1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk

• 2ezpv2e.jpg

Welcome to Bloomfield High

A fancy new boarding school for the most academic, artsiest, and athletic female students in the country has just opened up on the outskirts of New Tokyo. It boasts brand new facilities, with a large campus, and the best teachers from all over the world. The primary goal is to compete with other schools in the area and within itself, and to eventually gain national recognition as the best school for girls.

The Roleplay

The roleplay is meant to shine a light on the lives of some of the young women accepted into Bloomfield High. It follows them through their day to day lives as they forge new friendships, spark new flames, and stir up drama within Bloomfield.

The main focus is on the relationships of the girls and how they interact with each other, with a light emphasis on school work, and the activities they choose to participate in. There will be competition for the school extracurricular activities, as well as festivals, and events on and off the campus.

Romance is heavily encouraged, but your character does not have to seek out romantic relationships. The most important thing is to develop your characters thoroughly and get acquainted with the cast. You're expected to create your own scenarios and situations with other characters, though I'm more than happy to lay out the environment to assist with this. The campus is your playground.

Gm: Sailor Moon

Bloomfield, New Tokyo

New Tokyo is a fusion of New York City and Tokyo, with lots of traffic on the sidewalk, and even more on the road. At night it lights up with neon signs, and electronic billboards. It's a melting pot of cultures, and no one race or ethnicity is the majority. It shares in many formal Japanese customs, and the language is still spoken by most people, however it is not uncommon to hear other languages spoken fluently in the city.

Bloomfield is on the outskirts of New Tokyo, thought it is still considered to be in the city it lacks the bustling traffic and electric nightlife. You'll find a lot of shops, cafes, and lounge spots. It's a very romantic setting, with plenty of nature surrounding the place, and a natural lake in the area.
    OP. 1

Last edited:
Also, @The Dovah. I need you to elaborate on the sexual issues, to see if that's something I want to accept for your character? Did you mean to say she is pervy, which can work, but the way you have it written is confusing.

Kinda. She is a bit pervy and unsure of her own sexuality. E.g. the headmistriss incident in the original where she blurted out that she though that the mistress was sexy. Generally along those lines. :)

I need you to elaborate in the CS more the extent of it all, please. Describing her as the pervy character would be fine.
Another thing is, she's not actually in art right? She just models for it? I think since Bloomfield is new and she hasn't modeled for any of the art students and there isn't a position for 'Art Model' you should just have that be something that happens in the rp, instead of adding it to the cs since it hasn't happened, yet.

Reactions: The Dovah
Will do in a bit!

[fieldbox=", white, solid"]
[bg=black]
What's Your Name?
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Rosemary, but you can call me Rose." *Laughs*
Rosemary Victoria Childs

How Old Are You?
"I'm not that old... right?"
Seventeen

How Tall Are You?
"Ummm... I never measured myself." *Gets Up To Measure Self*
5'8"

How Much Do You Weigh?
*Gasps* "That's fucking rude... jerk!" *SLAPS!*
110 Pounds Even

What Grade Are You In?
"What is after first, but before third?" *Laughs*
Second

Why Were You Accepted Into Bloomfield?
"Well, I hate most sports... I'm not THAT smart, so what does that leave Sweetheart?" *Crosses Arms And Waits*
Arts: Specifically Theater

Are You Playing Any Sports?
"Maybe... it might not be a sport to you though." *Rolls Eyes*
1. Dance Team (Only Sport)

Do You Participate In The Fine Arts?
"... no, I just sit around and do nothing..."
1. Theater (Main)
2. Dance (Contemporary)(Secondary)
3. Choir

Any Academic Clubs?
"I mean, I can be smart sometimes." *Laughs*
1. Science Club
2. Debate Team (With Her Mouth & Attitude... Perfect)

Your Favorite Color?
"Uhhh... the prettiest and best color there is, Duh!"
Pink (All Shades Of Pink)

Your Favorite Foods?
"Oh! Those things my mother makes all the time, what are they called..." *Deep In Thought*
1. Pink Sprinkled Snickerdoodles
2. Lasagna
3. Vegan Cookies
4. Protein Snacks
5. Birthday Cake Oreos
6. Macaroni

Your Most Cherished Item?
"Why should I tell you that. ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL IT!" *Get's Defensive*
Her Silver Hairbrush that her Great Grandmother gave to her.
[spoili]
202-UngerCupidBrush.1L.jpg

[/spoili]

Five Things You're Good At?
"Only five? I can count more than that... but alright." *Starts Counting On Fingers*
1. Acting
2. Dancing
3. Singing
4. Manipulation
5. Looking Amazing

Four Things You're Bad At?
"... Nothing! I swear!" *Pouts*
1. Empathy
2. Following Orders
3. Telling A Lie
4. SPORTS (Not Dance Team of Course)

Traits You Look For In A Friend?
"Well, you have to be cute for one." *Laughs*
1. Honest
2. Pretty
3. Fashionable
4. Loyal
5. Confident
6. Funny
7. Exciting
8. Trendsetter
9. A Leader
10. Lack Drama

Traits You Dislike In A Person?
"If you're ugly... GO AWAY!" *Winks*
1. Ugly
2. Fat
3. Boring
4. Smelly
5. Fake
6. Liar
7. User
8. A Follower
9. Traitor
10. Overdramatic "That's my JOB!"

