Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still here but tomorrow will be better, am actually going to head to bed. I'll start a titanpad up for us to collab with when we're ready, we can discuss it there :p

I am still here but tomorrow will be better, am actually going to head to bed. I'll start a titanpad up for us to collab with when we're ready, we can discuss it there :p
Fair enough, I'll keep an eye out for it.

This computer loves to overheat, Always at the worst moments. Bella will have to wait, I'm tired.

Thats right Katai! You yell at your owner! Cause who else will heal Sieg when he start puking up blood?

Thats right Katai! You yell at your owner! Cause who else will heal Sieg when he start puking up blood?
Illea knows CPR (On my phone on a trip, I'll post tonight)

I probably wont post tonight. One of my Parakeets just passed away.

Some stuff at school has come up recently so I'm going to have to drop this in order to save my GPA.
I may join back if you'll accept me later but as of right now too mush is going IRL for me to keep up.
I'm very sorry for wasting your time.

That's unfortunate =/. I'm fine with letting the RP set a day.

That is perfectly fine. :)

Some stuff at school has come up recently so I'm going to have to drop this in order to save my GPA.
I may join back if you'll accept me later but as of right now too mush is going IRL for me to keep up.
I'm very sorry for wasting your time.
.. Okay. Good luck in RL. And if you ever do want to return.. Well, we'll cross that bridge if when we get there.

Now then, both Septima and Octava positions are VACANT.

Dibs on 4th Lt

Appearance:
cbaa1b5b82f5ce9e05295f2a138bde54.jpg

Name: Kayano Aishi

Number: Septima/7
Tattoo: On her left breast, over her heart

Accessories: None... yet.

Aspect of Death: Jealousy/Obsession
Mask: Literally Kayano's face and then some. Kayano has a "pair" of mask halves which she switches based upon her mood.

Zanpakutō Name: Zettai Shoji
Zanpakutō Appearance: A form changing zanpakuto depending upon which mask Kayano has on. When in the dere mask (represented by the sun), it takes the form of a diary and pen. When in the yan mask (represented by the moon), it takes the form of a standard knife.

General Abilities:
Cero. Average.
Bala. Also average.
Reiatsu: Average.
Sonido. High acceleration, low comparative top speed.
Descorrer. Average, though Kayano is good at doing this more stealthily than most.
Hierro. Somewhat subpar for being an espada. However, it is a bit balanced out by one of her abilities.
Regeneration. Not high speed regeneration. Kayano can regenerate parts of her body given time but not nearly quick enough for a battle. It just means that she can regrow lost limbs if left alone to rest for long enough. Like a week or two.
Pesquisa. Kayano excels at pesquisa, able to track people at high speed. She is also adept at following specific targets or noticing anyone who might be tailing her.
Gran Rey Cero. Just like any other GRC except that Kayano can only use the blood of her rivals to invoke it. She cannot use her own.

Unique Abilities:
Proportionate will power: Kayano's ability parameters literally change with her mood and goals. The greater her desire to do something, the more her abilities will increase till she reaches the point of damaging her body from the stress. If she doesn't find it directly related to her goal, her abilities will decrease in similar fashion till she's sub VC level. This isn't just in terms of intentional output but an actual change of capacity.
Pinpoint stalking: Once Kayano has chosen someone whom she wishes to have, she will gain an absurd level of ability to track the object of her affections. Her senses will be finely tuned to noticing, locating, and finding that person as well as any potential rivals. However, this has a tunnel vision type effect. Just as her perception is increased in relation to those people, her perceptive ability of everyone else decreases when she is focused.
Yan Mask: This mask grants Kayano a mental pollution type effect, helping to entice insanity and irrationality. This works by distillation, selectively sealing the parts of her reiatsu that would give off any other feeling and heightening the insanity. The mask encompasses her clothes, weapons, and so forth, whatever they may be, allowing her to remove all evidence that she might give off. They simply won't stick. Her fingers will lose their fingerprints. All blood and other things that might stick to her clothes will also disappear as soon as she switches, stored in the Yan mask till she puts it on again. As this is her combat form, everything spawned by Kayano's Yan mask gain the durability of being part of her zanpakuto. As such, her rather weak hierro is compensated by her clothes acting as light armor.
Dere Mask: This mask grants Kayano a calming aura that makes her seem more cute and likable. The dere mask also works by distillation, just like the yan mask. As such, all bloodlust and such are locked away. Just like the Yan mask, it encompasses a set of her clothes, weapons, and so on that are switched out when she changes masks. This double set allows her to keep looking cute and innocent.
The Ideal Girl: What Kayano actually looks like is a mystery. However, she has the ability to eat a person and look and sound just like them. This can be done one at a time and only to one that she believes her dearest would love most. Yes, she can also sing Vocaloid style. Synthetic sounding voice and all.

