Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be adding a new rule.

It's quite simple. I'd like people to post quality posts, and I've seen alot of them so far and am pleased. I will involve certain characters in some plots to give them a spotlight, development or anything else.

Quality posts will earn pointers from us GMs, especially me, and I will involve you in something for the future, obviously after your consent. Anyhow, I would like people to earn this rather, and not make half-assed posts just to get things going.

Also, I've forgotten to mention this but the minimum requirements for a post is at least two paragraphs. 4-5 lines per paragraph. So at least 8-10 lines is the requirement. Also, people who make posts, if there are grammatical errors in your post, then please proofread it before posting. I am not hard on this persay, as long as its readable for the others then you wont have me telling you what to do or not.
Is their any limit on how long we are able to make one post or are walls of text acceptable?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ganryu
Is their any limit on how long we are able to make one post or are walls of text acceptable?
My posts from now on will be comparable to a J.K Rowling novel

My posts from now on will be comparable to a J.K Rowling novel
So, full of plot holes that require whole books to fix?

Reactions: Iroh
... you win this round

Reactions: Dakota K5
Please elaborate on what you mean?

You can make a post as long as you want, as long as its productive and well, makes sense. Everyone should be able to at least post the minimum requirements to the posts lengths, and that's 8-10 lines. 4-5 per paragraph as mentioned before.

So yes, you can make it as long as you want, but not as short as you want, and that's only if you intend on making it shorter than the minimum requirements.

One of the reasons for why is because I've seen people post one liners, three liners, and four liners. I honestly dont like it, and I feel that they can put little effort to make their post at least two paragraph long. I'm asking very little from the players in this regard.

The other is. A half-assed post seems like something that belongs in a chat RP, where people post one liners etc. So yeah, I'm not having that.

Last edited:
Please elaborate on what you mean?

You can make a post as long as you want, as long as its productive and well, makes sense. Everyone should be able to at least post the minimum requirements to the posts lengths, and that's 8-10 lines. 4-5 per paragraph as mentioned before.

So yes, you can make it as long as you want, but not as short as you want, and that's only if you intend on making it shorter than the minimum requirements.

One of the reasons for why is because I've seen people post one liners, three liners, and four liners. I honestly dont like it, and I feel that they can put little effort to make their post at least two paragraph long. I'm asking very little from the players in this regard.

The other is. A half-assed post seems like something that belongs in a chat RP, where people post one liners etc. So yeah, I'm not having that.
I meant what you said in the second line here, I just wanted to be clear as some RP GMs want a min length but if then if someone went over a certain line limit the GM/GMs got bent out of shape.

I meant what you said in the second line here, I just wanted to be clear as some RP GMs want a min length but if then if someone went over a certain line limit the GM/GMs got bent out of shape.
Ah okay.. As long as its over the min reqs... It can be as long as you want it to be.

• Useful
Reactions: Dakota K5
By the way Akashi, not sure if you didn't see it but I did post as Nene.

Likely won't be able to post anywhere today. Thursdays I'm pretty busy. If I do post, it'll be much, much later on in the evening/night.

Me too. You have power playing privileges for what we talked about if you need it.

Aww should go save the loli, but I'm stuck till Emp posts, and have another Captain to deal with. :/

Aww should go save the loli, but I'm stuck till Emp posts, and have another Captain to deal with. :/
No worries, I'll have Pyramid Head go save the day.

08c97115872539.5629815034b29.jpg

She only set fire, no big deal.

She only set fire, no big deal.
So, they're still in the sky right? Inzane's earlier post has me wondering what with him melting buildings.

As long as people are posting competently and moving things forward, I don't think there's a problem. I'm not nearly so big on the raw length so much as the content. I'm not interested in throwing fat into a post to make a minimum. Nor should you. There will be times when you'll go below the minimum because it just doesn't make sense to throw meaningless bulk in. So just try to put out quality work. That's what we want more than line numbers.

So, they're still in the sky right? Inzane's earlier post has me wondering what with him melting buildings.
They moved a bit, I figure they are right at the skyline

They moved a bit, I figure they are right at the skyline
Hmm, okay. I figured Kenpachi had gotten a bit closer to the ground, but didn't know how much. Mainly asking as I planned to post and detail the explosion of Cero Vs Bankai along with the aftermath.

Gotta say, I'm a bit worried for the Lieutenants seeing as one got godmoded bad, and another is being brushed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.