• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to cure him of the bacteria cuz he may be getting healed but won't the Bacteria still be in his body and when he is close to @Ganryu Espada disease factory won't the sickness reactivate
Thats why I chimed in with Kido would get him on his feet. Its like giving adrenal shot to a person with Ebola or Cancer, helps get them on their way but is a dangerous bandiad to a gunshot wound. He needs to be closely exaimed and kept from being touched by others. Oka, if summoned or was present could likely be able to sniff the diesese out like most animals seem able to be irl. Though how many people have touched him, or his blood by this point? The sword Stabber might count.

Or the virus might go into statis or a much weaker form.

Though honestly given her age and the symptoms and the fact the other Arrancar can live around her, I would say is a form of the bubonic plague or the spanish flue. Both were never treated in the multiple times they showed up, killed los of people, of note the Elderly and youth, especially the poor. And could be treated by modern medicine likely. Plus are ohter canidates, such as the black death, ebola, etc etc.

With a virus of this nature, there is no immunizations for such things, but treatment after the fact is possible, in order to keep the power useable, I would say isolation from the source, and medication after physical treatment, or given the mumbo jumbo nature of bleach, the girl willing the virus off, is the only sure way to cure it. But popping pills turning the battle would be like going to a doctor to sew a stab wound, while a Pigmy follows you around making more with his or her spear.

Course it could be left as it is and is cured with Kido but ehh. If its a prox issue+time it makes things easy if a bit sad for number 3. As her room is likely a bit of a containment ward for whenever she's bleeding. But I guess works out in its own way.

Kayano's good at twisting words around there XD

Just dropping into say that I'm interested in joining the RP and that I'll hopefully have a CS up for a Lieutenant within the next few days. I've yet to decide which Squad yet but I'll have a look and see where I feel my character would fit best.

On another note any Captains that don't have a Lieutenant are more than welcome to try sell to me why I should join their Squad xD

Reactions: Detective Zero
@WhiteWolfKC - Hey so.. Just wondering. If you're still around. Haven't heard from you or seen any post unless you were waiting for something?.

Just dropping into say that I'm interested in joining the RP and that I'll hopefully have a CS up for a Lieutenant within the next few days. I've yet to decide which Squad yet but I'll have a look and see where I feel my character would fit best.

On another note any Captains that don't have a Lieutenant are more than welcome to try sell to me why I should join their Squad xD
I will spare those whom you love when the time of my uprising is at hand.

Reactions: Detective Zero
Kayano's good at twisting words around there XD
She's actually not doing much twisting at all. Obviously she's trying to paint herself in a good light just like anybody else but there's zero deception. More than anything else, she's just flat out stating the truth.

@Kurisa You're more than welcome to join. As with all things, the quicker, the better. The plot is chugging along and people in SS should probably get situated sooner rather than later.

At work, will go more into it later. My assumption was it woild take a bit of traetment, but its curable, ie offscreen treatment. More like pills would have to be found and created, which takes time. Thought it would be too cheap otherwise. Ill hammer out details in a bit

Also, was originally going to be hyper leprosy, but can change it, black death seems more fun, and I like going with the flow

Last edited:
@Ganryu

Well she could be like Mayuri how Ashigoji doesn't use the same poison all the time, its different so that opponents who experienced it don't build immunity to its effect

Alright. That's a bit of a relief. Akashi and I were a bit worried that if it were easily curable in battle, there would be nothing stopping Ilea from being a GRC or nothing character because Renzo would have every captain and VC carrying antidotes within the week.

Am I good to continue posting with Ci?

Dawww, she thinks he would get imprisoned. Thats adorable.

Did Akashi talk to you, Ganryu?

well she seems to be competing with kayano and shizune
I guess Seig is just that..... Hot!!! =D Eh? Eh!!?

It is because of things like this that I chose to send Kayano that way. Personal amusement.

You should pay more attention, Iroh. Kiyoshi is smack in between Melaura and Kayano. Shooting at her would result in friendly fire if no one moved which doesn't really bode all that well for Melaura.

It is because of things like this that I chose to send Kayano that way. Personal amusement.

You should pay more attention, Iroh. Kiyoshi is smack in between Melaura and Kayano. Shooting at her would result in friendly fire if no one moved which doesn't really bode all that well for Melaura.
Thought melaura was at a different angle thought she was only between kiyoshi and seig but I will edit my post

Status
Not open for further replies.