Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
upload_2017-5-4_22-41-46.png

Gotham City. Since everything changed, it went from being just another crime-infested pit of a city to being the capital of New Jersey - and still crime-infested. Only difference now, is some people get paid by the government to add to that infestation. Politicians. People who think that because people punched a piece of paper saying, I think you're right for this job, that gives them the right to do whatever it is they want, as long as their adoring public never finds out about it. Sometimes even after

upload_2017-5-4_22-53-46.png

Not that Gotham doesn't still have it's share of trashy, slum-ridden neighborhoods. It does, even with that fancy new monorail zipping all around town like some demented theme park ride. I gotta admit though, a lot harder to dispose of a body via train 'accident' when you have to get 30 feet up in the air to do it. These are the neighborhoods that I cover. For some reason, I, and a select few other people, lucky or not, can remember how things were before. There were no Avengers, no SHIELD, no Daily Bugle or Spiderman. Or... and this is going to sound crazy, but there's these turtle guys who live in the sewers across the river. I swear, I saw one. Wearing a mask. Isn't that rich? As if a little swath of cloth across your face was going to hide you were some sort of mutant half human half turtle. People here, they need answers. Thankfully, I can answer them. Who am I? They call me..."

upload_2017-5-4_22-55-40.png

" The Question "

This thread is part of the Epic Mashup clan, please go there and see how to get started.

Last edited:
Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln had followed Corvus to the area and he was starting to suspect that the riddler was escaping already. What had May called it? What he was doing was probably all cloak and daggers to escape. He thought back to the security feed and where Livewire had escaped. " Well do, Corvus," he said, heading down to the main are where Karolina had stated off and saw if anything stuck out to him.

@Camleen @Gands @Michale CS @Ms.Ezra @Kingof192 @thatguyinthestore

Speak his name and he will appear.

Yes, none other than our good 'ole Irken pal Zim was also in the Garmet District. He was actually looking for Gir at this point in time, who had run off on a sugar high or something.

images

"Excuse me, fellow human. Have you seen my dog nearby? I think he has run off somewhere, no doubt with other human filthies." Zim asked Nara in an attempt to sound normal, unaware that he was speaking to a fellow Irken invader.

@Angelic Fusion

That noise... that voice... those footsteps. Right hand twitching Nara's mindset was actually altered for a moment. Bazzle in cat form walked around Zim and confirmed in a millisecond that it was in fact 'Invader' Zim. Turning to the side Nara stared at the shorter Irken.

mil_maimbot2.jpg

1.jpg

52702-425x282-Candybarwrappertemplate.jpg

oid1%20mech.jpg

Invader Nara

Images of explosions, heat and the overwhelming smell of snacks smacked her making her right eye twitch.

Regaining composure like a professional Nara realized Zim had no idea. He couldn't see through her disguise, rather luckily his Sir unit wasn't around. Taking a quick glance around she didn't see anything accompanying him. Was this what he sought? She couldn't risk being detected... not by him at least not yet.

The flight of the animated cloth pressed itself ever more into her head. "I haven't seen it. Its probably dead, those 'dogs' appear disgusting." Nara responded with haste before taking off after Scraps once more. She had lost time and picked up her pace having dazzle lead her to the location she was heading towards. "Defensive mode active." causing the model of SIR bot's eye to turn a blood red shade. "Imperator protocol." She continued causing the eyes to turn purple.
@Michale CS

Last edited:
That noise... that voice... those footsteps. Right hand twitching Nara's mindset was actually altered for a moment. Bazzle in cat form walked around Zim and confirmed in a millisecond that it was in fact 'Invader' Zim. Turning to the side Nara stared at the shorter Irken.

mil_maimbot2.jpg

1.jpg

52702-425x282-Candybarwrappertemplate.jpg

oid1%20mech.jpg

Invader Nara

Images of explosions, heat and the overwhelming smell of snacks smacked her making her right eye twitch.

