G

Gands

Original poster
upload_2017-5-4_22-41-46.png

Gotham City. Since everything changed, it went from being just another crime-infested pit of a city to being the capital of New Jersey - and still crime-infested. Only difference now, is some people get paid by the government to add to that infestation. Politicians. People who think that because people punched a piece of paper saying, I think you're right for this job, that gives them the right to do whatever it is they want, as long as their adoring public never finds out about it. Sometimes even after

upload_2017-5-4_22-53-46.png

Not that Gotham doesn't still have it's share of trashy, slum-ridden neighborhoods. It does, even with that fancy new monorail zipping all around town like some demented theme park ride. I gotta admit though, a lot harder to dispose of a body via train 'accident' when you have to get 30 feet up in the air to do it. These are the neighborhoods that I cover. For some reason, I, and a select few other people, lucky or not, can remember how things were before. There were no Avengers, no SHIELD, no Daily Bugle or Spiderman. Or... and this is going to sound crazy, but there's these turtle guys who live in the sewers across the river. I swear, I saw one. Wearing a mask. Isn't that rich? As if a little swath of cloth across your face was going to hide you were some sort of mutant half human half turtle. People here, they need answers. Thankfully, I can answer them. Who am I? They call me..."

upload_2017-5-4_22-55-40.png

" The Question "

This thread is part of the Epic Mashup clan, please go there and see how to get started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grady Murtaugh aka Corvus

Grady again listening to his earpiece, nodded mostly to himself. He would really enjoy getting his hands on Riddler, but he kept his cool for now.

" We'll take Switch as our answer Riddler!."

@Michale CS @Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ms.Ezra

"Your voice indicates possible split personalities. What information could you possibly provide?" Nara responsed as Bazzle took a seat infront fo her. The disguised Sir unit passively scanned the individual before relaying the information to Nara's Pak.

Scraps Analysis.gif
"Oh I know may things... many things! Just ask us!" Scraps replied, with a giggle.

"Hm... You are wrong. This is my home. You must have me confused with some other.... creature?" Nara spoke to the woman.

"No, you are an alien. Scraps can tell. She can always tell. She met your kind before. So has her friend Madcap. Yes he has." She did a twirl around and sang, "Zim, Zim, Zalabim!"

One more twirl and she pointed at the cat. "You, SIR, are a Robot Cat!!" Scraps laughed and ran off. A quick scan would tell the Irken that the woman was headed toward a part of Gotham known as the Garment District.

@Angelic Fusion

Grady again listening to his earpiece, nodded mostly to himself. He would really enjoy getting his hands on Riddler, but he kept his cool for now.

" We'll take Switch as our answer Riddler!."

"Excellent! I must say I do appreciate your name Corvus. Also, the raven is a terribly clever bird. Uses tools, did you know that? Yes, much cleverer than say... a Robin. But now all you have to find out which switch is which! One switch changes their fate from death to sleep. Of course it wouldn't be fair to give you eight minutes to find that one switch in this huge facility. So I'll give you a clue." Riddler said over the PA.

"I can be roasted but I'm not a turkey.
I can be ground but I'm not pepper.
I can be pressed but I'm not a button.
I can be brewed but I'm not beer.
I'm a bean but I'm not usually eaten."

Just then, a distant but familiar sound came to them, the rythmic whump of helicopter blades. From above. To top that off, it sounded like a large diesel truck engine was just started, in the direction of the front of the asylum. Were either of these Arcade and Riddler's escape paths? Or none?

KarolinaBanner002.jpg

Kar's little jog of exploration slows as she comes to some… very big doors. She strides towards them, her thin brows furrowed as she looks along them. She could probably bust through… eventually… a soft sigh escapes her lips as she tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear. "Radioactive… warning… radiation suits… what the heck are they keepin in there?" For a moment she considers getting in there. She's been told her body absorbs radiation… well most forms of it. She's not sure if the radiation dangers behind these doors would be the kind she could withstand. She huffs softly and is about to speak into her comms when she hears the New England accent over the comms.

