1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Low-Fantasy, Modern, Adventure, Quests, Modern-Fantasy, Post-apocalyptic, Romance, Drama
Hello there! My name is Yanaike and I'm craavvving for adventure!

I'm looking for a RP-partner to go on an epic quest or explore the unknown. I love surprises, secrets, going all-in with our imagination, weird worlds… I hope you get the idea!

I believe a plot is much more successful if we both contributed to it. As such, you won't find a list with plots here, I preferably come up with a plot together with you, rather than picking a pre-defined plot! Generally I start brainstorming by comparing our interests or by matching characters together, but if you have other interesting brainstorming ideas I would love to hear them as well!

So, hop in… Below you'll find three tabs. The first one contains some expectations, what can you expect from me, what do I expect from you. The second tab contains all of my interests I could think of. Finally, the last tab contains some of my pre-made characters including the roles they could play and how well they would score on the six common roleplay attributes on a scale from 1 to 10. All of my characters are very flexible. I mentioned a few alternate forms of my characters, but I can also adapt them for different settings. Most of my characters also have some sort of backstory.

• What can you expect from me?
    • Quite picky when it comes to my partners. If I feel things are not going to work between us, I'll tell you. I rather be fair and tell you what's on my mind during the brainstorm session than causing a disappointment when we're already rolling.
    • Intermediate role-player. I'm not that confident about my roleplaying skills, but I try to create fleshed-out characters, settings and ideas.
    • Usually I write pre-made characters, because I'm can better empathize with them. All of my characters are adaptable though for a lot of different RPs.
    • I prefer female characters and straight relationships, but I'm also open for other possibilities.
    • Timezone: GMT+1/Western Europe
    • Posting about 4-5 times a week. I'm active in the evening on weekdays (except Tuesday) and during the whole day on some weekends. I might post multiple times a day depending on timezone differences and the amount of inspiration. I tend to give you regular updates of my real life schedule.
    • Posting anywhere between 4 and 40 lines depending on inspiration, the amount of stuff you give me to work with and on whatever is happening in the roleplay (conversation between our characters lead to generally shorter replies).
    • Not native English, which means I might be struggling finding the right vocabulary to tell exactly what I want to say. I do use spellings check and google translate (to look up single words, not full sentences) though.
    • I'm okay with libertine content. Iwaku rules apply, and I only do this with a select few characters. Please let me know if you want this to be an option.

What do I expect from you?
    • Brainstorming. This is a big thing for me. I expect you to come up with interesting ideas and ask me questions about things I like or dislike. I don't want you to send me fully-fleshed out plots.
    • Communication. If something is bothering you, or if you need to take a break for a while, please tell me! Let me know! Roleplaying should be fun, not like an obligation!
    • More communication. We can always talk out-of-character. Don't be shy. Let's be friends!
    • About 4-5 posts a week, minimum. If you give me less than 2 posts a week I'll gradually loose interest. If something comes up in real life which makes you unable to post for a longer period, please tell me!
    • Enough content in your posts that give me inspiration for a reply. If you can do this in one line, be my guest, but usually a minimal reply of around 8-10 lines is more safe.
    • Someone who is able to push the story forward and not only relying on me to do so.

• Adventure (obviously). Although, I much rather prefer adventure in the sense of exploring/mystery/problem solving than action-scenes. That being said, I won't deny that there will undoubtedly be some fighting-scenes, and I'm open for them as well, as long as they don't make up the majority of our story.
    • Fantasy: but leaning slightly more towards low- or urban-fantasy.
    • Modern settings: generally I like to take the real modern world as a base and add fantasy-elements to it. The story doesn't have to be in a modern time period though!
    • (Low-)Sci-fi
    • The weirdest ideas you could think of. Our imagination is the sky. The sky is the limit!
    • Quests
    • Worldbuilding
    • Parallel/Alternate Universies
    • Time-travelling (maybe)
    • On the go: characters travelling during the course of our RP, maybe in a vehicle for example a boat, campervan or car?
    • Our characters doesn't have to be travelling though. A quest can also be more stationary. Trying to escape for example?
    • Double identities: main characters struggling between (the problems of) their regular lives and (the problems of) their lives as adventurers/hero's
    • Post-apoclyptic
    • Romance
    • Drama
    • Dystopian world
    • Interesting locations: caves, urban environment, islands, forest, swamp, ruins, valley, mountains, temples, secret facility, maze, desert, snow-landscape, ghost-twon, in space, underground etc.
    • Characters with driving forces or motives to go on an adventure: gold/reward, survival, trying to escape/run away, knowledge, power, forced/threatened, excitement/thrill, finding lost family, part of a person's profession, returning home etc.
    • Maybe there could be some sort of conflict between our characters? Different motives for example?
    • Artefacts (with or without special powers)
    • Inspired by (Greek) myths?