Regaining composure like a professional Nara realized Zim had no idea. He couldn't see through her disguise, rather luckily his Sir unit wasn't around. Taking a quick glance around she didn't see anything accompanying him. Was this what he sought? She couldn't risk being detected... not by him at least not yet.

The flight of the animated cloth pressed itself ever more into her head. "I haven't seen it. Its probably dead, those 'dogs' appear disgusting." Nara responded with haste before taking off after Scraps once more. She had lost time and picked up her pace having dazzle lead her to the location she was heading towards. "Defensive mode active." causing the model of SIR bot's eye to turn a blood red shade. "Imperator protocol." She continued causing the eyes to turn purple.
@Michale CS
"Yes, these FILTHY human dogs are quite unnatural, though I highly doubt that Zim's superior dog had died!" The Irken invader exclaimed with a shaky fist. As he was ranting, though, it appeared that Nara had walked off somewhere.

"Eh??" He muttered before noticing where she had gone. "Wait!!! You must help me find my sla- dog! Yes, my dog!" Zim said as he followed her.

@Angelic Fusion @Michale CS

Harper quickly made sure that the helicopter in question was targeted before jumping out and landing on the rooftop with relative ease. As she did this, the Batwing would have opened fire on said helicopter. Unbeknownst tp Harper, there was someone on their side in there instead of a bunch of looneys.

Seeing the bright tendrils dissipate, Molly feared the worst, and it clicked in her mind that Karolina had to have been hit by that anti-material round she'd just heard. Molly Prime trained her gun on the Black Panther wannabe, eyes narrowed and mouth twisted into a snarl. "You fired an AP round at a kid? You better hope Batman comes to stop me from what I do to people like you!"

Gotta get past her and to Karolina. If she could do all that she's not normal. Maybe she's okay. Gods I hope she's okay.

Before the unknown woman and the Mollys could engage, the Batwing came in guns blazing. Molly Prime was safe near the roof entrance, but Molly Two was right in the line of fire when the thing opened fire. Two dissipated into a cloud of purple smoke, then that smoke into nothing, before she was hit. Molly Prime opened her mouth and from the cloud of purple energy that issued forth made another Molly Two, complete with her own gun this time.

" Ladies, is Tinkerbell in one piece? I am working on finding bad guys where I am at. Let me know if you need help "

"Tinker Bell is down! Repeat, Tinker Bell is down, and we got some yahoo firing on the chopper with a black plane. I thought Batman didn't use guns or some shit?" Molly Prime replied as her and Two ran for cover on the other side of the roof entrance, as they were certain the chopper would be blowing up soon if the fuel tank was hit.

Meanwhile Molly Three and Four came back around from their cover to take aim and resume firing on their respective truck, ready to dissipate if they were hit or caught in an explosion.

@Gands @Camleen @thatguyinthestore

and thus it begins the Red Panda thought, as he plotted the most efficient course to his next

He would arrive not too long later. There was evidence of a gunfight on the roof, and in front as automatic weapons were being discharged on what looked like delivery trucks out front.

@Kingof192

"Hey, I'm Harper. Now I ain't got a lotta time to explain, but basically Batman sent me to help you guys out with this. Now I'm gonna need you to hold still, alright?" Harper said as she basically began patching up Karolina's bullet wound.

"What is it with you vigilante types? I'm here to rescue people and you fucking shoot at my chopper? I always knew the Bat was a bad influence!" Makeda bore down on Harper, growling and taking a swipe at her - a pure street fighting style. But a quick evaluation of the outfit she was wearing made it evident it was a hybrid of OsCorp muscle enhancement tech and the Vibranium laced costume Black Panther wore. If the woman managed to connect, it would hurt bad.

Meanwhile Molly Three and Four came back around from their cover to take aim and resume firing on their respective truck, ready to dissipate if they were hit or caught in an explosion.

The trucks were just trucks and were soon Riddled with bullets. But, inertia was inertia and they slammed through the front gates of Arkham, the big rig jackknifed and the bobtail slammed into it releasing both of their cargo...

