1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk

• 2ezpv2e.jpg

Welcome to Bloomfield High

A fancy new boarding school for the most academic, artsiest, and athletic female students in the country has just opened up on the outskirts of New Tokyo. It boasts brand new facilities, with a large campus, and the best teachers from all over the world. The primary goal is to compete with other schools in the area and within itself, and to eventually gain national recognition as the best school for girls.

The Roleplay

The roleplay is meant to shine a light on the lives of some of the young women accepted into Bloomfield High. It follows them through their day to day lives as they forge new friendships, spark new flames, and stir up drama within Bloomfield.

The main focus is on the relationships of the girls and how they interact with each other, with a light emphasis on school work, and the activities they choose to participate in. There will be competition for the school extracurricular activities, as well as festivals, and events on and off the campus.

Romance is heavily encouraged, but your character does not have to seek out romantic relationships. The most important thing is to develop your characters thoroughly and get acquainted with the cast. You're expected to create your own scenarios and situations with other characters, though I'm more than happy to lay out the environment to assist with this. The campus is your playground.

Gm: Sailor Moon

Bloomfield, New Tokyo

New Tokyo is a fusion of New York City and Tokyo, with lots of traffic on the sidewalk, and even more on the road. At night it lights up with neon signs, and electronic billboards. It's a melting pot of cultures, and no one race or ethnicity is the majority. It shares in many formal Japanese customs, and the language is still spoken by most people, however it is not uncommon to hear other languages spoken fluently in the city.

Bloomfield is on the outskirts of New Tokyo, thought it is still considered to be in the city it lacks the bustling traffic and electric nightlife. You'll find a lot of shops, cafes, and lounge spots. It's a very romantic setting, with plenty of nature surrounding the place, and a natural lake in the area.
    OP. 1

Last edited:
Everyone thought I was talking about their characters DX That was definitely not what I meant by that guys. Before I hit 18 there were a lot of places that just made me feel wrong playing as a 15 year old with all of those expectations etc. It was meant as my own personal feelings towards playing as them, not with them.

Plus, where I live, I'm used to 15 as generic second year DX

That was said sarcastically right? Can we please not embrace that ._.
Well, not sarcasm, but obviously a joke at least. If it had been in real life, I'd have said it with 3 times as much enthusiasm as my normal voice... well it's hard to actually explain mannerisms but I'm sure you get what I mean.

Do i need to break out de facking Iron Dovah or THE ULTIMATE DOVAH? because i will break them out if people don't behave.

So yeah...
giphy.gif

Just lurking and waiting for this to start xD.... it's Shattered btw

So yeah...
giphy.gif

Just lurking and waiting for this to start xD.... it's Shattered btw
Ok Justin..Charming, Shattered, Royal Pride...I honestly like you so don't take this the wrong way, but i gotta ask how many times are you gonna change your profile....I seen you change yoru profile pic THREE TIMES in a single day and seen you do the same for the gif of your signature

The only reason i know its you is because thankfully all theses changes in your identify still relate to something "Royal" but every time i feel as if this is a new variant of you. Are you Doctor who or some shit ( i never seen the show) where every time you die you reincarnate as a new version of yourself.

Again don't take this as a aggressive question, just i have to know why you can never make up your mind .______________________________________.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Ok Justin..Charming, Shattered, Royal Pride...I honestly like you so don't take this the wrong way, but i gotta ask how many times are you gonna change your profile....I seen you change yoru profile pic THREE TIMES in a single day and seen you do the same for the gif of your signature

The only reason i know its you is because thankfully all theses changes in your identify still relate to something "Royal" but every time i feel as if this is a new variant of you. Are you Doctor who or some shit ( i never seen the show) where every time you die you reincarnate as a new version of yourself.

Again don't take this as a aggressive question, just i have to know why you can never make up your mind .______________________________________.
Believe me... all of my Iwaku friends have said the same thing lol. I don't know, maybe this will be the last change xD since Alice In Wonderland is my favorite childhood cartoon movie and live-action fantasy movie. But I don't take it aggressive since you're like the 50th person to say something lol, but don't hold me to this... but this might be the final Decision, maybe. XD

Reactions: Fendisteel
If he is Doctor Who, he's terrible at it. No one dies 3 times in one day. Also, wouldn't he be out of resurrections by now? Or is he doing the same thing as the BBC and keeping it going forever even though it's becoming abhorrent because the BBC has nothing else?

FACK DE FACKING CHARMING, THEY CHANGE DE FACKING NAME! I SUPLEX THAT FACKING JABRONI THEN PUT HIM INTO DE CLUTCH. MY **** AS BIG AS YOUR ARM. I MAKE HIM HUMBLE AND BREAK HIS BACK!

Happy Easter everyone \(.____________.)/

*Hides Snek eggs all over he thread*

Happy Easter! Unfortunately, I'm not going to be starting it today but I'm aiming for late this week or close to it. I just have too much going on atm. I'm not dropping bloomfield, but if you guys don't want to wait I understand if you wanna pull your chars.

Reactions: The Dovah
I have had it with these motherblubbing sneks all over this motherblubbing thread!

I am still here and about as well. ^^

I'm sort of still here...

If this actually goes up... I'll be here.

Though I have my doubts.

Present and reporting for duty!

[bg=SlateGrey]

Did you expect less?
ac78b06b709bcfd93a8dcf7ba1892220.jpg

What's your name?
Shiva, after the storm I was born into.
[Shiva Roz Krasnoff]

How old are you?
Midway between our and your definition of adulthood and responsibility
[17]

How tall are you?
I am not short, that is for certain
[5"7]

How much do you weigh?
I have not checked recently, but I know little of it is excess fat
[Approx. 140lbs]

What grade are you in?
Do I look like a child?
[3rd]

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
Originally I was accepted for my abilities in Mathematics, back in my first year here. I left for a year and now I'm back for athletics

Are you playing any sports?
I'm in it for the contact. There's nothing like watching an opponent hit the floor, bleeding from their face.
[Martial Arts & Basketball]

Do you participate in the fine arts?
Do I look like I have any artistic talent? My hands may be deft, but they're not meant for you
[Orchestra]

Any Academic Clubs?
I'm supposed to keep my mind sharp, but don't mistake me for some sort of nerd
[Chess]

Your favorite color?
Why is this even important? Colours have nothing to do with school
[Grey]

Your favorite foods?
Now you're talking; Steak, rare and juicy.

Your most cherished item?
Good luck charms are for people without any talent
[Glass chessboard]

Five things you're good at?
I'm a fighter, there isn't much I'm not good at.
[Prediction & Observations |
Four things you're bad at?
Traits you look for in a friend?
Traits you dislike in a person?
Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
Why?
What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
(At least three sentences)
Background History:
(At least five sentences)

[WIP]
So I just realized that I never finished this. And my laptop is about to restart so I'm just gonna post this right here.​
[/bg]

Status
Not open for further replies.