• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be posting with my captain tomorrow, got hung up on things.

Reactions: Akashi
@QuakeUPSB - Your character review. Retrasado Cero - Needs detailed explanation. How I read it now. It seems like it will just kill of an opponent, since it will make several holes as the planted cero grows. Since its several I can assume its going to be fatal regardless. So it needs better wording.

And your character can't deflect a GRC, sorry. It is massive in energy and I'd rather not have a character go around it. also know that your GRC is just as powerful as your character being the Octava. This is in general for everyone but letting you know.

Breaking the sound barrier. Uhh, this is basically freezing time itself and moving about without an issue. Reminded me about the Flash, so I'd rather not have that here.

The clone ability. How does that one work exactly. Like what does she do/create that allows her to have a repeat attack by her said "clone" as you put it?

Speed stealing. Well, this ability seems quite abusive and can be used excessively. The speed will stay permanent for your character would mean that she can steal speed from any living being and just add to all her abilities that require speed. an ability that is basically OP as heck. I would say that you should come up with another ability than this. This too reminds me of flash. (not that there is anything wrong with that. I just watch the tv show)

• Useful
Reactions: Quake
To make it simpler, defenders dictate damage and it varies massively from character to character so stating damage is kinda moot. We'll end up ignoring it because it can't be done properly.

The thing I brought up in the GM chat was for her to poke every espada once a day or something on every noncombat day and watch her speed rise to absurdity. If it isn't planned to be used in an abusable fashion, I think the ability is rather moot because at that point, your opponents should generally be dead.

We also determined that no one's even close to the sound barrier in Bleach. So managing that would be relatively unbalanced due to the level of power required to achieve it in addition to the speed itself. Random kick = lethal. It'd also require a massive amount of toughness to not be torn apart from the stress of moving that quickly. So effectively, just to handle it, she'd be above primera class and not by a small margin.

Supposing you like explanations.

• Useful
Reactions: Quake
@Akashi alright I'll edit her and let you know when it's done. Also, breaking the sound barrier isn't stopping time. Jets can fly at s speed capable of breaking the sound barrier. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what a sonic boom is?

I think stopping time isn't the best way to word it. However, moving at some multiple of the speed of everyone else might as well feel like it. That's probably what Akashi meant. He's just watched too much of the Flash show.

Either way, there are many problems associated with breaking the sound barrier, some of which I've laid out.

@Nevvy understood. I see speed is a bit of an issue. I'll rework her and let you know when it's done.

"The speed of sound is the distance traveled per unit time by a sound wave propagating through an elastic medium. In dry air at 20 °C (68 °F), the speed of sound is 343.2 metres per second (1,126 ft/s; 1,236 km/h; 768 mph; 667 kn), or a kilometre in 2.914 s or a mile in 4.689 s."

Just to clear up the technicalities.

Regardless thats a wee bit fast. Fastest speeds in Bleach I would say is around the region of 80-140 mph, or 120-250 kmh.

This can be counted with various battles namely Soifon vs Yoruchi.

80 mph is most likely.

Now before that is scoffed at, the fastest human on record moves at 27 mph. And in Theory a human that unlocked all barriers and was willing to cause harm to themselves ending in death likely, as may be the case with the Legend of the Marathon, that was 40 mph.

So 80-140 is well, pretty fast for a human, or human like being, not even most animals reach that.

As to how I reached that math.

In this fight among who could be considered the fastest combatants in the bleach universe, its rather easy with size and for sure fixed distances to judge speed and time. Given most of the rapid in close movements happend within the blink of an eye, thats .4 seceonds.

Speed plus time, well there you go. But given the shaky nature of bleach my math could be off and might should even be ignored. The point is, no one in bleach even while falling has reached speeds greater than terminal velocity.

Except Ichigo in the last arc because Kubo didn't think about it. Buuuuut I prefer to whistle and tend to pretend that that bag of nonsense doesn't exist.

Except Ichigo in the last arc because Kubo didn't think about it. Buuuuut I prefer to whistle and tend to pretend that that bag of nonsense doesn't exist.
Hence the "but this is bleach" comment. I'm going off the older data before he threw all reason out the window. At best I see them being subsonic range but meh. Its no DBZ at least.

Gosh darn it! I miss all the good conversations when I step away! Anyways I'm thinking about making a Lt. now that I finalized my captain (Unless the GMs find something else they'd like me to rewrite, which I'm more than happy to!) though I would've made an Espada but now that the last one is already sorta spoken for and I don't wanna be a dick and make a sheet and be like 'Ha bitch, mine' so who has a open Lt. spot and is active enough for me to bother with actually going and joining them?

Most spots have a open Lt spot. As for who is more active, I say look at the cast of captains and who owns them and judge from there who is active.

We only have... 3 or 4 lieutenants I believe with more than double if not just about double in Captains.

Actually, I believe we have 12 captains.

It was more of a rolecall/who wants to have a Lt, more than a hey I should go look for this! Because if someone doesn't really want to interact all that often then why should I apply to that position? So it's just a who wants to pair up for this!? kind of thing!

I've got 8th and I like interaction.

Alright @Akashi @Nevvy

So I reworked Kha Reau. I tried to get her the way I wanted while keeping in mind that there are still many other Espada that are more powerful than she. It was a bit tough trying to make her powerful, but not too much, y'know?

Anyways, I redid a lot of the abilities.

Edits:

Slowed her down a bit. She's still quite fast, but no more sound barrier breaking. Sorry about that whole shebang.
Removed the ability to steal speed.
Removed the ability to block Gran Rey Cero.
Replaced Sonido Mostrado with Sonido Espiar.
Added Luna Será.
Replaced Sonido Sombra with with Sonido Permuda.
Added Suenos de Luna.

Let me know if you need me to explain or change anything. Thanks for the patience.~

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
Well I'm fairly active and wouldn't mind an LT, but there are others, speaking of need to finish a few tasks then posting.

3, 5, 10, 11, 12. All the divs with empty Lt spots

Im sure we would all love having Lt's to interact with.

Hmm I could make one but rather "meh" with doing so, already have two bios to do. Anyways will work on my post now. Art likely is busy or had something come up I'll assume given how many days its been.

Status
Not open for further replies.