Smelly, smelly cargo...

Arkham was never on the main grid for Gotham, whether it be electrical, water or sewage. So, those two trucks were laden with the contents of Arkham's septic tanks. Pure. Raw. Sewage. Tons of it began gushing from the trucks, making the air putrid and mildly toxic from the chemicals used to treat septic tanks.

Above, the private helicopter of the head of UsCorp stopped bullet fire like rain on a windshield - only the glass windows allowed any penetration.

Shades changed his target and sent two shots up and through the Batwing, armor or no armor. No one was hurt, he had no idea it was on autopilot. Then, he called 911 calmly.

"Hello? This is Hernan Alvarez. I and my employer are pinned down by vigilantes at Arkham Asylum. We were there to assist in a prisoner transfer when we were attacked by a metahuman and later by automatic weapons. I have a high powered rifle and a permit, and my employer had to out of desperation don an experimental set of body armor. I begged her not to engage but she's done so in self defense. You can check the dash cam on our vehicle to witness the initial attack. Proceed with caution officers, there are terrorists and metahumans attacking or escaping from Arkham... Yes ma'am I will do my best to keep safe and encourage my employer to do the same but I'm afraid when we came under attack she opted for fight and not flight... I'm sure you understand... Thank you."

He then laid the rifle down crossed his arms behind his head and fired up Spotify, waiting for the GCPD special unit to "rescue" him and Mariah.

@Camleen @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Kingof192

Reactions: Gands
KarolinaBanner002.jpg

Karolina… Tinkerbell… fades in and out of consciousness as she lays there her side. Lightheaded… if it wasn’t for all of the pain it might actually feel like a good trip. But, well pain. The front of her shoulder does have a quarter sized hole in it. But the back of her shoulder is another story. While much of her flesh at her upper left shoulder is just… gone… the bones within her shoulder have been simply destroyed. Her left arm hangs lifeless as she lay there, that arm noticeably 4 shades paler than the rest of her body. She is still bleeding a lot. Which is contributing to her feeling so lightheaded, along with the fact she hit her head pretty good. I mean that didn’t help.

She’s barely aware of being dragged anywhere. She can’t really resist, after all. Her unfocused eyes flutter open as Harper begins to work on patching up her shoulder. Or… putting it back together. And Harper would notice the whole of her shoulder is very warm to the touch, unusually warm. Where her flesh is torn, it seems to shimmer very discretely. Despite that, her skin along the rest of her form is a shade or two paler than it should be.

While she doesn’t seem to bleed as much as one would think, it’s still a bad scene. But she’s aware enough to know that she doesn’t know Harper. Her blood covered right hand (well blood covering the whole of her right arm) comes up and she weakly tries to push Harper away. She doesn’t even hear her words… she can’t really hear anything over that strange buzzing sound. Hm? She’s the only one that can hear that inane buzzing? It kind of reminds her of a Nine Inch Nails song. Her voice comes in a trembling tone, her tears mixing with spatters of her gently shimmering blood along her cheeks. “… away…” Her hand then falls away, and her eyes roll into the back of her head as she once more starts to fade from consciousness. Her blood pressure starts to decline.

In all reality, most of the side of her body should be gone from that shot. And if anything else made of flesh had taken a hit like that, well that would certainly be the case. But it’s as if something else has held her together, it’s as if something not indicative of ‘human’ is holding her together. Even if she is getting weaker and weaker.

Grady Murtaugh aka Corvus

Grady has been working in the security office for a bit now. He has had the system set to record since he got in, recording multiple Riddler images and inmates dressed as Riddler. The arrival of the Helicopter and his own call to Gordon and subsequent discussion with GCPD long before Hernan Alvarez called them. He now did two things, he set up the system to track Riddler's next signal and any signal feeds he set up. He used the law enforcement computer here to check the name Hernan Alvarez, former inmate at Seagate Prison. He went quickly up to the roof.

He ignored Blue for a moment, looking at Tink, the fury in his eyes becoming evident.

