Status
Not open for further replies.
Q-xuj5v9.jpeg

The bespectacled girl raised an eyebrow to Haru's response for a brief moment, before putting a hand to her chin, as though the question that asked her to confirm her assertion that the food was good made her pause for a moment. Was the food really good? Really really? The question hung in the air, or at least, Ayaka made it seem like that for quite a while, seeming to deeply pondering whether it was really good, as though she were just asked to solve a complicated theorem or asked some deep philosophical question.

Well, maybe all that was exaggeration, but even someone like Ayaka wanted her good fun.

"Hmm..."

Dramatic drumroll?

"Yes, it's good."

Well.

"I'm no expert in culinary arts, but macaroni is, in my opinion, something that is... quite difficult to mess up. I assure you, the meal is adequate," she spoke, adjusting her glasses and speaking like some amateur food critic, whilst denying that she was a critic, "Then again, I suppose it is contributed to myself not being a very picky eater, but all the same, it is a good meal."

Looking back, one could almost guess that the silence that was followed by the answer was Ayaka's attempt at teasing, taking advantage of one's anticipation and playing it up, dragging it out to give hesitation to the possibility that she would give the same answer, and then, well, give the same answer.

Perhaps it would be easier to tell that Ayaka was teasing, or at least, trying to, if she smiled more, but it was what it was. With that being said, she silently continued eating the food.​

tumblr_static_13mentb37lmsg8s0cogcwc08.png

Haru thought for a moment, as he processed Ayaka's response.
He had felt there to be a bit of amusement in her tone, but he wasn't sure if it was because she found it funny, or beause she really didn't like it. Haru's forehead creased as he tried to figure out if Ayaka REALLY liked it.... or not. Ayaka hadn't said anything else after that, and Haru concluded that she probably just wanted to poke fun at Haru. He didn't like not being better than someone else, so it bugged him. He didn't know Ayaka very well, and she was one of the few people who made him want to think about his answers before just bluntly saying what he thought. He found his (conversations?) with Ayaka to be thoughtful, and not just empty words. He didn't want to make her hate him.

Haru began to think more about Ayaka, and then the other gang members. Within 5 mintues Haru began to feel drowsy, wobbly slightly. He forgot about the others sitting at the table, and proceeded to put his head on the table and take a nap. Put his head on the table wasn't the best way to describe it.
It went more like a "thud", and then head on table.

[bg=#7D0541]

AveryHerondale.gif
Avery had been about to open her mouth to say something when Ayaka came in and proceeded to grab a bowl and sit down at their table, which distracted (and slightly startled) both of them. She was a little relieved, knowing that she wasn't sure what on earth she would've said, anyways. She didn't want to embarrass herself, so Ayaka's sudden appearance had saved her from saying something that she'd regret. She listened calmly to their conversation, cracking a smile when she noticed that Ayaka was teasing Haru. It seemed to go right over Haru's head, and he just looked at her, puzzled. She was a bit surprised when Haru dunked his head on the table, seemingly falling asleep. She had to try hard to suppress a giggle. It was too funny to watch his confused antics.

When she had stifled her oncoming laugh, she looked at Ayaka with a relaxed expression.
"He's a cute one, isn't he." She commented, knowing that Ayaka had teased him all on purpose. She was used to people who didn't change their facial expressions much, so she could somehow see the amusement in Ayaka's face, the tone of her voice, the glint in her eyes. It made her happy that she had gotten so used to the other gang members. She remembered how stiff and awkward she was in the past. It had been a big problem as the vice leader to be socially awkward, but somehow, she had grown back into the role of the musician and performer that she was. Eventually, she had gotten comfortable in the company of the other gang members, and life had become much easier for her. She pushed a lock of hair behind her ear as she took her plate to the sink, as well as Haru's. After all, he had fallen asleep, so he couldn't very well do it himself.

When she had finished, she sat down with Ayaka to eat, believing that it'd be rude to leave before everyone had finished eating. They didn't get everyone in on it but it was fine. She stared down at Haru, who was still sleeping there on the table, and as the conversation between her and Ayaka faded, she reached out her hand and touched the top of his head, gently ruffling his hair thoughtfully. She seemed lost in her own little world as she kept nuzzling his hair. She recalled a faint memory of someone, the same kind of feeling on her own head, but it was long gone. Before Haru woke up, she retracted her hand, staring down at her palm. A while had passed now, so she decided it'd be time to clean up a bit. They had maybe eaten a little more than a third of the bowl, so it wasn't a complete disaster.

"Stuff like this probably can't go in the freezer... guess I have no choice but to throw it out, then..." Because of this, she waited just a liiiittle bit longer before she threw it out, sitting back at the table as she stared at Haru. "For how long can you even nap, you little brat..." She mumbled, crossing her arms on the table and putting her head on her arms, staring at him from across the table. She didn't really feel like going back to the living room right now, where they were probably interrogating that guy. She knew that Natsume had not wanted anyone else to be a part of it, so there was no reason to disturb the others by going there. Instead, she decided that she would stay here, waiting to see when Haru would wake up. She had nothing better to do, and lazing around in the kitchen wasn't all bad. She had had a good day today, if she should say so herself. The kind of gentle day that leaves no imprint on the memory, but is pleasant in the moment. She liked those kinds of days, where she could simply lay back and relax just like this.

