Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, is the maroon too much? I'll change it to a better color~ What color though.
The maroon is perfect. It was something else when I kept seeing it.

Oh, it was probably the default color since I had yet to change it. I'm sorry that your eyes had to go through that >.<;;
No worries. I would just scroll by super fast to avoid it lol x]

[fieldbox=", white, solid"]
[bg=black]
What's Your Name?
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Rosemary, but you can call me Rose." *Laughs*
Rosemary Victoria Childs

How Old Are You?
"I'm not that old... right?"
Seventeen

How Tall Are You?
"Ummm... I never measured myself." *Gets Up To Measure Self*
5'7"

How Much Do You Weigh?
*Gasps* "That's fucking rude... jerk!" *SLAPS!*
100 Pounds Even

What Grade Are You In?
"What is after first, but before third?" *Laughs*
Second

Why Were You Accepted Into Bloomfield?
"Well, I hate sports... I'm not THAT smart, so what does that leave Sweetheart?" *Crosses Arms And Waits*
Arts: Specifically Theater

Are You Playing Any Sports?
"Ewww... so I can sweat and smell like a pig?! Yeah right Buddy." *Rolls Eyes*
Nope, not even one.

Do You Participate In The Fine Arts?
"... no, I just sit around and do nothing..."
1. Theater (Main)
2. Dance (Contemporary)(Secondary)

Any Academic Clubs?
"I mean, I can be smart sometimes." *Laughs*
1. Science Club (Only)

Your Favorite Color?
"Uhhh... the prettiest and best color there is, Duh!"
Pink (All Shades Of Pink)

Your Favorite Foods?
"Oh! Those things my mother makes all the time, what are they called..." *Deep In Thought*
1. Pink Sprinkled Snickerdoodles
2. Lasagna
3. Vegan Cookies
4. Protein Snacks
5. Birthday Cake Oreos
6. Macaroni

Your Most Cherished Item?
"Why should I tell you that. ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL IT!" *Get's Defensive*
Her Silver Hairbrush that her Great Grandmother gave to her.
[spoili]
202-UngerCupidBrush.1L.jpg

[/spoili]

Five Things You're Good At?
"Only five? I can count more than that... but alright." *Starts Counting On Fingers*
1. Acting
2. Dancing
3. Singing
4. Manipulation
5. Looking Amazing

Four Things You're Bad At?
"... Nothing! I swear!" *Pouts*
1. Empathy
2. Following Orders
3. Telling A Lie
4. SPORTS

Traits You Look For In A Friend?
"Well, you have to be cute for one." *Laughs*
1. Honest
2. Pretty
3. Fashionable
4. Loyal
5. Confident
6. Funny
7. Exciting
8. Trendsetter
9. A Leader
10. Lack Drama

Traits You Dislike In A Person?
"If you're ugly... GO AWAY!" *Winks*
1. Ugly
2. Fat
3. Boring
4. Smelly
5. Fake
6. Liar
7. User
8. A Follower
9. Traitor
10. Overdramatic "That's my JOB!"

Would You Rather Wear Pants Or Skirts For The Rest Of Your Life?
"Ummm, is that an actual question?" *Ignores*
Skirts, Obviously

Why?
"Why... because, they're fucking beautiful, that's why!" *Getting Annoyed*
Rosemary has never wore a pair of pants in her life... she would rather die before having to wear those things.

What Do You Hope To Accomplish At Bloomfield?
"Oh this is an easy question." *Stands Up A Twirls Around The Room*
Rosemary wants to become the next big Actress and Dancer, winning every award imaginable... and Bloomfield is just the first steppingstone.

Personality
"I have a beautiful personality, don't YOU think so?" *Dares You To Say Otherwise*
|★|Loving|★|Overdramatic|★|Shallow|★|Affectionate|★|Ditzy|★|A Leader|★|Peaceful|★|Confident|★|Bossy|★|Blunt|★|
Even though most people think that Rosemary can be a big bitch, which she will even own up to when she does, she isn't mean just to be mean. Rosemary comes from a very wealthy family, but they taught her hard work, she wasn't handed everything... so she had to learn how to be a bossy bitch to get her way. When she is not trying to be the center of attention, Rosemary likes to make new friends and have fun. She is deathly honest, if she has something to say, she'll say it. Most people tend to want to hide the truth to spare other's feelings, but that doesn't make it any better. She is her own person, and she couldn't care less what people think about her. That's just Rosemary for you, not giving a damn how people judge her.