She turns slowly as she listens to the woman, as she says she's the power source. Damnit. She looks around herself for anything useful… and frankly she doesn't know what to do. Does she go through those doors? Does she keep looking? Maybe Chase was right and she really is just a dumb blonde…

"Uh.. guys.." she says softly, her stern gaze looking back towards the doors. "I found some big doors with radiation warnings all over 'em. Did ya hear that woman? She said she's the power for the traps. I don't know what to do guys. I'm sorry but I don't know if I should try through these doors…" She does sound distressed. But only because she is, as of this moment, the weak link in their chain. She was no good with the riddles, and she's being even less useful in regards to the hostages. Her form starts to glow brightly once more as she lifts off the ground a few feet.

She hears the last riddle, and something pops into her head. Something she watched Nico do every single morning they were together. "Hey is he talkin about coffee beans? I mean that kinda makes sense… is... is that a clue too? Should I head to the cafeteria place or go through these doors?" She pauses as she frowns at herself. She sounds so dumb. "You guys just tell me what to do…" She says softly over their linked comm units.

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider

Grady cocked his head for a moment.

Into his communicator ...

"Damnit, Amazon's,there is some sort of big Deisel near the front of this place, please investigate. Lucy, there is a Helicopter near the roof, please check it out. Disable these vehicles if possible please. "

Grady was apparently tired of waiting around and moved to the nearby security room.

"Riddler, the answer is coffee bean.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS @Camleen @Ms.Ezra

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln looked over at the timer and paused, debating what to do next. It seemed Corvus was giving the answer which gave the man time to think. He highly doubted that either were their escape routes and they still need to find the area to flip the switch. Lincoln tapped Corvus on the shoulder after he wrote something down. " That was a clue to where the switch as located, but I don't think it is the actual switch. I think we need to find it. He hoped he was wrong, but he felt he was right.

@Gands @Michale CS @Camleen @Ms.Ezra

Invader Nara

Watching the woman take off Nara felt her words resonate in her head "Zim.... Zim.... Zim..." eyes narrowing her thoughts immediately began to trail towards a more hostile intent. "Bazzle, Defensively mode on standby." Nara ordered her Sir unit. Mouth twitching slightly she couldnt resist the urge to figure out how the alien ticked. No brain activity.... perhaps... oh no to many possibilities.

Nara took a deep breath as she straightened herself out. Taking her time she followed behind the walking creature letting Bazzle take the lead as she tracked it to the garment district. Holding a holopad in her hands she looked around before tapping it and causing it to fold up. "Garments... clothes an interesting combination." The Invader thought. "Bazzle, scan for Irken technology."
@Michale CS

Reactions: Michale CS
Grady was apparently tired of waiting around and moved to the nearby security room.

"Riddler, the answer is coffee bean."

"Your team is really good at this!" some clapping can be heard through the PA. "Maybe you'll save them after all!"

"Damnit, Amazon's,there is some sort of big Diesel near the front of this place, please investigate. Lucy, there is a Helicopter near the roof, please check it out. Disable these vehicles if possible please. "

Any of the Mollys that were still outside would see not one but two large trucks pull around front. One was an 18-Wheeler and the other was a smaller bobtail truck. Both drivers looked like they were dressed like the Riddler.
truck-at-night.jpg
bobtail.jpg

If Lucy (or indeed any Molly outside) got to the rooftop there was a helicopter on the helipad, rotors turning and ready to take off again it was hard to see who if anyone was inside the helicopter as the windows were tinted. (( unlike the picture below ))

oscorpcopter.jpg

Suddenly, alarms went off all over the asylum and all of the security doors began closing and locking, gates also dropping from the ceiling in places. Steel shutters started lowering over the windows as well.

Arcade, who had been silent until now spoke up. "I've just activated all of the lockdown procedures. But of course you could turn them off again... if you had the password. I wonder what that could be? Well, yes, another Riddle since you are so good at them.