Eventually, she even started to doze off a little bit.
[/bg]

tumblr_mv765uQkpT1sljrryo1_500.gif

Haru had the strangest dream. For a while, it was just pitch blackness. He was all alone, and even though he called out, no one answered him. Then, all of a sudden, a large hand came down and pet his cat head. He purred affectionately, enjoying the warmth and comfort that was brought by the hand, drinking in every drop. The hand eventually faded away, bring that nice cozy feeling with it. Back was the dark decrepit sanctuary, with no one but himself to keep him company.

Haru rubbed his half closed eyes as the drowsiness began to dissipate. He looked around to see that he was still in the kitchen. Someone (He figured it was Avery) had put away the bowls of food, and Ayaka was nowhere in sight. He looked over to see Avery had joined him in his sleep. He wobbled over to her, and poked her cheek, to see if she would wake up. No such thing.
Haru looked at Avery, and decided to go get the blanket they kept on the couch. He slowly walked over to the exit, and entered the place they had just had their meeting at.

Haru hadn't known about Leon finding a spy, so he was suprised to see Natsume and Azaela hovering over the couch. Curious as to what they were doing, Haru came closer, only to see a young boy, who seemed to be around his age lying on the couch.... and the blanket he needed.

He figured that Azaela probably knocked him out, or something along those lines. All he knew was that there was an obstacle in his way. Haru pushed through Natsume and Azaela, and leaned close to the boys face. Both the girls were confused as to what he was doing, and Azaela probably wanted to punch Haru in the face for getting in her way. He slowly moved his hand towards his face, and pinched down as hard as he possibly could, digging his nails into the face.

The boy's eyes opened wide, as he jumped up and reached for his face, whislt simultaneously yelling "Ow" repeatedly. Natsume and Azaela were on him like flies, grabbing both of his arms so he couldn't escape.
Haru reached down to grab the blanket he needed, and headed back to the kitchen, ignoring the yells he was getting from Azaela.

Haru gently put the blanket over Avery's shoulder, relieved that she hadn't woken up.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_nk0q7l25ko1u7jzpvo1_500.jpg

y o u c a n h u r t m e ; s t e a l m y m o n e y , j u s t p l e a s e , d o n ' t h u r t m y f l o w e r s

Scrub scrub scrub

Sweep sweep sweep

Wipe wipe wipe

This had been Ryuuichi's daily routine since a few weeks ago. Since his uncle had left him incharge of the flower shop while he is away for business trip, a group of thugs claiming to be part of the Tanaka gang has been harrassing the shop nonstop claiming his uncle owe them money and that he needs to pay them since their shop is in their turf and that he needed to pay. One percent, they said, one percent of his profit should be given to them whenever they paid him a visit. Of course, being a person who didn't want any trouble, Ryuuichi, entertained the idea, they were a known group of heartless merciless killing thugs--or so he is been told--and what was one percent? He could just give them a portion of his sallary, right? And it's only going to be a few days until his uncle would come back from his business trip, right?

Oh, how wrong he was.

For a few days, Ryuuichi, has managed to satisfy them by paying them the amount that they had set prior to what they've agreed on. But as the days passed they start becoming quite demanding, saying that they were'nt satisfied with the agreed amount or times changes or their boss--Natsume--demanded more. Why was Natsume doing this? Ryuuichi couldn't help but wonder. He wondered if he had offended her and her gang in anyway seeing as they have been extorting money from him and threatening him whenever he was in the shop. No matter what the reason might be, he was going to apologize... Well, when he get the courage to do so. But for the time being, Ryuuichi was going to have to bare with it for the meantime.

But for some reson, unexpectedly, his uncle decided to stay a few more days--more like a month--to study more about flowers since he didn't want the opportunity to pass. Of course, the gang took the opportunity to extort more money from him until his savings ran out--there goes his new ps4. To think they took so much from him.

And here we are at the present, since Ryuuichi couldn't pay them anymore, they decided to "teach him a lesson" by trashing the flower shop and telling him if he doesn't pay them the amount they gave him by the end of the month they'll do more damage to the store--the kind they'll declare backrupcy with.

Sigh.

"Just thinking about it gives me a headache." Ryuuichi said with a heavy sigh as he sweeped scattered flower petals from outside the store. His face grimace while doing so. "Poor flowers."

Poor him.

:¨·.·¨:
`·. Suishou Pureil Konuka
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬
Since she was free to do whatever she wanted, she decided to take up on that and leave the house for a while. Everyone else was doing their own thing, and she had to go to a friend's house after this because she hooked up with two guys who she thought were cute. Suishou usually just tagged along, and her friend ended up jelly because they fell for Suishou.
Hey, it wasn't her fault for being so damn pretty, cue the Pinocchio nose.
But that aside, there were a number of interesting people in the gang. If she didn't know better, she would have gladly fallen for one and use her charms, but she was never interested in a male or a female romantically before, and she wouldn't even know what she would do if she were to genuinely date a guy. Ack, Sui, the hell are you doing? Thinking about romance like this, totally unlike you.