He used his cell phone to call paramedics.

Then he walked over to the Helicopter, through the open broken glass

" You... Ex Convict ... You shot one of my people while the fucking Riddler was doing his best to kill people here ? "

He reached in further, grabbing the man, really though for the only purpose of pinning the listening device / tracking device onto his clothing, knowing he'd be backed down here in a moment by the other pretend heroine.

@Michale CS @Ms.Ezra @Camleen @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9

Meanwhile, it looked like every crow in Gotham was heading to Arkham Asylum.

Mar'i Grayson

Rolling in her bed several times the young girl's eyes finally opened up. Stretching an arm out and attempting to grasp a cup of water she grabbed a different kind of cup altogether from the one she was normalized to. Squeezing it no water came out causing her to whine and sit up still drowsy and half asleep. The walls were different, the apartment she had become normalized to seemed run down.

Paint was peeling on many of the walls and there was... mold. Rubbing her eyes the mattress she was sitting on disappeared the second she stood up. Looking back she did a double take having just been sitting on her bed. "What is going on?" The woman grumbled out before she heard a voice from outside. Narrowing her eyes she was upset to say the least. All her plants were missing... the smell.. did someone puke?

Pushing her door open with some force boxes moved and a concrete staircase covered in graffiti were all she could see. Confused and worried she made her way down the steps carefully before walking out the shredded front door. Walking out into the street Nightstar looked back at the building to see it was a husk of what she knew it as. Windows were missing but more importantly... she realized she wasn't in Kansas anymore.

The streets were normal, the smell of sulfur and fire wasn't anywhere to be found. She patted her form as a man in a coat walked over "You live in that place?" He asked before taking a bite from his Grinder. Nightstar looked over at him "Yes... at least I did... I think." Nightstar commented before the man laughed "That place is a shit hole. Ever since Firebug bombed it out." The man continued to say making Nightstar stare.

"Right...." Nightstar commented a mass of crows flew over her. The pattern was different and without finishing her conversation with the man she began to jog down the street. Gotham looked different.. it smelled different. The scars of meta humans fighting one another weren't anywhere. Continuing at a decent jog she kicked off the ground and began to fly at a decent speed along side the crows. Circling around them several times Nightstar's attention was refocused on an event surrounding Arkham... it was still intact. Where was she?

Last edited:
Gotham City

Namorita Prentiss was walking along somewhere in Gotham. She was aware that she had been taken somehow from the jaws of death in her own time and dimension. She had a long talk with her cousin Namor and while she wasn't exactly at peace with herself she was a lot better. She thought she might explore some of the places in this new world where she hadn't been before. Take this city for example, still rebuilding from massive riots and said to be biggest per person home of villains on the planet.

upload_2017-7-3_21-37-17.png

Just then, a woman flew up into the air nearby. Meta human to be certain, but not one she recognized.
She decided to follow, up into the air she went.

" Hello, what do you think is going on ?"

@Angelic Fusion

Nightstar

Seemingly focused on the crows the woman continued to fly around them before suddenly plunging down into the water. Grabbing seaweed off the bottom of the waterway between Gotham and the Island holding the Asylum Nightstar flew back up no longer following the crows. Sniffing the seaweed she looked it over before she heard the distinct noise of air breaking rapidly near her.

Mind instantly returned to the mindset of dog eat dog, common to her earth. Turning on a dime her eyes ignited a vibrant green as she charged her starbolts. Seaweed disintegrating in her palms it wasn't until she realized she wasn't being attacked that she seemed to relax. Staring for several moments Mar'i flew around the woman as if analyzing who or... what she or perhaps even he was.... or maybe even it was.

"I dont know... keen to find out." Nightstar spoke. Suddenly diving back down and into the water the woman returned back to the surface with a handful of seaweed and... a crab. "Give a person a fish and they eat for a day... make them able to fly and they can eat forever." she smirked before tossing the now disturbed crab into the air several times. "I don't know about you... but I feel like someone over there is going to be quite crabby soon." Nightstar commented as she turned towards the island.

