• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

envogue

Rotten and Delicious
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk

• 2ezpv2e.jpg

Welcome to Bloomfield High

A fancy new boarding school for the most academic, artsiest, and athletic female students in the country has just opened up on the outskirts of New Tokyo. It boasts brand new facilities, with a large campus, and the best teachers from all over the world. The primary goal is to compete with other schools in the area and within itself, and to eventually gain national recognition as the best school for girls.

The Roleplay

The roleplay is meant to shine a light on the lives of some of the young women accepted into Bloomfield High. It follows them through their day to day lives as they forge new friendships, spark new flames, and stir up drama within Bloomfield.

The main focus is on the relationships of the girls and how they interact with each other, with a light emphasis on school work, and the activities they choose to participate in. There will be competition for the school extracurricular activities, as well as festivals, and events on and off the campus.

Romance is heavily encouraged, but your character does not have to seek out romantic relationships. The most important thing is to develop your characters thoroughly and get acquainted with the cast. You're expected to create your own scenarios and situations with other characters, though I'm more than happy to lay out the environment to assist with this. The campus is your playground.

Gm: Sailor Moon

Bloomfield, New Tokyo

New Tokyo is a fusion of New York City and Tokyo, with lots of traffic on the sidewalk, and even more on the road. At night it lights up with neon signs, and electronic billboards. It's a melting pot of cultures, and no one race or ethnicity is the majority. It shares in many formal Japanese customs, and the language is still spoken by most people, however it is not uncommon to hear other languages spoken fluently in the city.

Bloomfield is on the outskirts of New Tokyo, thought it is still considered to be in the city it lacks the bustling traffic and electric nightlife. You'll find a lot of shops, cafes, and lounge spots. It's a very romantic setting, with plenty of nature surrounding the place, and a natural lake in the area.
    OP. 1

Last edited:
That would be pretty funny. >_> And also really mean, so I don't think Delilah would do that in character... But out of character. *Delilah chops off Rosemary's giant bun.*
xD lol.

*Rosemary screams and chases after Delilah*

Yeah that would be something Rosemary would do to her xD

Every rp needs a mean girl.

*kicks giant bun around stage while being chased.* :D

Rofl xD especially if it's Yuri lol.

*Tries to grab the Bun*

Hilarious xD, this time need to get Delilah and Rosemary to meet up sooner lol

• Love
Reactions: envogue
anime-girl-long-hair-pink-eyes-Favim.com-1951588.jpg
What's your name?
Itō Hisa

How old are you?

How tall are you?
5'6" or 168cm

How much do you weigh?
133lbs or 66.3kgs

What grade are you in?
2nd

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
I was accepted because of my exceptional skill in watercolor and gouache. (Arts)

Are you playing any sports?
I only play sports when it's for fun. Never for a grade.

Do you participate in the fine arts?
Art of course. I love to draw, paint, etc. As long as I can get my hands dirty. It's a shame there's no gardening option. Because I'd love to join that club. I also take part in Theater (as a tech) and Photography.

Any Academic Clubs?
Yes. The Debate Team and Tech Club.

Your favorite color?
I could never choose just one color. Each and every color is important and necessary. However I've been pressed before, and since people like simple answers. White. Because depending on the medium it can be every color or none of them. And in art white is very important.

Your favorite foods?
I love Chinese and Korean foods the best. I could take or leave western food.

Your most cherished item?
Isn't that a little personal? The things I hold dear, I hold onto. I don't think that's any of your business. (Hisa has no items of sentimental value. Rather true friends are the most cherished in her life.)

Five things you're good at?
Only five? Very well.
  • Watercolor
  • Fixing things
  • Growing plants
  • Spacial Recognition
  • Puzzles

Four things you're bad at?
Have you actually had people admit four things? Amazing.
  • Empathy
  • Singing
  • Losing or Giving up
  • Making friends

Traits you look for in a friend?
Self assertion. I expect the people I hang around to be able to speak their mind and not be afraid of other people's opinions. I also look for self confidence and intelligence. I like my friends to be as smart or smarter. We lift each other up.

Traits you dislike in a person?
Crippling shyness. Being a doormat. Well, being honest, I tend to walk all over those people and it gets exhausting tell people what to do all the time. My life is busy enough without thinking for two people instead of one. I do know people like this, but we are definitely not friends.

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
Pants.

Why?
Because they're practical. You can't do a lot of things in a skirt.

