Status
Not open for further replies.
"Man, where the heck do they keep this stuff." Bo strolled down the walkway of a plaza. In his hand was a note. This note reminded him why he was there, but he neglected to put where it was to find the why. "How could I be so stupid." At his limit he was about to give up when he passed what he was looking for. Stopping he turned and looked through the window of a video game store. "There it is." His eyes were deadlocked onto a controller.

(Maybe this one will last.)

"Unless I drop it and step on it or something. Then it'd be a waste."

(I could steal it.)

"Nah, don't need any problems, just pay for it, my travel would've been forfeit if I steal it." Bo stopped, shook his head, and then continued on with life knowing he was a socially awkward teenager.

Prying himself off the glass he waltzed into the store and browsed for a bit before getting to his main objective; the controller was sitting right there on the rack. Off to his side he could see some guy walking towards it, naturally Bo sped up. The man did the same. Bo bolted for the controller reaching it before the out-of-shape customer and waving it around. "They say you'll turn into a couch potato if you don't play for at least an hour, or something like that." Bo walked away not really wanting anymore conversation, but then he thought of something witty and said it aloud to the stranger. "You should try running."

After checking out his item he walked outside and looked around for the bike rack. Spotting it, he jogged across the lot and picked up a backpack seated next to a midnight purple mountain bike. After, dropping his controller in his bag, slinging it onto his back and then unlocking the bike, Bo went to travel home. He didn't want to do anything strenuous so he just cruised, but "cruising" he arrived at the store of a Mr. Hanayuki just as Ryuuichi was clearing something up with Telsa.

Bo was loud as he came in and looked around. All he was there for was to hang out, but if he got any whif of what was going on, Ryuuichi's job would get a lot harder.

"Yo. It's Bo."

@Citrus @un coin de soleil

[bg=#7D0541]

AveryHerondale.gif
Avery heard some rustling downstairs, alerting Natsume's return. She put the papers back on the table, standing up with a sigh. She could feel her own sleepiness from earlier still haunting her, but she didn't dare fall asleep. She made her way down the stairs, noticing that people were crowding around an injured Ryker. She peered at him, scarlet eyes focused as she raked her eyes over his body, paying attention to his possibly dislocated (but most likely broken) arm. She listened as Haru advised Natsume to take Ryker to the hospital, and alerted of her presence by speaking up in connection to Haru's comment.

"I agree with Haru. Leaving a broken arm like that will result in great injury, and we really don't have the resources or skills for anything like that. If Haru can keep it off the tab then we should definitely do it." Avery looked worriedly at Ryder as Natsume took care of him. It looked bad. He handed over a phone with some pictures on it, and since everyone seemed preoccupied, she took it with a nod in Ryker's direction as she looked at the license plate of the car. "Alright, a van... that at least limits space a little bit..." Avery commented as she sent the picture from the phone to their mail address. After all, they weren't all old-fashioned with physical copies only. They had a drive where they stored information for easy transportation in case they somehow had to move quarters (which had not happened as of yet, but Natsume was not one for taking chances).

She stared at the phone for a few moments before giving it back to Ryder again. Well, now that was settled. She looked at Natsume once again, a question lingering in her eyes. She knew that Natsume wasn't cruel or anything like that, but her skepticism did get in the way at times like these. Regardless, Avery hoped that they could bring Ryder to the hospital. He didn't look quite well at all. She frowned as she looked from Natsume to Ryder, and then back to Natsume.

"So, leader, what do you think we should do?" Of course, the answer was obvious. They had to take him to the hospital. But... maybe it wasn't all that simple. After all, they did have to be careful in their business. They couldn't just go out and do reckless things. But if it was with Haru's guarantee, well, Avery was willing to believe it. She ruffled her hair, letting out the smallest of sighs. No wonder they were troubled if stuff like this got in their way. Not that there was anything they could do about it. Avery was the vice leader, and she knew that her opinion held some weight, but trying to convince Natsume was like trying to move the Great Wall of China. There was little to no chance of getting her to change her mind once she was set. Of course, Avery could not know if her mind was set yet or not - but she wasn't going to risk the worst outcome by trying to steer Natsume in either direction. Regardless, she didn't think that there was any more relevant words she could offer, and she watches as the following events unfolded.
[/bg]

@ScarletNova @JayTheBirdFlyZ @Comedy @Verite

[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume waited for the arrival of help, listening to what everyone had to say. She contemplated what everyone was saying. "Alright, we'll take him to the hospital but let's get these pieces out first. We'll say he had a motorcycle accident and fell off which broke the arm. Nothing else about what he was doing." With the information that Haru gave her Natsume began work on taking out the shattered glass pieces that were inside Ryder's skin, carefully with precision as to not cause any long term effects on his arm. When the pieces were gone and thrown away she began on stitching up the wounds after they were cleaned.

When she was finished the girl put everything to the side and wiped off her hands. "I want a few people to go with Ryder to the hospital and a few others to stay here. We need to contact the rest of the gang and let them know the situation." Meanwhile she was taking a look at the information Ryder had gotten on the truck he was following. They were going to need to get more information of this as well thus that involved getting the others into it. She couldn't be certain whether this had to do with the other gang or if it was something completely different but usually there were reasons for things. Natsume gave Ryder back her phone, taking out hers and giving a group text to everyone in the gang about the situation that just occurred.

"I want Haru to definitely go, if we take Ryder to his parents place then it would be best to have you there. Avery go with them, I need to handle things here and figure out our next move." She needed to take a look at some of the information they already had and place everything together to decide what she wanted to do.
[/bg]

[bg=white]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Remi watched everything happen though she figured she wasn't really needed in the situation. She wasn't good at any medical help, except getting the supplies that Natsume needed because after all, she was the dealer. She would always magically show up with the things they needed. Of course, this time she simply ran to fetch it but still she was the dealer. She handed it to Natsume and let her get to work on the task at hand. When it was all finished Natsume told a few people to head to the hospital with Ryder while others stay at the house. Remi wasn't needed at the hospital so she figured she could stay at the hideout.

