1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk

• 2ezpv2e.jpg

Welcome to Bloomfield High

A fancy new boarding school for the most academic, artsiest, and athletic female students in the country has just opened up on the outskirts of New Tokyo. It boasts brand new facilities, with a large campus, and the best teachers from all over the world. The primary goal is to compete with other schools in the area and within itself, and to eventually gain national recognition as the best school for girls.

The Roleplay

The roleplay is meant to shine a light on the lives of some of the young women accepted into Bloomfield High. It follows them through their day to day lives as they forge new friendships, spark new flames, and stir up drama within Bloomfield.

The main focus is on the relationships of the girls and how they interact with each other, with a light emphasis on school work, and the activities they choose to participate in. There will be competition for the school extracurricular activities, as well as festivals, and events on and off the campus.

Romance is heavily encouraged, but your character does not have to seek out romantic relationships. The most important thing is to develop your characters thoroughly and get acquainted with the cast. You're expected to create your own scenarios and situations with other characters, though I'm more than happy to lay out the environment to assist with this. The campus is your playground.

Gm: Sailor Moon

Bloomfield, New Tokyo

New Tokyo is a fusion of New York City and Tokyo, with lots of traffic on the sidewalk, and even more on the road. At night it lights up with neon signs, and electronic billboards. It's a melting pot of cultures, and no one race or ethnicity is the majority. It shares in many formal Japanese customs, and the language is still spoken by most people, however it is not uncommon to hear other languages spoken fluently in the city.

Bloomfield is on the outskirts of New Tokyo, thought it is still considered to be in the city it lacks the bustling traffic and electric nightlife. You'll find a lot of shops, cafes, and lounge spots. It's a very romantic setting, with plenty of nature surrounding the place, and a natural lake in the area.
    OP. 1

Last edited:
I thought they were fine before. :)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Hey i have a quick question.

Will we be able to establish our own side characters? What i mean by this is that i sorta want to establish a few characters associated in Shizu's life. The Clan's High Elder (Who is also her Grandfather), His brother who is a Lesser Elder and the most abusive person towards Shizu, her mother who is one of the only people in her family that showed her complete kindness and one her many cousins that also shows her some sympathy.

I won't be using theses characters at all that much, just perhaps have them appear later down the line whatever it be in a dialogue or actually physically appear in the story (with your permission of course)

Hey i have a quick question.

Will we be able to establish our own side characters? What i mean by this is that i sorta want to establish a few characters associated in Shizu's life. The Clan's High Elder (Who is also her Grandfather), His brother who is a Lesser Elder and the most abusive person towards Shizu, her mother who is one of the only people in her family that showed her complete kindness and one her many cousins that also shows her some sympathy.

I won't be using theses characters at all that much, just perhaps have them appear later down the line whatever it be in a dialogue or actually physically appear in the story (with your permission of course)

If you come up with a relevant subplot to introduce them, sure. But they won't be attentding Bloomfield obviously, so planning it is up to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fendisteel
[fieldbox= "Homuke-Day Michiko, light sky blue, solid"][/fieldbox][fieldbox= "Homuke-Day Michiko, light sky blue, solid"][/fieldbox][fieldbox= "Homuke-Day Michiko, light sky blue, solid"]
StySPgx.jpg

What's your name?:
Homuke-Day Michiko (Michi/Mich)

How old are you?
"And 11 months!"

How tall are you?
5'9

How much do you weigh?
"All muscle!"
135 lbs

What grade are you in?
3rd​

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
Athletics

Are you playing any sports?
Track, Swimming, Basketball

Do you participate in the fine arts?
Art

Any Academic Clubs?
"I'm great at chess!"
(She's really not.)
Chess
Tech

Any Misc. Clubs?
Student Committee

Your favorite color?
Green

Your favorite foods?
Popsicles, pistachio icecream, manju, peanut butter cream sandwiches, butajiro

Your most cherished item?
"My dad's old ball cap."
[spoili]
newera-rakuten-sbwb0.jpg

(More worn, with more of a round shape. The logo doesn't look as slick, and is fraying. More of an off-white than pure white color. Has clearly been worn for years.
[/spoili]

Five things you're good at?
Baseball, forgiving friends, playing cards, braiding and guessing numbers

Four things you're bad at?
Talking to crushes, cooking, puns and keeping a straight face (especially when playing cards)

Traits you look for in a friend?
"That last one's really important to me."
Loyalty, a sense of adventure, humour, and the ability to accept that the New Tokyo Seals are the best baseball team ever.

Traits you dislike in a person?
"Don't be a stick in the mud."
A serious nature, no sense of humour, and bossiness

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
"Pants!"

Why?
"How else are you supposed to rough around?"

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"I wanna become a sports prodigy! I'd love to play for the New Tokyo Seals after I graduate, but until then I'd like to bring baseball to this school. Founder of the Bloomfield High Baseball Team... Yeah, that sounds good!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Michi is the classic tomboy; crazy about sports (especially baseball), averse to dresses and bows, and prone to lots and lots of roughhousing. Extremely expressive with her emotions, her friends can expect to be tackled at least once, or, if light enough, picked up and swung around. Her impulsivity doesn't end there, rarely spending more than a few moments on a decision. Predictably, she often ends up with her foot in her mouth, though, despite how often it happens, she's usually slow to realize it. Still, once she knows she has hurt her friends' feelings she will rush to make it all better whatever way she can. Quite the joker, Michi is a fan of pranks and puns, though despite her beliefs otherwise, she is not very punny. While Michi seems to be extremely confident regarding most things, she refuses to be complacent with her success in sports, pushing herself as hard as she possibly can and then some. Despite all her talk, she will never be perfectly happy with her abilities as an athlete, and will always find something to improve. Still, this doesn't stop her revelry when she cuts her time down or hits a home run.

Background History:
Michi has lived in New Tokyo all her life. Her mother, originally from Chicago, and her father, a New Tokyo native, divorced when she was seven, her mother moving to a small suburb about an hour away from New Tokyo with her little brother. While she lives with her father out of school, she visits her mother and stepfather every other week, where she has to suffer through her two prissy stepsisters and mildly annoying and whiny brother. Her father, a major baseball fan, made certain that she was running the bases as soon as she could walk, and took her to every New Tokyo Seals game he could.
[/fieldbox]
Accepted. :P I'm gonna add her to the cast list now.

SNEEEEEEEEEEEK! IT'S NOT OVER YET!

Oops, notifications broke. Did I miss anything besides snakes?

Just waiting a couple on a more third and first years before we begin. :)

Reactions: The Dovah
I'll edit in the clarifaction for Yuki tomorrow. Watching film atm.

Will finish final touches for my CS later today and tomorrow.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I feel like maybe this should be more active so it keeps getting attention?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Shayla
I feel like maybe this should be more active so it keeps getting attention?

giphy.gif

Maybe lol. We would have started now but a lot of people from the old one went inactive due to rl stuff I suppose and never rejoined.

Maybe lol. We would have started now but a lot of people from the old one went inactive due to rl stuff I suppose and never rejoined.
That's sad to hear. Is the Intchk up to date and been bumped recently?

That's sad to hear. Is the Intchk up to date and been bumped recently?

Yeah I bumped it yesterday. More people would join if this was coed or whatever but only the same group of people really want to do all girl roleplays. It's a little tough lol.

All girl roleplays are the future! We already don't need men in society, so... lesbian world here we come!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Ummm no... as a guy who likes giys and girls we still need both

Nope :P From a purely scientific standpoint, we know how to make biological children from entirely female cells, so men actually aren't necessary for the continuation of the human species anymore :P

Status
Not open for further replies.