phone, gingerly eating her ice cream scoop by scoop. It didn't take long for him to find the message that had been sent out. After a moment, he was speaking to Mari once more, interrupting her train of thought. At his words, she let out a sigh of relief. "I completely forgot that other gang members could fill us in on what happened today. I'd rather know something before tomorrow's meeting instead of knowing absolutely nothing," she stated, returning Vince's smile. Her worry from before melted away like her ice cream was beginning to. She had her gaze trained to her half-full cup, scooping away it while being oblivious to what Vince was scheming. She soon realized when a second spoon appeared in her cup.

"Hey!" She protested with a look of disbelief, reaching out for Vince's spoon a little too late. Her lips parted in an 'o' shape as he ate the scoop, seeming to really savor the flavor. I can't believe he just took my ice cream! He's lucky that we're good friends! At his compliment, the petite brunette's face contorted into one of an upset child—angry pouts and furrowed eyebrows. Despite her irritation, she still came off as adorable. "Well, let me have a scoop of yours! It's only fair," she stated, already reaching out her spoon towards Vince's cup of ice cream.
[/bg]
@XxDreamingxX

[bg=white]
cooltext157154017943631.png
Fujiko flinched as soon as she heard Haru threatened Ryuuichi, her body tensing up and shaking out of fear and panic. She knew the gang members usually do these kind of stuff but is it really necessary? Even if she didn't know the full story of what happened earlier before she arrived, she felt like Haru threatening Ryuuichi was way out of line. The florist is nothing but a sweet, gentle giant. He wouldn't even hurt a damn bee! Why getting so hostile all of a sudden?

"H-Haru" she called out in a timid voice, attempting to stop him from saying anything more rash but Telsa beat her too it. Fujiko was never good with words, especially when trying to break up a tension. Good thing, the little albino girl began to scold and drag Haru by the ear or else she wouldn't know what to do. Fujiko breathed a huge sigh of relief but it was short lived as soon as she heard Ryuuichi's voice, her body tensing up once again.

Never in her life did she hear Ryuuichi cussed. True, the two of them are not really friends and she's nothing but a regular customer of the shop but never in her lifetime did she expect Ryuuichi to cuss or go ballistic, especially now. His osakan accent scares the hell out of her and when he yelled for them to get out, Fujiko did nothing but step back before stepping out of the shop with fear written all over her face.

"Breathe, Fujiko. Breathe" she chanted to herself over and over again as she walked towards the gang hideout, trying to calm down her furiously beating heart. What happened at the flower shop was tense and scary, something Fujiko didn't like at all. This is one of the reasons why she rarely go out of the lab: she cannot handle or stomach situations that are loud and with violence. She knew it is inevitable for her to avoid such situations whenever she's outside (especially since she's part of a gang) but a girl can dream right?

Sighing and running her fingers through her short cyan hair, the flower crown fell off of her head and sighed once again. The flowers are now dead and wilting, the petals now falling and brown. "Tsk. I forgot to ask about the flowers. I guess I have to go to the backyard to pick wild flowers."

She hurried her steps and soon came in front of the abandoned house, gently shutting the door behind her as she entered. "Hi, guys" Fujiko greeted timidly as she noticed everyone looking a tad bit busy working on something. "I'll just.. um.. I'll be in the backyard if you need anything so.. um.. good day" she said excusing herself before going out of the backyard to pick wild flowers. She didn't want to bother them or anything and she isn't as social as she used to be ever since her big brother left without a goodbye so its only logical for her to isolate herself. She then sat on the grass and began picking the flowers, making her flower crown in silence.

[/bg]

Last edited:
Tatsunosuke Maeda

Heading off into the kitchen, Tatsu rummaged about for something to eat. Chicken? Too much effort... Steak? Not feeling it. Microwave noodles? Perish the thought! Faggots? Yes, please. Licking his lips, Tatsu removed his guilty pleasure from the freezer and swiftly set about to warming up the oven. While they cooked, he surveyed the room to find something sweet for the two hackers. Thankfully, a few slices of cake were ripe for the taking in the fridge and even though they likely belonged to someone else nothing was going to stop him staying on Alex's good side for the foreseeable future. He shuddered at the thought of having to listen to her screaming and lecturing again.