Background History
"This is my life story... enjoy!" *Laughs And Sits Back*
Born Rosemary Victoria Childs to Vanessa Liliana Childs and Camden Fredrick Childs, she was their pride and joy, their first and only girl was born on a beautiful Spring Day. Rosemary is the youngest of three, having two older brothers. Even though her parents didn't always give her everything she wanted, she still got her way a few times. She was a Daddy's Girl and a Mommy's Girl, they tried to not spoil her... but they would always give in when she really started putting on the Crybaby Act.

From a very young age, Rosemary loved every aspect of Performing Arts. She would dance before she could walk, everytime a song would play or some kind of musical beat would start, she would get up and start shaking her little butt. When she got into acting, that's when she found her true passion. Her parents wanted the best for her, she was only Ten when she started going to Acting Classes. Rosemary was a natural, but she still had a lot of work to go before hitting the Big Screen.

She learned from her mother how to act like a Proper Civilized Lady, and how to avoid girls who acted too manly. You can thank her mother for the way Rosemary treats the "Unfavorable" ones. Rosemary has grown up to be a beautiful young girl, with a few bratty traits, but that is just her.
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
>^> It's easy to fall in love with such a well made character. Finished or not, I truly enjoyed getting a feel for Natsu as you worked through it. And then there's Exhibit A: My Car Crash.

Evelynn is not a car crash! I like her and am excited to see her in action~! ^^ And I'm glad that you got a feel of Natsu. That means that I've done a good job while doing my CS X3

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
While I'm working through this stupid migraine, against better decision here is my charas response to sum up my/our gratitutde

Eve: pls marry me

Reactions: Kitsune
It's cool how roughly half the weight answers are along the lines of "Don't ask if you value your life."

EDIT: Actually, speaking of all the profiles, is anyone else studying them all? @Sailor Moon doesn't have to answer, given that she's the GM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kitsune
Anyone else getting ideas on how their character will meet another?

I'm going to sleep now - I'll look over the new character sheets tomorrow.

Also, for now until I get to look over the new character sheets I'd love not to wake up to a hundred pages of OOC chat just yet so everything doesn't get flooded out before others who haven't submitted yet get a chance to check everything out.

image.jpg
What's your name?
Asuna Strauss

How old are you.

How tall are you?
5'6

How much do you weigh?
125 pounds, athletic body

What grade are you in?
first year

Why were you accepted into Bloomfield?
Athletics

Are you playing any sports?
Tennis and fencing

Do you participate in the fine arts?
Dance: hip hop

Any Academic Clubs?
None

Your favorite color?
Pink
Your favorite foods?
Pizza, pasta and salad

Your most cherished item?
Personal Journal

Five things you're good at?
Most sports, cooking, dancing, history classes and making friends

Four things you're bad at?
Math classes, being told what to do, being quiet, waking up early.

Traits you look for in a friend?
"I looks for someone who is nice and funny. Someone I can just go out and have a fun time with. I also look for someone I can trust with my secrets. Someone who I can talk too and will be there for me when I need her.

Traits you dislike in a person?
"hmm I don't like people who are untrustworthy. I don't want to tell someone who I think is my friend my secrets and then have them go and tell everyone. I also don't like when people brag too much or people who are very Judgemental. I also don't like people who are bullies.

Would you rather wear pants or skirts for the rest of your life?
Skirts

Why?
"hmm I just feel more comfortable in skirts. I also think I look better in short skirts that really show off my legs ya know.

What do you hope to accomplish at Bloomfield?
"I hope to become better at tennis, fencing and dance. I also hope to get great grades as well!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Asuna is a nice, funny and athletic girl. She is pretty friendly with most people. She can sometimes be a little bubbly. She is a nice person and someone would have to be pretty mean to her or to her friends for Asuna to become mean to someone. She is also very loyal to her friends.

Background History:
Asuna comes from an upper middle class family. Not outrageously rich but pretty well off. Her father owns his own restauraunt which is very successful and her mother is a well paid teacher. Asuna lived in a big house and money was never a problem for them. Asuna came from a loving family and her parents taught her many lessons. Asuna also became popular at school, being an athelte she got a lot of friends. She also as she grew up became quite attractive which got her a lot of fans. The problem for her was that even though her parents did love her. They couldn't spend a lot of time with her, because of their jobs they were constantsly always busy. That is a big reason why she has come to this boarding school, because she will always be around people and not be alone so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dovah
View attachment 95693
What's your name?
Asuna Strauss

How old are you.

