• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nevvy-

sxsL9k0.png

You're welcome.

I deeply apologize for my absence, currently at work but I will definitely hammer everything out in five hours.

So... I may have passed the living fuck out when I got home last night.. Tonight will be Take 2, hopefully no repeat

Is all the needed npc controllers still with us or anyone in general who we can confirm for sure is gone? This waiting is getting tiresome, no offense (Not in regards to anyone active, or who has made a sign they will be like Detective). I might just do my own little thing with emp till the ball is rolling, though I had planned that for some time later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashi
I will be getting a reply out for No Juro and the NPC's I control.

So... I may have passed the living fuck out when I got home last night.. Tonight will be Take 2, hopefully no repeat
Are you sure about that? XD

@RedArmyShogun - I agree with you on this one mate.

Do I need to make a roll call?

• Thank You
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
I'm on. Right now. Making that 6 character post x-x

It's a start but I have more coming.

Roll call: I died. Spirit's haunting the keyboard, that counts, right?

Do note that I will not be present for memorial day weekend and that the time following for a week ish, I'll be barely present due to another trip. I will likely skim online somewhat but not a lot and likely will only do minimal replying. Because stuff happens. Or rather, stuff is happening.

At work.. Again. I must have played too much Dark Souls 3 but I can't help but see Smough's Hammer vs. High Lord Wolnir between Art and Red

A.. Shizune post is up.. So.. SS can start moving again :/

Can people post in SS and react?. Perhaps go and help out in the rukongai? It doesn't have to be everyone but.. some.. While others can do their own shit for the moment in SS. Train, and other stuff.

As for Heizo. He will not be placed in the Royal Guard. However, I will find a fitting way to sideline that character. Dont have any intention of killing @Astros' character as well. The reason why he wont be in Royal Guards is because the Captain is a rookie. Nor has he done anything notable during his career that would warrant interest from the Zero Division.

I'll be posting after work today. I'll send my captain to the Rukongai, and I'll start the fight between Kha Reau and Kisame.

Reactions: Akashi
Alright, so I posted for my two characters. Just a side note: I changed the text color for my captain because I realized the text colors for my two characters were nearly identical, just slightly different shades. Didn't want to confuse anyone.

Derp. Hope we can get some good plot movement going this weekend. (:

As a heads up me and Emp are still here @Detective Zero requested a collab so we are waiting to hear back on that.

Slow week, eh?

Well nothing I can do solo unless I want to make one post with the Segunda. Which I might, though I question the use in doing so.

Just putting this here that starting tomorrow I will be gone about a week; family trip. I'll have my pc with me, just don't know when I'll be able to get on... Not like I'm currently in the position to do much... but still, just letting people know.

Status
Not open for further replies.