• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@QuakeUPSB - I dont see any problem with your CS. It looks like a well balanced character now. So it's accepted by me as well. I've added him to the cast list.

@Ciphra - I've also gone and added your lieutenant. Sorry for the wait.

• Love
Reactions: Quake
I'll try and get something up today when I get home from work hopefully, before a bunch of people ring my neck to go do the Taken King raid on Destiny x_x;;

People still play that failure of an mmo?

Yup.. Few friends yanked me back in although I'd be playing Dark Souls 3 or DC Uni Online otherwise on my One

@Akashi thanks for the accept. I'll try and post something with him soon.

K, just finished the Captains introductory post (:

K, just finished the Captains introductory post (:
Only problem I see with it is I kinda put everyone in attendance at the meeting =S. Could always go back to change it(If you'd like), but a bit ironic for someone stringent to be late to a meeting. Speaking of, is there an ending planned for it? With how things are my sense of progression is a bit scrambled.

@Astros My thought process was that he just got back from his mission "today" so it was only natural that he wouldn't be there on time as upon returning he had to catch up on everything with his people before he headed to the captains hall. The reading a cookbook is part of his way of processing lol

@Astros My thought process was that he just got back from his mission "today" so it was only natural that he wouldn't be there on time as upon returning he had to catch up on everything with his people before he headed to the captains hall. The reading a cookbook is part of his way of processing lol
Yeah, I understood that much. Though, I figured hell butterflies would reach captains equally between Soul Society and The World of The Living. Regardless, made an edit.

• Thank You
Reactions: Quake
It isn't such a big deal anyway. Continuity matters that will recur as the facts are revisited and questioned are a problem. A minor matter of assumption is not big problem. seems it solved itself, though.

Given the lull in this I have to ask how long will it be till the plot moves on, or are we meant to do things on our own? I'm sure you can offer verbal assurances to the contrary, but as it says I simplly don't want to risk doing my own things with an enemy force forming, and the mysterious Arrancar bios that have yet to be explained. The situation reminds me of one rp where I was in with a petty GM whom as a result to our questioning, inactivity given lack of clarity, had us doing our own thing. In response he then had the capital city attacked by thousands of dragons, a situation we could not win, and the RP died as a result that very day.

Its also straining my interest and offputting with what few answers I've gotten. I'm not really looking to have a debate, I want clarification on what we can do or even should be doing now, if there is a plan when is it set to be implemented?

I don't want to go off and do my own thing then suddenly be it by design or spite and find my characters, among others in unwinnable situations or may backfire on me. Right now there isn't much I can do but wait, and I'm not the only one wondering this I'm sure.

Given the lull in this I have to ask how long will it be till the plot moves on, or are we meant to do things on our own? I'm sure you can offer verbal assurances to the contrary, but as it says I simplly don't want to risk doing my own things with an enemy force forming, and the mysterious Arrancar bios that have yet to be explained. The situation reminds me of one rp where I was in with a petty GM whom as a result to our questioning, inactivity given lack of clarity, had us doing our own thing. In response he then had the capital city attacked by thousands of dragons, a situation we could not win, and the RP died as a result that very day.

Its also straining my interest and offputting with what few answers I've gotten. I'm not really looking to have a debate, I want clarification on what we can do or even should be doing now, if there is a plan when is it set to be implemented?

I don't want to go off and do my own thing then suddenly be it by design or spite and find my characters, among others in unwinnable situations or may backfire on me. Right now there isn't much I can do but wait, and I'm not the only one wondering this I'm sure.
That absolutely killed the RP, but not like it was going anywhere to begin with. Let's kidnap royalty! Anyway, I'd like clarification too if we're free to do a we please atm or need to wait on something to proceed. Been sitting on Bobu Rosu for awhile now and the opportunity to use him is nearing. As is many other things concerning Heizo.

I will leave @Akashi or @Nevvy to clarify some things. (I know what is going on in terms of Arcs and stuff, but I'm not an official GM so it is not my place to tell any secrets they may have.)

Oh. One thing I can say, and double post, is that @RedArmyShogun what is going to happen with those Mysterious Arrancar is not going to be an unwinnable battle. (Hopefully I can say this much, if not, oh well Akashi.) They were created for the upcoming Arc so Hueco Mundo has something to do while Soul Society catches up with their Arc.

I will confirm that there will be a lull of sorts. However, the GMs present will never give you an unwinnable battle that will kill the story. If you screw up and do something stupid like decide to open a garganta to the 1st division office, do fully expect to not survive. However, going off and doing your own thing to develop your characters aside special situations like the afore noted will NEVER kill you. Character development is encouraged, not discouraged and I don't care if I have to pull a GM move to back up that promise. On the other hand, I'd like to think we're intelligent enough that I'll never have to make a GM move to avoid such an issue. The arrancar thing is more on Akashi's end than mine and not a matter of impossibility or absurd complication. Things in Hueco Mundo will be moving in short order. SS will shortly follow (though admittedly, I wish things would be moving along faster too, even in my rl business atm). The arrancar were supposed to start moving sometime today last I checked. Unfortunately, I'm somewhat out of tune with it due to exams so I can only play along for now and state things as they are.

Basically, the Arrancar Arc is waiting on the Arrancar to have at least one post after the meeting (Just what they are doing and where they are) so things can get moving along. Develop your character like Nevvy said. Etc.

Reactions: Astros
There is kind of an example in the IC now of what is going on with the Arrancar. One of my Arrancar (Kisame) has been introduced.

I seriously do apologize for my own absence here but I will post for everything possible to progress as well.. If I break this promise somehow, feel free to chase me out with torches and pitchforks

In 3 hours anyways, at work on break.

Status
Not open for further replies.