"I bet I can hit one of them from here. They look like small... people from here but, if I rip the crabs legs off I can make it sort of a projectile." Nightstar continued on before the crab suddenly snapped onto her hand. Waving it around a few times it was obvious it wasn't letting go and she didn't even feel the creatures grasp aside from a very light preassure. "Follow the crows. Birds have a knack for going where shits going down. I think its because they enjoy the violence." Nightstar said tapping the side of her own head before bursting off in a minor trail of light towards the murder of crows.
@Gands

Gotham city
Not far from Arkham

Namorita decided she'd follow the odd woman. She was decidedly charismatic and had a certain devil may care attitude. There was an odd green glow in her eyes for a moment. Decidedly jumpy Nita decided.

"We shouldn't get involved if we can help it. Say, what is your name anyway, I don't recognize you, and I usually do. You can call me Nita "

@Angelic Fusion

r0yRrtX.jpg

When Corvus came on the scene, Molly Two ran to meet the unknown woman head-on to give Molly Prime space to make it through the mayhem of the scene to the newcomer and Karolina.

"Tink-sorry sorry....Lucy." Molly said coming upon the two and ignoring Harper as her eyes locked onto the injured girl. With the bright light diminished, and the girl looking more normal, Molly realized she knew her. They'd only met once, years ago, so she'd thought the name was just a coincidence. She'd met quite a few with the name after all. But there was no mistaking the face now that there wasn't a light distorting her vision while looking directly at her. It had been one day when they knew each other, and it had faded into a hazy memory since then, but it was coming back to Molly now.

But, she doesn't look the right age...she should be my age. Questions for later.

"It's me....Molly....remember me? Remember the tigers? the monkeys? The zoo?" She asked while kneeling down and checking her wounds. She'd been expecting a bloodbath and a dismembered arm. But it was better than that. Still not ideal though. "That's it...stay with us. Stay with me. You can get through this."

"You...get her into that plane of yours, and get her medical help! "She demanded of the new woman while taking off her tank top, tearing and tying it to form it into a makeshift sling for the Karolina's arm. She gingerly put her arm in the sling. Molly was just in her white sports bra, but the need for a sling was far more important than any modesty Molly possessed.

@Camleen @thatguyinthestore @Gands @Michale CS

Nightstar

"Why?" She asked when the woman following her poked at the concept of not finding out what was going on. "Even if I do not get involved it is still something to do." Nightstar said but came to a stop. "You can call me whatever you would like. As long as I know you are talking to me I will answer to even Ishmael." The woman continued on.

"If you really want something real to call me. You can call me Nightstar." Nightstar said snapping the crab off her hand. "As for not recognizing me, I don't recognize much right now. So much is different. Ohh... I bet they even have great pizza places. My dad always said I spoke with my stomach. Apparently, I am more like my mother than I am like him. Probably why we didn't get along."

@Gands

Case Files of the Red Panda

I was out tonight sightseeing when I heard an APB regarding the Riddler at Arkham. Thinking I would meet and maybe even get to work with the Batman, I quickly arrived on the scene to what I surmise is either a distraction or a mistake.

I see and more importantly smell around me the evidence of a mistake. Overturned sewage trucks, the smell of gunfighting on the roof, a helicopter, and oh...I think I saw one of Batman's vehicles.

The people I see below me at the scene are not Batman though, nothing like him. There is no efficient mission here, just what appears to be a rookie. I cannot identify any of the people moving freely down there, though from appearances they have the upper hand on the sewage trucks and helicopter. The trucks and helicopter are quiet and the individuals seem focused someone dressed in colorful hero décor but probably too young for the job.

Actually, they pretty much all seem young, which reinforces my hunch that this whole scene is really just a big rookie mistake on their part. They probably became overexcited at the movement of the vehicles or the APB when they were in pursuit of the Riddler. They are certainly not focused on pursuit on this point.

