• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, to be honest, still dont see a point to them. Who are they goibg to fight? Guerra vs Kairi is what I expect to happen

They only can be counted on with the lower ones, or in numbers. In this current arc if its against the espada not much.

Ya'll gonna see that room too. Hue hue hue.

Also is the captains list up to date now, or does our newest still need to be added in or approved?

Physically match Oda huh..... Damn, one strong ass woman XD

She's not as skilled, but in terms of brute force its like the Original Bleach Wolf Captain fighting Kenpachi, can hold his own. Ultimately winning is another thing.

I know XD but I must say I look forward to Heizo's report. Since I was told that hes gonna try and get Seig relieved of his duties XD

I know XD but I must say I look forward to Heizo's report. Since I was told that hes gonna try and get Seig relieved of his duties XD
It's a good thing I'm going to have the entire floor as the last one up.

Sieg should ignore mummy help make the wolfel army << >> I mean marry the mummy. Or help find her someone at least.

But yeah he goes soon I think.

It's a good thing I'm going to have the entire floor as the last one up.
I await it XD as soon as I make my post.

Sieg should ignore mummy help make the wolfel army << >> I mean marry the mummy. Or help find her someone at least.

But yeah he goes soon I think.
I can see that being a loophole in the arrangement. You can use our barracks, but also have to marry a mummy.

I await it XD as soon as I make my post.
That was swift. It will be awhile before I can start on a post, currently in the process of making one for another RP.

That was swift. It will be awhile before I can start on a post, currently in the process of making one for another RP.
I was formulating the responses in my head as I saw them. It made it a bit easier.

I was formulating the responses in my head as I saw them. It made it a bit easier.
Yeah, I have a different approach. Also there's Detective Zero who needs to post as well so I'll need to change things depending on what he includes into his report.

Depending on if my Captain was accepted officially or not I suppose I'd technically have the last post, which I have no idea what I'll have her do, though I could wait till the meeting is adjourned and just have her observe since she was absent for the fighting and just was there as an informative meeting or something? I dunno we'll see how things go! Also I decided I'm mkaing the Lt. for squad 11 cause Kenpachi squad for life!

Reactions: Ganryu
Eh, to be honest, still dont see a point to them. Who are they goibg to fight? Guerra vs Kairi is what I expect to happen
When that happens she better have her Bankai by then and it'll be time she can wreck face >_>

Depending on if my Captain was accepted officially or not I suppose I'd technically have the last post, which I have no idea what I'll have her do, though I could wait till the meeting is adjourned and just have her observe since she was absent for the fighting and just was there as an informative meeting or something? I dunno we'll see how things go! Also I decided I'm mkaing the Lt. for squad 11 cause Kenpachi squad for life!
Ya do realize I'd have to kill you then? Death to Squad 11!

Pretty sure Illea's not the strongest, but definitely the biggest target among the Espada right now. Now THAT'S how you do an invasion!

Ya do realize I'd have to kill you then? Death to Squad 11!

Pretty sure Illea's not the strongest, but definitely the biggest target among the Espada right now. Now THAT'S how you do an invasion!
You should have held the GRC longer till it distorted spacetime and obliterated the universe. NOW that's the best invasion.

• Love
Reactions: Ganryu
You should have held the GRC longer till it distorted spacetime and obliterated the universe. NOW that's the best invasion.
...You're right.

Well, I know what my plans are next time, anyone else?

The Segunda would stop you. Only so she could do it herself.

• Love
Reactions: Astros and Ganryu
The captains would stand around watching and Seighardt would blow himself up with his Bankai again.

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Status
Not open for further replies.