Stretching up, a smile spread across her face as she waved her hand in the air. "Well, I'll be going now. If anything happens, I'll report~" She chimed, walking out the door with her carefree attitude. She winked to Azalea, her way of telling her good luck before walking out.
For the time being, she would be hanging out with her friend in the shopping district. She would have to go to her part-time job as well. She worked as a beautician of sorts, and she was pretty popular. It was also the best place for sniffing out information, since a lot of people came. More than what you would think.

Attachments

• tumblr_nq9c4343fY1uyp610o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nq9c4343fY1uyp610o1_500.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 138
It didn't take long for Ryder to get to the Rotunda, even with the traffic as it is. But, there was no delivery truck in sight, and as Ryder was about to turn back 'round and head on back to the hideout, he saw a White Van....When he got the chance, he was going to give a lesson about the differences between a truck and a van, but back to the task at hand. Zooming past other cars, he was almost upon the van when he had a idea. Rather than shooting out the tires, causing an accident, giving the rival gang a notice that they've been too out in the open. Causing them to go into hiding, and thus, becoming a bigger problem in the future. He could quickly snap a pic of the drivers or the license plate at least, hand the photos over to Natsume or Avery, and thus, keep the rival gang thinking that they're still being sneaky. And so, allowing the rest of the gang to prepare, or rather as an old friend would put it. "To be a Scalpel rather than being a Hammer." Pulling out his Smartphone, he quickly snapped a pic of the license plate. "23-15" An odd license plate, but rather than wasting time, he sped up so that he was even with the van, when he took another quick pic of the driver....Who looked like General Zod and Sylvester Stallone's love child. Now that his work was done, he took off onto the main highway. Not wanting to appear suspicious, and/or give away his motives. Now that there was some distance between him and the van, he relaxed his speed down to legal speed. Afterall, he didn't want to tick off the cops. Everything was going great until he noticed a glint in the corner of his peripheral, as he turned his head, he was soon staring down the barrel of a shotgun. Only having a second to brake and barely avoid death, his would be attacker was another motorcycle rider, only wearing red. He reached for his handgun, pulling it out to fire back at the other rider, missing several times, almost to the point he wanted to throw the handgun.

It was clear that the other rider was skilled, dodging bullets and sending some back in retaliation. Infact, if he wasn't trying to avoid becoming a red gory pancake on the highway, he'd compare this little battle like a dance. A dance that if either contender screwed up, it'd be certain death. This little battle would continue had not one of the shotgun's pellets clipped Ryder's front tire, causing his bike to flip forward, and him with it. Though instead of breaking his neck from the impact, he went over the edge of the highway and right onto the roof of a warehouse, going through that, he landed roughly on his side. Or to be more specific, his arm. Either dislocating it, or breaking it, whichever. All that mattered was it hurt, a lot..But, rather than laying there, open to further injury. He got up and limped off, pulling his smartphone out one last time, he sent a quick text to Natsume. In that form of "SOS, got knocked off road and into a warehouse. Broken or dislocated arm and a totaled bike...Need pickup, please." Pressing send, he had to hope she'd notice and either send someone or something else. Or Plan B: He walks back to the hideout..

[I am so sorry for being gone so long! My mom took my phone so I had to wait until I could get a computer.]
[BG=pink]