In point of fact, the Riddler could still come popping out at any moment. If not, this is likely going to be very long, boring, stress filled night of explaining and statements while they worry about their wounded ally. I know what feeling, but have decided not to engage. I do not think the presence of an out of town masked man asking what is going on and if they can help is in serves anyone's interests.

Base, I'm sending you pictures of the scenes and people I see here. Run the plates on the trucks and the indentification of the helicopter n476dh. See if you can confirm that this is Batman's vehicle, check on the name Hernan Alvarez, and see if you can identify any of these people. If any of you were near the scene, I'd have you check the audio waves for the Riddler, mentions of the Riddler, or gloating. That is what I will be doing for the next few moments. If anything else is going to happen, it will be any second now. Otherwise, I need to get moving. These crows are becoming unbearable. Somebody check on crow gathering powers or something, eh?

Panda out.

Namorita Prentiss

" Okay, I'll call you Nightstar. Can you see down on that roof ? There is a woman hurt. If you really want to get involved, lets go offer to get her to medical help. "

With that, Nita heads towards the roof, she isn't going in blazing fast, and has her hands up to show she's friendly.

@Michale CS @Ms.Ezra @Angelic Fusion @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen

Nightstar

Injury... and it was then that she connected the dots with the noise she heard echoing earlier. Not one to be overly cautious Nightstar aired on the side of recklessness and the need to approach as quickly as possible. She knew how people dealt with metahumans. Bursting downward Nightstar caught the crab before it hit the water. Dropping it in lightly she then flew low and fast across the the top of the water leaving a trail of light green energy behind her.

Touching the side of the building she stopped herself before redirecting the speed in another direction. If someone was going to shoot her, she was hellbent on making it difficult. Coming to a landing she nearly tripped but managed to land on two feet. "Whew, that could have ended badly." the black haired woman chirped out. A quick glance of the scene didn't even change her attitude at all, but she did seem to take the situation rather seriously.

@Michale CS @Ms.Ezra @Gands @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Camleen

" You... Ex Convict ... You shot one of my people while the fucking Riddler was doing his best to kill people here ? "

He reached in further, grabbing the man, really though for the only purpose of pinning the listening device / tracking device onto his clothing, knowing he'd be backed down here in a moment by the other pretend heroine

"First of all, sir, that person of yours was attacking my employer and myself. Some sort of energy, set to crush this helicopter and everyone in it. It was self defense. If your girl is a heroine, she needs to work on her approach. Secondly, served my time am on the straight and narrow, Corvus. And you're one to talk, pot, meet kettle." Hernan didn't let on that he knew he'd just been bugged but his signature shades had a lot of tricks including vision that extended from one end of the spectrum to the other, including the radio frequency that the bug would have to give off in order to be effective.

"Ms. Dillard? Kindly stand down, these people who opened fire on our helicopter are merely very incompetent 'heroes' after all." He ended with an exasperated sigh.

It took Makeda a moment to back down, but unless assaulted anew, she'd retreat to the helicopter.

@Gands @Ms.Ezra

"You...get her into that plane of yours, and get her medical help! "She demanded of the new woman while taking off her tank top, tearing and tying it to form it into a makeshift sling for the Karolina's arm. She gingerly put her arm in the sling. Molly was just in her white sports bra, but the need for a sling was far more important than any modesty Molly possessed.
A zip line embedded itself in the nearby roof and being lowered from it, a Gurney.
"Get her on that." The Dark Knight proclaimed over the speaker of his Batwing. "I have an experimental treatment that's our best bet to save her life."

Harper would notice Bats had overridden her remote control of 'her' Batwing and disabled the firearms system. No doubt she'd hear about that later...

@thatguyinthestore @Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9
Touching the side of the building she stopped herself before redirecting the speed in another direction. If someone was going to shoot her, she was hellbent on making it difficult. Coming to a landing she nearly tripped but managed to land on two feet. "Whew, that could have ended badly." the black haired woman chirped out. A quick glance of the scene didn't even change her attitude at all, but she did seem to take the situation rather seriously.