How tall are you?
5'6

How much do you weigh?
125 pounds, athletic body

What grade are you in?
first year

Athletics

Tennis and fencing

Dance

Any Academic Clubs?
None

Your favorite color?
Pink
Your favorite foods?
Pizza, pasta and salad

Personal Journal

Most sports, cooking, dancing, history classes and making friends

Math classes, science classes, acting and singing

"I looks for someone who is nice and funny. Someone I can just go out and have a fun time with. I also look for someone I can trust with my secrets. Someone who I can talk too and will be there for me when I need her.

"hmm I don't like people who are untrustworthy. I don't want to tell someone who I think is my friend my secrets and then have them go and tell everyone. I also don't like when people brag too much or people who are very Judgemental. I also don't like people who are bullies.

Skirts

Why?
"hmm I just feel more comfortable in skirts. I also think I look better in short skirts that really show off my legs ya know.

"I hope to become better at tennis, fencing and dance. I also hope to get grewt grades as well!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Asuna is a nice, funny and athletic girl. She is pretty friendly with most people. She can sometimes be a little bubbly. She is a nice person and someone would have to be pretty mean to her or to her friends for Asuna to become mean to someone. She is also very loyal to her friends.

Background History:
Asuna comes from a pretty well off family. Not outrageously rich but pretty well off. Her father owns his own restauraunt which is very successful and her mother is a well paid teacher. Asuna lived in a big house and money was never a problem for them. Asuna came from a loving family and her parents taught her many lessons. Asuna also became popular at school, being an athelte she got a lot of friends. She also as she grew up became quite attractive which got her a lot of fans.
I'd like for you to rewrite some of the background history...Particularly when it comes to her being well off. Some of it just seems a bit redundant, but nothing that can't be fixed.

For things she is bad at, I know I did not explicitly state this on the CS but I don't want the Four Things you're bad at to be filled with just the subjects she bombs in. Maybe a vice about her personality, as no one in this roleplay should be perfect. All in all, just a little bit more depth to your character would be nice. (There's a small typo for 'great' in there, btw.)

54c31320335e87c51539464f3f37a1d7.jpg

[fieldbox=", white, solid"]
[bg=black]
What's Your Name?
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Rosemary, but you can call me Rose." *Laughs*
Rosemary Victoria Childs

How Old Are You?
"I'm not that old... right?"
Seventeen

How Tall Are You?
"Ummm... I never measured myself." *Gets Up To Measure Self*
5'7"

How Much Do You Weigh?
*Gasps* "That's fucking rude... jerk!" *SLAPS!*
100 Pounds Even

What Grade Are You In?
"What is after first, but before third?" *Laughs*
Second

Why Were You Accepted Into Bloomfield?
"Well, I hate sports... I'm not THAT smart, so what does that leave Sweetheart?" *Crosses Arms And Waits*
Arts: Specifically Theater

Are You Playing Any Sports?
"Ewww... so I can sweat and smell like a pig?! Yeah right Buddy." *Rolls Eyes*
Nope, not even one.

Do You Participate In The Fine Arts?
"... no, I just sit around and do nothing..."
1. Theater (Main)
2. Dance (Contemporary)(Secondary)

Any Academic Clubs?
"I mean, I can be smart sometimes." *Laughs*
1. Science Club (Only)

Your Favorite Color?
"Uhhh... the prettiest and best color there is, Duh!"
Pink (All Shades Of Pink)

Your Favorite Foods?
"Oh! Those things my mother makes all the time, what are they called..." *Deep In Thought*
1. Pink Sprinkled Snickerdoodles
2. Lasagna
3. Vegan Cookies
4. Protein Snacks
5. Birthday Cake Oreos
6. Macaroni

Your Most Cherished Item?
"Why should I tell you that. ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL IT!" *Get's Defensive*
Her Silver Hairbrush that her Great Grandmother gave to her.
[spoili]
202-UngerCupidBrush.1L.jpg

[/spoili]

Five Things You're Good At?
"Only five? I can count more than that... but alright." *Starts Counting On Fingers*
1. Acting
2. Dancing
3. Singing
4. Manipulation
5. Looking Amazing

Four Things You're Bad At?
"... Nothing! I swear!" *Pouts*
1. Empathy
2. Following Orders
3. Telling A Lie
4. SPORTS

Traits You Look For In A Friend?
"Well, you have to be cute for one." *Laughs*
1. Honest
2. Pretty
3. Fashionable
4. Loyal
5. Confident
6. Funny
7. Exciting
8. Trendsetter
9. A Leader
10. Lack Drama

Traits You Dislike In A Person?
"If you're ugly... GO AWAY!" *Winks*
1. Ugly
2. Fat
3. Boring
4. Smelly
5. Fake
6. Liar
7. User
8. A Follower
9. Traitor
10. Overdramatic "That's my JOB!"

