Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, I'm a bit worried for the Lieutenants seeing as one got godmoded bad, and another is being brushed off.
Who is being brushed of?

Time to start my post. Also Melaura, pls no let Kenpachi die from sickness that meanie girl gave him.

NPC

3QWBejS.jpg

Name
: Jinrai Hasekura

Race: Soul

AKA: The Sage

Abilites:
Great Kidō Master - There isn't much to say other than the fact that Jinrai Hasekura knows every single spell within Kidō. Those that are known amongst the Gotei 13, and those that are even unknown, forbidden and more.

The Way of the Lance/Spear - He is unparalleled in using his weapon. This means that he isn't only known to be great at using Kidō. There are many spells he can use in unison with his weapon.

Reiatsu Manipulation - Let's not forget. Jinrai is a Soul, and not a Shinigami, but he still has reiatsu like any other pluses/souls, and is able to manipulate it to exceptional levels.

Close Combat Master - Just like with his weapon, he can be a force to be reckoned with in close combat, by using his fists, and obviously in unison with some spells to make him even more deadlier.

Personality:
Jinrai Hasekura is a strict man, following the spiritual law and upholding it to its fullest. Some may even call him a perfectionist, and an idealist. He has an authoritian personality at most. Or rather, has a belief in a rather absolute obedience and even submission, if the latter ever becomes neccessary. Other than that, he is extremely thorough, responsible and has a well-developed power of concentration. He may from time to time have use his words to provoke useful information out from people, or bait them into a trap. He is a very patient man.

History:
Jinrai has been around for almost a thousand years. There isn't much known about him, other than the fact that he was the youngest kid in Shin'ō Academy who was pulled out by the Kidō Corps. He had a natural talent for Kidō. Over the course of his life at the latter, he eventually became the Captain Commander.​

Last edited:
So Heizo is being conscripted eh? That makes things interesting, but doubt Xenethis would attack him as his reiatsu is between a lieutenants and a captains when suppressed as it is.

So Heizo is being conscripted eh? That makes things interesting, but doubt Xenethis would attack him as his reiatsu is between a lieutenants and a captains when suppressed as it is.
Shhhh doing nothing is also cool.

Shhhh doing nothing is also cool.
**Whispers* Oh, right.* I suppose I'll continue to do nothing then, but in a very cool manner.

**Whispers* Oh, right.* I suppose I'll continue to do nothing then, but in a very cool manner.
-nods- Good man. Nene will thank you later for doing nothing.

Oho?.... 2v1? XDDDD

Anyhow.. I can't wait to introduce Jinrai IC-wise... But that'll have to be in the future.. Soon in the future.

Reactions: zane620
See Astros. Xen is going to try and kill you =D

See Astros. Xen is going to try and kill you =D
As Heizo would say in his past life. The day that death visits is a great one.

As Heizo would say in his past life. The day that death visits is a great one.
Don't worry. I feel like you have a guardian angel watching over you.

Reactions: Astros
I have added a MAP for Seireitei. It's on the first page, the third post. Where the cast list is. It's a new tab called "Seireitei Map".

Showing up my MS Paint skills with your map >> That's a paddlin.

10 has best base, scrubs.

Reactions: Akashi
Guerra's off to save the day.

Just fyi, Vaham is not in Soul Society, not yet anyway.
I know, i'm pretty sure I mentioned that Guerra noticed that his signature had left some time ago. "but maybe Vaham would get her but his signature had left already to who knows where." That's the line I typed, I am reading and paying attention.

Did you perhaps mean Xenethis? Akashi meant Vaham was /never/ in Soul Society yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.