Bloomfield High ~ An Academy for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I really can't wait to get started and interact with everyone's characters! >o<

Reactions: The Dovah
I am eager to see what will happen and if Yuki will have any form of social life or be an outcast along with the interactions that will follow. :)

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Kitsune, everything is looking good...except for the part about her attending Bloomfield for a year. It's a brand new school, so this will be her first year there. However, you could save that portion and implement her getting a job and such during the roleplay. Or, if she lives in the area she can have that job already.
So, I should change it to her getting the letter at sixteen instead of fifteen, and moving when she's sixteen.

Okie dokie, I'll do that! As for the job, I'll take it out of the history, but implement it in the IC. Like, roleplay out her getting the job and such, if that's okay.

Reactions: envogue
So, I should change it to her getting the letter at sixteen instead of fifteen, and moving when she's sixteen.

Okie dokie, I'll do that! As for the job, I'll take it out of the history, but implement it in the IC. Like, roleplay out her getting the job and such, if that's okay.
This is fine. :) Let me know when the changes are made.

Reactions: Kitsune
Okay great! And thanks for telling me about the typo. I had to do all of this on my phone so it was a pain.

That just reminds me, there is a chance of spelling errors being a constant thing in my posts. I literally have no spell checker in wordpad or i would use it to keep it free of mistakes. Apologies in quite a bit of advance but i will try my best to be correct.(I am English and i may naturally type words using our spelling of it.) Just a heads up in advance. :)

Okay great! And thanks for telling me about the typo. I had to do all of this on my phone so it was a pain.
No worries. :3 And that's pretty impressive for using your phone.

That just reminds me, there is a chance of spelling errors being a constant thing in my posts. I literally have no spell checker in wordpad or i would use it to keep it free of mistakes. Apologies in quite a bit of advance but i will try my best to be correct.(I am English and i may naturally type words using our spelling of it.) Just a heads up in advance. :)
I don't mind the English ways of spelling, and I get that typos happen. >.> Your browser doesn't have a spell check built in?

It doesn't and i've tried using a few add-ons in Firefox. None seem to work or install etc... Can't stand Internet Explorer and Chrome seems to be resource hungry. Prefer Firefox to be honest. But i will see if i can find a basic, easy to use and install spell checker.

It doesn't and i've tried using a few add-ons in Firefox. None seem to work or install etc... Can't stand Internet Explorer and Chrome seems to be resource hungry. Prefer Firefox to be honest. But i will see if i can find a basic, easy to use and install spell checker.
Oh that's interesting. I use Chrome and it seems to come with it automatically.

I use Firefox. For some reason, it's not built in.

The roleplay won't be up tonight. There's still more that needs to be added and I haven't made my character yet. Think I'm waiting on a few people to submit character sheets too.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
To be honest, i wouldn't expect this to start this year due to it being time off work, post christmas, almost 2016 etc... Tis that time of the year. I do believe that the pace may be quick at first but will slow down to a reasonable one due to the two posts per week. Myself, i'm unemployed thus should be replying with quality posts within day or two of it being posted but it will be interesting to see how my first Iwaku group RP will go.

I've been seriously burned by group RPs on another site where it was common to see 20 posts per day and no-one giving a bleep about giving others a chance to post. One RP, 50 posts over night and that was due to two players turning it into a 1x1.

But i have full faith i will enjoy it and well, it's a rare occassion where it's not a Libertine RP. (On a different site). Think it's my first normal group RP since last april.

To be honest, i wouldn't expect this to start this year due to it being time off work, post christmas, almost 2016 etc... Tis that time of the year. I do believe that the pace may be quick at first but will slow down to a reasonable one due to the two posts per week. Myself, i'm unemployed thus should be replying with quality posts within day or two of it being posted but it will be interesting to see how my first Iwaku group RP will go.

I've been seriously burned by group RPs on another site where it was common to see 20 posts per day and no-one giving a bleep about giving others a chance to post. One RP, 50 posts over night and that was due to two players turning it into a 1x1.

But i have full faith i will enjoy it and well, it's a rare occassion where it's not a Libertine RP. (On a different site). Think it's my first normal group RP since last april.
Oh, how I HATE that.

And that was when i was either employed or volunteering. It was annoying coming home from work and seeing 50+ alerts then it all being from the same RP. There's passion and then there's taking the utter ****! and being a selfish RPer with another person in a group RP! Sorry, sorry, just hate it when people hijack RPs for their own needs. Just do it in PM if you need to do one liners that much!

Oh and i once saw rape be used as a "Racy" thing in a RP. God, i'm glad i am done with that site. I'm not kidding, the GM(who was the person that posted it) said it was racy. Damnit, gone on a minor ramble.

Anyway, i will admit, i am a bit curious to see how Yuki's accidents will be handled by the others and well, it'll be interesting for me, to RP as it gives me an extra detail to work with. One could say that i'm not about to make that pun. :P

No worries - That isn't going to happen. At the worst the roleplay will die and fizzle out, but I'm going to do all I can as GM to make it a pleasurable experience. I usually set a posting limit before it begins, anyway. Like wait for 2-4 characters to reply before posting again to prevent speed posting.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
And I'm aiming to have the roleplay up this weekend. Going to give people there time to finish submitting characters and then closing Sign-Ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.