Would You Rather Wear Pants Or Skirts For The Rest Of Your Life?
"Ummm, is that an actual question?" *Ignores*
Skirts, Obviously

Why?
"Why... because, they're fucking beautiful, that's why!" *Getting Annoyed*
Rosemary has never wore a pair of pants in her life... she would rather die before having to wear those things.

What Do You Hope To Accomplish At Bloomfield?
"Oh this is an easy question." *Stands Up A Twirls Around The Room*
Rosemary wants to become the next big Actress and Dancer, winning every award imaginable... and Bloomfield is just the first steppingstone.

Personality
"I have a beautiful personality, don't YOU think so?" *Dares You To Say Otherwise*
|★|Loving|★|Overdramatic|★|Shallow|★|Affectionate|★|Ditzy|★|A Leader|★|Peaceful|★|Confident|★|Bossy|★|Blunt|★|
Even though most people think that Rosemary can be a big bitch, which she will even own up to when she does, she isn't mean just to be mean. Rosemary comes from a very wealthy family, but they taught her hard work, she wasn't handed everything... so she had to learn how to be a bossy bitch to get her way. When she is not trying to be the center of attention, Rosemary likes to make new friends and have fun. She is deathly honest, if she has something to say, she'll say it. Most people tend to want to hide the truth to spare other's feelings, but that doesn't make it any better. She is her own person, and she couldn't care less what people think about her. That's just Rosemary for you, not giving a damn how people judge her.

Background History
"This is my life story... enjoy!" *Laughs And Sits Back*
Born Rosemary Victoria Childs to Vanessa Liliana Childs and Camden Fredrick Childs, she was their pride and joy, their first and only girl was born on a beautiful Spring Day. Rosemary is the youngest of three, having two older brothers. Even though her parents didn't always give her everything she wanted, she still got her way a few times. She was a Daddy's Girl and a Mommy's Girl, they tried to not spoil her... but they would always give in when she really started putting on the Crybaby Act.

From a very young age, Rosemary loved every aspect of Performing Arts. She would dance before she could walk, everytime a song would play or some kind of musical beat would start, she would get up and start shaking her little butt. When she got into acting, that's when she found her true passion. Her parents wanted the best for her, she was only Ten when she started going to Acting Classes. Rosemary was a natural, but she still had a lot of work to go before hitting the Big Screen.

She learned from her mother how to act like a Proper Civilized Lady, and how to avoid girls who acted too manly. You can thank her mother for the way Rosemary treats the "Unfavorable" ones. Rosemary has grown up to be a beautiful young girl, with a few bratty traits, but that is just her.
[/bg]
[/fieldbox]
I like her, Shattered. Accepted.

embed.php

[bg=white]
tumblr_nn0d1jQGRt1qimk8ao2_r1_250.gif

"Wow, you're so pretty! I love your outfit. Huh, you'd like to ask me some questions? Go right ahead!"

What's your name?
"Natsuko Hamasaki at your service! You can also call me Natsu!"

How old are you?
"I am of the wonderful age known as sixteen."

How tall are you?
"I-Is this really necessary? Fine, I'm five feet, if you must know. Yes, I'm short!"

How much do you weigh?
"I weigh ninety-two pounds. I've always been pretty underweight."

What grade are you in?
"I'm in my second year!"

"Do I look like someone here for Athletics? No, I'm here for Arts. My grades are pretty decent, but not enough to get here on."

"Despite not being an athlete, I do enjoy horseback riding and tennis. They're quite fun."

"Of course! I'm in Photography and Orchestra. I play the viola."

Any Academic Clubs?
"Ha, I wish."

Your favorite color?
"Hmm...It has to be gold. Wait, no! Maroon...? Both...? Can I just say both?"

Your favorite foods?
"Uwaa, there's so many! I love pizza, sandwiches, salads, cake, and sushi! These are only a few, really."

"Ehhh, I have this stuffed bunny from when I was younger. I love it so for my grandmother gave it to me before she fell ill and passed away."

