Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rax Rosetta Are you going to be posting soon? The ic's been up for awhile.

Hopefully, everyone's just a little busy and this will pick up the pace at some point. Liable to lose interest otherwise.

May I make a character for this and if so which side should I make one on?

@Nogyseo I have no idea what you want me to do about it. I can't force people to post. Everyone else has positioned themselves out of the main armies where any other character should be at. Short of sending generic scouts out there's not much I can do.

@Dragonslayer Ornstein Yes you can I'd suggest Hoshido but you can do what you want.

@VanceXentan Excuse, but I never said you could or in any way should do anything about it. I was simply making a statement. I'm not posting because my character has no reason to do anything yet, btw. I personally want this rp to succeed so no need for hostility...

I'll make a cs for someone in Hoshido then.

Need some help, I like both of these and would like to know which one you guys would think would be the better pic, I know Hoshido is a japanese styled kingdom but the armor on both and the look of each pic has me scratching my head cause I like em both a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
The second is more along the line of Hoshido I'd pick that personally.

@Baddamobs @Jessica2477 @Rax Rosetta @Uncle Legens Legentis

Bad, and jess are you going to post soon.

Rax you failed to post consistently in other roleplays you've been in with me. If you don't say something soon I'll consider you out of this roleplay.

Uncle are you in this or not? I'm giving you room because you posted for the other versions of this but it's becoming a bit ridiculous now.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
@Baddamobs @Jessica2477 @Rax Rosetta @Uncle Legens Legentis

Bad, and jess are you going to post soon.

Rax you failed to post consistently in other roleplays you've been in with me. If you don't say something so I'll consider you out of this roleplay.

Uncle are you in this or not? I'm giving you room because you posted for the other versions of this but it's becoming a bit ridiculous now.
I should have something come the morning.

I'd like to have a bit more activity. I can understand not posting every day but i'd like to actually get the roleplay moving if possible.

I'd like to have a bit more activity. I can understand not posting every day but i'd like to actually get the roleplay moving if possible.

I can make another post. May be short

@Jessica2477 You can always send one of your wolves to meet Audric who's coming from the north.

My preoccupations have piled up a substantial amount, unfortunately. I'll have to excuse myself out on this one.

@Jessica2477 You can always send one of your wolves to meet Audric who's coming from the north.
My wolves are currently following the Nohrian army on a different path. If Audric is around there, I can have them sniff him out and see what he's up to instead.

Audric further up north as compared to the Nohrian army. He went through a different pass than them. Audric wanted to make sure he didn't run into any Nohrians and cause a conflict. He'd like to see Xander but he knows Nohr's reputation as an army isn't....pleasant let's say.

Forgot to say, post is up. Raphael is less than patient, and Emi's less than patriotic.

Alright well I guess I'll just move everything along real quickly then. The conversation won't go anywhere and no one's going to do anything with each other because everyone isn't where they're suppose to be.

WIP

[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Sheet:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"No reason to worry now is there, it's just five to one odds which I say are favorable enough for us, they won't know what hit em."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name:Kazuma Tachibana[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]End Game Title:Sunlight Spear[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nicknames: Kazuba (mixture of his the first syllables of his first name and the third syllables from his last name[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 26[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Class: spear fighter[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Home country: Hoshido[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance: (Written or picture)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality: Kazuma tends to speak bluntly and matter of factly, to people he either dislikes or distrusts. With those close to him he's seen as either a warm older brother or stern master (despite being no one's "master". He's rather brash, and extremely confident almost to the point of arrogance in his skills with the lance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Biography/history: Kazuma tachibana was born with a spear in his hands....or at least that's what he would tell you anyway, it actually would have been life ending for his mother if he had been. Kazuma was born to the Tachibana family of samurai, they were regulars in the King's army and are faithful servants to the crown. Kazuma, being a dutiful son, tried following in his father's footsteps but found swords to be less than ideal, being trounced in swordplay time and again against his fellow recruits. However he was taking to his spear training at a much more rapid pace and, despite not following in the footsteps of the samurai, joined the army as a spear fighter. At first he felt that he failed his father, however his parents both couldn't have been prouder, he was able to join the army and, in their eyes, maybe make a name for himself above even a samurai within their ranks...his dad even joking that he may even have to bow to his son. This filled the young man with vigor as he trained day in day out with the spear, and patrolled the border between Nohr and Hoshido for a time, he wasn't there when Queen Mokoto brought Prince Corrin before the people of hoshido, welcoming him back to the land he should have been raised in. He heard second hand of the assassination of the queen and sprang into action with the rest of the Hoshidan Army. He is sent ahead of the main army as part of a scouting party to find out just how many Nohrian troops are in the area.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Weapons: Steel Naginata, short spear[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Items: VulneraryX2[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Other: (for anything that I may have missed)[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
He's looking alright so far.

I can't add my pic for him due to being at work is all, plus I might tweak a few things but I believe he is done sans the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.