A riddle, easily solved.
Red breasted.
Only one in a field of many.
Born in an egg.
Inspired to sing.

Now gather the letters and tell me what I mean"

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen @Ms.Ezra

r0yRrtX.jpg
"Hey is he talkin about coffee beans? I mean that kinda makes sense… is... is that a clue too? Should I head to the cafeteria place or go through these doors?"

Molly Prime had been in the middle of convening with her clones when Karolina solved the riddle for them. "Good job Gorgeous. We'll get through this for sure."

Molly Three was the nearest to the incoming diesel trucks, and Molly Four ran to join. Molly Prime was nearest the helipad, but since there wasn't a direct access to it, she had to get back up the fire escape where she'd first met up with the others, Molly Two on her heels. The pair made it to the helicopter, guns drawn. Molly Prime had hers trained on the entrances to the helipad, while Molly Two ran to the helicopter intent on ripping the pilot from the seat.

Meanwhile Molly Four and Three kept cover. Three around the corner from the 18-wheeler, Four crouched behind a parked staff car as they awaited orders.

"Corvus. We got eyes on three vehicles, It's most likely the chopper is their getaway, but the trucks are waiting on something too." She paused and closed her eyes, visualizing the latest riddle and having her brain work on it. In a second, she added "And the answer is A Robin. They think they're a couple of geniuses, but I'm four and more."

@Gands @Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln nodded, when the others said it was a Robin. It made perfect sense to him and he realized that each riddle had given a hint to the last in some way. Hmm...he wrote down something again. ' I think we should get more people on the helicopter. A robin flies as does a helicopter.' He hoped he was right.

@Camleen @Ms.Ezra @Gands

KarolinaBanner002.jpg

When Corvus conveys her answer… she lets out a loud gasp and shakes her head quickly as she speaks in a panicked tone. "Oh! No no don't take my answer! It's prolly wrong! I'm not good with riddles!" She sounds panicked. And she dreads what she might hear next. Like she was wrong and those people just got killed because of her. But… Molly Prime says she did a good job… and it wasn't sarcasm! "Oh! Yay!" She says as she claps her hands, looking around herself slowly. She smiles proudly of herself, glad she could actually contribute for once.

But she ducks a little as the alarm goes off, and all of the monitors around her start to show a red screen. She turns and sees a security door starting to close, and she gasps as she now races towards it, her form glowing brightly. "If you can hear me energy lady, I'll be back for you! I promise!" She draws a hand back and then thrusts it forward, a wave of shimmering energy launching from her hand. It stops between the doors as they close, holding them open. She's getting very good with her 'force fields'. She doesn't know what else to call it. She passes through the jammed door quickly, and she does the same for the second security door she comes across. She barely makes it, but she makes it.

She hears Corvus' order about the helicopter… as far as she knows she's the only flyer. Something she just realized and makes her feel very good/very special. She doesn't get to the next security door in time to get through it… and it looks too tough to just break through. She could, but it would take an hour. And she doesn't have an hour. She lands suddenly, her head jerking upwards. She draws her hands down, and then thrusts her fists towards the ceiling. It explodes upwards with a pulse of shimmering energy. Karolina launches herself upwards through the whole she made… and she continues to do that for a few more floors. And finally the roof of the Asylum has a hole in it, and Karolina launches herself upwards through it.
But… she nearly runs into the helicopter blades. That woulda been messy. Her form is bright in the night's sky, you could even see the glow from the ground. She narrows her eyes at the helicopter as she now lands on the roof, and she now strides towards it. Her hands raise, her fingers spread towards the helicopter. And as she stops not 10 feet from it, the glowing energy of her body seems to pour through her fingers. That energy seems to form tendrils, wrapping around the front part of the helicopter. Under it, up its, and then back down. The whole thing isn't covered… but she focuses on keeping the intake manifolds covered/clogged, and the doors of the helicopter blocked. She may not be smart, but she thinks the helicopter's engine will choke if it doesn't have any air to be taken in.