"Things that I'm good at? I guess that I'm pretty good at playing my viola. I'm also a good listener, if you ever want someone to rant to. I keep secrets pretty well, so I can be your personal safe. I'm quite the cook, if I do say so myself. One more thing, huh? Hmm, what else? Oh! I am the Queen of Mario Kart, and I won't hesitate to beat you at it."

"Aww, I thought we'd only be talking about positive things!" [sigh] "Well, I'm pretty bad at being focused. I happen to have a short attention span. I'm terrible with remembering important things, like special dates, but I can remember what someone's favorite food is! Uh, I can't draw. Like, at all. I was never one for arts and crafts. Lastly, I'm terrible at keeping my temper in check and my hands to myself. I'm pretty sure you know what that means."

"Anyone I can click with, really. I don't think I look for anything specifically. Although, someone who gets my sarcasm is greatly appreciated. Also, one who respects my boundaries as I respect theirs. I don't need someone forcing me to do things, okay? Someone who isn't overly clingy and doesn't mind us being separated for a bit of time, or if I don't text back immediately. I'd also appreciate respect for my likes, dislikes, and hobbies. Actually, just respect overall would be nice. In the end, whoever I click with is my friend."

"I...don't really dislike anything, including people's traits. If I had to say any, I guess I'd say judgmental. I understand that we can't help it sometimes, but deliberately judging people is just a no-no. I think just being plain mean is also something I don't really like. Bullying is a huge trigger for me to get upset. Oh! How can I forget about clinginess? God, having someone always wanting to be by me is just—ugh! Other than those things, I'm pretty sure that I just tolerate everything else."

"Skirts, obviously."

Why?
"Why? Whadda ya mean 'why?'? I love the freedom that comes with wearing a skirt! When it's hot, you can feel the breeze caress your legs and keep the heat at bay. And when it's cold? Heck, just throw on some cute stockings or leggings underneath. There's so many designs, styles, and lengths when it comes to skirts. The possibilities for cute outfits are endless. Plus, they show off my nice legs~!"

"This is a pretty general question. What do I hope to accomplish? Well, I'd like to graduate with flying colors, of course! Other than that, to make lasting memories that'll make these the best three—now two years of my life. I want to smile and laugh when I look back at what I got up to in my years here as I'm an adult. I want to create lasting bonds like no other. I want to live, despite this just being a school."

♣ Personality ♣
+ Protective | Flamboyant | Loyal | Kind-Hearted
- Sarcastic | Childish | Rebellious | Short-Tempered

Natsuko is a layered individual, like anyone in the world is. On the surface, you'll immediately notice how flamboyant and loud she is, always one to attract attention with her actions and voice without truly meaning to. Said loudness seems to disappear, though, when she's playing her viola. She is instead replaced with a quiet, concentrated, and graceful young lady who pours her heart and soul into the music that she produces. When friends with Natsu, you can expect her to always have your back, no matter what's going on. She's a girl's best friend when it comes to loyalty, and even more so when it comes to protecting those she loves. She is always quick to defend her friends and family—heck, even strangers—if she sees them being mistreated. She doesn't like seeing others being picked on and tries her best to stop it. The redhead is a kind-hearted individual who will always lend a helping hand, even if it means sacrificing something of her own. She puts others before herself and people always remind her to take care of herself since she tends to forget.

Below the surface, or as you become closer to her, you notice other traits appear. Natsuko happens to have a sharp tongue on her. She's quick to spit out sarcastic remarks, especially if she isn't in a good mood. Majority of the time, it's playful and isn't meant to harm, but some people don't appreciate it either way. Being an only child, the young teen has her moments when she can be ridiculously childish, and you forget just how old she really is. But they're quite rare, and only truly happen when she's around her parents. Authority and Natsuko don't really get along all that well. She has a mindset of 'I'll do what I want when I want to do it' and it always leads to her getting in some sort of trouble. Despite her sweet appearance, Natsuko happens to be a little ball of pent up dynamite. She's like a ticking time bomb whenever she becomes upset. She has to have one of the shortest fuses ever, and no one can ever be sure on what sets her off. One day, it can be someone harassing her; the next day, it can be the fact that she forgot to pack a lunch. Her anger is unpredictable, just like her.

♣ Background History ♣
Natsuko Hamasaki doesn't have much of a history. I mean, she still has her entire life ahead of her. But, we'll catch you up to speed until the present.