Without even looking Azalea already knew Natsume was next to her. Being one of the first to join, Azalea was abl;e to figure out Natsume's presence. As she stood there, staring down on the boy who slept rather soundly, Azalea began to think about Tesla. I hope she's okay. Didn't she say she would visit me today? She probably had something to do. Oh well. A soft sigh of disappointment escaped her lips, but Azalea didn't really care for covering it up. After a little bit, Avery walked up to the two of them and announced that Mac and Cheese had been made. "Thanks, but I'm not hungry." Azalea said, offering a small smile. Despite the gesture, she noticed that Avery seemed like she was mainly talking to Natsume. Thinking about made Azalea roll her eyes and shake her head. It annoyed her but no need to bring it up and cause tension. After Avery left, so did Ayaka. She must want some. Azalea guessed, seeing Ayaka walk towards the kitchen. Not much really happened after that, so Azalea sat down in her chair. Leon had come back and sat on the ground beside Aza. They started talking about the upcoming test and Leon was asking if she would help him study. Of course, Azalea lectured him on paying attention and the such, but agreed anyways. How could you leave a brother hanging? Her attention was snagged when she saw Haru walking towards the couch. She was on her feet immediately. "Haru, what are y-" Azalea stopped mid-sentence when she saw him get close to the boy and pinch him. She was on him like a hound. "Haru!" She snapped. Suddenly, the boy sat up and held his face, saying ow over and over again. However, Haru merely took the blanket. "We have other blankets ya know!" She called after him as she rushed forward and held the boy down. The boy struggled, but gave in and Azalea then told Natsume she could let go. Once she did, Azalea allowed him to sit up, seeing as how Leon was standing close by and was ready to pounce if he needed to. "Listen. I ask the questions and you answer." Azalea said, her gaze becoming a glare before continuing. "Got that, brat?" She asked. He nodded, tense and seemingly a little afraid of Azalea. Once she knew he understood, Azalea's glare disappeared and she smiled a little. "Good. First of all, I want to know who you are and why you were spying." She told him, getting to the point. The boy looked down at his lap, took a breath, then met Azalea's stare. "A few guys asked if I knew of the Tanaka gang. I told them I did and they said that if I didn't spy and bring back information, I'd get a serious beating. Oh! My name is Jun Karusawa." As Jun spoke, Azalea listened with interest. Afterwards, she exchanged glances with her leader. The boys might have been from the new gang in town. Turning back to him, Azalea nodded once. "I see..." Was all Azalea said before she brought her hand up to her bottom lip and pinched it between her thumb and pointer finger. She was thinking. If they boys he talked about are from the new gang around town, that would mean that they want to know about us. They must be pretty pathetic to send this kid and not have one of them come. Unless they aren't strong enough to risk it. She thought caused a spark in Azalea's eyes, and a wry smile played her lips. She lowered her hand and looked over to her leader. "What if the boys are from the new gang? If so, that would mean they sent this kid instead of one of their own. What if they aren't strong enough to risk it?" She told her, making Natsume see where she was coming from. That would mean they could take care of business quickly. Pulling out her phone, Azalea unlocked it and went to contacts. Jennifer Reed. She said in her head as she asked one of her sources to spy on the new gang. Within a minute, she got as text saying yes boss. A smile spread across her features and Azalea pocketed her phone again. Turning her attention back to the boy, Azalea reached her hand out. "Azalea Monroe, age sixteen, class 2-A. Sorry about earlier. Anyways, you're our link and I need your help. Next time you see those boys.." Azalea stopped and leaned forward to whisper in his ear so no one heard. "tell them what they want to hear. Things like how we wouldn't be a match for them, that we are weaker than the town knows, ecsetra. I need you to do this if we're to teach them a lesson. Text me when you've done it." She finished, slipping a piece of paper with her number on it into his hand, before standing up again. Looking into his eyes, Azalea was completely serious. "Understood?" She asked, crossing her arms under her breasts. "Understood." With that, Azalea escorted the Jun to the front door and watched him leave. Once he was out of sight, Azalea shut the door and walked into the living room again. "Problem solved. If you'll excuse me, I have to go." With that, Azalea grabbed her bag from beside the couch and left with Leon trailing behind.
[/BG]

[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

It seemed that most of the members were going off to do their own thing, even if that meant leaving which didn't really matter to Natsume. Their important talk was over and she could always call them all back if she needed to which she figured wouldn't be the case for at least today. Though it was a bit of a surprise to see Haru come in, trying to take the blanket that was with the sleeping boy. It ended up waking the boy up in a panic, causing Natsume and Azalea to have to take hold of him until it was safe to let go. She listened in on the conversation. "Interesting…" The gang leader mumbled to herself and she let the other girl interrogate the spy. It was all about this new gang nowadays, and it was getting Natsume fascinated more and more on the subject.

Beep! Natsume heard the sound of a text coming to her phone. She pulled it out from her pocket and looked down at it to read. The interrogation was over, the boy was gone with instructions which he was going to do or he would get a worse beating from Natsume than what those others were claiming to do, and Azalea had gone off. "Just wait there and out of sight. Where are you?" Natsume had texted back to Ryder after she understood the situation. She looked around, seeing that many had already left. She walked into the kitchen, seeing Avery asleep.

"Haru, I'm going out to pick up Ryder. Tell Avery she's in charge if she wakes up and I'm not here." Natsume commented. Yes, the girl was asleep at the moment so maybe it would seem that picking her wasn't the good choice but Avery wouldn't sleep through something if an important situation came up. "Most have left the house, though Remi is up at her office I'm sure."

And with all that said, Natsume headed for the garage. Ryder's bike wasn't the only vehicle that could fit in the place. She took the keys that were hanging up and went over to a pitch black car. She unlocked it and entered the driver's side, taking a seat. It was a special car just for the gang. Why? Because it was tricked out with bullet proof windows and a body, materials that somehow Remi was able to retrieve from somewhere. Natsume put the key into the ignition and started up the car, heading out of the garage and off to where Ryder was when he texted her the information. There was obviously a connection to everything happening, it had to be this so-called new gang that sprouted up out of nowhere but Natsume wasn't going to let that keep going. There was no doubt in her mind that there were other parts that this gang was hitting and Natsume wasn't going to let that continue. Her gang was one of the strongest in a quick amount of time and that wasn't because of nothing after all.

