2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
All forms of Fantasy, Magi-Tech or blended Genre, SciFi, Paranormal, Dark Mystery, Post Canon or AU Fandoms
DELETED​

Last edited:
I'd like to point out... my post was going to be very very similar to falkyn's post. It's gonna sound dumb now since he asked many of tge same things Emily would ask. I swear I'm not copying him...

No worriez! I wouldn't have thought you were copying either. Like i said before my last NPC post didnt leave much wiggle room for y'all I'm sorry again for that

Waiting on mako and greywing

Omg, I'm so sorry, everyone.

I didn't get any notifications whatsoever. :o I'll post in a few hours.

• Love
Reactions: Camleen
that happens to me sometimes as well for some reason :\
I know right? Sometimes I get notifications from the posts before which I didn't check but I completely didn't get anything for this. XD

I know right? Sometimes I get notifications from the posts before which I didn't check but I completely didn't get anything for this. XD

Sometimes I even get notifications for things I already check/responded to

tumblr_m74n1pKtp21rn95k2o1_500.gif

We're so awesome.

I've never had that issue, but I have heard of plenty of people who do. Seems pretty common.

If you 'watch' a thread it should work however sometimes it still glitches, if it would make things easier on everyone we can set up a posting order. I just don't want to force anyone into it yeh know.

Also sorry for the delay on posts from my end it's been a rough weekend for me - but that is still no excuse I am working on posts now.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
The thing is, I do watch the thread because then I can get emails instantly which will be convenient and I can check whenever I need to, but sometimes I don't receive notifications from certain threads that I do 'watch'. Like literally. I didn't get any notifications from the IC even though there were more than 5 posts. XD

And I'm just like

images

• Love
Reactions: Solunae
Lol Yeah I've had it glitch out on me to from time to time. I just check the thread alot to keep myself up to date - I also hit the like button alot O.O; Amz friends with the like button. Course normally if I am on the site I am in the PAGAN chat room too.

Makomin , EgoGhost , Greywing44 , Camleen , Shizuochan , ShatteredSkies , Ramboing

Head's up 7 up!!!

NPC post is up ^.^ Also I will add our two new NPCs into the NPC roster in a couple of days I don't want to ruin the surprise of the training ^.^ Also I need you guys to vote now

YES or NAY to a post order being set up?

Reactions: Makomin
I like posting orders myself..

looks like Emily is gonna have to give ezva special attention since he didn't answer her hehehe

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: eegast and Solunae
Post incoming later today, was a bit swamped yesterday

Not feeling a posting order.

Reactions: Makomin