She looked down at her phone she had taken out. Everyone had gotten the text that Natsume sent, perhaps that would mean the others would come back to the house or would at least text something about what they were doing. She wondered where the others had gone and what they were doing. Truthfully, Remi felt like she wanted something to do or someone to talk to. They may have had an gang member but if he was going to the hospital it would probably be fine and there was no need to get really worried about it.

Remi went down her contact list, trying to see if anyone would be willing to do something with her. Again, people seemed to not be interested in hanging out with her because sometimes she could get annoying. Though, Remi liked being who she was and she didn't want to not be her just so that people could like her. She stopped at Leon. "You doing anything right now?" She texted then sent.
[/bg]

Ryder could only sit there, somewhat ashamed that he'd allowed this to happen. Yet, the inner child in him did wonder. If he went to the hospital, would they put in metal stuff as to make things better? He slightly hoped so, for he didn't want to be out of the game and in a hospital, or at home. Not that he hated it, but it'd make him and his one caretaker, along with whoever went with him targets. Not easy targets, but targets nonetheless. And he didn't want to endanger the gang all because he messed up. He would've continued to self loathe when he had a thought. If they were going to the hospital, then that'd mean his helmet would have to get taken off, thus revealing his burn scarred face.

And if there was one thing he disliked, it was when someone was staring at his scars. And critiquing as to what caused it. It infuriated him. Not to mention, he'd only shown some of the gang his scars. Back when he first joined up to Natsume, once to Remi when she popped up on his second week in the gang. Nearly giving him a heart-attack, fun times. But now, he was getting worried as to what the reactions would be, and thankfully before he had a panic attack. He reeled the feeling back in, with both a deep breath and a thought. 'It won't matter, for the scars are old and how you got them is in the past.' Now calmer, he waited for the signal for the trip to the hospital.

[bg=skyblue]
"Hello, everyone~!"

The familiar sing-song voice of an all-too-bubbly assassin echoed throughout the Tanaka Gang's hideout as none other than Cassius Sterling appeared, beaming as bright as the sun as he made his way inside of the house, closing the door shut behind him. It would seem that his usual demeanor had kicked up quite a few notches in bubbliness, or annoyingness as Luca would say. But what exactly could make the bundle of sunshine glow even brighter than usual? Well, it occured earlier that day.

The day started off a bit unusual. Unlike routine, Cas didn't get to bother Luca like he usually would. Instead, he had to run errands for his grandmother, who he happened to live with. Being the wonderful grandson he was, he did them without complaint. As he was out in the city, he had came across a display window that had one of the cutest dresses he had ever seen. Immediately, his mind kicked into overdrive as he imagined the dress on a certain blonde that he knew. On autopilot, he had used his own money—the money his grandmother didn't lend him—to go and buy the dress, coming out of the store with a wicked grin and an extra bounce in his step. All that was left was to pay Luca a much needed visit.

Which brings us back to where we are now. Humming softly, Cas went to an empty seat, seeming to carry someone bridal style towards it. He plopped in the seat and situated said person on top of his lap, back to his chest. Looping his arms around the clothed waist, the blue-haired teen rested his chin on top of the individual's shoulder, pressing a kiss to their cheek. To anyone who wasn't Cas, they'd think that the person was a girl, with her short blonde hair that was decorated with a red and yellow bow on the side and short red dress that looked like it came out of a Disney film. But, from what was known about Cas and his current relationship, the Tanaka Gang could most likely connect the dots.
[/bg] @MiNaGi @JayTheBirdFlyZ @ScarletNova @Verite @Comedy

Last edited by a moderator:
[bg=#2B1B17]
UY0muSe.jpg

"Cas I told you please don't take me to the-" This situation was beyond anything Luca could have ever anticipated. He was probably pale. Yeah. He could feel his hair fluttering about his face, pulled out of its usual ponytail on the back of his head. Or maybe he was blushing. He wasn't really sure. He was terrified and angry and embarrassed and ready to kill Cas any moment now - but he was doing nothing. He just stared numbly up at his own boyfriend in shock, the fluttering about his thighs constantly reminding him of reality. Underneath the red, frilly dress, he was wearing a matching set of bloomers to complete the look. He was wearing black stockings, and the long sleeves of the dress gave a fluttery feeling around his wrists.

Then they were in the house. And sitting down. The hideout was practically empty by this point. No one but Ayaka, Natsume and Remi was there, and Luca calmed down just a liiiittle bit. He couldn't look at anyone. Could barely even raise his head. He felt so naked. His hair was fluttering about his uncovered face, and the usual unphased information gatherer was out of his element, clearly showing reactions to this. This was the side of Luca that never interfered with his job - a side of him that only Cas could wring out of him. Something that made him proud and extremely nervous at the same time. He had someone this special in his life. But why could he not stop thinking about this right now?! He seriously needed to kill his boyfriend first!

"C-Cas! W-why...? W-why the hell are you...?" Luca was whispering, burying his face in Cas' hair. He wondered what he might look like in his boyfriend's eyes. Does he think it looks cute? Does he like it on me? I must look like a complete idiot... he's probably just trying to tease me... like I would ever look good in a dress! Somehow, his thoughts were steered in a strange direction, and he hugged Cas tighter as if to not show his face. As if his thoughts would leak to his boyfriend's mind if they faced each other. Wait wait wait wait.... Why do I want to look good in a dress?! I shouldn't be depressed that it doesn't suit me! What the hell am I even thinking?! I'm a boy... and boys don't wear these... or? Am I missing out here? "Ugh, Cas you idiot..." He realized too late that the words had slipped from his lips.
[/bg]

adorable-anime-anime-boy-anime-cute-Favim.com-2156668.jpg

Haru was about to answer tell Natsume that it was done, when Cassius came strolling in. Haru paused for a second, looking at the spectacle. Haru knew this was a serious moment, and he tried to contain himself, but being the person he was, he blurted out:
"Wow, Luca, I never knew you were into THAT kind of stuff..." and continued to make the situation worse by snickering softly as he left the room to go make a phone call.

