1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk

• 2ezpv2e.jpg

Welcome to Bloomfield High

A fancy new boarding school for the most academic, artsiest, and athletic female students in the country has just opened up on the outskirts of New Tokyo. It boasts brand new facilities, with a large campus, and the best teachers from all over the world. The primary goal is to compete with other schools in the area and within itself, and to eventually gain national recognition as the best school for girls.

The Roleplay

The roleplay is meant to shine a light on the lives of some of the young women accepted into Bloomfield High. It follows them through their day to day lives as they forge new friendships, spark new flames, and stir up drama within Bloomfield.

The main focus is on the relationships of the girls and how they interact with each other, with a light emphasis on school work, and the activities they choose to participate in. There will be competition for the school extracurricular activities, as well as festivals, and events on and off the campus.

Romance is heavily encouraged, but your character does not have to seek out romantic relationships. The most important thing is to develop your characters thoroughly and get acquainted with the cast. You're expected to create your own scenarios and situations with other characters, though I'm more than happy to lay out the environment to assist with this. The campus is your playground.

Gm: Sailor Moon

Bloomfield, New Tokyo

New Tokyo is a fusion of New York City and Tokyo, with lots of traffic on the sidewalk, and even more on the road. At night it lights up with neon signs, and electronic billboards. It's a melting pot of cultures, and no one race or ethnicity is the majority. It shares in many formal Japanese customs, and the language is still spoken by most people, however it is not uncommon to hear other languages spoken fluently in the city.

Bloomfield is on the outskirts of New Tokyo, thought it is still considered to be in the city it lacks the bustling traffic and electric nightlife. You'll find a lot of shops, cafes, and lounge spots. It's a very romantic setting, with plenty of nature surrounding the place, and a natural lake in the area.
    OP. 1

Last edited:
Why not have them be elected by the student body? No reason there has to be a student council right from day one.

Why not have them be elected by the student body? No reason there has to be a student council right from day one.
I have and am considering that scenario.

So..hate to sound impatient but when can we expect the IC thread to appear :o?

So..hate to sound impatient but when can we expect the IC thread to appear :o?

I'm not answering that, because there are not enough people for my liking to start. I will inform everyone when we're close to starting.

I will post my CS sometime next week, aiming for Tuesday or Wednesday. Gonna change Michi a bit.

latest

What's your name?

My name is Yuki Aksansa! Some call me Yu, others call me Yuka. Just don't call me Sansa as i hate being called that! It also reminds me of another Sansa and i look nothing like her!

How old are you?
Oh, 18 and a half. Old enough to drink, i think. Not that i ever do that.

How tall are you?
5 foot 4 inches, i think.
How much do you weigh?
Is that before or after breakfast? Just kidding! I have a swimmer's build but i kinda don't know my own weight. I know i'm not skinny and am thick, if you compare me to those zero waist freaks! Otherwise, i have a fair amount of meat on me and not fat.

What grade are you in?

3rd.

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?

Atheletics. Turns out i'm a gifted swimmer and diver. That and swimming the entire length of the river may have caught the attention of some. What? I got bored of the regular pools and wanted to try my hand at river swimming!
Are you playing any sports?

I fence a lot and naturally, swim. I'm on the swim team and regulary practise. Sometimes, i swim in various clothes for a small challenge, sometimes because i forget that the swimwear is being cleaned or just can't be bothered to change.

Do you participate in the fine arts?

Oh yes! I take part in the theatre! And I am involved with Art! Ok, i don't paint but they requested a model for the better painters and i volunteered. Extra credit, free soda and helps me with focusing on fencing moves during the sessions.

Any Academic Clubs?

Coding and Tech. I'm a proud geek and swimming won't always pay my bills! Coding will and i like tech. Maybe, one day, i'll build a death star!

Just kidding, but i do like tech and knowing about how it works, how to fix it and getting my hands on the latest toys.

Your favorite color?

It's a light pink, bordering on green. A light greeny pink.

Your favorite foods?

Seafood. I love all seafood even if it is bad for me. I am kinda addicted to spicy food as well but don't tell anyone! I don't want my roommate to kick me out for eating spicy food!

Your most cherished item?

Don't have one.

Five things you're good at?

Swimming and holding my breath. I mentioned i swam the entire length of the river,right?
Making friends, i think. I'm told i'm a nice girl and i like helping people.
Cooking.
Being a loyal friend.
I'm rather good at cosplaying!
Four things you're bad at?
Dancing, i look like a complete idiot when i dance and people ask if i'm drunk when i do so.
Bike riding, i can't get the hang of it and i think, i'm banned from ever touching a bike after the last time i rode one.
Painting. I am awful at it but being a model is my way of making up for it.
Erm... I'm kinda um.... sexually er... curious and um.... kinda want to experiment.

Traits you look for in a friend?

I look for a loyal friend, one that is understanding and willing to understand when i er.... lose control due to erm... my sexuality issues and curiosity. I like to chat to them and they won't judge me if i am a bit odd. They are kind to everyone they meet.

Traits you dislike in a person?
Bullies. Screw. THOSE. petty, acting as if they are better then everyone else, bigots, racists, short tempered, generally being assholes!

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?

Both. But it's a one or another question, ain't it? So, erm...

ooo, this is tricky but i would say skirts. Cool in the summer, interesting to swim in and comfortable.

Why?

I had to choose one or the other.

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?

I hope to complete my education, become good at coding and win some contests in fencing and swimming. I hope to move onto national swimming and maybe, become a champion of swimming and fencing. Provided that thing doesn't cost me them. He. He.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:

I am friendly to everyone and like a good joke. I like meeting new people and i am a bit implusive. I admit that, i mean, i did jump into the river just because i felt like it and not consider the risks. I do get bored if i'm not challenged and like to test my own limits.
Background History:

Well, I grew up in the south side of the city with my two sisters,father and mother. My pa is a shop owner and my ma is a swim instructor. My sisters are older then me and i think, they work in hollywood although it may just be a lie they tell. I don't know, they buggered off to L.A a few years back and only send letters home every now and then. Good for using as spare paper! What? We have a massive row a few years back about me apparently wasting my life.
I always enjoy swimming and fencing from a young age and just got bored of the swimming pools. So, i jumped into the river during the last winter because i wanted to try my hand at swimming in very cold water and with my winter clothes, it was a welcome challenge. Sure, it was dumb but fun! Got a massive telling off though but it got me on the news and it only took me a few hours to swim the entire length of it! Thus this fancy school contacted me and here i am.
If that's all, i'm off to swim!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Dovah, mind adding formatting to make it easier to read? If you're copy/pasting, you can click "Edit" then "use BBCode Editor" and then what that gives you you can copy and paste to keep exact formatting.

Reactions: envogue
Yes and please edit the cs and all mentions of bowels or anything similar.

I have and just need to dig out the picture to edit into the CS. :)

The part about her bowel is still in there. Under things she looks for in a friend.

Ah bollucks, overlooked that. Edited.

Also nicked a picture from google.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah bollucks, overlooked that. Edited.

Also nicked a picture from google.
Thank you for removing that part. On the part where it says she is sexually curious under the four things she is bad at? I don't understand? Did you mean she is bad at being straight? x]

Didn't realize I wasn't watching this thread until I looked it up just now... dumb me. Expect Rosemary up in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.