[/bg]

[bg=White]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Remi got a bit excited when the door to her office had opened, trying to suddenly look all cool but it was only Avery that had popped in telling her that there was some mac and cheese that her and Haru made in the kitchen if she wanted any. Then, the vice leader had left back downstairs, most likely heading for the kitchen again. She had wanted it to be someone coming in for a request for her to get something but it was not. 'Mad Prism' pouted, no one had been asking her for anything in a while, that meant she didn't have a job to do and she couldn't think of anything else to do when she didn't. It seemed like everyone had everything they needed already and that was a bore to Remi. "They don't need me anymore. It's like I don't even need to be here," she mumbled under her breath as she put her legs off of the table and rested her elbow on in instead while she contemplated this fact to herself.

After a few more minutes the girl suddenly stood up from her chair, and stomped her way out of her dark office and down the steps to bug the people on the first floor about not needing her. Though when she arrived there the girl had found that mostly everyone had gone off somewhere own their own, and they didn't even invite her to come with them. She continued to walk, heading towards the kitchen where she walked in, seeing that only Haru, Ayaka and Avery were left and Avery was asleep. The vice leader looked pretty comfortable with that blanket placed on her. Remi looked between the two that were still awake, seeing that they weren't talking to each other.

"I see that most have already left huh. I guess that means we have the whole house to ourselves for now, unless you all are supposed to be going anywhere any time soon." Remi at least knew that Natsume would be back eventually because she was always the last to leave at night where she would lock the place back up so that way no one could get in. But, the others were always free to leave and go do whatever they wanted. It wasn't like the gang had strict rules on everything though it would have been nice for some of them to say bye. They were a gang and she would have thought that they would all be friends then.

[/bg]

d044fcb27e532eecf8a0bfe6d43eafb2.jpg

Ayaka and Haru had just been sitting in silence, them both off in their own little worlds, when Natsume came in to quietly tell them she was leaving. Haru just nodded, and went back to day dreaming. Not 3 minutes later Remi came barging into the kitchen, and not in a quiet fashion at all. After asking about if they had plans or not, Haru just glared at Remi for making noise. Avery didn't get much sleep as the vice president, and Haru wanted her to rest up while she could. It was the least he could do since she was always watching over him.
"Shhhh.." Haru quietly lectured, and then pointed his finger at Avery.

Remi was a person that Haru couldn't get along with well. She was an open book. One look and you could obviously tell she was just a Chuunibyou. Haru despised people who could just escape into lala land and ignore facing real life. Remi wasn't a ninja with special powers, and she never would be. Part of him knew that the reason he thought of her like that was out of jealousy, but everytime it reared it's ugly head, Haru just pushed the thought further down into the abyss of lies he had already spun. That's why he never said much to Remi, and he didn't think it would change. It's a bother trying to deal with someone like that.

Ryder texted back, as quickly as he could with one arm. 'Down by the warehouses. Near the docks.' And with a simple touch, he sent the short message to Natsume, now all he had to do was wait. Sitting down on a box, he began to think about why that van would a security detail in the form of a lone rider with a shotgun. Infact, he was curious. 'What was in that van?' For it must've been important, for all he did was snap pictures on the plate and driver, not tried to highjack it, yet he was met with lethal retaliation. Now, he was onto something. Pulling up several things, he began to cross off unlikely. Couldn't have been drugs, unless it was by the truck load. So, that left; military grade weapons, or something highly valuable. Well, he could run this over with the rest of the gang. Afterall, they could get information faster than his sources.

Soon, he could hear the all to familiar engine of the car, so he stood up and limped into view. Waiting.
If only he had noticed the piece of metal sticking out in the back of his right shoulder, blood trickling down it.

Last edited:
q6BbpnR.png

Ayaka shifted somewhat uncomfortably when Avery inquired about Haru being cute, as though the thought of thinking of fellow gang members like that made her uneasy, though she would quickly clear her throat in response and revert to a more neutral expression in no time.

Who could say why she reacted like that? The most accurate possibility was likely that Ayaka realized how close she seemed to be growing with the gang, enough that she would attempt to play a small joke on one of the others like a normal person would with a friend. Aha, that was the word right there, wasn't it? "Friend." It seemed that in her efforts to remain distant from everyone else, even someone like her desired something like company from time to time.

What a pain. She was making friends.

WxZGjM5.png

Ayaka silently watched the events before her unfold, like the antics of everyone poking each other and so on, before the girl would proceed to put up the dish that she had finished, and then going on to observe the rest of the gang do their own thing. Looked like the boy woke up, and now a number of people were leaving now. Well, she wasn't about to get herself wrapped up in "field work." If the Tanaka Gang was to be compared to some big organization, Ayaka was no field agent, but more like... one of the many secretaries around?

... Nah. Pencil skirts weren't her thing.

Well, then again, she had yet to grow into them.

Either way, she wasn't about to get into any unwarranted trouble. As always, she'll just... stay back. Let the others do the hard work for now, eh?

With that being said, she would simply shrug in response to Remi's inquiry, contrasting the girl's loud 'n proud demeanor with her own comparatively quiet and reserved one. Simply giving a small breath, the bespectacled student would respond.