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
My main goal is to graduate with honors, if not on top of the class. I want to look good to Universities, both here in Japan and in other countries. I'm going to be famous one day and I need to make it into a good school.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Hisa is a strong willed girl. Some might say she's more the B-word. And that doesn't bother Hisa. She knows what she wants and how to get it. She also knows herself very well and works on some less desirable aspects of her personality. She's not ashamed of herself nor her skill. She often speaks bluntly. Some people call her arrogant because she wont hesitate to say she's a great artist or the like. She's even been called a narcissist on occasion. But she's not truly in love with herself. In fact she more often hates herself than actually likes herself. She's just confident and self-assured.

Hisa tends not to understand other people who aren't just like her. And she doesn't really care to understand them. It's not that she goes out of her way to be rude or mean, she just doesn't have an understanding of what's hurtful and what's not. Basically, she lacks a bit of empathy. Hisa also has a sadistic streak to her. She enjoys tormenting those she loves. She likes to watch those people squirm, just for fun. Which means that most of her romances didn't last long. Because surprisingly she likes her friends and lovers willful. If they just roll over, she loses all interest in them. But that's not to say Hisa is incapable of love. Because it's not true. Hisa, when she falls in love, falls hard. Head over heels and she tended to devote a lot of her time to the person. Which in the inverse can also come off as trying too hard. She also understands that she lacks when it comes to the empathy department and she works on trying to understand other people's feelings. She also knows how far she can push the people around her before she actually hurts them. Hurting people isn't something Hisa actually wants to do.

When it comes to Art, Hisa is obsessive and a perfectionist. Nothing is ever good enough. She spends lots of time redoing her work, trying to fix minor errors. A lot of the time she has to force herself to stop working on a project and to just call it done. However, it's because of her nature that she can be such a great artist.​
Background History:
Hisa is the youngest of three children. She has two older brothers. The eldest is Hideo. The middle is Toshiro. Hisa was six years younger than Toshiro. Her parents, Naoko and Daichi, were both very accomplished. Her father worked overseas often in Europe. Her mother was a highly skilled architect. They were often too busy for Hisa when she was younger and she was often left in the care of her brothers. Sadly they were more interested in their own lives and felt like taking care of Hisa was an unnecessary burden. Most of the time Hisa was left alone to her own devices. She was surprisingly well behaved while abandoned which encouraged her brothers to leave her along more often. Not knowing any better, and not realizing the sever neglect she was experiencing, Hisa believed she was left alone because she wasn't good enough.

As Hisa grew older, she watched her brothers find wives. Her eldest brother became a high profile surgeon. Her middle brother joined the Police Force and excelled. But what did Hisa have? Nothing. The little girl struggled to find anything to make people love her or even pay attention to her. One day at school the teacher had them watercolor and Hisa knew what she could do. She forced her parents to buy her a watercolor set and for the next few months that was all she did. She painted and painted.

Because of her dedication (or obsession) she quickly progressed from a novice of no skill to actually pretty good. She was no expert, but through the help of online tutorials Hisa was quickly becoming accomplished. The attention Hisa got from her art was everything she had hoped for. The young teen knew though that if she didn't keep improving she'd be left alone again. By the time she turned thirteen her parents were proud to show off her work. Her mother even hung a few of her watercolors in her buildings she had designed.

One of her mother's clients was Bloomfield. She worked with a few other architects to design the school. It was because of this that Hisa was noticed through her art work. Her mother had been showing off one of her landscapes and the Headmistress extended the opportunity for Hisa to attend when the school was built. Of course buildings take time to build. Still, Hisa wasn't about to let opportunity pass her by. The young girl agreed

By the time Hisa was sixteen the school was finally finished. It was no hardship to transfer schools. Hisa didn't have any true friends at her old school. She hopes to meet new people and possibly make friends. But she doesn't have her hopes up about it.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my character. I'm thinking about reworking her personality a little. Don't hesitate to mention if that's also something you want me to do.

anime-girl-long-hair-pink-eyes-Favim.com-1951588.jpg
What's your name?
Itō Hisa

How old are you?

How tall are you?
5'6" or 168cm

How much do you weigh?
133lbs or 66.3kgs

What grade are you in?
2nd

I was accepted because of my exceptional skill in watercolor and gouache. (Arts)

I would prefer not to do sports unless it was for fun. However since it is required: Fencing.

Art of course. I love to draw, paint, etc. As long as I can get my hands dirty. It's a shame there's no gardening option. Because I'd love to join that club. I also take part in Theater (as a tech) and Photography.

Any Academic Clubs?
Yes. The Debate Team and Tech Club.

Your favorite color?
I could never choose just one color. Each and every color is important and necessary. However I've been pressed before, and since people like simple answers. White. Because depending on the medium it can be every color or none of them. And in art white is very important.