Natsuko was born to a small family in the heart of New Tokyo, but not the posh side. She lived on the not-so-nice side, but that never put a damper on her lively spirit as a child. Her family wasn't rich in the least, but they managed to get by with the money they earned from their many jobs. Sometimes, they struggled, but there was always food on the table at the end. Natsu only got what she needed. Despite the longing she'd get as she stare into display cases of expensive stores, she never made any requests for things. She had an understanding of her family's financial state and didn't want to be the one to put them in danger of becoming broke.

She never attended a fancy school in her entire life—until she hit fifteen that is. With how financially stable her family was, they were only able to send her to the public schools that were dirty and full of kids who could give not one care for education. She happened to be one of the few who actually did pay attention and try her hardest, coming out with pretty decent grades that always made her parents proud of her. Kids began to notice and would pick on her for actually learning, which was what school was for. That's when the fights began. Despite her small stature, or how outnumbered she was, she never ran from a fight. It had gotten to the point that she began to learn from them and got better, more skillful. Soon, she was known for her amazing fighting skills, especially her kicks, and violent temper, making most stay away from her. The few who did interact with her realized just how nice she really was.

Around her pre-teens, Natsu discovered her love for the viola. On her walk home one day, she had heard someone playing it as she went the usual route. Stopping in her tracks, she was mesmerized as a woman played the small instrument, eyes closed and body moving gracefully with the music. It had to one of the most wonderful sights that she ever laid her eyes upon. That day, she went home and indulged in anything that involved the instrument—mostly videos. Unbeknown to her, her parents had taken notice of her interest and secretly planned to surprise her. They worked extra hard and, with the help of other family members, were able to save up enough money to buy Natsuko her very own viola on her thirteenth birthday. She was more than surprised. In fact, she had been crying tears of joy. Her parents couldn't afford to have her go to a teacher, but that didn't stop her from learning on her own.

In two years, she was a pro at the viola and everything she played was self-taught. Some of the pieces she played was classics, while others were things that she made up by herself. At the age of fifteen, while checking the mail, she had found a peculiar letter addressed to her from Bloomfield High. Making her way back inside the house, she had placed the other mail upon the table and set to open it up the letter addressed to her. Her family was there to witness her reaction as she realized that she was invited to a very prestigious school for her music talent. Excited and shocked beyond belief, she was packed and out of the house before she could blink, moving to Bloomfield, where she would attend her new school.

Now, it's been a year and she's enjoying her attendance at Bloomfield High. She writes letters and calls her parents since they stayed home, not being able to just up and move with her. They know about most of her escapades and enjoy learning about them. She happens to have a part-time job in a small coffee shop in Bloomfield called Chalk and Stars. When her parents can, they send her a bit of money to spend, but most of her money is from her own hard work. Sometimes, her boss lets her perform for the customers.
[/bg]​
Kitsune, everything is looking good...except for the part about her attending Bloomfield for a year. It's a brand new school, so this will be her first year there. However, you could save that portion and implement her getting a job and such during the roleplay. Or, if she lives in the area she can have that job already.

[fieldbox="Usagi Ogawa, blue, solid"]
cuterr.jpg
ehhhh?! H-how did you get this shot?!

What's your name?
"My name! Yes, it's Usagi Ogawa...
H-huh?! Usa-chan? Y-Yes, I guess a few people do call me Usa…"

How old are you?
"I am currently fifteen years old"

How tall are you?
My height?! Okay… well I am 5'3

How much do you weigh?
"U-umm… 102"

What grade are you in?
"1st ​Year" *blushes*

"Well it did take me by surprise but,
I'm here because of the Arts"

"I umm… might consider swimming"

"Yes! I will be attending the school choir!
But I'm also in the theater club! I do it mostly to overcome my timidness,
but I find it quite enjoyable especially musicals!"

Any Academic Clubs?
*covers face and shakes her head*
"I'm not the brightest of the bunch…"

Your favorite color?
"Oh I uh, don't have a favorite"

Your favorite foods?
"Believe it or not… I have quite the appetite"

~Get her any type of sweets, she'll be the happiest girl alive
~ Fruits
~Kabobs
~Dumplings
~Soup

*smiles then points at her hair* "This hair pin, it was given to me by my older sister."