Haru hated asking for favours from his family, but since he usually never bothered them, his "brother" usually convinced their parents to do what he needed.
He took out his phone, that still had the little charm Avery had given him on it, and dialed the number. It rang for a few seconds, before the voice that he knew all too well picked up

"Hello?" Haru's brother replied, polite as always.

"I need you to rent out a private room at the Fujioka Hospital, and bribe them to keep their lips sealed about the patient that's going to be in it. He's got a broken arm, as well as a piece of metal lodged in shoulder. He also had glass shards in his arm, but those have been taken care of"

"Haru... What have you gotten yourself into?" Haru hated the way his brother acted like he cared. He never understood why his brother complied with his requests, but he wanted to know as little as possible about him. The more he knew, the more he would obsess over.

"Thanks, bye" Haru hung up, cutting off the rest of what his brother had been trying to say. He didn't want to think about his brother for another second.

He came back into the room where Ryder, Natsume and co. were, and informed them of where they'd be going.

"I think it would be best if only around 3 people came, so as to not attract attention." Haru laughed, as he saw Luca still in Cassius's lap, shooting daggers at him.

There was a member of the gang who had been absent from most of the proceedings. He had just finished up with work his parents had given him and was now hanging around with his friend Ted. Because what trouble could two military brats possibly get up to within the sanctity of one's own home? Well, not too much as it turns out. But after experiencing what he felt to be a eye-opening dream, Ted was trying to talk his friend into doing the same..

M35yeqk.jpg

"G-Gosh, I don't know Ted. I mean sure you've had some pretty cool dreams. But what makes you think I'd have interesting dreams? I mean look at me! I'm the lowest of the low! I'm not so sure I'd...I'd even have a sliver of an interesting dream." James murmured under his breath as he laid back on his bed. Only for Ted to plop down beside him with one hand raised to the sky.

1HzURZT.jpg

"That's because you're stuck inside your little cardboard box of creativity, James! If you were to just open up, you'd be able to have dreams like being a samurai or like a real gangster! Not like the pussies you hang around with who think they're a bunch of hardasses. I bet I could take any of em down! Any day of the week! You name it, I'm there!"

Annoyed by his friend, James pulled off his baseball cap and flung it to the ground. "O-Okay, that's enough of that! I-I might not be the toughest or meanest p-person around but...But I know when someone's...someone's getting too big for their britches and you're reaching it Ted!" Ever since he became a member of the gang, Ted was always poking fun at James's expense of how he seemed so out of place. Not that Ted was any more than just tough talk.

Snickering at James's reaction, Ted rose up from the bed and headed towards the door.

"Hehehehe, I know what grinds your gears, James! But, alright you keep playing with the kids. Me? I'm gonna go catch some zzzs and see what being a gangster is really like!" As James picked up his pillow to throw it at his friend, Ted quickly closed the door and left James to his own devices. Once Ted's snickering could no longer be heard in the hallways, James quickly set about picking up the things he'd thrown. He didn't want his parents getting on his case over a messy room after all. Fluffing his pillow, he'd place it on his bed and laid down as he looked up at the ceiling.

"W-What d-does Ted know anyway? I-I'm...cool! J-Just like everyone else! S-Sure..I may not dress the part. But who really n-notices looks anyway when I got a posssee right behind me!? ...They say posse right? G-Gosh, I hope so..." Determined as he might be to fit in with the others, James still had an undeniably awkward nature to him that he struggled to overcome and Ted's constant teasing didn't particularly help matters in that regard. Maybe he should go hang out with the others and see what they were up to. Yeah, that sounded like it could be fun!

But first he was a bit tired. Having explored the city with Ted and then hanging around in his room had left the teen pretty exhausted. Maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt anything. Pulling his blanket over him, James slowly drifted off to sleep. Maybe he'd have one of those dreams that Ted was so proud of having.

As the realm of sleep began to lay claim to James, he'd open his eyes to what seemed like some kind of psychedelic dream realm.

Unknown-12.jpeg

Also, there was some weird music playing that James didn't quite understand. Not that he minded it because it didn't sound particularly bad or anything.

zHxX0Vd.jpg

"I...I'm really confused. W-What's going on?! Either Ted came back and s-slipped some weird stuff in me. Or..Or I'm dreaming. I-Is this what a dream really looks like.."

Just then a figure would cut through the mist and an armored figure stepped towards James with a crow flying overhead.

EnCv1Xp.png

"This is your dream, James. The realm where anything is possible. I'm the one who's been selected to guide you on this perilous journey and show you just what truly happens when you give yourself over to the hands of fate. That is to put it more simply, when you fall asleep."

Before James could actually get a chance to respond, the figure had teleported in front of James and his hood was pulled back. To reveal a pale face with black lines here and there and a mad grin on his face.

Im7amdO.png

"BUT LADY LUCK CAN PROVE TO BE QUITE A BITCH WHEN THE UNTESTED TRY THEIR HAND AT THINGS BEYOND THEIR UNDERSTANDING! BUT YOU'RE NOT LIKE THAT ARE YOU?! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT! ISN'T THAT RIGHT MIIIIIIISTER FREEEEEEMAN?!"