Some time passed while his food cooked. A meager meal: faggots, chips and peas. He felt disgusting. He knew the food was terrible and it was so dreadfully... British. But still, he liked it for some asinine reason. Dishing it up he ferried the food into the living area. First he took the cake to the hacker siblings and then brought in his own food, perfectly finished off with a steaming cup of tea. Resuming his seat, he pulled the coffee table closer to him and placed his food and drink down before looking to Natsume.

"What do you want to do with this information?" he queried, gauging whether or not he would be doing another run anytime soon or not.

@Citrus @JamiMonster406 @ScarletNova

Zuri Xael Varion
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
God knows what would happen.

Zuri had walked down the stairs, and appeared to have calmed down a lot since earlier. She kept on the straight face of hers, and she didn't seem to be stuttering or shaking anymore. Alex, Lys, and Tatsu all seemed to be looking at the information, so she decided to join in. It surprised her when she found a certain document that looked like it was barely filled out. Even when she looked on the list of names in the gang, she couldn't find her alias, nor barely anything about her despite being in the gang for quite some time now. Maybe it was because she barely left HQ, and the fact that she attended school under the name 'Xael Varion'. She decided to look around in the files, skimming them quickly. She wasn't too good at reading, but she was good at nitpicking information of all different languages. If they needed a translator, she was the one to go to. "Hmm.. They have a brief report on someone that I suspect could be me.. And they have a folder on Tatsu."

Though, what caught her eye would probably be the file written in what looked to be oriental characters. At first glance, one would easily be able to tell it were from a more oriental country, just figuring out which one and what dialect would be the time consuming part. ".. I think it's Chinese... I just don't know the dialect.." She mumbled, trying to skim through it. If it were Cantonese or Mandarin, her job would be easier to do. But this wasn't due to the fact that some of the sentences forming, weren't making any sense. "Mmhmm.. I'm going to take this file up and translate it. It might be a report from a different country... And I can bet that it has something to do with me.." With that Zuri looked up and held the file close to her chest. It looked like Tatsu was going to go to the kitchen to grab something, so she thought that she might as well. "I'll... Get my own coffee later. The coffee maker makes it too bitter, so I'll make my coffee by hand."

Otherwise, if she were to even leave her room, it was to make her fairly sweet coffee. You would think that it's like a candy coffee drink if you had it, or lightly brewed coffee with 4 pouches of sugar, 3 pouches of milk, and 2 pouches of a sweetener.

But that was unhealthy.

Just as she was about to walk over to a chair to quickly skim the documents, she noticed her whistle on the ground, and her calm demeanor was easily shattered by both fear and the joy of finding her whistle. The joy, short lived, when Lys picked up the whistle while she was on her way to grab it. She wouldn't be able to explain why she needed the whistle, nor would she be able to explain why she owned it in the first place. Shit, shit, shit. Thank god the whistle looked like a dog whistle as well. No one would be able to tell what animal she used it for anyways.

Then Natsume, her lord and savior came to help her out by retrieving the whistle for her. She would probably thank Natsume over a hundred times over and over afterwords, but for now, she wanted to talk to Natsume for a little bit, later.

Now, assuming that Lys did give the Whistle to Natsume, she quietly approached the leader once Lys left, and she quietly retrieved the whistle from her. "T-Thank you.." She whispered, tying the string around her wrist and returning to the area near the window.

A few of her notebooks and pens were on a bookshelf in the corner, so she went to grab those and, to her own dismay, began to write by the window that Lys was sitting on. Since there was the most light by the window, she saw it that it would be best if she were to translate that way. "... Ging.. Yuik uo-a oo.. Da-oy gat chet jaa-bo." She began to slowly read it, just to make sure that she was correct. It was a pretty little known dialect, and so far, her suspicions were being confirmed as she continued to read. "... Teochaw.." She muttered. A hint of a smile was visible on her face. She was fairly familiar with Teochaw, she just usually had trouble reading and writing it. It would take her a while to translate it. "So the first part... 'Today, I talked to a girl'... Most likely referring to me." She mumbled, tapping her pencil on the side of the notebook. It wasn't too long of a document, but she highly doubted that the police would have any Teochaw translators, or maybe they did, she wasn't so sure.