The Majesdian energy her body gives off… it's wholly unique in the universe. It has never been broken by anything less than Galactus himself. So long as she has power, the energy ribbons she has wrapped about the front part of the helicopter will remain. "I think I got the helicopter grounded! And whoever's inside all trapped!" She shouts so her voice is heard over the rotor blades.

The pair made it to the helicopter, guns drawn. Molly Prime had hers trained on the entrances to the helipad, while Molly Two ran to the helicopter intent on ripping the pilot from the seat.

Seconds after the Molly's arrive at the copter, Karolina bursts through the ceiling and encases the vehicle in energy, making it impossible to rip anyone out of anything. They did, however, make out a black woman and a Hispanic man in the front part of the copter.

The Majesdian energy her body gives off… it's wholly unique in the universe. It has never been broken by anything less than Galactus himself. So long as she has power, the energy ribbons she has wrapped about the front part of the helicopter will remain. "I think I got the helicopter grounded! And whoever's inside all trapped!" She shouts so her voice is heard over the rotor blades.

"Oh no she didn't!" Quoth Mariah Dillard from inside that UsCorp ( formerly OsCorp) helicopter. "Take her out, Shades. We were promised that little dynamo and we aren't going home without her." Of course, unless one had super hearing no one besides Shades heard that.

Shades calmly set up the M25-MIDAS, loading it with an AP round. The combination of the special weapon and the ammo was proven to be able to through and through an APC, front to back, through the engine block.

He considered a head shot but there are some lines even he wouldn't cross and killing children is one of them. He lined up a shot on the very easy glowing target's shoulder and fired.

It passed through the "bulletproof" windscreen of the helicopter, and, if it hit, into and out of Karolina's shoulder, and who knows where it went from there, as it had a good mile to travel at speeds fast enough to cause harm.

In case that wasn't enough to loosen the girl's grip on the chopper, he lined up a second shot while Mariah pulled on the mask to match the rest of her suit. One very reminiscent of T'Challa, the Black Panther. Of course it was very like it. Just a few months ago she and Shades had stolen the schematics and made a suit for Dillard, which she had yet to field test. Makeda, it was called, after the Queen of Sheba.

Dillard roared in rage as she shredded the rest of the windscreen - which was not entirely covered in the energies as those were around the obvious exits and she had just made a new one.

"You best stay out of my way, girls, l'll gut you and throw your asses to the guard dogs for a snack." Makeda growled.

@Ms.Ezra
@Camleen

Last edited:

Grady, now with Lincoln in the up stairs security room. Using his radio communicator, he changes the channel.

"Commissioner Gordon, Riddler and Arcade have trapped the Asylum. There is a Helicopter taking off from the facility. Number on the tail, n-4-7-6-d-h. One white medium sized Box truck, one white Semi with large white trailer. "

He then starts working on the control system, finding the correct spot to put in the release code a-r-o-b-I-n.

His other task is using the security system to fine the break room, someplace where coffee is. Bear in mind Grady is a professional security system guy. He tries to remain calm and together.

"Sparky, try to find that woman, the one powering the traps."

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen @Ms.Ezra

Grady, now with Lincoln in the up stairs security room. Using his radio communicator, he changes the channel.

"Commissioner Gordon, Riddler and Arcade have trapped the Asylum. There is a Helicopter taking off from the facility. Number on the tail, n-4-7-6-d-h. One white medium sized Box truck, one white Semi with large white trailer. "

He then starts working on the control system, finding the correct spot to put in the release code a-r-o-b-I-n.

His other task is using the security system to fine the break room, someplace where coffee is. Bear in mind Grady is a professional security system guy. He tries to remain calm and together.

"Sparky, try to find that woman, the one powering the traps."

Gordon answered groggily. "It's nearly midnight, Covfefe... er, Corvus. I'll patch you into the dispatcher." after a moment or two he got to repeat his information to a priority dispatcher who put out the proper APBs.