James was understandably just a bit terrified.

w2lRK50.jpg

"I..I think you're getting a bit too close for comfort! I-I don't even know you! I mean I didn't even mean to dream! Unless I fell asleep and didn't realize it! But...But..This is gonna be a good dream right?" James's tone seemed like a careful mix of inquisitiveness and fear at just how brazen this strange dream man was. Thankfully, it seemed that this was enough to get the man off his back as he stepped back and tilted his head at James.

"Oh no! Feel free to keep doing as you wish! I mean dreams are like doorways into another plane of existence! But, you'll never know where you'll end up! If you're lucky, they'll be different with every iteration! Kind of like Russian Roulette I suppose. You keep taking a chance until it blows back in your face. Though not literally in this case. Or at least I hope not. But what's wrong James? You seem to be getting a mixed up!"

"W-What do you mean-AAAAAH!!"

n9Oe9Pj.jpg

Shifting up in bed, James quickly threw the covers off as sweat ran down his face. Whatever that had been, it'd been quite an adventure to say the least. He'd seen so many different versions of himself. But they were all twisted and distorted! Maybe this was what dreams were like. Maybe it'd be a good conversation opener when he went to meet the others. As he eventually came to the abandoned house the group used as their impromptu hang-out, James put down the kickstand on his bike and reluctantly made his way in.

Something about this place always gave him the creeps. But hopefully that'd just pass with time. Stepping inside, James began to glance around.

"H-Hello..?"

@Verite

[bg=#7D0541]

AveryHerondale.gif
Avery gave a sideways glance at Luca and Cas, sighing just lightly. She had seen these two boys countless time, and it never failed to amaze her what kinds of things Cassius could make his boyfriend do. The two of them were happily dating, and from her perspective, they'd probably also share the rest of their life together. Something about them was very complete, and just the slightest pang of jealousy filled her heart. Perhaps she also wanted a relationship like that. Even if she knew it was impossible.

Her face was neutral as she turned her gaze back to Haru, and then to Ryder. "Alright, so Haru and I will take her to the hospital. Anyone else want to join us?" Avery was convinced that it would be fine with the two of them. Even if Ryker was larger than the both of them, with the right technique, Avery could carry someone almost twice her own size, so she'd be fine. She looked at Haru as she hooked her arm around Ryder's waist, carefully slinging his arm over her shoulder as to not hurt him too much. The pain was probably making it hard for him to move around.

"We'll borrow the car. Natsume, I mailed the picture and info on the van to the computer, so you can work from there too." She commented, unsure if Natsume had seen her do it, and then she brought Ryder to the car. She got in, signaling with her head at Haru to get in with him in the back seat. It would be better to do it like that in case his condition worsened. They never knew if he might get an infection regardless.

The Tanaka gang had been in contact with Haru's family a few times before, so the most of them knew the location of the hospital. She drove off at a moderate pace. If they got in an accident what good would that do anyone? She was rather calm as she drove, not making much conversation. She was comfortable around Haru, and was happy to not have to sit with Ryder alone. She was not a good conversation partner at all, so she was glad someone like Haru could tag along and talk so she wouldn't have to. The hospital wasn't far, and before she knew it, they had parked in the parking lot. She glanced around before they took Ryder out of the car and around the back, in the back door.

Haru found his brother and they were brought to a small, secluded hospital room. It wasn't the most cheerful place, but it was private. Avery helped Ryder sit down in the bed, stretching her arms to loosen her tense shoulders. She had been stiffened up out of nervousness. She didn't really want to hurt him further and she'd been really focused - and tense, apparently. She sat down in one of the small chairs in the room, rubbing her forehead.

I'm the worst person they can send out to do stuff like this... after all, I look scary as hell, probably. The guy must be terrified of me... well, it can't be helped since Natsume's gotta stay with the others, so I'm not going to complain, but... troublesome.
[/bg]

Ryder got cozy as he could on the hospital bed, even in a private room, he still looked for any cameras or anything that'd hint someone was watching them. Afterall, the task he was about to partake was rather private, as in, he'd not do this unless one of the gang member's lives were in danger. With one slightly shaking hand, he pulled off his motorcycle helmet, setting it on the table next to the bed. It looked like a head staring right into people's souls, but that was besides the point. He gripped his secondary mask, and after a few seconds, he pulled it off to reveal his burn scar covered right side of his face. Though, the scars did look old, as if they'd happened years ago.

He waited for the reactions, most likely going to be sharp intakes of breath or perhaps questions as to how he gained such scars. And he'd have to find some quote to try and answer their questions/explain his scars. Which would take time and effort, such things he barely had. Time he'd have plenty of, seeing as he'll be in the hospital for the time being. But effort would be a problem, sure he wasn't lazy, but it is going to be hard to do much with one arm broken.

So, as he sat there, waiting for the doctors to come and help him, he got his tape recorder ready. As to be prepared to answer questions, ask questions in turn, and be able to converse with Avery, Haru, and the doctors/nurses.

It was slightly cracked, which annoyed him. For now he'd have to get it replaced down the road, but that didn't mean it wouldn't work, but it'd only be a matter of time before it falls apart.

large.jpg

After Ryder had been successfully delivered to the hospital room, Haru excused himself, leaving Avery to watch over Ryder. He felt bad leaving Avery all alone with Ryder, since he knew that she would feel uncomfortable, but Haru couldn't stand to be in the Hospital for any longer than he already had. The disgusting sterile stench of the place intoxicated Haru, and he felt suffocated. He texted Avery that he would be taking a walk, and left to go out... well, where ever his little "escapade" took him. The fresh snow made satisfying "crunches", as Haru strolled along the paved streets, coming close to the shops surrounding. He continued his leisurely paced walk, and felt continent as he passed a little flower shop with Telsa inside....

Telsa?

