• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that quote apparently by me?

Also, I figure I should make this clear; Zuo Ci never actually got accepted, and might not get processed ever, so it might pay to not expect much from him.
I screwed up my bbcode.

Huh, then it would have been better to just ignore him.

If anything Shizune sees it as a possible test subject

that may be true but Zuo still made an appearance, I simply left out the 'lieutenant' bit as Seig still acknowledged a blade getting lodged in his gut.

Well Kiyoshi hates it too, but he was already at -100 with Sieg so it's moot.

And honestly, if everyone's going to be a fucking hipster liberal and instantly treat the Arrancar with nothing but respect, this is some bullshit.
True but so far Seig has been hurt more by his own allies than he has by her XD Hence him not caring what she does.

I'll finish Zuo right now

Also, how does sieg know about the blood? Illea never mentioned where the bacteria came from, one would think it would come from the powder, wouldn't they?

I'll finish Zuo right now

Also, how does sieg know about the blood? Illea never mentioned where the bacteria came from, one would think it would come from the powder, wouldn't they?
Well she was bleeding like insanely despite not being hit. That and if the powder was the case then Kayano wouldn't have needed to use his top to help you up and into the Garganta.

"Gran Rey Enfermedad

Seig countered the cero, causing it to detonate with his fire, with a splash of blood exploding out from it. This type of cero sacrificed power for the chance to spread Illea's disease."
There was also blood in the attacks.

So something had to be up with her blood, and as well all know. Spreading your own blood around into other people isnt the best thing to do.

Works for me.

I've been asking myself the same thing, Saito. I've been asking it a lot. And in the GM chat.

Anyway, word of god is word of god but just as an fyi, I don't recall healing kido being able to cure diseases in canon. Even in theory, it doesn't work since the spell works by healing the reiatsu of the patient, then supplying more which does nothing to a pathogen. If it were able to be healed with kaido, it can't be a bacteria unless the body can just naturally and easily fight it off on its own and the bacteria is so weak that it is contingent upon the other person's body being strained and dying to do anything. As far as I'm concerned, it is Ganryu's ability so he can do what he wants but I'm clarifying that in general, it doesn't work and that if he wants it that way, I'll suggest some clauses to the mechanic to make it make sense.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ganryu
I would say at best Kido allows him to get back on his feet so he can get to proper facilties for study and treatment. But ehh thats just me, though no one should be touching him. With the ability in its current form at least.

Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Ganryu
@Artorias instead of spidey-senses wouldn't they be slothy-senses? =P
Yes but I was making a reference, so I used spidey. Slothy would be more accurate though.

Yes but I was making a reference, so I used spidey. Slothy would be more accurate though.
Ahh, I thought you were talking about actual pillows so that's why I even mentioned it. Just now realize after reading farther he was talking about their breasts.

Ahh, I thought you were talking about actual pillows so that's why I even mentioned it. Just now realize after reading farther he was talking about their breasts.
Yeah. Called them pillows again because in a previous post, he asked to rest his head on Kurono's "pillows", back in the Soul Society.

Also, Zuo Ci was discussed in GM chat. I recall giving my opinions and I believe Akashi was due to relay stuff regarding the sheet. Some heavy questionability of history involving the fact that prisoners who have committed crimes don't go to the Maggot's Nest (which is for academy students that fail the invisible psychoanalysis test and are deemed possibly dangerous) and the fact that the KC would recognize him quickly and arrest him because reiatsu is like a fingerprint. Is this ringing any bells?

One is the loneliest number huh...I like that, I really like that.

Well Kiyoshi hates it too, but he was already at -100 with Sieg so it's moot.

And honestly, if everyone's going to be a fucking hipster liberal and instantly treat the Arrancar with nothing but respect, this is some bullshit.

Zion definitely won't he's just not able to voice his opinion as from his loss and the power Arrancar posses and Xenethis he has a small amount of hatred

And melaura is preoccupied hasn't interacted with the Espada

Zion definitely won't he's just not able to voice his opinion as from his loss and the power Arrancar posses and Xenethis he has a small amount of hatred

And melaura is preoccupied hasn't interacted with the Espada
Soon...or well soonish in relative time to the RP's advancement.

Last edited:
I've been asking myself the same thing, Saito. I've been asking it a lot. And in the GM chat.

Anyway, word of god is word of god but just as an fyi, I don't recall healing kido being able to cure diseases in canon. Even in theory, it doesn't work since the spell works by healing the reiatsu of the patient, then supplying more which does nothing to a pathogen. If it were able to be healed with kaido, it can't be a bacteria unless the body can just naturally and easily fight it off on its own and the bacteria is so weak that it is contingent upon the other person's body being strained and dying to do anything. As far as I'm concerned, it is Ganryu's ability so he can do what he wants but I'm clarifying that in general, it doesn't work and that if he wants it that way, I'll suggest some clauses to the mechanic to make it make sense.

How to cure him of the bacteria cuz he may be getting healed but won't the Bacteria still be in his body and when he is close to @Ganryu Espada disease factory won't the sickness reactivate

That's the bit where I need Ganryu's input. As quoted a page before by Saito from a convo with Ganryu (which is word of god concerning Ilea), any healer should be able to cure said disease. While I think this would severely gimp Ilea's effectiveness, I'll glaze over that since that is ultimately a decision for Ganryu, not me. What I do need addressed is the mechanic of it because indeed, kaido cannot cure normal diseases. The theory for it just isn't there given how it works. So word of god is going to need to come again and address whether kaido is sufficient (which is weird and probably would ultimately mean that the body would suppress or defeat the disease as long as Ilea isn't in close proximity) or not, in which case we'd likely come to the conclusion that the healer just wasn't aware that there was an actual bacterial issue and deemed Seig well on accounts of his other injuries and not the bacterial infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.