"Well... I've got nowhere to go, so unless I'm dragged somewhere, you won't have to worry about me leaving for the time being..." was all she said, sitting down at the table again with that.​

[bg=#7D0541]

AveryHerondale.gif
Avery didn't take long to wake, almost immediately after Remi had arrived. It wasn't that Remi had woken her, but something deep in her body was telling her to wake up, and here she was. She shook her head slightly as she ran her hand through her blonde hair, which was slightly tousled at this point. She blinked when she noticed a warm sensation against her back, realizing that someone had put a blanket over her. Looking across the table, she saw Haru, immediately realizing that she had him to thank for the blanket. She looked over people one by one, judging the silence as a sign that quite a few people had left. She stretched and took off the blanket, folding it in her lap. She knew that she was sleep deprived, but she was just a little bit embarrassed that she could just fall asleep like that without warning. She brushed a lock of her tousled hair behind her ear, glancing at Haru.

"I'm guessing that Natsume has left me in charge?" From the looks on people's faces, that was the case. Regardless, she knew that she ought to have woken up, but as she looked at the clock, she realized it hadn't been that long since she fell asleep. She had to get in a few more hours tonight if she was collapsing like this. There was no conversation going on between Ayaka and Haru. She felt slightly stiff, grabbing the blanket and walking back towards the living room where she put it back, using the chance to stretch her aching limbs. She walked right back to the kitchen, plopping down to Haru's left. She smiled gently as she looked at him.

"Thanks." She already knew that it had to be Haru who had put the blanket over her. It wasn't that she wanted to paint a negative image of Ayaka, but it was just something that seemed so much like something Haru would do that it had to be him. Even if she was still a little embarrassed.

Anyone who knew her well would be able to see that she was affected by it. Her long nails were scratching off something invisible on her jeans, and her red eyes would sometimes flicker. There was just the slightest hint of heat in her pale cheeks. It wasn't the most obvious gestures, but anyone who had known her for a while would be able to see it. Regardless, she seemed to recover after a few moments, looking around the kitchen to see if any of them had forgotten to clean up, but it seemed fine.

Since she was on duty, she decided to look around the hideout. Remi was, as always, in her office. Avery didn't even need to go in there, she could hear Remi all the way from the hallway. She checked the other rooms instead, and it seemed it was only the four of them left. Aza, Leon, Ryder, Suishou and Natsume was gone, or so it seemed. She wasn't sure if they'd come back. She knew Natsume would, but she didn't know the rest so well. Making her way to the leader's quarters, which had a function more like a storage room for folders and information. She noticed some still unorganized papers on the table, and sat down, skimming her way through the report.

"Which reminds me, we need to file something on that new "gang" or whatever they are..."
[/bg]

`·..Telsa Monroe
She was at least able to escape unharmed. Damn, people these days. They see a single girl walking down the street, and they think they can just pick her up whenever they wanted.
Like eyyyyyyy wooooo
Or something.
How idiotic could people get? She didn't get it, I mean, there had to be some sort of boundary. Apparently not.
For now, she decided to walk back in the direction of her house, however, she came upon a male who was sweeping up flowers. They looked pretty beat up, both his mood, and his flowers. "Excuse me? Do you need help?" She asked, looking up at him. She was fairly small, and could be easily mistaken for a grade schooler if it weren't for her teenage figure. Her voice was higher pitched, and the best way to describe it were to imagine a wooden flute playing. She had a knack for flowers, as she almost always had some sort of red rose or white lily on her as an accessory.
She really felt bad for this guy.
She was tempted to ask who did such a horrible thing, and seeing that those thugs who tried to pick her up earlier were here as well, she suspected that it may or may not be them. In any case, it was good to help people who needed it. But before introductions, it was better to make sure if the guy was even alright with her helping.
Geez... Hopefully the impersonators of her sister's gang would just drop it already.
She could already easily tell who was and who weren't in the gang, since she had gone to their hide-out in the past and met almost everyone, at least enough people to know the kind of people in their gang. When she thinks of gangs, she thought of tough buff people, but the gang that her sister was in...
Gods, nothing about them looked dangerous.
Okay maybe spare Avery.
But that's asides the point. Telsa at least hoped that Azalea wasn't too worried about her. She'd probably start some sort of hunt if she found out that she was almost kidnapped.

Attachments

• f8ec4b50adffe5716476c67a8b356b09.jpg
    f8ec4b50adffe5716476c67a8b356b09.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 95

GIANT DAVID MEETS LITTLE GOLIATH

@Citrus

"Excuse me? Do you need help?"

That surprised him. It is the first in a while he had heard someone other than him if they needed help with something. Ah. So there are still a few good people in this world. There is still hope for humanity after all.

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm almost done with this anyway. Thank you for your concern tho--" he turn his attention to the high pitched voice he was speaking to but fell short when he noticed that no one was around. Odd. Was he imagining thing again? He could of sworned he was talking to someone--or rather someone spoke to him. Now he felt a bit nervous and scared at the thought of being haunted.