Haru took a step back as he hid, watching from a far as it registered inside his mind that Telsa Monroe, little sister of Azalea Monroe was in a flower shop. He knew that Telsa was a fan of flowers, so that didn't surprise him. What surprised him was that Ryuuichi Hanayuki, a senior at their school, was standing next to her. Haru was always wary of Ryuuichi. It felt like whenever he was around, he was always watching the gang. This didn't settle well with Haru, since he didn't like the hassle of dealing with people who stuck their nose where they shouldn't. Time passed, and Ryuuichi made no attempt at doing anything other than watch the gang, so eventually Haru stopped caring, but he was still cautious whenever he was around. He quietly watched as Telsa and Ryuuichi chatted away.

Telsa was around the same height as Haru, which made him feel more comfortable around her, and seeing her next to Ryuuichi, who had to be at least 6 feet, was very interesting. Quietly, so as to not attract their attention, Haru continued to watch. Telsa was Azalea's little sister, and if anything happened to her and she found out Haru was around, he would be eaten alive. He still didn't trust Ryuuichi, so he stuck around to make sure Telsa was okay. It wasn't like he could do much if she was in danger, and having to watch over a stupid girl was quite annoying, but the thought of having Azalea, not to mention the wrath of Leon and Vince, quickly made Haru swat away the idea of just leaving, and continuing his cozy walk.

"How annoying" He grumbled to himself, as he got himself comfortable, leaning against the brick wall that concealed him.

:¨·.·¨:
`·..Telsa Monroe
He looked as though he was bitten by some sort of bug and was frantically looking for the ointment to put on when she asked who those people were. She knew that he was hesitating, but she wasn't mean as to point it out bluntly. Luckily for him, she wasn't a customer, so he wouldn't have to worry about her gossiping and telling others about false rumors and what-not. No no, that was Suishou's job. She also, wasn't too fond of violence, but she wasn't scared to stab a person or two. Geez, no wonder she was nicknamed death now. Though, she wasn't any more impressed than she was when he lied. He was as easy to read as an open picture book, huge words splattered on the bottom of the picture. Like it could be the picture of a pencil and the huge word under it that says THIS IS A PENCIL.

Friends, as if he had friends who would purposely mess up the shop this badly and not clean up afterwords. If that were the case, she felt bad for this guy. She may have been small, but she wasn't born yesterday. "Riiight... And I'm guessing that one of those flowers are going to shoot a fireball at me?" She asked, sarcastically. She was pretty sarcastic at times, her bad, but that's what happens when you hang around people who take you for a killer in classes.

Not fun I tell you, not fun.

When he suddenly changed the topic, again, she didn't seem all that impressed, but it was clear that he was trying to avoid the topic, so it was best not to sniff him out on that. He asked about her name, to which she nodded. "Yeah.. My name is Telsa. Nice to meet you, Ryuuichi." She replied. She would call him Ryuu, just for the sake of shortening his name, but she wasn't close enough to him to do that, and that would just be weird if she said it out of the blue. That was, until he said that it was fine to call him Ryuu. That works too.

When he brought up the topic of a boyfriend, she shook her head as she looked up. "I don't have a boyfriend." She clarified, stretching up and looking down for a moment before looking back up. She just did that because she was sort of straining her neck just to look up at him. Ugh, work.

Suddenly the door opened up, and she saw a male who was pretty familiar. In the gang, right? Probably. She waved to him, in her own way of saying 'yo'.

Attachments

• img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 114
[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume turned when she heard the sound of more people coming into the house, seeing that it was Cas with an adorable Luka in his arms. Those two…Natsume turned back to the task at hand, letting the others leave to the hospital. Once they were gone, she turned back to the couple and the rest who were at the house. Hopefully, everything would go fine at the hospital but Natsume could always call some more people in order to cover up the visit. Though, she did need to do one thing first.

She took out her phone, dialed and number and began to speak. "I need a bike cleaned up," she commented to the person over the phone. "If the bike is still usable I'm sure Ryder is going to want it but get it out of sight so no one begins to question it. Thanks." She then hung up and stared at the couple for a moment in thought. Luka really didn't even look like himself; he practically looked like a girl. It was very deceptive…

Natsume looked at the picture that Ryder had taken. "Remi, take a second to stop gawking at your cousin and his boyfriend and look at this picture for me. What do you think? What's being transported?"

Remi took a look at the picture, "Well that's stupid. I wouldn't use that kind of truck for anything. I mean, it would be too obvious for drugs and weapons. They would make them less noticeable and other such things would have more security to them. Either they are really stupid or there's nothing in that thing at all."

"Nothing in it…I see," Natsume said back. "It's a game. There's nothing that they are trying to transport. It was to get one of us out on purpose. I have a feeling they are trying to check us out, learn about each member and what they do. This was only a pawn in their game, trying to use it to bring us out." Natsume crossed her arms. "Though, a queen is the strongest and can make the most moves."

[/bg]

[bg=white]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Remi looked over at the door when Cas and Luka suddenly arrived like a just married couple. A sudden large smile came over 'Mad Prisms' face. "Oh, look at you two! You're so cute!" She shouted, rushing over to the couple to get a good look at Luka. "You're so cute. Let's take a picture. I want to remember it forever. We can frame it and hang it up here in the house." Of course the girl was going overboard but that was just the way Remi was. She was always like that and since Luka was her cousin she was a bit more affectionate to the couple in general.

But, Remi was cut off when Natsume needed her help. She pouted but listened to the gang leader, heading over to look at the picture on the phone. "Well that's stupid. I wouldn't use that kind of truck for anything. I mean, it would be too obvious for drugs and weapons. They would make them less noticeable and other such things would have more security to them. Either they are really stupid or there's nothing in that thing at all," she said to him which seemed to be good enough for what Natsume wanted.

