Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll accept him just write down what he looks like then.

Alright a quick head count here: Who is still in this roleplay? I'm not sure what's up at the moment between people just flat out dropping out without reason, and because of the situation some people have put their characters in I am unsure about the actual amount of people in this? We have jessica, and the new guy but who else?

Alright a quick head count here: Who is still in this roleplay? I'm not sure what's up at the moment between people just flat out dropping out without reason, and because of the situation some people have put their characters in I am unsure about the actual amount of people in this? We have jessica, and the new guy but who else?
I was sort of trying to stick with it, but I have to admit that time constraints on my end have become too great. I reckon I'm going to have to drop, sorry.

Alright well if no one else is here I may need to reboot the roleplay...again...due to lack of players if the others even want to keep going with this.

Do you mind if I make a banner for this RP?

Do you mind if I make a banner for this RP?
Do you mean banner as in an ad for the site, or a banner as just something I can hang up on the top of the OOC? Because in the case of the former we may be better off hard restarting but if you want to keep trying with this one that's fine too.

Do you mean banner as in an ad for the site, or a banner as just something I can hang up on the top of the OOC? Because in the case of the former we may be better off hard restarting but if you want to keep trying with this one that's fine too.

An ad for the site. Restarting the RP is up to you. I just wanted to provide something that could bring more attention whichever you do.

If you like to you can go ahead and try. However I'd wait and see who we still have left.

If you like to you can go ahead and try. However I'd wait and see who we still have left.
Okay.

Here's a little something something then. It's not much but at the least it can be used.

IFBanner.png

@Jessica2477 I'm not sure how many people are still here and i'm sure it's not enough to continue this roleplay. Do you want me to restart the interest check? If you don't want to continue on with this roleplay that's fine if not then I'll probably bring it back some day.

@Jessica2477 I'm not sure how many people are still here and i'm sure it's not enough to continue this roleplay. Do you want me to restart the interest check? If you don't want to continue on with this roleplay that's fine if not then I'll probably bring it back some day.

If you want. I'll still join the RP if you restart the interest check

I'm here my internet at my house was messed up over the weekend and I just got it up adn running last night

Hey, this looks interesting. I'd be game for playing if you'll have me.

Status
Not open for further replies.