Arghhh focus Zuri!

Though it didn't help how she was nervous around Lys. One glance at the girl and you would think that Lys was intimidating her.

But if Lys didn't give the Whistle, then she would be even more wary around him.

@JamiMonster406 @VengefulPeanut

Attachments

• Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).full.1934036.jpg
    Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).full.1934036.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 102
0W9QCcU.jpg

Heavy breathing. The pitter patter of footsteps. The sounds of gunfire. The sounds of knife swinging.

The young upstart of the police generation, Kimura Tatsujin, was heavily engrossed in his camp training. It was almost time for his greatest mission yet. He traversed throughout the obstacle course with swiftness and flexibility, only stopping and taking cover when wooden targets rose from fixed positions. He then pulled out his handgun in the blink of an eye, and downed each moving target with ease; only one bullet per target. Need to conserve ammo in desperate situations, after all. He then navigated through the rest of the course, downing more moving targets as he ran and reloaded. As the lad made his way to the finish line, several fixed targets rose in front of him in an attempt to hinder his progress.

To him, this was nothing but child's play.

*CLACK* *SHWING* *CLACK* *SHWING* *CLACK*

HTF-Flippy.jpg

The targets that were supposed to hold him back were easily broken into small wooden fractions as the young man easily dispatched them with a combat knife that he pulled out from his holster. No need to waste ammo on fools who decide to take him head-on. With that finished, Kimura sprinted towards the finish line. He didn't waste any time at all.

latest

"36.21 seconds. You've set a record, Captain Kimura."

Kimura's lieutenant, Anise Nakano, spoke as she stopped the timer that she was holding. "You should really take a break, you know.

"..."

Kimura twirled the knife and the gun skillfully, before placing them back on their respective holders. She threw a bottle of water towards his direction, with him catching it and then sat down on one of the benches. Something in him was different from when he was seen before. He was doing his job professionally, with a seemingly unremovable smirk that says he can take on the world by himself. But now, he just seemed silent. Serious, even. As he ran through that course, he wasn't smiling at all. He was just tranquil. Nothing more, nothing less. Normally, when he was given a mission, Kimura would accept it with giddy glee like a child was given a toy. But this one gave him conflict. How nostalgic. He felt that same nostalgic feeling of being conflicted, yet again.

Anise approached him, sitting down beside the young man as he looked down on the ground.

"Anise... I..."

Without letting him finish, the young lieutenant gave Kimura a pat on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't burden yourself with this, Kimura. No matter how painful it is to confront your former comrades, it won't change the fact that they are violent and dangerous. If we don't stop them soon, the citizens in that town would just continue to suffer. You told me that you joined the police to "eradicate" evil right?"

As her words echoed to his ears, Kimura gave a wry smile in response.

"Heh... You make me look and sound like a child having a child's dream." He took off his military cap, placing it on her head. Anise just took it without saying a word. "I guess you're right though. Thanks, Anise." As he spoke, Kimura stood up and stretched his arms as if he just rose up from bed. All that training was making him pumped up. "Call the others. Tell them to get their asses in gear. But before we head to Rosedale, I'm grabbin' a bite. I'm starving." With that, she stood up as well, giving him an affectionate smile.

"Sure, Captain."

A meal after, the young Captain took and wore his signature coat and hat. He prepared his arsenal, which is ridiculously loaded for an ordinary young policeman. His trusty dual-pistols, along with a combat knife, a tazer, some throwing knives, a dual-baton, several tranquilizer syringes and stun grenades. He's as ready as he'll ever be. "Time to go, Captain Kimura." Anise called out, as she just finished his order.