Natsume began to say something that sounded really important. "So, they are trying to get information on us too. That's annoying, so they might try other ways to get the rest of the members out. I guess we should tell everyone about this so that way we get the upper hand on them," Remi commented.

"Yes, and there is one way we can begin this." Natsume began sending a text with a picture. "Purei, I want you to get close to this guy here in this picture and try to find out some information about him." There was a close up of one of the guys inside the truck that was noticeable through the mirror.

Meanwhile, Remi went back to fangirling over the couple who had come in.

Natsume then sent out another text, this time to the whole entire gang. "I want everyone to be at the house tomorrow, we need to discuss some important information that you all need to be aware of."

[/bg]

"Riiight... And I'm guessing that one of those flowers are going to shoot a fireball at me?"

"What?! Oh God no. Although it could really be super cool if that were to happen. Kinda like plants vs zombies!" Ryuuichi said excitedly as he painted an image in his head on how cool his flowers would be if they could shoot fireballs. He could tell that she was just being sarcastic but it didn't affect him one bit.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

Yes. His plan worked. Hopefully he'll be able to keep it up until she decided to leave.

"Really?" Ryuuichi was genuinely surprised that someone as cute as Telsa didn't have a boyfriend yet. "But I'm sure you'd get confessed to alot." He added then realized he was beginning to become the nosy one. "Ah! Sorry. It's none of my business." He apologized to her. Then the bell rang and entered a small boy introducing himself as Bo. Bo? Like a ribbon you tie into a bow? A bow tie maybe? Or like how you use a bow to send an arrow flying to hit a target? No matter what the meaning behind his name was it was still cool.

"Good afternoon, Bo-san. I'm Ryuuichi, is there anything I can do to hel--ah! Telsa-san! Don't move!" Ryuuichi suddenly said to the small girl as his attention was back to her. Apparently there was a bee buzzing around her hairband--thinking that the flowers on her head were real flowers and was enticed to them. "I guess the bee thought the flowers on your head are real. Hold on, I'm going to shoo it away." Fearing that she might get stung or worst--she could kill it--he needed to act fast before anything like that could happened. Worst case scenario, the bee could decide to sting Bo instead. He didn't want those to happened. Not on his watch. Holding onto his broom as if he were holding a baseball bat he started to swing the brooms head over her head. Thinking that with the action he did might scare the bee... it did the exact opposite of what he initially expected. "Get down and cover your ears, Telsa-san, you too Bo-san, I think I made him mad. I don't want either of you to get stung!" He said to Telsa and Bo then began swinging his broom randomly. Hopefully the bee will get the message and fly away before things could get messier than it already is.

By the chaos that is happening inside is much more different from how it may look to someone who would look at the scene from the outside the flower shop. If one had been watching from the distance, it'd looks as if Ryuuichi was beating the shit out of the little girl with his lethal weapon... a broom. Oh my.

large.gif

Haru had just been slumped up against the brick wall, across from the Flower shop, when he saw Bo, the errand boy, enter te flower shop.
Finally he thought. Now Bo was in charge of watching Telsa. As he was about to leave, he suddenly saw Ryuuichi swinging around a broom like a baseball bat, aiming for Telsa.

What the hell is he doing?

Haru quickly jumped from the little spot he had cleared of snow, and ran into the flower shop. Ryuuichi looked confused at Haru's appearance, and started walking towards him, broom in hand.
Haru quickly ran towards Ryuuichi, and aimed for the stomach, hittigng the vital organs. Haru may not be a fighter, but his knowledge of the human anatomy helped to balance that with his precise hits. Ryuuichi stumbled back, dropping the broom and hugging his stomach. Ryuuichi was a giant compared to Haru, so dodging Ryuuichi's grabs would be easy. Surprisingly enough though, instead of reaching for Haru, Ryuuichi just stumbled away and said something about "being back so soon" and "destorying flower shop enough?". Haru hadn't heard all of it. He was too busy looking at Tesla and Bo's faces.

"oh"

realization dawned upon Haru.

Lilith Tokisaki
She walked over the streets with a few big suitcases and a weapon case. She grinned looking around while spinning a butterfly knife through her hands. She saw the house of her gang and knocked on the door loudly
Oooooi! Anyone in there! I am the weapon specialist who arrived today. Let me in already! I'm starving!
She waited for someone to open the door and let her in as she kept spinning her knife around. She thought back of her journey and laughed a little at it. Killing people was fun to her of course

[bimg=fleft|no-lightbox]94678[/bimg]
:¨·.·¨:
`·. Suishou Pureil Konuka
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬
Walking out of the house, she had made her way to town until her phone vibrated gently. Suishou slowly pulled it out, receiving a text from the Gang Leader about how they needed to collect information on or from a guy. He wasn't all too attractive, but it wasn't plain either, so she didn't have any objections. Of course, first she needed to attend the little thing with her friend or else she'll complain that Suishou stood her up. Twirling a lock of her golden hair around her finger tip, she arrived at the meeting spot slightly more earlier than agreed to. About.. an hour or two early? Probably. This gave her enough time to fancy herself up, and they had the little get together by the salon that she worked in, so she was able to walk in and quickly freshen herself up. "Of course, I don't want to look like I"m in a gang after all." She giggled to herself, applying the make up and fixing up her hair before walking out. She looked more cheerful and bubbly once the make up was applied in a different manner, so she decided to alter herself just a slight bit to suit it. By the time she arrived again to the meeting spot, one of the guys who they were suppose to meet up with, were there. He looked... Eerily familiar. He greeted her, and she snapped out of the daze to greet him as well. He didn't look bad. Not attractive, but not plain, just like the guy from the photo-- wait a second.

