• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I think she would just ask him riddles, maybe find a marker and paint, draw on him like jigglypuff.
Lol. He would probably just lay there, asking her what the hell she is doing.

Yeah, need to wait on emp to go again maybe, or someone else to drop in on either, or go in general, then maybe I'll go bug him.

k

I'll be sure to have Yuriko shove that lollypop up Sieg's ass in my next post.

Oh, look. Someone finally put out a reasonable explanation to the more generic crowd not going over to Seig. Though it doesn't speak for the captains who are a rather eccentric bunch.

I apologize if too much was jammed into my post there, but it somehow felt fitting to keep moving along. With what had gone on, her attention would look to shift often to take everything in. Doesn't stop anyone else from doing anything though in the mean time

Guess I'll post, Emp won't be able to today.

[21/02/2016 1:11:38 p.m.] Saito Hajime: Could any healer fix it, or is this a task for the head honcho alone?
[21/02/2016 1:12:03 p.m.] President Ganryu: Any healer.
[21/02/2016 1:12:06 p.m.] President Ganryu: I'm sure.

Just going to leave this right here. Word of God and all that.

Well Sieg ain't choosing, Unconscious and all will do that XD Eh screw it, waking up for a third time!

So much Sieg must react too.

Seighardt Oda
As the pain was slowly subsiding and even feeling more energy enter his body, he could hear that woman running and shouting his name. ".... Wait I'm still injured! FUCKING HELL!!"
You should've made that that in that message, would've been more impactful to humor xP

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion666
Last edited:
Zou is officially taking a nap now.
Why is that quote apparently by me?

Also, I figure I should make this clear; Zuo Ci never actually got accepted, and might not get processed ever, so it might pay to not expect much from him.

Is it a dirt nap?

Reactions: Astros
Your relationship with Yuriko Sagara deteriorated to -100
Fuck shes like those certain party members in Dragon age. Where you do the option everyone will approve of but that one party member is like. "You dick"

Fuck shes like those certain party members in Dragon age. Where you do the option everyone will approve of but that one party member is like. "You dick"
Well Kiyoshi hates it too, but he was already at -100 with Sieg so it's moot.

And honestly, if everyone's going to be a fucking hipster liberal and instantly treat the Arrancar with nothing but respect, this is some bullshit.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi
Status
Not open for further replies.