The code was right, and the doors began opening again.

Outside, both trucks began to drive toward the entrance gates of Arkham, gunning their engines. But the rate they accelerated at made it clear that both of the trucks were laden down with some kind of heavy load.

After his request to Lincoln, a familiar voice chirped over the comm. "No need! Thanks, buddy! That was just the outside line I needed! I'm gonna bail. Toodles! MWAH!" then the comm sort of fried as she retraced the connections and traveled as electricity out of the Asylum and to Gordon's house. From there, she quickly hopped onto the power lines and from there... who knows?

Lincoln's senses for electricity verified Livewire's escape.

@Camleen @Ms.Ezra @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

r0yRrtX.jpg

And as she stops not 10 feet from it, the glowing energy of her body seems to pour through her fingers. That energy seems to form tendrils, wrapping around the front part of the helicopter. Under it, up its, and then back down. The whole thing isn't covered… but she focuses on keeping the intake manifolds covered/clogged, and the doors of the helicopter blocked. She may not be smart, but she thinks the helicopter's engine will choke if it doesn't have any air to be taken in.

Molly Two stopped in her tracks as she saw the helicopter become entangled by the tendrils of energy. She'd been ready to force her way in anyway she could, and put the pilot out of commission. But this appeared to be working. Then the deafening crack of a high-powered weapons firing nearly sent both running towards the back of the helicopter. When the woman growled her warning, Molly Prime peered around the left side at her. "Great, a knockoff Black Panther." She grumbled and yelled to Kar, unaware that the shot had been aimed at her and therefore uncertain of her fate "Karolina! Don't just hold it, crush it!"

Meanwhile,

At the front Molly Three and Four engaged the trucks from a distance, as they assumed the vehicles would be loaded down with explosives. Both came out of their cover with guns ready, shooting at the front tires first, then the engines, unloading their clips and resuming their cover to reload.

@Gands @Michale CS @Camleen

• Useful
KarolinaBanner002.jpg

Karolina's head bows down a little as she stares up at the chopper, unaware that Molly is on the other side. She can feel the forces of the machine fighting against her hold, but it's going nowhere. Maybe she should really disable it, not just keep it grounded. She could certainly just destroy the rotor blades… but with how fast they're spinning, that act could really injure someone. She's not sure exactly what will happen, but she starts to compress the tendrils around the air intake manifold, trying to crush it. And as she focuses on that, a gunshot rings out in the night.

She cries out in utter pain as her body jerks back, and she is actually spun around. Her right hand comes up to grasp her left shoulder as the bullet tears through her shoulder. In through the front, and out the back with enough force to knock Karolina down. The tendrils dissipate, and she reverts to her human form as she falls. She lands on her stomach, her forehead hitting the roof a little too hard. And she almost is thrown right off of that roof all together, landing 3 feet from the edge.

Karolina rolls onto her right side, her hand grasping her shoulder tightly, her knees drawing up. She feels… well there's a TON of pain, for one. But she also feels… woozy. Almost lightheaded. Blooded flows from the wound down her arm and the front of her pale yellow shirt as she lays there. She tries to push herself up, but nothing doing. She grits her teeth as her eyes are closed tight, tears trickling down her face.

"h…help…"

She whispers into the comms, her strained voice full of emotion. Of course... could it even be heard over the chopper's engine? But the blood from the wound starts to go from gushing to a slow flow, as if the wound were clotting amazingly fast. Which is kind of what's happening. The bullet wounds themselves, should someone be able to see, give off a soft white glow. And her blood itself… if there's enough light to actually see it, seems to almost sparkle. It's still red (as blood will be), but it almost looks like there's metallic paint in it, giving off a glistening quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gands
"Seriously, will you let the whole Siobahn Smythe thing go already? Especially if you are going to also keep on me about never meeting Squirrel Girl. That's not. even...eh, hold on a moment."