Would You Rather Wear Pants Or Skirts For The Rest Of Your Life?
"Ummm, is that an actual question?" *Ignores*
Skirts, Obviously

Why?
"Why... because, they're fucking beautiful, that's why!" *Getting Annoyed*
Rosemary has never wore a pair of pants in her life... she would rather die before having to wear those things.

What Do You Hope To Accomplish At Bloomfield?
"Oh this is an easy question." *Stands Up A Twirls Around The Room*
Rosemary wants to become the next big Actress and Dancer, winning every award imaginable... and Bloomfield is just the first steppingstone.

Personality
"I have a beautiful personality, don't YOU think so?" *Dares You To Say Otherwise*
|★|Loving|★|Overdramatic|★|Shallow|★|Affectionate|★|Ditzy|★|A Leader|★|Peaceful|★|Confident|★|Bossy|★|Blunt|★|
Even though most people think that Rosemary can be a big bitch, which she will even own up to when she does, she isn't mean just to be mean. Rosemary comes from a very wealthy family, but they taught her hard work, she wasn't handed everything... so she had to learn how to be a bossy bitch to get her way. When she is not trying to be the center of attention, Rosemary likes to make new friends and have fun. She is deathly honest, if she has something to say, she'll say it. Most people tend to want to hide the truth to spare other's feelings, but that doesn't make it any better. She is her own person, and she couldn't care less what people think about her. That's just Rosemary for you, not giving a damn how people judge her.

Background History
"This is my life story... enjoy!" *Laughs And Sits Back*
Born Rosemary Victoria Childs to Vanessa Liliana Childs and Camden Fredrick Childs, she was their pride and joy, their first and only girl was born on a beautiful Spring Day. Rosemary is the youngest of three, having two older brothers. Even though her parents didn't always give her everything she wanted, she still got her way a few times. She was a Daddy's Girl and a Mommy's Girl, they tried to not spoil her... but they would always give in when she really started putting on the Crybaby Act.

From a very young age, Rosemary loved every aspect of Performing Arts. She would dance before she could walk, everytime a song would play or some kind of musical beat would start, she would get up and start shaking her little butt. When she got into acting, that's when she found her true passion. Her parents wanted the best for her, she was only Ten when she started going to Acting Classes. Rosemary was a natural, but she still had a lot of work to go before hitting the Big Screen.

She learned from her mother how to act like a Proper Civilized Lady, and how to avoid girls who acted too manly. You can thank her mother for the way Rosemary treats the "Unfavorable" ones. Rosemary has grown up to be a beautiful young girl, with a few bratty traits, but that is just her.
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Awwww. I was hoping you would put Rose on the dance team. :o

Awwww. I was hoping you would put Rose on the dance team. :o
Wait... I can change it lol... I knew I was messing something, for some reason I didn't see dance club lol, thanks for reminding me xD

@Sailor Moon would it be cool if I changed Rose Pic to a different girl? I think I have a better pic since I felt like changing her up a bit for the Reboot.

Yeah. I made a dance team, it's a sport and separate from the actual artsy side of dance. They would perform for like, halftime shows and be more like dancers of a high school that dance for games and stuff.

And sure that's fine, the roleplay hasn't started, yet.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yeah. I made a dance team, it's a sport and separate from the actual artsy side of dance. They would perform for like, halftime shows and be more like dancers of a high school that dance for games and stuff.

And sure that's fine, the roleplay hasn't started, yet.
Oh okay will than I will be putting her in Dance Team xD after I get the new pic^^

Only Sport type of thing she will do lol

Also, Choir is now officially closed.

Yeah they would perform with the band at select games, and maybe have a couple of competitions through out the rp.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
OKay new Rosemary is a Raven Beauty xD. Over the Blonde Mean Girl, need a Brunette Mean Girl... their hotter and more down to earth in ways xD

She's cute. That giant ornament on her hair throws me off a bit lol. :p

She's cute. That giant ornament on her hair throws me off a bit lol. :p
Really, I love the Ornament since Rosemary loves having over the top outfits and hair pieces... remember the giant hat xD.

Yes lol. That's your thing. :3

Delilah is gonna chop it off when she isn't looking. :p

And Delilah was almost a brunette, but I found that really fitting silver haired girl on my laptop :o

Delilah is gonna chop it off when she isn't looking. :p

And Delilah was almost a brunette, but I found that really fitting silver haired girl on my laptop :o
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (But yes do it lol) what if when they are dancing... Delilah snips it off and when Rosemary does her dance it just fall towards the stage? Horrible but I love it xD.

Yeah that girl fits Delilah more.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (But yes do it lol) what if when they are dancing... Delilah snips it off and when Rosemary does her dance it just fall towards the stage? Horrible but I love it xD.

Yeah that girl fits Delilah more.
That would be pretty funny. >_> And also really mean, so I don't think Delilah would do that in character... But out of character. *Delilah chops off Rosemary's giant bun.*

Status
Not open for further replies.