• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoooooo poppin' in to say @Asuras can you remove either one of the signup tags on the RP? Was going to ignore it at first figuring you'd get around to it but now it's been like a week. I'm getting weirdly triggered/annoyed/insert synonym here everytime I see those conflicting tags when I'm browsing thru the forum so pls.

Sorry, I'm trying to get a post out, but I have three finals crammed into one week and I have to Google the syllabus because I have good teachers like that. I might be a little longer, but if you get impatient, blame it on Wukong's cogs whirring.

Sorry, I'm trying to get a post out, but I have three finals crammed into one week and I have to Google the syllabus because I have good teachers like that. I might be a little longer, but if you get impatient, blame it on Wukong's cogs whirring.

No problem. I'll get a post out tomorrow, even if you don't post, but don't sweat it.

Posted for @Razilin
Harry should ultimately end up escaping unless otherwise attempting to fight, and run right by the cafe. :3

Everyone at the bar go one more round, and in the case Razilin posts before you, your character should notice Harry running by (along with two cloaked kiddos).

So, as cues for our characters to notice something's up, would Harry still be doused in that weird ichor? Roughly how far away are the creatures behind him, if they're giving chase?

I'd say the monster is as far away as plot requires

Untz untz chilvary gogogo.

since there are seemingly two Team Good Guys (Tristan/Lancer and Sylvia/Saber), and Harry is the only one with a motivation even remotely off the Good Guy alignment, anyone opposed to me being the designated "villain"/antihero?

if we go that route, we'll need to discuss how the coming encounter between Team Good Guys goes with Harry now being in the open

I'm for harry lying left and right and directing everyone against the Creepy Children and their Cthulhuoid Familiar while also plotting everyone's deaths ;)

it seems reasonable for all three Master/Servant teams to target down the Creepy Children given that they seemingly deployed a very large and dangerous familiar in a city, thus threatening the secrecy of the Grail War

I'd be fine with Harry being the 'villain' (alongside his batshit crazy monkey). He always gave a sort of 'Lawful Neutral' vibe to me anyways, though his intentions for doing anything to win could be for a greater cause.

Either way, I'd be fine with that idea.

I'm fairly certain the female half of Team Monkeying Around is firmly a Good Guy, as opposed to Harry's Lawful Neutral

I imagine if this goes on long enough, there's going to be some dramatic tension and possible conflicts within Team Monkeying Around....

tagged @Random to confirm

Wukong, as far as I can understand, is Chaotic Neutral (says so in her profile, too). She mostly does whatever the hell she wants, not really caring what happens as a result of her actions. She's only caring about Harry at the moment because of the whole master dealio, and he's giving her food.

It's pretty late at night, so I'm not sure what you mean by 'broad daylight'? Unless you mean 'broad daylight' as more of a generic term for 'out in public'.

@DrowsyPangolin Not gonna make a post for it, but you can mention Gawain stepping up to get ready to kill a bitch (the anime 'showing his killing intent' and all that).

made some minor edits

because you're location is a café serving breakfast, I thought it was early am

I forgot all of you went dead of night and it just happens to function like an IHOP

Man, Iwaku is dropping the ball on showing my notifications.

@ERode Gotcha. I'll probably wait for the next Tristan post first tho.

@Razilin Now that I think about it, we really should've tried to kick this Grail War off in a Waffle House. Fate/ Real Breakfast Hours.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that Waffle Houses are a US only thing, so finding one in Japan might be a bit difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Planned on posting tonight but got caught up with heavier traffic and housework again, so I'll have to put it off to tomorrow. Dx

posted

obviously, harry's trying to pull the wool over Team Good Guys

for a while, it might be fun to have Team Saber and Team Lancer believe that Harry is the master of Assassin, while Berserker's master is unknown

you guys good with running that subplot for a few rounds?

though we'd obviously have to discuss/plan out how that deception eventually gets discovered

@Random
@ERode
@Asuras
@Jakers
@DrowsyPangolin
@Jageroux

Well, if Asuras is cool with it, Wukong could always shapeshift into a Hassan to keep up the facade. It's not out of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.