The Red Panda's monitoring devices having picked up on the APB, Tyler Fenwick attempted to hang up on his grandmother

"Sorry, Mother Hen, but it seems adventure's calling my name right here in Northwest Gotham...though why the keep the Asylum so close to the airport I'll never know...and seriously, stop staying up at night just to nag me about small details in my social life. You ARE over 90 years old for pity's sake, at least get a full night's sleep for once. Panda out."

Red Panda scanned the area over Arkham with his powerful binoculars, locating the helicopter on time to see the girl falling from it and then out of line of sight. At the same moment he was close enough to see the action and too far away to make difference.

and thus it begins the Red Panda thought, as he plotted the most efficient course to his next adventure.

Reactions: Gands
KarolinaBanner002.jpg

Karolina's head bows down a little as she stares up at the chopper, unaware that Molly is on the other side. She can feel the forces of the machine fighting against her hold, but it's going nowhere. Maybe she should really disable it, not just keep it grounded. She could certainly just destroy the rotor blades… but with how fast they're spinning, that act could really injure someone. She's not sure exactly what will happen, but she starts to compress the tendrils around the air intake manifold, trying to crush it. And as she focuses on that, a gunshot rings out in the night.

She cries out in utter pain as her body jerks back, and she is actually spun around. Her right hand comes up to grasp her left shoulder as the bullet tears through her shoulder. In through the front, and out the back with enough force to knock Karolina down. The tendrils dissipate, and she reverts to her human form as she falls. She lands on her stomach, her forehead hitting the roof a little too hard. And she almost is thrown right off of that roof all together, landing 3 feet from the edge.

Karolina rolls onto her right side, her hand grasping her shoulder tightly, her knees drawing up. She feels… well there's a TON of pain, for one. But she also feels… woozy. Almost lightheaded. Blooded flows from the wound down her arm and the front of her pale yellow shirt as she lays there. She tries to push herself up, but nothing doing. She grits her teeth as her eyes are closed tight, tears trickling down her face.

"h…help…"

She whispers into the comms, her strained voice full of emotion. Of course... could it even be heard over the chopper's engine? But the blood from the wound starts to go from gushing to a slow flow, as if the wound were clotting amazingly fast. Which is kind of what's happening. The bullet wounds themselves, should someone be able to see, give off a soft white glow. And her blood itself… if there's enough light to actually see it, seems to almost sparkle. It's still red (as blood will be), but it almost looks like there's metallic paint in it, giving off a glistening quality.
It had been almost a year since Harper retired from the crime fighting business.

There were many reasons why she did. First and foremost, so she could take care of her little brother Cullen. Secondly, she had graduated high school and had to attend college. As of now, Harper had graduated college with a masters in engineering and had opened up her own shop in downtown Gotham. The shop would probably be closing down soon, though, as she had a job interview with Tony Stark himself coming up in the next few weeks. But now Cullen had gone off to college in Central City, leaving Harper to an empty apartment all on her lonesome.

On this fine day, Harper was just eating pizza on the couch and watching some TV when she got a call from... Alfred? Why was he calling her?

tumblr_inline_n9fq3krp2u1sypacu.png

"Yo, Alfred! Long time no see!" Harper exclaimed over the phone. It had been about a year since she had last talked to the old man, so she was of course happy to hear from him again.

"Ah... hello Ms. Row. The retired life has been treating you well, I presume?" The butler asked in the same monotoned voice as ever.

"You bet your ass it has! Cullen went off to a good college, I got my masters in engineering, and I'm even going to New York to get a job interview from Tony friggin' Stark himself in like two weeks."

"That is very good to hear, Ms. Row. However, I'm afraid that this isn't exactly a social call. You see, The Riddler and some other brutes have escaped from Arkham and--"

"Lemme guess, you want me to go help stop them?" Harper asked, her voice sounding less ecstatic and moreso annoyed.

"That's the idea, yes."