• Yanaike
    Straight | Thief | Hacker | Witch | Librarian | Nomadic | Hitch-Hiker | Adventurer | Spy | Scout | Messenger
    A sweet, young nomadic adventurer driven by knowledge and technology. Her most remarkable feature is a long monkey-like tail. She constantly feels like a drop-out and often prefers to flee away, scared of what other people think and scared to face any problems.
    Yanaike was the first, and still one of my most favorite characters for roleplaying. She requires a lot of trust and patience to get her full potential, but she'll definitely be worth the wait.
    STR: 1; DEX: 9; CON: 3; INT: 10; WIS: 8; CHA: 5

Esmylia
    Bi-Sexual | Fighter | Loyal | Leadership | Beast-like | Sphinx-hybrid | Entertainer | Assasin | Battle-Mage
    Always looking for a challenge, always trying to prove herself. Esmylia is an ambitious attractive young woman with lots of ideals and the willpower to strive for them. If you side with her, you'll have an amazing and very supporting friend. If you go against her, you'll have a fierce some rival!
    Esmylia is one of my most flexible characters and can be adapted for almost any situation, including but not limited to MxF and FxF relationships, modern settings, space-travelling, survival, post-apocalypse etc.
    STR: 8; DEX: 7; CON: 2; INT: 4; WIS: 6; CHA: 9

Symmin
    Straight | Mage | Healer | Seer | Visions | Ninja | Stalker | Shapeshifter
    A mysterious boy with amnesiac-problems. He is often troubled with visions from the past and future and is unable to place them in any context. He might seem a bit alienate, and seems to value friendship overall, even if it is one-sided and it might make him appear like a stalker.
    STR: 3; DEX: 6; CON: 7; INT: 6; WIS: 9; CHA: 5

Hannah
    Lesbian | Warrior | Shaman | Adventurer | Charm | Strategist | Manipulate | Controls Orcs/Goblins
    A manipulative feminist witch who thinks life is like a strategic game. She is always trying to frame other people for her own crimes. She adores children, as they are still 'pure' and easy to manipulate.
    STR: 4; DEX: 3; CON: 6; INT: 7; WIS: 8; CHA: 8

Rayve
    Gay* | Warrior | Guardian | Defender | Paladin | Loyal | Teacher/Tutor
    A silent and stubborn guy. He is often seen carrying a large cart behind him, carrying his possessions around during travels. Rayve is a 'worker'. He'll never give up and will always go in straight lines towards his goals, battling/surviving and trying to reach the top.
    STR: 7; DEX: 1; CON: 10; INT: 4; WIS: 7; CHA: 7

Naomi
    Straight | Gadget-user | Technician | Hacker | Thief | Scientist
    During the adventures of her father, a modern kind of pirate, she became trapped in a country without the right papers to return home. As a way of wrath she loves spreading chaos amongst other humans, often using her gadgets and biological experiments/viruses.
    STR: 4; DEX: 8; CON: 6; INT: 9; WIS: 8; CHA: 1

Bayan
    Double identity | Superhero | Ninja | Assassin | Sharpshooter
    An unintelligent but strong and sexy female. Bayan is a little bitchy. Due to her quick judgments and due to a lack of thinking, she often gets herself into trouble and as a superhero she often ends up accidently helping the wrong side.
    STR: 8; DEX: 8; CON: 7; INT: 1; WIS: 3; CHA: 9

Michelle
    Asexual | Hitch-Hiker | Adventurer | Thief | Hacker | Witch
    Based on Yanaike; Michelle is a younger, adolescent version of Yanaike. She is rebelling against her parents and decided to walk away from home, in search of her long lost sister.
    STR: 2; DEX: 8; CON: 3; INT: 7; WIS: 9; CHA: 3

Simone
    Straight | Psychic | Experiment | Mage
    An alternate female version of Symmin; Simone is an emotionally unstable girl, escaped from a mental facility. She has incredibly strong psychic powers but can't control them and they are affected by her mood.
    STR: 1; DEX: 6; CON: 3; INT: 5; WIS: 9; CHA: 8

Laurella
    Straight | Entertainer | Charm | Cheerleader | Joker | Mage
    Based on Ailyna; Laurella is a more jolly joker-like version of Ailyna. She loves entertaining people and will do everything to cause a laugh on someone else's face. She is more silly and more bubbly in contrast to her more serious and more confident counterpart.
    STR: 3; DEX: 8; CON: 1; INT: 3; WIS: 8; CHA: 9

If you saw anything interesting, please send me a PM or reply below!

Last edited:
How about supernatural modern-urban setting. I'm in the middle watching the show Dexter and have fallen in love with the series. Anyway would wanna do like two cops chasing down a serial killer with ties to the supernatural, or something like that?

I would love to do some kind of adventure/science fiction rp with you! I love most of the genres you mentioned so I'd be up for many of them, or some kind of combination! I'm not sure how often I would be able to post because AP exams and finals are coming up so our teachers are slamming us with homework and all kinds of review, but summer is coming up soon so I should be able to reply more often!

Status
Not open for further replies.