Kimura and Anise made a beeline towards the exit of the camp. Several armored military trucks and police cars were stationed outside, and a battalion of exactly a hundred armed and armored policemen were waiting for the two of them. Mass media in the form of news trucks had also arrived at the camp, wanting to broadcast the starting movement of the prodigious Task Force that liberated the city of Hiroshima. The Captain and Lieutenant rode on the lead truck, with Kimura pulling out a megaphone and making a rousing speech directed at his comrades, and a threatening warning towards their would-be enemies. This was it. One of those rare moments that Kimura's calm, gentle tone turned into a booming roar befitting of a leader.

"ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP!! WHAT IS THE CREED OF OUR SQUAD?!"

"JUSTICE!!"

"I COULDN'T HEAR YOU, ASSHOLES!"

"JUSTIIIIICE!"

"GOOD! NOW WE'RE TALKING! NOW, OUR FRIENDS BACK AT ROSEDALE TOWN ARE STRUGGLING AGAINST THE EVER-GROWING STENCH OF CRIME! WE'RE NOT JUST GOING TO SIT DOWN AND LET OUR DEAR, INNOCENT CITIZENS AND COMRADES SUFFER FROM THESE ILL-MANNERED DELINQUENTS! WE WILL PUT A STOP TO THEIR INTOLERABLE BEHAVIOR, ONCE AND FOR ALL! FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION! AND CASUALTIES MUST BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM! SO ALL OF YOU, LIKE BEFORE, PLEASE WATCH OVER YOUR COMRADE'S BACKS AND COVER THEM IN TIMES OF DANGER! THINK OF THEM AS YOUR FAMILY! JUST AS I THINK OF ALL OF YOU AS MY FAMILY! GOT IT, YOU PUNKS?!"

The loud, booming and dominating yells of men who are willing to put their lives on the line for the sake of peace. It was such a tiresome speech. But it was all worth it. And it made him proud of himself. His choice to become a servant of justice, wasn't a bad decision after all.

kamaz63968-typhoonk-mrap-vehicle-armored-truck-april-9th-rehearsal-in-alabino-of-2014-victory-day-parade-russia-military-army-russian-wallpaper-1.jpg

"LET'S GO!!" The vehicles moved out of their home base one-by-one, following after another in a wheel-marching fashion. Their formation was almost majestic, as if it were to strike fear towards their adversaries. As he drove, his thoughts pondered.

"Natsu-chan... Fu-chan... Everyone... I'm sorry. I made my decision."

"I won't go easy on any of you."

blonde.jpg

Alex smiled when Tatsu handed her the slice of cake. Yay! "Thanks Tatsu." Sounding neutral, as if to act like she wasn't overly excited over the sweet. Though it was useless because the smile that was plastered on her face. "So I finished organizing the piles. This will at least easy to sort through them." Taking a bit of her cake Alex looked over the piles. There were quite a few of members that weren't from the gang, she suspected that. What really got Alex was the amount of files that were on them that were handwritten. "It's so unsettling, How could they be so primitive." Alex was slightly repulsed at their lack of electronic data input. "I mean seriously, are our police cavemen or something." Alex just continues to shake her head before taking another bite of her cake. "It makes sense though Alex. All the files that are electronic, are the ones before they found out about us. It seems like after they knew our gang had a hacker they started going to paper copies." Listening to Lysander, Alex knew her brother was right. "Yeah, well now i'm going to have to scan everything, just to be able to run any cross referencing programs. Plus to add all the new information to our files." Crossing her arms, Alex started to pout at the thought of all the time this would take.

"Lys, will you grab our laptops from the bikes please." Mustering up her sweetest smile for her brother. Once Lysander nodded, she looked over to Natsume. "Once we get everything scanned who do you want us to hand the paper copies to?" If it wasn't already clear, Alex wanted nothing to do with the non-electronic copies.

Headphone_Lys.jpg

Lysander looked over to Natsume, so the whistle was her's? Huh, Whatever. Lysander took the whistle from his pocket and tossed to her. "Here" Lysander was sure Natsume would catch it fine. Once Tatsu came back with the cake Lys nodded his thanks to him before taking his slice. Looking up from his cake Lys noticed Zuri had moved next to him as she translated the paper she had picked up. "That's impressive, I've always just run a translator program." He watched as she carefully went through the words, to Lys they were just a bunch of letters. "I couldn't even imagine learning so many languages at such a young age. It really is impressive." Lysander smirked at Zuri, he saw how tense she was around him. Lysander wasn't sure if he had did something to her or if she was just like that around everyone.