"Nope. Not happening. Tell Bruce to get off his lazy Bst-Ass and do it himself." Harper commented, about to hang up and go back to eating pizza all on her lonesome.

"Well you see, Master Bruce is out of town dealing with some, shall we say, 'personal issues.' "

"Then have Tim or Dick handle it!"

"I'm afraid that they both have other matters to attend to as well, Ms. Row."

There was a long pause over the call, before around fourth seconds later a loud groan was heard from Harper's end. "Ugh... y'know what? Fine. But tell Bruce that he'd better be paying me overtime for this." The punk commented dryly as she left to go suit up into her old Blue Bird costume. Though, in all honesty, Harper was actually sorta happy to be fighting crime again. Sure the retired life was great and all, bit there was a sort of unmatched thrill that she got from punching some random two-bit gangster in the throat that she didn't get from just laying around and eating pizza or fixing cars all day.

Eventually, Harper had suited up and had hopped in her old Batwing (which she kept at an unmarked warehouse). Harper smiled when she heard the engine roar, a wave of nostalgia hitting her hard.

"Uhm... Alfred, you never told Bruce that I kept his spare Batwing, right?" Harper asked as the jet began to slowly lift into the air.

"Ms. Row, there have been very few secrets I have kept from Master Bruce over the years. This is one of them."

"I'll just take that as a 'yes', then." Harper said before the large jet had fully taken off and flown to the location of where the helicopter fight was currently going down.

---

Harper soon reached her destination via the plane and saw that a few other costumed heroes were dealing with some chopper and guns.

"Pfft, this is it?" She asked sarcastically as the cockpit on the Batwing began to open slowly. Placing the large jet on autopilot, Harper quickly made sure that the helicopter in question was targeted before jumping out and landing on the rooftop with relative ease. As she did this, the Batwing would have opened fire on said helicopter. Unbeknownst tp Harper, there was someone on their side in there instead of a bunch of looneys.

Once Harper had landed on the roof, she noticed that one of the people already present had been shot! Breaking out in a slow jog over to her, the pink managed to grab her by the shoulders and drag her to cover. Once she did so, Harper looked down at her and smiled.

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Hey, I'm Harper. Now I ain't got a lotta time to explain, but basically Batman sent me to help you guys out with this. Now I'm gonna need you to hold still, alright?" Harper said as she basically began patching up Karolina's bullet wound.

@Camleen @Michale CS @Gands @Ms.Ezra

Invader Nara

Watching the woman take off Nara felt her words resonate in her head "Zim.... Zim.... Zim..." eyes narrowing her thoughts immediately began to trail towards a more hostile intent. "Bazzle, Defensively mode on standby." Nara ordered her Sir unit. Mouth twitching slightly she couldnt resist the urge to figure out how the alien ticked. No brain activity.... perhaps... oh no to many possibilities.

Nara took a deep breath as she straightened herself out. Taking her time she followed behind the walking creature letting Bazzle take the lead as she tracked it to the garment district. Holding a holopad in her hands she looked around before tapping it and causing it to fold up. "Garments... clothes an interesting combination." The Invader thought. "Bazzle, scan for Irken technology."
@Michale CS

Speak his name and he will appear.

Yes, none other than our good 'ole Irken pal Zim was also in the Garmet District. He was actually looking for Gir at this point in time, who had run off on a sugar high or something.

images

"Excuse me, fellow human. Have you seen my dog nearby? I think he has run off somewhere, no doubt with other human filthies." Zim asked Nara in an attempt to sound normal, unaware that he was speaking to a fellow Irken invader.

@Angelic Fusion

Grady spends precious minutes wrestling with the system trying to figure out where Riddler is. Accessing the system, reading various screens. Finding only many duplicates

" Sparky, I don't think the bastard is even here. Find those people and get them out of here."

On the communicator...

" Ladies, is Tinkerbell in one piece? I am working on finding bad guys where I am at. Let me know if you need help "

To himself

"Come on you bastard, show yourself"

@Camleen @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Kingof192