Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted an explanation for the event calendar. Even though three things are only posted in it plz get used to checking it, guiz. As the rp progresses it will fill up more.

BTW would it be ok if my character used a longer skirt, the goes to the ankles?

BTW would it be ok if my character used a longer skirt, the goes to the ankles?
Mmmmm. How about pants? I put under the uniforms that characters could use matching pants as an alternative. >_> If I give alternative skirt length options as well it'll feel less uniformed.

Mmmmm. How about pants? I put under the uniforms that characters could use matching pants as an alternative. >_> If I give alternative skirt length options as well it'll feel less uniformed.
Well I saw that but then i was like hmmm, and I was reminded of one anime where they had two different skirts a short one and a long one, this is also shown through other animes aswell but the anime was fruits basket and there was that girl whose skirt was the same style but longer.

Well I saw that but then i was like hmmm, and I was reminded of one anime where they had two different skirts a short one and a long one, this is also shown through other animes aswell but the anime was fruits basket and there was that girl whose skirt was the same style but longer.
That's true. It wouldn't hurt anything. But it's going to be the same style as the shorter version though. I'll add it under the uniforms.

I am liking how we are not doing everything on day one! Just spreading it out makes it much more natural and i feel that the pacing will avoid us suddenly becoming good friends within 2 hours(RP time). :) The introductions should be very interesting and well, hopefully, Yuki doesn't have an accident in front of the entire school. It would be social sucide before she even spoke.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Just so everyone is informed - There are three variations of the same uniform now. Ankle length skirt, above the knee length skirt, and pants.

Just letting everyone know I've edited my CS so my character is a year older and in 2nd year.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Are we limited to just skirts or can we switch to pants and vice versa later on down the line if our character changed their mind? Just curious. Also, are we allocated a certain amount per week. E.g. 7 skirts with a rotation of dirty laundry every 3rd day or are our students responsible for handling their own laundry?

Are we limited to just skirts or can we switch to pants and vice versa later on down the line if our character changed their mind? Just curious. Also, are we allocated a certain amount per week. E.g. 7 skirts with a rotation of dirty laundry every 3rd day or are our students responsible for handling their own laundry?
You can switch it up. I'll probably add a school shop to the on campus hot spots and that's where you can purchase more.

Cool. Do we earn credits to spend on the campus by doing various chores? e.g. agree to work in the laundry room and we'll give you 40 spending credits per fornight.

Cool. Do we earn credits to spend on the campus by doing various chores? e.g. agree to work in the laundry room and we'll give you 40 spending credits per fornight.
No, I don't think so lol. But I'm going to add a laundry room now. It seems a fun place to have a first kiss.

If a student has no income, would she be stuck with a select amount of school uniform? Just curious. A laundry room makes sense and well, it could be used as a punishment. E.g. breaking curfew results in you being on laundry duty the following evening.

If a student has no income, would she be stuck with a select amount of school uniform? Just curious. A laundry room makes sense and well, it could be used as a punishment. E.g. breaking curfew results in you being on laundry duty the following evening.

I imagine everyone will have at least one of each of the bottoms as a default, and then there preference. Their income and how they acquire more is up to them.

And as for punishment we'll cross that bridge when we get to it type deal. It wouldnt be making them do laundry though

Cool. Will there be interhouse contests? Mainly friendly ones. E.g. swimming races, poetry contests, dance offs? Just curious.

Cool. Will there be interhouse contests? Mainly friendly ones. E.g. swimming races, poetry contests, dance offs? Just curious.

Yes absolutely. :)

:) This is going to be a wonderful RP! I do have a few questions about the houses but i shall not ask and use Yuki to ask the questions in character in the RP. :)

:) This is going to be a wonderful RP! I do have a few questions about the houses but i shall not ask and use Yuki to ask the questions in character in the RP. :)
That's fine, but I'm going to be honest and tell you that there isn't much special about them - It's up to the people in it to make it special. There's no formula I'm using to house the characters, either. It's just a way to divide the players up for competition purposes and to make it harder to get to each other if your love interest is in a different house.

Your house is basically your team, and the others are like your rivals.

Which is why the laundry room makes for a perfect hiding spot. Well, if you're not caught otherwise, someone is going to have to explain why they are in house x's laundry room. I'm sure we will make our houses special and who knows what could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.