Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other RPs on another site, we use a posting order. Admittly, it works when it works but when it doesn't, the RP comes to a complete stop and well, i kinda got real BLEEPed off when a player ditched a RP without letting me know thus screwing up the RP. But i have full faith that the pacing will be reasonable and the whole giving the others a chance rule is going to be an excellent reminder. :)

Also, tried looking for spellcheckers, found none. Well, there is one but i don't want to risk turning firefox into Firefox:the slideshow as apparently, it does that with that add-on. However, mistakes shouldn't be major and just a probably cause of my typing speed and my keyboard not keeping up with it, if that makes sense. Basically, i type faster then it appears on screen sometimes and minor, very hard typoes are prone to slipping throne.

I probably should mention that Yuki swimming the entire length of the river in winter isn't really a big thing. Just more or less filler by the local news stations and rags thus any fame she had is not really there. Then again, considering selfies can make a pe..... no, i am not going to keep rambling on. Basically, Yuki is just once reported in the news on a slow day girl and i doubt most will remember that. Well, i say that but i can see a few characters asking her or finding out during a bored google search, etc..

In other RPs on another site, we use a posting order. Admittly, it works when it works but when it doesn't, the RP comes to a complete stop and well, i kinda got real BLEEPed off when a player ditched a RP without letting me know thus screwing up the RP. But i have full faith that the pacing will be reasonable and the whole giving the others a chance rule is going to be an excellent reminder. :)

Also, tried looking for spellcheckers, found none. Well, there is one but i don't want to risk turning firefox into Firefox:the slideshow as apparently, it does that with that add-on. However, mistakes shouldn't be major and just a probably cause of my typing speed and my keyboard not keeping up with it, if that makes sense. Basically, i type faster then it appears on screen sometimes and minor, very hard typoes are prone to slipping throne.

I probably should mention that Yuki swimming the entire length of the river in winter isn't really a big thing. Just more or less filler by the local news stations and rags thus any fame she had is not really there. Then again, considering selfies can make a pe..... no, i am not going to keep rambling on. Basically, Yuki is just once reported in the news on a slow day girl and i doubt most will remember that. Well, i say that but i can see a few characters asking her or finding out during a bored google search, etc..
If we do use a posting order, and if @Sailor Moon sets it up so that you post just before I do, I'll try and proof-read your posts via quotes.

Reactions: The Dovah

That's exactly why I don't set posting orders, because it can completely destroy a roleplay unless everyone is active at the same time. Waiting for x amount of people to reply is the most effective from what I've seen.

And if a character does anything big, people will remember it if it's relevant to their interests. :3 Or just really shocking in general. And I don't mind mistakes, it should be fine as long as the post isn't riddled with them.

I added three new things to the event calendar. @Kitsune I'll look over it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, Natsuko is a second year. And thank you for accepting her~ c: I'm excited to see how she'll interact with others and vice versa.

Ah, Natsuko is a second year. And thank you for accepting her~ c: I'm excited to see how she'll interact with others and vice versa.
I'll fix that right away and this is great! Now we have three second years

Jeez there's a lot more first years and third years than second years..

And makes for a interesting dynamic. I think it may be down to perferences. I personally, dislike roleplaying under 18s thus 18 was the highest i could go. It'll be interesting to see who will get along with who and if there is an inter year rivalary between certain characters.

And makes for a interesting dynamic. I think it may be down to perferences. I personally, dislike roleplaying under 18s thus 18 was the highest i could go. It'll be interesting to see who will get along with who and if there is an inter year rivalary between certain characters.
I like to play 18+ in yuri one on ones for obvious reasons, but I don't do group libertine roleplays and I know that (at least with me) a certain level of maturity is expected out of older characters and some of the innocence that I love about yuri is lost. Plus I just like the high school/academy setting for school girl roleplays, and not so much university/college. The developmental stages are a lot more interesting to write for me, especially as a group when they have more to choose from.

Reactions: The Dovah
I love Libertine lol, especially Yaoi lol.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I don't like roleplaying for the sole purpose of smut, but when it happens naturally through character/relationship progression it's nice. :3
Yeah some plot, sometimes if it's all smut... I'm like "Bye Bitch" xD

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I'm going to work on the front page some more and start on my character. I'll be adding a very helpful explanation of the Event Calendar which will be super useful to the roleplay, also adding a tab possibly for pairings in the roleplay?

And I may or may not be adding a theme song for the rp. :D

Oh, and a club sheet. @.@

Last edited:
I like to play 18+ in yuri one on ones for obvious reasons, but I don't do group libertine roleplays and I know that (at least with me) a certain level of maturity is expected out of older characters and some of the innocence that I love about yuri is lost. Plus I just like the high school/academy setting for school girl roleplays, and not so much university/college. The developmental stages are a lot more interesting to write for me, especially as a group when they have more to choose from.
I love Yuri RPs and most are adult ones. Rarely, do i get a chance to take part in a group one and I do forget that it's not just 100% naughty content and is deeper then that. This RP, will be interesting and i go by a if it happens naturally, it happens policy with romance or sex along with nature of the character. Dislike it when characters go "Hi." then a page later. "I WUV YOU!" as it is rushed and is forced. Unless it's established before but i kinda dislike it as well as i rather see the development in the character via RPing. I will admit, in group RPs, my character rarely get a chance to fall in love due to failure, me getting annoyed at the 50 posts if i dare sleep etc.. But i can see Yuki falling in love and who knows, it may even surprise me. It'll be interesting to see but i won't force it.

Status
Not open for further replies.