• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Asuras Gonna have to be moving soon, so I'm going to have to drop out, sorry. I would try to stay, but I wouldn't be able to keep up pace with everyone because of sporadic internet. And I wouldn't want to slow anything down.

Should I try and control Tristan for the rest of the RP, then...? Or is there another solution?

I mean, I can try and stay along (I hate dropping RPs to begin with), but I'd probably be slower than everyone else due to hectic personal life and whatnot.

I mean, I can try and stay along (I hate dropping RPs to begin with), but I'd probably be slower than everyone else due to hectic personal life and whatnot.

Perhaps you can assign one of us to cover your char whenever you're unable to play regularly?

@all

need you guys' input

I'm thinking of dovetailing w/ Random's suggestion in Berserker's latest post about "blowing Harry's plan into non existence."

ie, Harry tries to keep Berserker discreet, maybe make 'em out to look like Assassin or something (and already, IC posts establish that at least one of the Master/Servant chars may think that)

instead, if Berserker just starts announcing who she is left, right, and center and adding chaos to everything -- perhaps even culminating in the first Servant fight of the RP -- then instead of trying to make Berserker look like Assassin, Harry just tries to have Berserker not announce that he is her Master. in exchange, she gets to fight all she wants. =)

still keeps their relationship secret, adds the first Servant fight we've got, and adds a lot of chaos to what's already a mess in terms to keeping the grail war secret. that certainly dovetails into Berserker's characterization.

what do you guys think?

and we need to figure out how the children play into this, now that they're somewhat captive...

I mean, I'm down for this one and the old one. I'm basically just gonna go with her natural reaction, so...

Also, I don't know how to tell you this, but dead children aren't exactly something you could consider "captive".

@DrowsyPangolin Yo, where you at? Been busy lately or something?

@Razilin
Don't really mind whatever you go for, but Saber would be more prone to thinking that Caster is the opponent behind the child soldiers, not Berserker. Probably would take Berserker's appearance as a cue to leave the scene, really.

@ERode Yeah hey, sorry, works been a little fun lately. I'll get up a post shortly.

@Razilin Harry and Tristan are bound to fight eventually :0

so, who's up to post? furthermore, where do we go from here narratively?

If you don't plan on fighting, it might be pertinent to disperse for the night, considering it was already suggested and how much shit went down in broad moonlight.

Berserker is exercising restraint for once in her life and awaiting instructions.

I'll be posting tomorrow. Sorry for the delays.

Sorry for the delay on my end too folks. Last week got sick for a couple days, had to catch up with work, and then the xpac came out for FFXIV this weekend.

Since I'm leaving this intermittent period before night falls again up to you guys, I'm open for questions pertaining to what you'd like to do or come to know (should your characters attempt investigation in any way).

@Jageroux - Was there anything Tristan wanted to check out/do with Agamede? If he wanted to investigate stuffs, I was thinking they could check the sewers where the creature fled; perhaps see if it left any leads or something.

@Jakers Hell yeah dude. Sewer sleuthing GO

Sun Wukong - Making Monday Mornings Worse For Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.