Your favorite foods?
I love Chinese and Korean foods the best. I could take or leave western food.

Isn't that a little personal? The things I hold dear, I hold onto. I don't think that's any of your business. (Hisa has no items of sentimental value. Rather true friends are the most cherished in her life.)

Only five? Very well.

• Watercolor
  • Fixing things
  • Growing plants
  • Spacial Recognition
  • Puzzles
Have you actually had people admit four things? Amazing.

• Empathy
  • Singing
  • Losing or Giving up
  • Making friends
Self assertion. I expect the people I hang around to be able to speak their mind and not be afraid of other people's opinions. I also look for self confidence and intelligence. I like my friends to be as smart or smarter. We life each other up.

Crippling shyness. Being a doormat. Well, being honest, I tend to walk all over those people and it gets exhausting tell people what to do all the time. My life is busy enough without thinking for two people instead of one. I do know people like this, but we are definitely not friends.

Pants.

Why?
Because they're practical. You can't do a lot of things in a skirt.

My main goal is to graduate with honors, if not on top of the class. I want to look good to Universities, both here in Japan and in other countries. I'm going to be famous one day and I need to make it into a good school.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:

Hisa is a strong willed girl. Some might say she's more the B-word. And that doesn't bother Hisa. She knows what she wants and how to get it. She also knows herself very well and works on some less desirable aspects of her personality. She's not ashamed of herself nor her skill. She often speaks bluntly. Some people call her arrogant because she wont hesitate to say she's a great artist or the like. She's even been called a narcissist on occasion. But she's not truly in love with herself. In fact she more often hates herself than actually likes herself. She's just confident and self-assured.

Hisa tends not to understand other people who aren't just like her. And she doesn't really care to understand them. It's not that she goes out of her way to be rude or mean, she just doesn't have an understanding of what's hurtful and what's not. Basically, she lacks a bit of empathy. Hisa also has a sadistic streak to her. She enjoys tormenting those she loves. She likes to watch those people squirm, just for fun. Which means that most of her romances didn't last long. Because surprisingly she likes her friends and lovers willful. If they just roll over, she loses all interest in them. But that's not to say Hisa is incapable of love. Because it's not true. Hisa, when she falls in love, falls hard. Head over heels and she tended to devote a lot of her time to the person. Which in the inverse can also come off as trying too hard. She also understands that she lacks when it comes to the empathy department and she works on trying to understand other people's feelings. She also knows how far she can push the people around her before she actually hurts them. Hurting people isn't something Hisa actually wants to do.

When it comes to Art, Hisa is obsessive and a perfectionist. Nothing is ever good enough. She spends lots of time redoing her work, trying to fix minor errors. A lot of the time she has to force herself to stop working on a project and to just call it done. However, it's because of her nature that she can be such a great artist.
Background History:
Hisa is the youngest of three children. She has two older brothers. The eldest is Hideo. The middle is Toshiro. Hisa was six years younger than Toshiro. Her parents, Naoko and Daichi, were both very accomplished. Her father worked overseas often in Europe. Her mother was a highly skilled architect. They were often too busy for Hisa when she was younger and she was often left in the care of her brothers. Sadly they were more interested in their own lives and felt like taking care of Hisa was an unnecessary burden. Most of the time Hisa was left alone to her own devices. She was surprisingly well behaved while abandoned which encouraged her brothers to leave her along more often. Not knowing any better, and not realizing the sever neglect she was experiencing, Hisa believed she was left alone because she wasn't good enough.

As Hisa grew older, she watched her brothers find wives. Her eldest brother became a high profile surgeon. Her middle brother joined the Police Force and excelled. But what did Hisa have? Nothing. The little girl struggled to find anything to make people love her or even pay attention to her. One day at school the teacher had them watercolor and Hisa knew what she could do. She forced her parents to buy her a watercolor set and for the next few months that was all she did. She painted and painted.

Because of her dedication (or obsession) she quickly progressed from a novice of no skill to actually pretty good. She was no expert, but through the help of online tutorials Hisa was quickly becoming accomplished. The attention Hisa got from her art was everything she had hoped for. The young teen knew though that if she didn't keep improving she'd be left alone again. By the time she turned thirteen her parents were proud to show off her work. Her mother even hung a few of her watercolors in her buildings she had designed.

One of her mother's clients was Bloomfield. She worked with a few other architects to design the school. It was because of this that Hisa was noticed through her art work. Her mother had been showing off one of her landscapes and the Headmistress extended the opportunity for Hisa to attend when the school was built. Of course buildings take time to build. Still, Hisa wasn't about to let opportunity pass her by. The young girl agreed

By the time Hisa was sixteen the school was finally finished. It was no hardship to transfer schools. Hisa didn't have any true friends at her old school. She hopes to meet new people and possibly make friends. But she doesn't have her hopes up about it.

