2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
All forms of Fantasy, Magi-Tech or blended Genre, SciFi, Paranormal, Dark Mystery, Post Canon or AU Fandoms
DELETED​

Last edited:
DELETED​

Last edited:
Okay PAGANs I've hit my limit I think lol. Its almost 8 am still haven't slept! Not much left for me to do either lol thought I could press through and tough it out to the end but this is me punching the clock and taking a ...nap XD!!

Once I return I will finish up figuring out NPC images - and working more on the SHADE Catalog! G'night all!
Makomin , EgoGhost , Chris_Reaper , Camleen , Shizuochan , Greywing44 , Pinkleton , ShatteredSkies , Ramboing

Reactions: Makomin
And I'm up awake o.o wow slept all day -shakes head- gonna eat some dinner then will get to work on the last bits I the pic thread. Gonna go ahead and start up our IC thread to since we now have 4 lovely characters ready.

Once we get all the character sheets in I will make our 2 teams based on abilities of the character. Until then im the IC we'll play it that the team's are getting reshuffled.

OKAY! Got the Shades up ^.^ working on the IC now as well as the putting images in for our NPCs! Will post when IC is up and update when the NPCs images are up! Though I will admit it's 6 am here so I may have to finish it all up tomorrow after work but we shall see how far I get!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
MEMBERS!!!
Makomin , EgoGhost , Chris_Reaper , Greywing44 , Camleen , Shizuochan , Pinkleton , ShatteredSkies , Ramboing

ANNNNNDDDDD GOT THE IC UP! I also have gotten the SHADE Catalog put together and all spruced up on the second post. Members with Completed profiles can go ahead and post in the IC still waiting on @ShatteredSkies , @Pinkleton , @Shizuochan , and @Camleen -'s profiles but I have heard from nearly all of them and should have profiles up soon. So members with profiles up enjoy so social time until we get everyone in! After all the profiles are in we will get the show on the road!

IC THREAD HERE! || CHARACTER SHEETS HERE!

I'll get my profile up tonight when I get home from work. Which is where I am now. Would someone that can climb surfaces be more useful? Considering the layered setup of our world. A world I can't wait to write for!

Reactions: Solunae
I'll get my profile up tonight when I get home from work. Which is where I am now. Would someone that can climb surfaces be more useful? Considering the layered setup of our world. A world I can't wait to write for!
Hmmm perhaps, Yeah though like I told ya before the Camouflage suit would come in handy to. It's really up to you and how you want to play your character. Though both skills could be considered ninja-ly ^.^ can't wait to see your character either way!

I have also added in images to all our NPCs I have more to add on each of them but it's not essential to the rp just yet ^.^ I also rolled back Sibyl's age for a more creepy vibe on here XD. I will post my own character's entrance tomorrow ...er today when I wake up LOL. Night for now!

So I've decided on a code name finally.. I spent an hour looking for the right pic for my gal, but today I think I know who I'm going with. I have her power set pretty much worked out (well her suits powerset). So I should be able to put the final cs together quick tonight

herro

Took it upon myself to visit Purgatory to snag Esme. Hope that's okay

Reactions: Aero Blue
I may edit my post later to make it more clear, it Emily is in R&D also right now

also.. would the US armed forces be basically the same in setup of rank and all.. just mebbe now ran by PAGAN? Have we given thought you geography of the world outside of the US?

Last edited:
MEMBERS!!!!
Makomin , EgoGhost , Greywing44 , Camleen , Shizuochan , ShatteredSkies , Ramboing

Okay First let me say holy hell you guys are so much awesome sauce and like the greatest members ever! You have all been active! You have all made awesome posts!
This is just me saying OMGerd!! Thank you again so much for joining this group and restoring my faith in the grand ole role play show! Now I know my last two posts (NPCs then Mishka post) didn't have much to add into the story but I'm waiting until Esme and Stellar get there and then get ready for some fun -evil giggles- I have alot planned out for us and when we're all ... assigned to a group I'm happy to say that two four man teams will be heading out on two seperate missions ^.^

Also as a side note if you have any preservations / wants for who you are partnered up with or which group you are in speak now or forever be left in the hands of your insane GM!!! Lol no but seriously I have two groups figured just want to make sure no one wants to be assigned to a specific partners or groups.

Anyways gonna go blow shit up on borderlands for a lil while hehe

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
MEMBERS!!!!
Makomin , EgoGhost , Greywing44 , Camleen , Shizuochan , ShatteredSkies , Ramboing

Okay First let me say holy hell you guys are so much awesome sauce and like the greatest members ever! You have all been active! You have all made awesome posts!
This is just me saying OMGerd!! Thank you again so much for joining this group and restoring my faith in the grand ole role play show! Now I know my last two posts (NPCs then Mishka post) didn't have much to add into the story but I'm waiting until Esme and Stellar get there and then get ready for some fun -evil giggles- I have alot planned out for us and when we're all ... assigned to a group I'm happy to say that two four man teams will be heading out on two seperate missions ^.^

Also as a side note if you have any preservations / wants for who you are partnered up with or which group you are in speak now or forever be left in the hands of your insane GM!!! Lol no but seriously I have two groups figured just want to make sure no one wants to be assigned to a specific partners or groups.

Anyways gonna go blow shit up on borderlands for a lil while hehe

I think you can continue already because the two already left for PAGAN HQ. c:

I don't mind adding another post if you want.

Hey guys just a heads up I won't be posting til later tonight as my friends are taking me out for my birthday tonight. Even tho my bday isn't until the 5th lol.

Huuuuuurry we'll miss you!

• Love
MEMBERS!!!!
I know this round of posts is sorta pointless really - I realize now I fucked up with my last NPC post Jakob should have just went ahead and moved them into the training. However I don't wanna just go ahead and spam post with the NPC so I'm going to wait for reactions from everyone before posting again - again I'm sorry and I understand if posts are short this go around. I had a hard time replying with Mishka myself and made it a short one. I promise to make it up to you guys when we get to the next NPC post ^.^

I'd like to point out... my post was going to be very very similar to falkyn's post. It's gonna sound dumb now since he asked many of tge same things Emily would ask. I swear I'm not copying him...