Before he got the chance to further think on the subject Alex called to him. "Lys, will you grab our laptops from the bikes please." Smirking Lysander nodded to his sister. No matter how old she got Alex would still put on a cutesy act when acting him for something. Like there was ever a chance he would actually refuse her.
"I'll go grab our laptops." Lysander could tell his sister was having an inner battle with herself about how the cops were able to keep information from them just by writing it down. He'd have to admit it was a blow to the ego for even him but it was smart.

Lysander walked out to the garage where their motorcycles were parked, he went through the pouches that were strapped onto them and grabbed the laptops. As he was going through Alex's pouch he noticed something flashing. Was that her cellphone? Surely enough it was, Alex must of been so heated when they got to HQ that she forgot to grab it. Once Lysander picked up the cellphone Ren appeared on the screen arms crossed. "Lysander! Finally I've been trying to get someone's attention." Lysander smirked at the A.I girl, he never understood just how Alex programmed her own artificial intelligence to have such an attitude. "Sorry Ren. We got caught up in a few things and Alex must of forgot to grab her phone. What's going on?" Ren just huffed before she pulled up a newscast onto the screen. "This! I was doing some searches on anything that might have our gang name on it. Or even our members names when I came across this, You see I have a list of every member we have or had. This popped up under Kimura's." Lysander froze as he watched the video. No way! "He's coming here..."

Lysander ran back into the house, he had to let Natsume know about this. This wouldn't go over well, Lys could just imagine how Alex would take this. Like most of the gang she had seen Kimura like an older brother. "Everyone needs to watch this. It's a news cast about Kimura and it's not good." Lysander put his laptop on the table, not caring about the files under it. He then had Ren send the link over to his laptop, making it full screen before he backed up so everyone could watch it. "Natsume, what do we do?"

@ScarletNova @VengefulPeanut @Citrus

Zuri Xael Varion

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
In the middle of translating, Lysander decided to give her a brief compliment once he had received his slice of cake. It was more like, the letters were all symbols and such, so nope, no english alphabet, and what's why she always had trouble with asian languages. Vietnamese was fine due to the fact that it were so similar to french, not to mention that she needed to get used to reading from top to bottom when it came to oriental writing. She was just about to start another sentence, and then a little bit of embarrassment came over through her. To these things, she usually ended up tipping her cap down to hide the blush on her face. She never really had taken compliments far too well. "I-I'm just a year younger than you.. You know.. But.. Thank you." She muttered, as he had spoken to her as though she were younger than Alexandra. He hadn't really done anything to her, she was just stupidly tense around him, and just him. She seemed relaxed around the others though, like when she was helping out Tatsu.

Lys was called to go pick up his and Alex's laptops from their bikes, and this gave her a chance to relax a little. Clutching onto the rat whistle to make sure it didn't fall off her wrist again. She began to translate the document more quickly, and since there wasn't even much written on it, she was able to get some nice information that they would possibly know about her. She ended up filling up most of her page by the time she was almost done translating. Just give her a while to adapt to the language, and she would be able to read it and translate it (If she could) like it were english. The document read as the following:

'Today, I talked to a girl on the computer. I don't remember her voice, but I do remember that she sounded quite old. Possibly an adult, but it sounded horribly auto-tuned and distorted that I'm sure it couldn't have been their real voice. We talked about information and some shipments to the country, and she claimed that it was for a company that she was working for. If the shipments are not there, I am unsure as to where they have gone. We are unable to trace back the source of the call, but they seemed to be very good at speaking Teochaw.'

Oh great, more salt to rub on the wound. She couldn't do technology stuff, she never got how it worked. Sure she could do basic things like download safe stuff and make calls and what not, but most of her help was from the other people in the gang, such as the voice changer (But she did it horribly, according to the document). Clipping the documents in the notebook, and putting away the pencil, she was just about to put them away into her room until she noticed Lysander outside. Well, not to sound stalkerish of course, but the look on his face didn't look to be a pleasant one. It looked like the train of surprise came and rammed into him at hundreds of miles per hour.

