Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to refer back to the line of Reiryoku being potential and Reiatsu being energy in use. Which you see people feeling fights from distances only involving people slashing and dicing, thus naturually being given off. Now the kido and stuff she can't stop with this. But the natural emission of energy is what her shikai feeds off of. This is intensified by how much people exert in combart so yeah. We're back to square one on it's just taking the naturally emitted energy and using it for ti's own gain.
It's not so much naturally given off as the Shinigami are using Reiatsu in the fight to win.

When two spiritual beings collide, the side with weaker spiritual pressure will get hurt. - Bleach Wikia
In this way a Shinigami with a greater amount of Reiatsu can use their own Reiatsu to harden their skin, and effectively protect themselves from attacks. Shinigami battles are battles of Reiatsu; if one possess a greater level of Reiatsu, then the other can be overcome completely - Bleach Wikia
If she were able to absorb naturally emitted energy "Reiryoku" and its deliberate emitted form "Reiatsu" then it would be both.

So basiaclly with all of that being brought in would it almost be a forced even fight? Almost nullifying that factor completely I suppose? It doesn't really stop techniques at all, just means that she is able to fight people without that being a factor really. Huh...Which in theory would be another reason why her blade would be stronger since of course it's that energy stored into the blade. Interesting...So I litterally created a balancing zanpakuto on accident! Woohoo! (How the fuck did I manage that...?)

So basiaclly with all of that being brought in would it almost be a forced even fight?
Hardly. Reiatsu is exerted Reiryoku. Reiryoku is limited in degree depending on the individual. Your Captain would be able to absorb the Reiryoku of others while conserving her own. With time and if her enemy were foolish enough she would drain them of all their Reiryoku in which case they'd collapse. At the same time she could freely use her own Reiatsu to force her enemy to use theirs to not get cut in order to absorb more.

Almost nullifying that factor completely I suppose? It doesn't really stop techniques at all, just means that she is able to fight people without that being a factor really.
Except it does as techniques and Reiatsu are the basis of fighting between spiritual beings.

Huh...Which in theory would be another reason why her blade would be stronger since of course it's that energy stored into the blade. Interesting...So I litterally created a balancing zanpakuto on accident! Woohoo! (How the fuck did I manage that...?)
Simple, you didn't. You're misunderstanding something. That or I don't know all the details on your Captain.

Reiatsu = outside body, in use.
Reiryoku = inside body

That's the quick and dirty version anyway. When I said free flowing reiatsu, I refer to the exhaust of any given ability. In other words, anything not being in current use. Reiatsu isn't recycled. It goes somewhere after use whether it is an attack that is fired or hardening yourself to increase your defense or to coat a weapon to increase your attacking power. Therefore, after the use ends, it ceases to have a job and returns to the air which I'm layman dubbing free flowing reiatsu.

Seeing as there is no canonical term that covers outside body, not in use, I simply created a layman term based upon its last known job. If you have a canonical term that covers it that I'm unaware of, be all means let me know.

Thanks Nevvy I'm so glad that you understand this Shikai and can explain things better than I could XD

In other news my Lt is almost finished now XD So that one should be even more fun to go over XD

I'm honestly just trying to come up with the most universal translation. Doesn't mean I have it right. Lol.

Something that you'll find that I exercise sparingly, only when necessary, which is a lot less than most.

Well that's always a good thing haha
Alright Ciphra. After discussing more with Nevvy, your character is now accepted. I will add it along with @QuakeUPSB's Octava Espada later today.

endou_ashita_lord_of_hakuda_by_zanpakuto_leader-d4mighg.png

Name: Odin Rathar
Race: Arrancar

sigma_dragonetti_by_arrancarfighter-d4mgle4.png

Name: Xavier Chasion

rey_tiburon___walk_of_the_shark_king_by_everlastingdarkness5-d768c0o.png

Name: Kisame Hokuda

6s5zubI.jpg

Name
: Gureibara Brucharo

oxesYWX.jpg

Name: Vera Linus

a2931cb29856f26f39c819a3ff1d7d0f.jpg

Name: Rydia Hamlet
Race: arrancar

x1c4xw.jpg

Name: Arthur Sacher

Sweet! Now to go and finish up my Lt...After I do some more readinga dn possibly sleeping...

arrancar_girl__twu_oc_by_darkness1999th-d39ifx5.png

Name: Yui Unagi

alucard_arrancar_by_arrancarfighter-d4dmtrk.jpg

Name: Vic Straum

latest

Name: Ruronosuke 'Ruro' Ikizo

The heck is with these pictures with names and ages?

What could you possibly be talking about...

>.>

Ima say Akashi pmed them to make some arrancar

Status
Not open for further replies.