She quickly pulled out her phone, looking at the text again and silently comparing the two. Finally, she deducted that they were the same person, unless the guy had some sort of twin. "Oh! Yeah.. Sorry about that! I'm a little late, aren't I?" She asked, naively and just a tad bit ditzy like. The male just chuckled and shook his head. She was pretty good at starting a conversation, and she was planning on using her social, seduction, and charisma to get this guy to talk to her. Not too long after talking about a few things, her friend and another guy showed up. Her friend didn't look all that bad-- Not as beautiful as herself, but not bad-- and the guy with her looked more attractive than the guy with Suishou right now. Her friend had her hair tied up in a brown, side pony tail with a cute, pink butterfly pin in her hair. Part of her wanted to groan, as her friend stole her trademark butterfly that people knew her by. She let in a deep sigh, and put on the more genuine-fake smile she could muster. "Hey!" She chimed, but by the time her friend arrived, her expression darkened. "Oh.. Hey! So, are you ready? I'm with him!" She cried out, grabbing onto the arm of her target.

Turns out, that he was the guy that was with her friend, and his friend was paired up with Suishou. She let out a soft groan, as her target at the moment, was her friend's date, as mean as that would sound. First, they were going to see a movie, much to her own dismay. She didn't want to loo like she was trying to steal him from her, but maybe she could

The group of four walked to grab some popcorn, and then she decided to sit on the other side of the boy that her friend was with. Of course, she was being friendly with his friend, so she didn't look suspicious. She could easily pull off an act of affection without feeling anything really. Oh well, time to start her job, and do what she did best. Socialize.

"Riiight... And I'm guessing that one of those flowers are going to shoot a fireball at me?"

"What?! Oh God no. Although it could really be super cool if that were to happen. Kinda like plants vs zombies!" Ryuuichi said excitedly as he painted an image in his head on how cool his flowers would be if they could shoot fireballs. He could tell that she was just being sarcastic but it didn't affect him one bit.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

Yes. His plan worked. Hopefully he'll be able to keep it up until she decided to leave.

"Really?" Ryuuichi was genuinely surprised that someone as cute as Telsa didn't have a boyfriend yet. "But I'm sure you'd get confessed to alot." He added then realized he was beginning to become the nosy one. "Ah! Sorry. It's none of my business." He apologized to her. Then the bell rang and entered a small boy introducing himself as Bo. Bo? Like a ribbon you tie into a bow? A bow tie maybe? Or like how you use a bow to send an arrow flying to hit a target? No matter what the meaning behind his name was it was still cool.

"Good afternoon, Bo-san. I'm Ryuuichi, is there anything I can do to hel--ah! Telsa-san! Don't move!" Ryuuichi suddenly said to the small girl as his attention was back to her. Apparently there was a bee buzzing around her hairband--thinking that the flowers on her head were real flowers and was enticed to them. "I guess the bee thought the flowers on your head are real. Hold on, I'm going to shoo it away." Fearing that she might get stung or worst--she could kill it--he needed to act fast before anything like that could happened. Worst case scenario, the bee could decide to sting Bo instead. He didn't want those to happened. Not on his watch. Holding onto his broom as if he were holding a baseball bat he started to swing the brooms head over her head. Thinking that with the action he did might scare the bee... it did the exact opposite of what he initially expected. "Get down and cover your ears, Telsa-san, you too Bo-san, I think I made him mad. I don't want either of you to get stung!" He said to Telsa and Bo then began swinging his broom randomly. Hopefully the bee will get the message and fly away before things could get messier than it already is.

By the chaos that is happening inside is much more different from how it may look to someone who would look at the scene from the outside the flower shop. If one had been watching from the distance, it'd looks as if Ryuuichi was beating the shit out of the little girl with his lethal weapon... a broom. Oh my.
[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume turned when she heard the sound of more people coming into the house, seeing that it was Cas with an adorable Luka in his arms. Those two…Natsume turned back to the task at hand, letting the others leave to the hospital. Once they were gone, she turned back to the couple and the rest who were at the house. Hopefully, everything would go fine at the hospital but Natsume could always call some more people in order to cover up the visit. Though, she did need to do one thing first.

She took out her phone, dialed and number and began to speak. "I need a bike cleaned up," she commented to the person over the phone. "If the bike is still usable I'm sure Ryder is going to want it but get it out of sight so no one begins to question it. Thanks." She then hung up and stared at the couple for a moment in thought. Luka really didn't even look like himself; he practically looked like a girl. It was very deceptive…

Natsume looked at the picture that Ryder had taken. "Remi, take a second to stop gawking at your cousin and his boyfriend and look at this picture for me. What do you think? What's being transported?"

Remi took a look at the picture, "Well that's stupid. I wouldn't use that kind of truck for anything. I mean, it would be too obvious for drugs and weapons. They would make them less noticeable and other such things would have more security to them. Either they are really stupid or there's nothing in that thing at all."

"Nothing in it…I see," Natsume said back. "It's a game. There's nothing that they are trying to transport. It was to get one of us out on purpose. I have a feeling they are trying to check us out, learn about each member and what they do. This was only a pawn in their game, trying to use it to bring us out." Natsume crossed her arms. "Though, a queen is the strongest and can make the most moves."

[/bg]

[bg=white]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Remi looked over at the door when Cas and Luka suddenly arrived like a just married couple. A sudden large smile came over 'Mad Prisms' face. "Oh, look at you two! You're so cute!" She shouted, rushing over to the couple to get a good look at Luka. "You're so cute. Let's take a picture. I want to remember it forever. We can frame it and hang it up here in the house." Of course the girl was going overboard but that was just the way Remi was. She was always like that and since Luka was her cousin she was a bit more affectionate to the couple in general.

