1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk

• 2ezpv2e.jpg

Welcome to Bloomfield High

A fancy new boarding school for the most academic, artsiest, and athletic female students in the country has just opened up on the outskirts of New Tokyo. It boasts brand new facilities, with a large campus, and the best teachers from all over the world. The primary goal is to compete with other schools in the area and within itself, and to eventually gain national recognition as the best school for girls.

The Roleplay

The roleplay is meant to shine a light on the lives of some of the young women accepted into Bloomfield High. It follows them through their day to day lives as they forge new friendships, spark new flames, and stir up drama within Bloomfield.

The main focus is on the relationships of the girls and how they interact with each other, with a light emphasis on school work, and the activities they choose to participate in. There will be competition for the school extracurricular activities, as well as festivals, and events on and off the campus.

Romance is heavily encouraged, but your character does not have to seek out romantic relationships. The most important thing is to develop your characters thoroughly and get acquainted with the cast. You're expected to create your own scenarios and situations with other characters, though I'm more than happy to lay out the environment to assist with this. The campus is your playground.

Gm: Sailor Moon

Bloomfield, New Tokyo

New Tokyo is a fusion of New York City and Tokyo, with lots of traffic on the sidewalk, and even more on the road. At night it lights up with neon signs, and electronic billboards. It's a melting pot of cultures, and no one race or ethnicity is the majority. It shares in many formal Japanese customs, and the language is still spoken by most people, however it is not uncommon to hear other languages spoken fluently in the city.

Bloomfield is on the outskirts of New Tokyo, thought it is still considered to be in the city it lacks the bustling traffic and electric nightlife. You'll find a lot of shops, cafes, and lounge spots. It's a very romantic setting, with plenty of nature surrounding the place, and a natural lake in the area.
    OP. 1

Last edited:
Nope :P From a purely scientific standpoint, we know how to make biological children from entirely female cells, so men actually aren't necessary for the continuation of the human species anymore :P
I don't care about science....

I don't care about science....
Well you should, science is cool. Thanks to science, I know how to control people's minds - genuinely control them, not just manipulate them (though I know how to do that too). Thanks to science, I know how to turn the most vicious sociopath into the most timid pacifist. Thanks to science, I know exactly what Global Warming is going to do to this planet. Thanks to science, you and I are able to discuss how cool science is. More than anything, not caring about science is to the detriment of one's own self.

But of course, don't you know anything about Science? You don't!? YOU MONSTER! YOU MANIACS! YOU DIDN@T DESTROY THE EARTH! YOU DIDN'T DO THAT! YOU MANICS. DAMN YOU ALL!

Please let me saw your head open so I can try and figure out what goes on within it.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
So i really hate to be that guy again...But maybe consider letting us start the RP? I know you want a specific number of people before we start but its been a week since someone posted a new CS and we got a pretty decent sized roster already, 10 people is pretty damn good and despite sitting on this thing for 2 weeks, pretty much everyone that is already accepted is still active on this thread.

If we wait too long i fear it will eventually fade from existence. Maybe people look at this thread and see that its been sitting quite some time with still no IC thread and will move on thinking the project is not active. Maybe if we show a bit of progress (at least get the first day out of the way) people would be more interested in joining seeing how its off the ground and moving.

Again i understand you want more Third and first years, thats totally understandable, but the setting you have makes it super easy to write a new character into the world anytime so we can pick up more people as we go. But you own this Rp and it is your call, No hurt feelings if you refuse, i will continue to check in and still active

Same here. It's really unlikely all the spaces are going to be filled at this point, so if you really want them filled you could always allow people to make second characters; otherwise (and regardless of) I definitely think we need to start the RP now before we risk people disappearing.

Fair enough. I'll start the IC sometime this coming week. With that said, please be patient and don't ask when the IC will be up. I have to sort everyone into their houses, but it'll be up. :)

So, when will the IC be up? :P

I was already wondering if this place had died out :( I would be really sad if so

Well, there's a few of us still here. Some people haven't been seen in a while.

Well, there's a few of us still here. Some people haven't been seen in a while.
We have the majority still interested..

We have you, Lolininjia, Kara and myself

RolayPride liked my recent post so hes still viewing this thread and i spoken to Shayla about this RP a few days ago so i believe she is still in it.

Thats 6 and if you count the Gm ( i didn't originally) thats 7

And if we start a Rp thread and get the ball rolling we can poke those that have gone under the radar and might be swayed to return

Yeah I'm still here^^

Actually, you have attracted some attention, from one who despises making second years unless she must. Perhaps when I finish my third year we may find something else interesting.

Oh, and one thing. Are multiple characters allowed as well, or is it a 1P=1C thing?

Very strong feelings about second years... did something bad happen to you or something?

I think it's 1P=1C until you prove you're capable of handling more than one.

There's just so many of them all the time. Like, arrogant little 15 year olds that don't act like it. Ugh

Not to mention, little girls aren't supposed to be as sexually appealing as people make them out to be DX

There's just so many of them all the time. Like, arrogant little 15 year olds that don't act like it. Ugh

Not to mention, little girls aren't supposed to be as sexually appealing as people make them out to be DX
Well i hope the character i made is acceptable to your standards.

And hopefully i can play the character to your standards. :/

I just looked back over all the character sheets and none of them were presented in a sexual manner as you made them out to be. In fact the photo I used might be the most 'sultry' of the bunch but it is not provocative nor in poor taste. Which leads me to ask: Which characters in particular make you say that we're sexulizing adolescent girls?

2nd years are 16-17 though...

You're just not embracing your inner pedophile! But honestly, I've never seen anyone make a 15 year old out to be sexually appealing (besides other 15 year olds), and it doesn't really count in anime cos they're not actually real in the first place, and they all look the same age anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.