Status
Not open for further replies.
@DrowsyPangolin
Used on humans, her potions will have noticeably staggering effects. However, if used on a Servant, their effects will be noticeably diminished, as the magnitude of their effects are weighed less in a Servants already magical body. I will permit her to have a much more limited number of "super potions" of each kind that might be used for servants to achieve greater effect.

Accepted though!

@Razilin
Maintain that great writing of your CS and I'm all for you joining (admittedly your out-of-CS posting had me worried your writing skills were not up to snuff for what I expected in the roleplay).

Hahaha haha haha

You'll find out why I'm laughing after IC comes up

Reactions: Illin
Woah I wasn't blatantly ignored? Damn that brings a tear to my eye.

You may want to put up some kind of copy of all accepted CS' s onto the original post for easy reference for players with all the mods that seemed to have been needed

Or bookmark the posts, again for reference; I'm told that's a a thing, but I never learned to do it

Also how are we assigning master-servant pairings

@DrowsyPangolin
Used on humans, her potions will have noticeably staggering effects. However, if used on a Servant, their effects will be noticeably diminished, as the magnitude of their effects are weighed less in a Servants already magical body. I will permit her to have a much more limited number of "super potions" of each kind that might be used for servants to achieve greater effect.

Accepted though!

@Razilin
Maintain that great writing of your CS and I'm all for you joining (admittedly your out-of-CS posting had me worried your writing skills were not up to snuff for what I expected in the roleplay). When it comes to his history, it would suffice to say he appears to be the most exceptional mage of those accepted thus far. I'm willing to give him a pass, under the pretense that I hope you'll exercise good roleplaying judgement in using him.

Cool deal. I kind of expected that to be the case. Well, I'm excited to get started!

You may want to put up some kind of copy of all accepted CS' s onto the original post for easy reference for players with all the mods that seemed to have been needed

Or bookmark the posts, again for reference; I'm told that's a a thing, but I never learned to do it

Also how are we assigning master-servant pairings

Already did x3.

Randomly.

Aaaaand the pairings are up on the front page.

Already did x3.

Randomly.

Aaaaand the pairings are up on the front page.

So you put the MacGyver inspired master with the genderflipped Chinese trickster culture hero?

Team Sun Wukong is OP because Noble Phantasm + duct tape

#itsonlikeSunWukong

(damn thats much snappier than what i came up with)

@Random - we need a snappy team name. how about Banana Band?

IC is up! CLOSED SIGNUPS - Fate/Ichorum || フェイト / イコラム - IC

First posts should be the good ol' summoning scene for you and your partner. Servant first, Master first, doesn't matter. Try and get these done relatively quick though, so we can get to interaction between teams soon, and stave off any stagnation that might occur if everyone stays away too long.

@Razilin @DrowsyPangolin @Jageroux
As Masters, and upon completing the summoning ritual, your characters will come to find that their three command seals have strangely produced a fourth command seal, though it is blackened and distorted. You know not what its purpose is, but can "feel" that it is at least "useable" like the other command seals.

No fancy smancy graphics for Master-Servant duos? Here, Asu, have all my disappointment.

And I'll be waiting for summoning before my postings, cause glorious procrastination.

No fancy smancy graphics for Master-Servant duos? Here, Asu, have all my disappointment.

And I'll be waiting for summoning before my postings, cause glorious procrastination.
Looks like you got 0 time to procrastinate, buddy.

Cuz you just got summoned.

Golden Goons, let's gooooo.

Also, I'd recocmmend using that duct tape on Wukong's mouth, as it'll stop her from blabbering out her true name, and it'll preserve your sanity meter by roughly 40%. She might eat it or something, but it's worth a try??

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Razilin and Random
@Razilin @DrowsyPangolin @Jageroux
As Masters, and upon completing the summoning ritual, your characters will come to find that their three command seals have strangely produced a fourth command seal, though it is blackened and distorted. You know not what its purpose is, but can "feel" that it is at least "useable" like the other command seals.

just saw this now. after @Random posts, I can address the fourth command seal thing

Oh boy, IC up. Gotta paste before Rode, gogogo.
I'll say too though that multiple layers can't be broken at once, and must be broken in order. What order should they be?
I feel like it makes sense to do it reverse chronological order, so wine, then pills, then peaches, then name, then sealing.

This is pretty much what he should have expected to happen when he summoned a hyperactive autistic furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.