I like her. Just so you know, it's not a requirement to join anything in the category except for what you were accepted for. She doesn't have to join a sport. :)

She's accepted. When I get on my laptop I will add her to the roster.

Reactions: WesteriaVale

*Tries to grab the Bun*

They're in a bunch of stuff together lol.

• Love
Reactions: Justin

*Tries to grab the Bun*

At it already XD
For some reason I can totally see Usagi somehow getting in the middle of it also-
*Usagi plays the flute during a game when suddenly a giant hair bun lands on her lap*
"WAHHHH" *falls on the floor and squirms around in horror*

• Love
At it already XD
For some reason I can totally see Usagi somehow getting in the middle of it also-
*Usagi plays the flute during a game when suddenly a giant hair bun lands on her lap*
"WAHHHH" *falls on the floor and squirms around in horror*

Rosemarys bun is a ccocoon.

• Love
  • Love
I've closed off Second Years! We'll be starting when I get some more third and first years. :)

• Love
I've closed off Second Years! We'll be starting when I get some more third and first years. :)
Wasn't like that last time 2nd years got filled first xD

Nobody wants to be a youngin' or an oldin' it seems.

I feel as if a first year would be more suitable for the type of character I'm aiming for :X

[fieldbox= "Homuke-Day Michiko, light sky blue, solid"][/fieldbox][fieldbox= "Homuke-Day Michiko, light sky blue, solid"][/fieldbox][fieldbox= "Homuke-Day Michiko, light sky blue, solid"]
StySPgx.jpg

What's your name?:
Homuke-Day Michiko (Michi/Mich)

How old are you?
"And 11 months!"

How tall are you?
5'9

How much do you weigh?
"All muscle!"
135 lbs

What grade are you in?
3rd​

Athletics

Track, Swimming, Basketball

Art

Any Academic Clubs?
"I'm great at chess!"
(She's really not.)
Chess
Tech

Any Misc. Clubs?
Student Committee

Your favorite color?
Green

Your favorite foods?
Popsicles, pistachio icecream, manju, peanut butter cream sandwiches, butajiro

"My dad's old ball cap."
[spoili]
newera-rakuten-sbwb0.jpg

(More worn, with more of a round shape. The logo doesn't look as slick, and is fraying. More of an off-white than pure white color. Has clearly been worn for years.
[/spoili]

Baseball, forgiving friends, playing cards, braiding and guessing numbers

Talking to crushes, cooking, puns and keeping a straight face (especially when playing cards)

"That last one's really important to me."
Loyalty, a sense of adventure, humour, and the ability to accept that the New Tokyo Seals are the best baseball team ever.

"Don't be a stick in the mud."
A serious nature, no sense of humour, and bossiness

"Pants!"

Why?
"How else are you supposed to rough around?"

"I wanna become a sports prodigy! I'd love to play for the New Tokyo Seals after I graduate, but until then I'd like to bring baseball to this school. Founder of the Bloomfield High Baseball Team... Yeah, that sounds good!"

Personality:
Michi is the classic tomboy; crazy about sports (especially baseball), averse to dresses and bows, and prone to lots and lots of roughhousing. Extremely expressive with her emotions, her friends can expect to be tackled at least once, or, if light enough, picked up and swung around. Her impulsivity doesn't end there, rarely spending more than a few moments on a decision. Predictably, she often ends up with her foot in her mouth, though, despite how often it happens, she's usually slow to realize it. Still, once she knows she has hurt her friends' feelings she will rush to make it all better whatever way she can. Quite the joker, Michi is a fan of pranks and puns, though despite her beliefs otherwise, she is not very punny. While Michi seems to be extremely confident regarding most things, she refuses to be complacent with her success in sports, pushing herself as hard as she possibly can and then some. Despite all her talk, she will never be perfectly happy with her abilities as an athlete, and will always find something to improve. Still, this doesn't stop her revelry when she cuts her time down or hits a home run.

Background History:
Michi has lived in New Tokyo all her life. Her mother, originally from Chicago, and her father, a New Tokyo native, divorced when she was seven, her mother moving to a small suburb about an hour away from New Tokyo with her little brother. While she lives with her father out of school, she visits her mother and stepfather every other week, where she has to suffer through her two prissy stepsisters and mildly annoying and whiny brother. Her father, a major baseball fan, made certain that she was running the bases as soon as she could walk, and took her to every New Tokyo Seals game he could.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
This time around all the girls are prettier lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.