But, Remi was cut off when Natsume needed her help. She pouted but listened to the gang leader, heading over to look at the picture on the phone. "Well that's stupid. I wouldn't use that kind of truck for anything. I mean, it would be too obvious for drugs and weapons. They would make them less noticeable and other such things would have more security to them. Either they are really stupid or there's nothing in that thing at all," she said to him which seemed to be good enough for what Natsume wanted.

Natsume began to say something that sounded really important. "So, they are trying to get information on us too. That's annoying, so they might try other ways to get the rest of the members out. I guess we should tell everyone about this so that way we get the upper hand on them," Remi commented.

"Yes, and there is one way we can begin this." Natsume began sending a text with a picture. "Purei, I want you to get close to this guy here in this picture and try to find out some information about him." There was a close up of one of the guys inside the truck that was noticeable through the mirror.

Meanwhile, Remi went back to fangirling over the couple who had come in.

Natsume then sent out another text, this time to the whole entire gang. "I want everyone to be at the house tomorrow, we need to discuss some important information that you all need to be aware of."

[/bg]

"I thought this was a flower shop? Stop swingin' that damn thing and spray it with some water."

Bo only came in for a break the last thing he expected was for some stranger to start swinging a broom at him. Approaching the counter he swiftly bounced back and bent down with the first swing coming his way.

"Watch it!"

As he continued to bob-and-weave he kept his cool not wanting to make a fool of himself in public. This manner of dealing with the insect got annoying, so Bo stood up to catch the broom, but it stopped mid-swing as Ryuuchi began to walk behind him. The buzzing bee hovered around Bo, until he tossed his hat over it and stomped on it. Looking down at the hat he sighed.

"Man, I liked that hat." Bo's eyes fell onto the Ryuuichi, and then leaning over he saw Haru. He didn't look like he was in there to chill like Bo. "Ah, crap."

Bo clenched his nose and looked down as Haru ran at Ryuuchi, gutting him with laser precision. When it was all over Bo kicked his hat up and held it at his side. When Haru looked confused he shrugged as if to say; You done messed up. At that moment Bo's phone started buzzing. He pulled it out and read the message from Natsume. With a stern look he stared at Haru who must have received the same message.

"Looks like we got to go. I'll see you two there."

Bo then walked out as if he was never there, paying no mind to everyone as he left on his 18-speed bike.

@Citrus @un coin de soleil @JayTheBirdFlyZ

Last edited:
[bg=skyblue]
"Ugh, Cas you idiot..."

"But I'm Lulu's idiot~," Cas replied, despite the word 'idiot' usually used to insult someone, and, therefore, angering them. But Cas knew Luca like he knew all of the vital points to quickly end a life. Or the back of his hand. That's a better metaphor. Plus, how can he be upset when Luca was hiding his, no doubt, red face into his hair? Luca was just too adorable of a human being to be upset at, no matter what he said or did to the assassin. "As to why, I thought everyone should witness Princess Luca," he explained, but said nothing else than that. A long time ago, he had dubbed a crossdressed Luca as 'Princess Luca'. Usually, he'd keep said nickname inside of his head, knowing that Luca would freak out over it, but he'd been so out of it that it slipped his mouth. Jesus Christ, I hope he didn't hear that. Oh, who am I kidding? He definitely heard that.

Fortunately for him, people's reactions and whatever they were talking about before Luca and he had entered stopped Luca from responding to his words. I hope he forgets later on. He was silent as his gaze travelled from person to person, trying to piece together what's happened. He couldn't help but notice how Haru snickered at Luca and the blonde's immediate glare towards him. Those two always seemed to be bickering, but there was a different air around them from when Luca bickered with, or insulted Cas. He saw them as siblings that always fought with one another. The reaction that made him beam brightly was the one from his boyfriend's only relative, though. He couldn't help but agree with her words and her actions, deeming them appropriate.

"Oooh, send me a copy of the picture! I'll hang it up in my house, too," Cas stated, trying to crane his neck to look at the photo that was taken. "Good thing that you took a photo. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do this again. Like, ever," he mumbled to himself. No way was Cas going to let him pull this off a second time in a row. He might be able to get away with other things, but definitely not this. His attention was drawn back to their gang leader when she called for Remi. With furrowed eyebrows, the blue-haired teen blinked in curiosity. As Remi came back and fangirled some more over them, which he secretly basked in, his phone dinged. Not even bothering to check it, he sat up straighter, lifting his chin from Luca's shoulder and not shielding his face anymore. "Uh, Natsume-san...Exactly what is going on right now?" He finally questioned, eyebrows raised as he stared at the brunette.
[/bg]

[bg=pink]
I want everyone to be at the house tomorrow, we need to discuss some important information that you all need to be aware of. Mari Anne blinked owlishly as she continued to eat away at her ice cream. What was going on in the gang? From the text that Natsume had sent out, it seemed pretty serious. God, I knew that I shouldn't have taken a day off. This is why we meet every day at the Headquarters! Now, look! I'm behind on things. Great job, Mari. Little did the brunette know, she wasn't the only one that was behind on what was going on with the gang. Sighing softly, the Cat Burglar returned her phone to its original location inside of the pocket of her overall shorts. Leaning back in her seat, she continued to scoop her French Vanilla ice cream that was decorated with sprinkles and Oreo pieces into her mouth. It was really good and was a nice treat for a nice day. The only thing that would make it even better was having someone to spend it with. She frowned slightly at the thought. I really need friends. Not like I don't have any at all, but I don't have any at the moment. She felt an impulse to go and visit her flower buddy, Ryuu, but something was telling her that she was better off staying at the ice cream parlor. I can't even get my daily dose of flowers! What kind of cruel day is this?! Mari scooped another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth, pouting now. "Hopefully someone senses my distress and comes," she mumbled to herself.
[/bg]

Status
Not open for further replies.