Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, unless Detective Zero gets in on it, Sieg is the strongest Shinigami.

The captains would stand around watching and Seighardt would blow himself up with his Bankai again.
But he.... Okay

Uh, siegs bankai is the only reason squad 11 barracks still exists, I made all booms to him

Edit, CC is listed NCP, so excluding him

To be fair, unless Detective Zero gets in on it, Sieg is the strongest Shinigami.
The Captain Commander would like a word with you.

But he.... Okay
I just imagined him taking off to a pocket of empty space before exploding and couldn't resist.

Yeah. CC blows him out of the water by definition. He's kind of the slash emperor to boot.

And if he clashes swords with Satori strike for strike she'll be at least equal just because she's using techniques meant to be used against heavily armored enemies. Mordschlag and related techniques by all rights laugh at hierro and simulated hammer blows have greater power than big swords because physics. So while he AOEs harder, she can probably do more damage to a single heavily defended target.

Yeah. CC blows him out of the water by definition. He's kind of the slash emperor to boot.

And if he clashes swords with Satori strike for strike she'll be at least equal just because she's using techniques meant to be used against heavily armored enemies. Mordschlag and related techniques by all rights laugh at hierro and simulated hammer blows have greater power than big swords because physics. So while he AOEs harder, she can probably do more damage to a single heavily defended target.
He isn't heavily armored though? Even in Bankai that ain't really heavily armored and he can not throw fire everywhere.

Not that. I mean in terms of raw clashing power. Satori's strikes are absurdly hard for the kind of weapon she uses because they're anti-armor techniques, designed to take down fully plated knights. So by choice of techniques, the force of her attacks (physically anyway) are going to clash with Seig just fine. If you swing a hammer right side up, it will hit much harder than one that is held upside down. Swords are made to be balanced so the hilt end is naturally heavier than the tip. For a simple explanation, see torque and the weight distribution.

Not that. I mean in terms of raw clashing power. Satori's strikes are absurdly hard for the kind of weapon she uses because they're anti-armor techniques, designed to take down fully plated knights. So by choice of techniques, the force of her attacks (physically anyway) are going to clash with Seig just fine. If you swing a hammer right side up, it will hit much harder than one that is held upside down. Swords are made to be balanced so the hilt end is naturally heavier than the tip. For a simple explanation, see torque and the weight distribution.
Ahh okay fair enough there.

Yeah. Just a little historical swordplay for you. Of course, this doesn't apply in terms of raw destructive power. Satori does more of that 1v1 thing whereas Seig blows stuff up profusely.

Hey now it's only when he's bored. <.< >.>

Pyromaniac.

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion666
@QuakeUPSB - Your character is accepted. It looks good now. However I just have one question. Does it have to be NIGHT fo her to utilize the true potential of her ressureccion? or it just has to be dark?

@Ciphra - We'll get to you shortly.

@Akashi it just has to be dark. I thought about it, and if it just has to be dark then I won't have to deal with posting the time of day every moment. Time in rps can be a bit of a doozy.

I'll edit the cs from "night" to "dark."

EDIT: K, I changed it.

Last edited:
Now if you say dark, though, you should confirm whether this means timewise only or if it counts the artificial. A room can be dark at noon. An area can be bright at midnight with the night light known as Seig.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Now if you say dark, though, you should confirm whether this means timewise only or if it counts the artificial. A room can be dark at noon. An area can be bright at midnight with the night light known as Seig.

hqdefault.jpg
Except my flames aren't tiny. :3

@Ciphra

Shikai Ability - It seems to me that you only got one shikai ability, and its pretty much a downgraded version of your bankai ability. Your shikai ability can store up energy from around its vicinity and other peoples. It is storing reiatsu, which is otherwise translated into spiritual energy. So judging by this. It automatically sucks the energy from the air and other people, friendlies and enemies? I'm going to assume that is the case. This ability needs a limit. Because to me, it sounds like you can store up the energy for however long you want and release it when its convenient. Judging through that, it can store more than even what your bankai is capable.

One more thing. Know that your character is an inexperienced Captain. She is a rookie so all her abilities are rookie level. We do not allow geniuses/prodigies in this RP. I'm mentioning this because of how you've worded this particular ability. "It can practically slice through anything." By this, I am going to assume that yes, it can penetrate and cut through prety much anything that stands in its way. However, I do feel that this was not your intention and, but unfortunately, thanks to how its worded, it does seem like that.

Bankai Ability - Since this is a huge gamble, and is a one time ability against an opponent, I've got nothing against it unless @Nevvy has any input regarding any ability you've presented through your CS.

Zanjutsu - I'm going to just assume here that she is swift and highly talented within zanjutsu on her current level. Being a rookie and all. Perhaps a bit more than just that.

Reiryoku/Reiatsu - Again, this sounds like she has unimaginable spiritual energy and while being young. This screams genius to me, so I think you should word this differently as well.

Hitotsume Nadagiri - Seems like an ability I can't get out from no matter how I see it. Since it is only noticable AFTER you've utilized it, and by that, it would hit its intended target. It can also just casually cut through opponents and their steel skin (I'm assuming this is added to directly counter hierro? Or?) and tall opponents? I assume you're referring to Menos or anything that is large? Per say an enemy, or an arrancar specificially who can turn into something big? If not, I'd like some more information on it. Other than that, the fact that there is no way out from this, you'll have to change it, since I dont see any other way for this to work. Unless you have some idea for a limit or a drawback that woud make sense. Besides, this is something I'd imagine being a part of your bankai, rather than being under "other skills."

If you got any questions, feel free to ask me or @Nevvy.

I've already noted before that things like damage determination and the thing about not being able to be noticed isn't an ability, merely theatrics and have no bearing on what the ability actually does. Many things in the sheet are theatrics. Nothing fundamentally wrong, just a matter of making it clear so everyone understands.

Also, your sig is blinding, Akashi. It is seizure town.

That one isn't even as bad because it is constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.