"Singing, decorating, getting dressed quickly, embellishing costumes
and I'm an expert at various card games"

"Sadly... Cooking, most academic studies,
Keeping tidy and waking up"

"Okay w-well I'm not too picky but, someone Reliable,
humorous, strong and caring"

"Honestly… I don't think any trait is a bad one,
except for someone who puts down others"

"If I had to choose, skirts"

Why?
"W-why you ask?! I guess because I find them
more comfortable than pants"

"I hope to do better academic wise,
be more confident and help the school reach the top"

SNQ4UK8.png

Personality:
Usagi is very kind and always puts the well being of others before hers. She isn't exactly shy but can be a
bit timid at times, since she tends to get very flustered and nervous a lot. She accepts that she isn't the most
confident girl around and is determined to turn that around and become more comfortable around others.
Though once she does get comfortable with those around her she develops a peppy and free-spirited personality
and sometimes does things without thinking which can usually cause her to get in trouble if it gets the best of her.
She is shown to be pretty creative, always composing plans for sweet treats (Even though she can't cook/bake) and
costume designs in her spare time. Other things about her include that Usagi is easily frightened and also can be
pretty forgetful at times.

Background History:
She grew up in an average, middle class household and attended school like most kids her age. Her parents were
owners of a bakery shop, so it's kind of ironic that she can't exactly cook or bake, but she sure does one hell of a
job at decorating them. Ever since Usagi was small, academic studies always seemed to get the best of her and she
usually be one of the lowest scoring students in her class. Her family were very close, they often had different card
game matches against each other which is why Usagi is now a master at it.. She'd ask for her older sister for help but
the two would eventually have singing sessions instead since her older sister was currently in her high school choir.
Usagi's most cherished memories are the times of when her and her sister would sing and put up shows together.
This was also around the time Usagi put her decorating skills to a test by enhancing the look of her sister's school
choir uniforms. When started middle school, her sister had left for college and as much as she missed her, Usagi
decided to join the middle school Choir since it reminded her of the times with her sister.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
View attachment 95715
ehhhh?! W-why this shot?!

What's your name?
"My name! Yes, it's Usagi Ogawa...
H-huh?! Usa-chan? Y-Yes, I guess a few people do call me Usa…"

How old are you?
"I am currently fifteen years old"

How tall are you?
My height?! Okay… well I am 5'3

How much do you weigh?
"U-umm… 102"

What grade are you in?
"1st ​Year" *blushes*

"Well it did take me by surprise but,
I'm here because of my singing"

"I umm… might consider swimming"

"Yes! I will be attending the school choir!
But… I promised myself I'd get better at my stage fright so…
I'm sorry theater club! Please have patience with me."

Any Academic Clubs?
*covers face and shakes her head*
"I'm not the brightest of the bunch…"

Your favorite color?
"Oh I uh, don't have a favorite"

Your favorite foods?
"Believe it or not… I have quite the appetite"

~Get her any type of sweets, she'll be the happiest girl alive
~Kabobs
~Dumplings
~Soup

*smiles then points at her hair* "This hair pin, it was given to me by my older sister."

"Singing, decorating, getting dressed quickly, embellishing costumes
and I'm an expert at various card games"

"Sadly, Cooking, most academic studies,
Keeping tidy and waking up"

"Okay w-well I'm not too picky but, someone Reliable,
humorous, strong and caring"

"Honestly… I don't think any trait is a bad one,
except for someone who puts down others"

"If I had to choose, skirts"

Why?
"W-why you ask?! I guess because I find them
more comfortable than pants"

"I hope to get better at my public speaking skills,
be more confident and help the school reach the top"

SNQ4UK8.png

Personality:
Usagi is very kind and always puts the wellbeing of others before hers. She isn't
exactly shy but can be a bit timid at times, since she tends to get very flustered and nervous most of the times.
She accepts that she isn't the most self-confident girl around and is determined to turn that around and become more
comfortablearound others.Despite her being timid at times, once she gets comfortable with those around her she develops
a peppy andfree-spirited personalityand sometimes does things without thinking which can usually cause her to get in trouble
if it gets the best of her. Other things about her include that Usagi is easily frightened and also can be pretty forgetful at times.

Background History:
She grew up in an average, middle class household and attended school like most kids her age. Ever since she was small,
academic studies always seemed to get the best of her and she usually be one of the lowest scoring students in her class.
She'd ask for her older sister for help but the two would eventually have singing sessions instead since her older sister was currently
in her high school choir. Usagi's most cherished memories are the times of when her and her sister would sing and put up shows together.
When Usagi started middle school, her sister had left for college and as much as she missed her, Usagi decided to join the middle school
Choir since it reminded her of the times with her sister.
Accepted.

Reactions: N4na

What's your name?

My name is Yuki Aksansa! Some call me Yu, others call me Yuka. Just don't call me Sansa as i hate being called that! It also reminds me of another Sansa and i look nothing like her!

