• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally confused with what's going on in SS. Is the meeting over? Or is it still ongoing? I don't want Captain Denzen entering into the middle of meeting that's already ended, if you catch my drift.

Totally confused with what's going on in SS. Is the meeting over? Or is it still ongoing? I don't want Captain Denzen entering into the middle of meeting that's already ended, if you catch my drift.
To my understanding it's over or soon to be. The major issue has been talked about and the issue of punishment has as well. No other concerns were brought up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Quake
It is over.

• Thank You
Reactions: Quake
I don't want to say this is an announcement even if it may be, but you all should know I'll regrettably be leaving Iwaku in a weeks time. Some issues in my life have gotten to the point they can't be ignored. I suppose in a way it was a long time coming, but I rather not get into the details. Bottom line is I'll be taking a leave from Iwaku for some time until the issues are settled and I feel up to RPing again. I've already spoken with Akashi about it so any problems with my character are being decided on. Until then I plan to finish/do the ideas I'm able with Heizo, Zion, Oda, Kairi and Bobu Rosu. I'd like to see them done as they've been planned in my head for a while now. So if and when you can find the time please let me know through PM and I'll schedule us a place to work.

@Inzane620
@Iroh
@Detective Zero

Also, just to let you know, things have been very interesting. This is the longest RP I've been a part of and the largest. To see this many people pool together and contribute to something has been new and a lot of fun.

I don't want to say this is an announcement even if it may be, but you all should know I'll regrettably be leaving Iwaku in a weeks time. Some issues in my life have gotten to the point they can't be ignored. I suppose in a way it was a long time coming, but I rather not get into the details. Bottom line is I'll be taking a leave from Iwaku for some time until the issues are settled and I feel up to RPing again. I've already spoken with Akashi about it so any problems with my character are being decided on. Until then I plan to finish/do the ideas I'm able with Heizo, Zion, Oda, Kairi and Bobu Rosu. I'd like to see them done as they've been planned in my head for a while now. So if and when you can find the time please let me know through PM and I'll schedule us a place to work.

@Inzane620
@Iroh
@Detective Zero

Also, just to let you know, things have been very interesting. This is the longest RP I've been a part of and the largest. To see this many people pool together and contribute to something has been new and a lot of fun.
I wish you well on any future endeavors you find your self undertaking and that what ever the issues are that are plaguing you come to a swift and favorable end my friend.

Reactions: Astros
I would like to motion barring a replacement showing, that we keep the good Captain as a NPC or if we do away with him not to simply "erase" him, but at the least have him moved up to the Royal Guard. If thats not an option at least a meaningful end some time. I'll be...attempting a post today. Well should be a collab soon. Other than that a few simple things. You also will see Bobu Rossu's opinion and thoughts on things in this collab.

May take him over depending on factors but wait and see. :/

I would like to motion barring a replacement showing, that we keep the good Captain as a NPC or if we do away with him not to simply "erase" him, but at the least have him moved up to the Royal Guard. If thats not an option at least a meaningful end some time. I'll be...attempting a post today. Well should be a collab soon. Other than that a few simple things. You also will see Bobu Rossu's opinion and thoughts on things in this collab.

I second this motion.

This has my vote.

Hmm, well alrighty then, I'm still not sure what to post just yet anyway so it won't be too big a deal but I lose internet tomorrow until some time on saturday due to moving houses, so just a heads up!

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
The collab is mostly finished barring some proof reading I'm putting off one post till then with the Segunda so I can get them both out of the way.

It's quiet in here.

So where is everyone?

I am waiting ouo

I want to give a little girl cancer (context, remember kids, it's important)

I'm waiting for Artorias to post for the Espada arc, and I want to see where this new story with the hollow in the Rukongai goes before I do anything with my captain. So just waiting, pretty much.

Life is currently biting me. This is me letting you know that I haven't forgotten.

Reactions: Dakota K5
Status
Not open for further replies.