Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other RPs on another site, we use a posting order. Admittly, it works when it works but when it doesn't, the RP comes to a complete stop and well, i kinda got real BLEEPed off when a player ditched a RP without letting me know thus screwing up the RP. But i have full faith that the pacing will be reasonable and the whole giving the others a chance rule is going to be an excellent reminder. :)

Also, tried looking for spellcheckers, found none. Well, there is one but i don't want to risk turning firefox into Firefox:the slideshow as apparently, it does that with that add-on. However, mistakes shouldn't be major and just a probably cause of my typing speed and my keyboard not keeping up with it, if that makes sense. Basically, i type faster then it appears on screen sometimes and minor, very hard typoes are prone to slipping throne.

I probably should mention that Yuki swimming the entire length of the river in winter isn't really a big thing. Just more or less filler by the local news stations and rags thus any fame she had is not really there. Then again, considering selfies can make a pe..... no, i am not going to keep rambling on. Basically, Yuki is just once reported in the news on a slow day girl and i doubt most will remember that. Well, i say that but i can see a few characters asking her or finding out during a bored google search, etc..

In other RPs on another site, we use a posting order. Admittly, it works when it works but when it doesn't, the RP comes to a complete stop and well, i kinda got real BLEEPed off when a player ditched a RP without letting me know thus screwing up the RP. But i have full faith that the pacing will be reasonable and the whole giving the others a chance rule is going to be an excellent reminder. :)

Also, tried looking for spellcheckers, found none. Well, there is one but i don't want to risk turning firefox into Firefox:the slideshow as apparently, it does that with that add-on. However, mistakes shouldn't be major and just a probably cause of my typing speed and my keyboard not keeping up with it, if that makes sense. Basically, i type faster then it appears on screen sometimes and minor, very hard typoes are prone to slipping throne.

I probably should mention that Yuki swimming the entire length of the river in winter isn't really a big thing. Just more or less filler by the local news stations and rags thus any fame she had is not really there. Then again, considering selfies can make a pe..... no, i am not going to keep rambling on. Basically, Yuki is just once reported in the news on a slow day girl and i doubt most will remember that. Well, i say that but i can see a few characters asking her or finding out during a bored google search, etc..
If we do use a posting order, and if @Sailor Moon sets it up so that you post just before I do, I'll try and proof-read your posts via quotes.

Reactions: The Dovah

That's exactly why I don't set posting orders, because it can completely destroy a roleplay unless everyone is active at the same time. Waiting for x amount of people to reply is the most effective from what I've seen.

And if a character does anything big, people will remember it if it's relevant to their interests. :3 Or just really shocking in general. And I don't mind mistakes, it should be fine as long as the post isn't riddled with them.

I added three new things to the event calendar. @Kitsune I'll look over it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, Natsuko is a second year. And thank you for accepting her~ c: I'm excited to see how she'll interact with others and vice versa.

Ah, Natsuko is a second year. And thank you for accepting her~ c: I'm excited to see how she'll interact with others and vice versa.
I'll fix that right away and this is great! Now we have three second years

Jeez there's a lot more first years and third years than second years..

And makes for a interesting dynamic. I think it may be down to perferences. I personally, dislike roleplaying under 18s thus 18 was the highest i could go. It'll be interesting to see who will get along with who and if there is an inter year rivalary between certain characters.

And makes for a interesting dynamic. I think it may be down to perferences. I personally, dislike roleplaying under 18s thus 18 was the highest i could go. It'll be interesting to see who will get along with who and if there is an inter year rivalary between certain characters.
I like to play 18+ in yuri one on ones for obvious reasons, but I don't do group libertine roleplays and I know that (at least with me) a certain level of maturity is expected out of older characters and some of the innocence that I love about yuri is lost. Plus I just like the high school/academy setting for school girl roleplays, and not so much university/college. The developmental stages are a lot more interesting to write for me, especially as a group when they have more to choose from.

Reactions: The Dovah
I love Libertine lol, especially Yaoi lol.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I don't like roleplaying for the sole purpose of smut, but when it happens naturally through character/relationship progression it's nice. :3
Yeah some plot, sometimes if it's all smut... I'm like "Bye Bitch" xD

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I'm going to work on the front page some more and start on my character. I'll be adding a very helpful explanation of the Event Calendar which will be super useful to the roleplay, also adding a tab possibly for pairings in the roleplay?

And I may or may not be adding a theme song for the rp. :D

Oh, and a club sheet. @.@

Last edited:
I like to play 18+ in yuri one on ones for obvious reasons, but I don't do group libertine roleplays and I know that (at least with me) a certain level of maturity is expected out of older characters and some of the innocence that I love about yuri is lost. Plus I just like the high school/academy setting for school girl roleplays, and not so much university/college. The developmental stages are a lot more interesting to write for me, especially as a group when they have more to choose from.
I love Yuri RPs and most are adult ones. Rarely, do i get a chance to take part in a group one and I do forget that it's not just 100% naughty content and is deeper then that. This RP, will be interesting and i go by a if it happens naturally, it happens policy with romance or sex along with nature of the character. Dislike it when characters go "Hi." then a page later. "I WUV YOU!" as it is rushed and is forced. Unless it's established before but i kinda dislike it as well as i rather see the development in the character via RPing. I will admit, in group RPs, my character rarely get a chance to fall in love due to failure, me getting annoyed at the 50 posts if i dare sleep etc.. But i can see Yuki falling in love and who knows, it may even surprise me. It'll be interesting to see but i won't force it.

Status
Not open for further replies.