How old are you?
Oh, 18 and a half. Old enough to drink, i think. Not that i ever do that.

How tall are you?
5 foot 4 inches, i think.
How much do you weigh?
Is that before or after breakfast? Just kidding! I have a swimmer's build but i kinda don't know my own weight. I know i'm not skinny and am thick, if you compare me to those zero waist freaks! Otherwise, i have a fair amount of meat on me and not fat.

What grade are you in?

3rd.

Atheletics. Turns out i'm a gifted swimmer and diver. That and swimming the entire length of the river may have caught the attention of some. What? I got bored of the regular pools and wanted to try my hand at river swimming!

I fence a lot and naturally, swim. I'm on the swim team and regulary practise. Sometimes, i swim in various clothes for a small challenge, sometimes because i forget that the swimwear is being cleaned after.... well, you know.

Oh yes! I take part in the theatre! And I am involved with Art! Ok, i don't paint but they requested a model for the better painters and i volunteered. Extra credit, free soda and helps me with focusing on fencing moves. Mentally, i mean and er.... well, trying to sort out... er.... can i take a break?

Any Academic Clubs?

Coding and Tech. I'm a proud geek and swimming won't always pay my bills! Coding will and i like tech. Maybe, one day, i'll build a death star!

Just kidding, but i do like tech and knowing about how it works, how to fix it and getting my hands on the latest toys.
Your favorite color?
It's a light pink, bordering on green. A light greeny pink.
Your favorite foods?
Seafood. I love all seafood even if it is bad for me. I am kinda addicted to spicy food as well but don't tell anyone or they'll.... well, let's say that you already know about my problem and that spicy food is something i should never have. Well, regularly.

Don't have one.

Swimming and holding my breath. I mentioned i swam the entire length of the river,right?
Making friends, i think. I'm told i'm a nice girl and i like helping people.
Cooking.
Being a loyal friend.
I'm rather good at cosplaying!
Dancing, i look like a complete idiot when i dance and people ask if i'm drunk when i do so.
Bike riding, i can't get the hang of it and i think, i'm banned from ever touching a bike after the last time i rode one.
Painting. I am awful at it but being a model is my way of making up for it.
Ok, i guess i should say this. It's really embarrassing and most treat me like i'm pathetic but i... er... i kinda have issues with pooping. I kinda have accidents. They say it's not a medical reason but i think it is. I'm fine one day, the next? A fart turns into me running out of the room. Ok, it's not really a problem for me anymore, just a part of my life.

I look for a loyal friend, one that is understanding and willing to put up with my issues and my bowel. I like to chat to them and they won't judge me if i am a bit odd. They are kind to everyone they meet.

Bullies. Screw. THOSE. petty, acting as if they are better then everyone else, bigots, racists, short tempered, generally being assholes!

Both. But it's a one or another question, ain't it? So, erm...

ooo, this is tricky but i would say skirts. Cool in the summer, interesting to swim in and comfortable.

Why?

I had to choose one or the other.

I hope to complete my education, become good at coding and win some contests in fencing and swimming. I hope to move onto national swimming and maybe, become a champion of swimming and fencing. Provided that thing doesn't cost me them. He. He.
Personality:

I am friendly to everyone and like a good joke. I like meeting new people and i am a bit implusive. I admit that, i mean, i did jump into the river just because i felt like it and not consider the risks. I do get bored if i'm not challenged and like to test my own limits.
Background History:

Well, I grew up in the south side of the city with my two sisters,father and mother. My pa is a shop owner and my ma is a swim instructor. My sisters are older then me and i think, they work in hollywood although it may just be a lie they tell. I don't know, they buggered off to L.A a few years back and only send letters home every now and then. Good for using as spare paper! What? We have a massive row a few years back after they revealed my issues and locked me out of the house as a joke when they knew i really needed to go.
I always enjoy swimming and fencing from a young age and just got bored of the swimming pools. So, i jumped into the river during the last winter because i wanted to try my hand at swimming in very cold water and with my winter clothes, it was a welcome challenge. Sure, it was dumb but fun! Got a massive telling off though but it got me on the news and it only took me a few hours to swim the entire length of it! Thus this fancy school contacted me and here i am.

Oh crap! I mean, bugger! I need to excuse myself now.

Fun fact: I accidentally chose the image with the character with a similiar name. Tis a interesting fact for me. :) Tis from Sword Art online. Twas just random.

• Love
Reactions: Navi
Status
Not open for further replies.