At this point, it appeared that the situation was under control. Shades and Dillard we're feigning innocence - and backed by their current money and power would likely get off scott free. The remaining escapees we're largely being contained, and after all was said and done, there was no current sign of the Riddler or Arcade.

There was, however, one more riddle... It popped up on all of the monitors and was broadcast as a recording over the PA.

"If you give me food I will live. If you give me water I will die."

This time, however, the answer needn't be searched for as in several places about Arkham explosions were heard and the answer became evident.

Fire.

GCPDs special unit was now on site headed up by Harvey Bullock, and the fire department was on their way to deal with the HazMat spill, not knowing they'd have fires to put out as well.

@Kingof192 @Angelic Fusion

(( Actually this whole post is relevant to everyone ))

Last edited:
r0yRrtX.jpg

"Ms. Dillard? Kindly stand down, these people who opened fire on our helicopter are merely very incompetent 'heroes' after all." He ended with an exasperated sigh.

It took Makeda a moment to back down, but unless assaulted anew, she'd retreat to the helicopter.

Molly Two ran past the helicopter to help get Karolina onto the gurney. Molly Prime didn't bother voicing her rebuttal to the 'incompetence' by stating they had chosen not to identify themselves or state their purpose, which is something a legit operation should be trained to do. But you can't reason with douchebags who wear sunglasses at night.

"Karolina honey? You're gonna be okay...got that?" Molly reassured her as the gurney was lifted up off the roof.

Back at the main gates, the other two Mollys were holding their noses due to the stench of the trucks dumping their sewage everywhere. When the explosions started, they dissipated into purple clouds.

@Michale CS @Camleen @Gands

Reactions: Michale CS
Explosions, oh wow! So this was the Arkham she knew! Seeming to relax at the sudden chaos Nightstar felt like things were... almost normal. But, despite the return of what she knew as normal, it was increasingly obvious to the woman... that she wasn't in kansas anymore... if kansas even existed... wherever she was now. Strongly torn between wanting to help the wounded woman and the fires Mar'i finally decided to turn her attention to the fires.

Reigning her attention and focus in she began to pinpoint the locations of the fires the best she could. Taking a deep breath she plunged into the location of the first fire and felt the flames whip against her skin. The radiating heat felt wonderful, despite the intense fire, she felt much at home. Holding her hands out Nightstar did the only thing she could do at the moment, create a vaccume.

Eyes igniting a bright green she felt the heat around her erupt into an inferno as she spurred the fire into a sudden rage. Reigning in the oxygen level in her local area it became apparent that it wasn't working as well as she hoped. While some of the fires sputtered out others only grew due to the oxygen rushing back into where she was. "No, no no..." She mumbled out starting to panick.

She was normally the one starting fires... well, there is a first time for everything. Bracing a wall that started to buckle inward she quickly pulled a heavy dislodged door and wedged it into place. Running a hand through her hair she gazed out over the remaining fires and instantly thought of Gordon Ramsey... and hells kitchen.

Suddenly bursting out from the building once more Nightstar hovered in the air before moving to grab one of the dump trucks. Without hesitation she snapped the back one way and then the other before ripping it entirely off the back of the truck. Making sure it didn't smell or contain waste she flew it over and into the water. Coming back up, she began to pour the water onto the fires where it was apparent they werent oil or chemicle fires.

@Gands @Michale CS @Ms.Ezra @Camleen @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

Nita Prentiss

Nita had a flashback while watching Karo being loaded into Batman's flying wing. The situation, Nitro blowing her up..blackness... It took several moments for her to recover. By then she watched the odd meta human woman fly off to fight the fire. She looked around, about a mile away there was a mobile storage facility. She flew off that way and grabbed one of those huge storage containers that you could drag around with a semi truck.

She flew to the ocean, took an extra moment to get all the sea life, or most of it out of the container and flew back to Arkham. Little by little she started to help put out the fires.

@Michale CS @Angelic Fusion

Reactions: Angelic Fusion