He seemed to turn his heel, and rush back into the house quickly. Usually, he was pretty calm when it came to most things, though this time, it probably had to be a big deal. "What happened?" She asked running over to him, and stood next to him while he was showing them the news cast about Kimura. "... He's... Coming here..?" Zuri looked as though she was frozen in place, and this time, from surprise. Now, in her blood, was boiling from both rage, and fear.

Words could not describe how much she wanted to send an army of piranhas should he travel by sea, and eagles should he travel by plane. She probably could, she probably would. Oh the temptation to step back, and hide back in her room. She was even going to ask Natsume if they could build a moat full if crocodiles and sharks.

Oh my god can they do that?

Probably not.

She was pretty worried though, about how Natsume and Alex would react. Her guess, the two would probably blow the roof off of this building.

@JamiMonster406 @ScarletNova @VengefulPeanut

Attachments

• tumblr_nhpgo60Oxr1u1rwo2o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nhpgo60Oxr1u1rwo2o1_1280.jpg
    718.7 KB · Views: 97
d044fcb27e532eecf8a0bfe6d43eafb2.jpg

Haru was startled that Ryuuichi had yelled. He was even more startled when Telsa grabbed him by the ear and started to scold him. Maybe he hadn't said so much...
He glowered at the thought of being wrong, and pushed that thought aside.
All of a sudden Haru's ear was released, and he watch as both Telsa and Fujiko fled the scene. Haru was used to anger being directed towards him, as his parents often did so, but I supposed for any normal person it would be scary to have such hostility directed towards them

He looked over at red faced Ryuuichi, and then back at the door.

"You made Telsa cry...."

Haru knew Azaela was gonna kill Ryuuichi if she found out he was the one who did it, so he quickly texted her: "Hey, I made Telsa cry. She'll probably deny it, but it was me"

Azaela would probably beat him within an inch of his life, but it was better than loosing a lead to something that seemed to be becoming quite a calamity.

"So, now that all our company's left, you ready to talk about what the hell is going on?"

tumblr_nk0q7l25ko1u7jzpvo1_500.jpg

THE NOSY INFORMANT AND THE FLOWER BOY

@JayTheBirdFlyZ

1... 2... 3...

"You made Telsa cry...."

4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... There is a limit on how tolerant Ryuuichi can be towards intrusive a person could get towards his life---

"So, now that all our company's left, you ready to talk about what the hell is going on?"

What the fuck is this kid talking about? Talking as if he was his boss and is demanding to know what had happened? This is a gang member for you---always doing whatever the hell they want without regards of other peoples feelings. Ryuuichi couldn't decide whether to laugh or to cry. Although he did feel bad for having scared both of the girls out of the shop, he had to remind himself to apologise to both of them when they'll get chance to meet again, but he had Haru to deal with for the time being.

Ah, what to do? It looks like this kid won't leave him alone if he doesn't tell him anything---not that Ryuuichi has the obligation to tell Haru anything. Why the sudden interest anyway? Why would the tiny bastard be interested in getting information of what happened to the shop? Why would he even care about it in the first place? Why bother, right?

"It is something that people like you will never understand." Ryuuichi said as he slowly tried to recomposed himself. "You think you can just waltz right in here and do whatever you want because you're part of a gang? Ha. Don't make me laugh. I'm not afraid of you." Ryuuichi said as he started to dust the dirt off his apron. He then looked down at Haru--the height difference is sort of amazing. "Why do you want to know anyway? It's not like you even care. Weren't you threatening to close the shop earlier?" Ryuuichi wasn't going to let Haru have his way. Did he really think it was that easy to get information out of Ryuuichi? Ryuuichi whom everyone knew to be the most private person in school? Heck, he doesn't even have facebook or instagram. Not even the trio and the rest of his friends knew Ryuuichi before he transferred from Osaka three years ago. So who does Haru think he is?

"Sorry, but I'll be closing the shop now. So please leave, and don't come back."

It wasn't a request, it was a statement.

Ryuuichi maybe a nice person but nice people are still humans afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.