Ah, don't think about that. It's just my imagination. He told himself as he shook his head. Then he noticed something white and red invading his vision once Ryuuichi has looked down. She was small and dainty looking, like a small curious rabbit. Her ruby eyes stared at him and he couldn't help but stared back. She blinked a few times and he did as well. It was like whatever the petite creature does, Ryuuichi somehow tried to imitate her movements until he came back to his senses.

"Ah!!! So sorry. That was really rude of me. Um... I'll be done in just a few seconds. Uh... um... could ya wait, um, over there?" Ryuuichi pointed towards the spot where most of the untouched flowers where displayed with different colors and variety to choose from. "I don't want to get dust all over you went I am sweeping." He explained. He then hurriedly and clumsly finished his cleaning taking the bag with damaged flowers at the back and quickly came back to her side.

"Sorry, about this. It is usually clean and, well... not like this. Um, do you need anything? Any particular flower you're interested in?" Ryuuichi asked thinking she might be a customer.

[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

After getting a response from Ryder, Natsume made her way to the warehouse by the docks. It didn't take long to get there. One, it wasn't far away from the hideout and two; she was driving faster in order to get to Ryder as soon as possible. She didn't know how bad his injuries were yet. Coming up to the warehouse, she noticed him standing there waiting for her. She could see his arm with the shards still in. She stopped the car right in front of him, and then looked over at him from the driver's seat.

"Well, get in," Natsume commented. She sounded so nonchalant but the leader was always good at hiding any worry for her gang members. Of course, she did worry about them. In fact, she worried about them all the time. Just like how many of the others did, Natsume saw them all as her family and she hated to see any of them hurt. It appeared like that was supposed to be a secret though, however, most of the members actually knew that she just did not show her concern even if she was.

Once Ryder had entered the vehicle, she began to drive again, heading back for the house. It was not a good idea to take him to a hospital even if he was injured this way. Taking a gang member to a hospital where it produced evidence was not the best choice unless it was really needed. Natsume did have ways to get away with attending a hospital, she had many connects as well as did many of the other members of the gang. Though, for Ryder, they could patch him up at the house even if his shoulder was broken or dislocated. She had learned a lot over the years and was able to do a lot of medical care herself.

"When we get back, you're going to explain everything that happened and your thoughts." She continued to head for the house, not taking much time again to get back to the garage and stopping the car in park. She got out of the car and motioned for Ryder to come into the house to get taken care of. "We'll have to clean you up, so come on." She entered the house, seeing that most had left except for a few in the kitchen. "Hey, I need some assistance."

[/bg]

[bg=white]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Remi suddenly felt like she wanted to frown but that wasn't her thing so she tried to hide it behind her smile. Haru really didn't seem like he wanted her to be in the kitchen and to make it worse Avery did wake up after she said something. Haru was probably going to blame Remi even though Avery was just a light sleeper. She had to be in her position. Natsume was like that as well. Remi could remember a time when she tried to simply poke Natsume while she was asleep and the gang leader caught Remi's hand before she even was able to do it. She looked like she was in a deep sleep too. It was weird.
Though, at least Ayaka didn't seem to mind Remi as much, she was at least talking to her. She told her that she wouldn't be going anywhere, though Ayaka probably wasn't one who would want to do anything with Remi anyway. "Cool. I guess I won't be alone," Remi said because at least the house wouldn't be empty with only her in it. She really needed to find something to do though. Leon liked to spend time with her, but he had disappeared too and she did not know where he had gone. She could text him, she did have his number. Most of the gang members had each other's numbers just in case they needed something. But, Leon seemed to be more enthusiastic to give Remi his number and get hers than he did with the others. So, he had to like hanging out with her.

Her thoughts were cut off when Natsume came back into the house, calling for some help. "Coming!" Remi shouted out and rushed out of the kitchen to see Natsume coming in and an injured Ryder behind her. "There's a little something in your arm Ryder, you might want to take it out."

[/bg]

d044fcb27e532eecf8a0bfe6d43eafb2.jpg

Ayaka and Haru had just been sitting in Silence after Avery left, when Natsume suddenly came in, calling for help. Remi left to go see what was wrong, and eventually after sighing about it being a pain, Haru followed.
Haru saw that Natsume had brought Ryder back, and he wasn't in top condition. He had multiple injuries, and Haru could clearly see something sticking out of Ryder's back.
Haru came and knelt down beside Ryder, inspecting the damage. Haru had enough medical training to diagnose what medical care needed to be done, but Natsume excelled in actually preforming it. It seems she's had the experience.

"Get the medical kit. The one with the stitching supplies and the medical pliers"

Haru didn't look to see who had left, but he figured it was Remi.

"Natsume, you need to remove the metal that's currently impaling Ryder's right shoulder. It doesn't look like it's deep enough to do serious damage to the function of his arm, but it's needs stitches. As soon as you remove it you'll need to apply pressure to the injury to keep from fatal blood loss"

Haru only need one look at Ryder's left side to realize it was broken. Haru frowned. He knew Natsume didn't want to attract attention, but they couldn't do anything about it at the base.

"Ryder's left arm is broken... Natsume I know your skilled at medical care, but we don't have the right supplies to undergo a surgery on Ryder. We should take him to the hospital. My family's company could make it happen, no questions asked."

Haru hated to ask his family for a favour, but there wasn't much else that could be done. He looked at Natsumes face, as she struggled to make a decision.

`·..Telsa Monroe
Telsa didn't look all too impressed with how he was unable to see her at first. It was almost insulting, but she didn't care, far too much. He was huge, to her at least. She was tiny to being with so who was she kidding? "I'm down here, but if you don't look down then I might have to keep straining my neck." She spoke, and had seen that the male finally started to look down. He looked as though he were thinking of something spooky, more spooky than the spooky scary skeletons.
But nah, that could have never happened.
Right?

Her bright red eyes kept staring up at him, and he seemed to enjoy staring back at her like she were some sort of newly found gem. She had a head band what was donned with red roses and white lily flowers, large red bows poking at the sides of her head. Blinking a few times, she found that the male started blinking back, and so she started moving around just to see if he would mimic her. It was actually fun for a while, since she pretended to act as a mime in a box, assuming that he would copy her. She almost burst out laughing until he finally regained his senses. The male looked like he panicked a bit, and she couldn't help but to giggle from amusement. "It's alright, it's alright. I'm not a customer, so don't worry about it too much."

Though, when she was asked about a flower, she was tempted to ask if there were lotus flowers, but she held herself back for now. "Actually... I wanted to know... Who were those people that just left? I've seen them around lately.." She spoke, looking up at the male. Luckily for her, she was used to looking up when speaking, so it wasn't far too bad. "Oh right.. My name is Telsa, I should have introduced myself earlier. Sorry."

Attachments

• 0aa5d20fcf615052990d616bc102331d-150x150.jpg
    0aa5d20fcf615052990d616bc102331d-150x150.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 71
Ryder looked over his shoulder at the piece of metal jutting out of it, giving a silent groan. He couldn't pull it out and risk have fragments still in there, and potentially do more damage than what has already been inflicted. As Haru came over and diagnosed his arm, Ryder had to do something first, before he had to visit a hospital. With his unbroken arm/the one with the piece of metal sticking out of it, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his smartphone, bringing up the pictures he had taken of the van and the driver right before his attacker decided to try and kill him. He handed his phone to Natsume, hoping at least the rest of the gang would be able to find whatever was in that truck that was apparently valuable enough to warrant his death.

Infact, he silent wished that one of them would pay his attacker back for his motorcycle, afterall. That thing wasn't cheap, and he had spent weeks on the inner workings so it was at it's peak. Not to mention the paintjob. It was a pain in the ass to get it just right. Now, his hard work was either on it's way to a scrapyard or still on the highway or in the warehouse. If that was possible.

He took off his jacket. The best he could with a broken arm and a piece of metal stuck in his shoulder, as to allow Haru to better extract the piece without having to deal with leather in the way.

GIANT DAVID MEETS LITTLE GOLIATH

@Citrus

"Actually... I wanted to know... Who were those people that just left? I've seen them around lately.."

Uh-oh. This could be bad for his uncle's business if she were to find out that the guys that left the store were gang members--the customers may not want to come back anymore; though at the same time he didn't want anyone to get hurt whenever they're around--though they usually wait until no one is around to harass him which he was grateful. But still, nevertheless, he really didn't want to burden anyone with his problems especially Leon and Azalea whom he knew are also gang members. If they somehow knew some low life thugs were extorting money from him... well, let's just say he'd rather not think about it. He hates violence afterall.

"Oh! Uh... Uhm... The guys that were here earlier? Well... Um... Those guys... Uh... Those guys were my fr-friends... Yeah. Those guys were my friends! Ahaha." He tried to laugh it off. Ugh, as much as Ryuuichi hated violence, he hates lying more than ever. Since physical pain can heal with time but emotional pain cuts more deeper and can permanently damage a person. But as much a Ryuuichi hated it, he had no other choice. And it's not like they knew each other anyway. So a little white lie wouldn't hurt her. Right?

"Um, they were fooling around the store earlier and made a mess of things. Then they decided to leave when I ask them to help clean up. Aha-ha." Ryuuichi explained trying his best to be convincing and making sure he doesn't click his tongue when he was done lying to her. But Ryuuichi was sure that the small red eyed girl wasn't buying it. The look she gave him was clear that she knew he was lying. Shoot. What was he going to do. He had to think of something. Anything to change the topic. Didn't she mentioned that her name was Telsa? Telsa. Where have he heard that name before. Telsa. He knew he heard that name from somewhere but he couldn't really remember where.

"Telsa. That's a really beautiful name. I'm Ryuuichi Hanayuki. Ryuu or Hana-chan is fine though. I like your hairband by the way. It brings out your eyes alot. Whoever your boyfriend may be is sure is lucky to have a cute girlfriend like you." He said sincerely which was quite true as a matter of fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.