Resurrección Appearance: None, really. Subtlety, people.
Resurrección Release Command: Jika, Zettai Shoji

Ressurrección Abilities: Zettai Soji happens when both Yan and Dere masks are combined. Kayano takes the two masks and puts them together where they fuse, giving her access to all of her abilities rather than just a portion. She can, however, shift dominance back and forth between the two rather than actively use both. Kayano gains a heavy increase in physical strength and heightened perception.

Accessorize: The main ability of Zettai Soji. Kayano can feed mementos of the object of her affections to Zettai Soji. They will end up in her inner world and fuel her knife which adds to her base increase in physical strength and perception.

Bloody Art: Only usable with the blood of her rivals. Kayano smears the blood of her rivals out in a heart or some other lovey dovey shape. This increases her own feelings for the object of her affection which naturally also increases her power, per her proportionate will power ability.

Perfect Framing: This ability allows Kayano to temporarily animate the corpse of a rival whom she has killed to effectively destroy their reputation for good so the object of her affection might think back favorable upon them again. This is a simple command type animation and is only usable for a single, simple task. Nothing complicated.

Senpai ni kizuite: A communication type ability that works similar to Tenteikura. Kayano's voice will reach the object of her affections almost indefinitely. If they're in the same dimension, it is happening. There is no complication to it, merely causing the person to notice her. Whether they do anything about it or come is up to them but they WILL NOTICE Kayano.

Personality: Kayano teeters between being cute and innocent though she is hardly such in reality and being an absolutely insane killer and torturer in the name of eliminating everything in between her and her ideal man. She has learn the hard way about a lot of shallow methods and is determined to worm her way into the heart of her ideal man when she finds him, no matter how long that may take, no matter what she had to do to make it a reality. With a high level of mastery over her own persona, Kayano will shift how she is to try to fit what she believes that person would like and feels it. It is not an act but a choice backed by raw desire to please said person. She is terribly obsessive and possessive to creepy levels though she managed to hide it very well. She will do absolutely anything for her dearest. Absolutely anything. That means doting on him hand and foot, becoming whatever he wants her to be, learning whatever is important to him, killing anyone who might come between them, and so on.
History: Kayano was a lovesick little hollow once upon a time. There wasn't really much of that to be had in Hueco Mundo. No matter how much she made advances as senpai or how strong she became to show him how capable she was, he just wouldn't notice her. It was all about getting the next stupid meal. Kayano was sad. She didn't care about any of that. Each day when she went to the living world to hunt for souls, she would see those happy humans who were more fortunate than her, those humans who had been noticed. She wondered to herself for a long time what was different between them and her. They were weak, died easily, and many of them did nothing but look pretty. Then it came to her. They didn't have masks. Immediately, she tore off her mask, managing to get off half of it. She writhed on the ground for hours as her body began to change, becoming like that of an arrancar. Happily, she ran off to see Senpai but just like before, she was not noticed. In a fit of rage and despair, Kayano ripped off the other half. She had no idea what happened during that time, everyone around her died, including Senpai. The mask zoomed right back on her face and the other half that she'd ripped off was next to her too. It seemed that taking off the whole thing wasn't allowed. Or it was impossible. Kayano had no idea which, only that nothing had worked out how it was supposed to. Depressed, she went back to the living world to observe the humans for decades. She no longer needed to consume souls on a daily basis to survive and the urge wasn't there either but inside, she felt empty. It was because there was no one for her to dote on and lather with affection. And each time she looked in the mirror, she sighed, seeing how unlike the humans she looked.

Centuries later of watching humans, Kayano became enamored with one. He was a young and dreamy looking one. Popular with so many girls. Yet he couldn't see her. He could sometimes hear her but never see her and that made her sad. They talked sometimes but then those girls got in the way and he began talking with her less and less. Angry, Kayano killed them all, leaving a bloody splatter where they all were. The human was mortified by the experience and receded to solitary life as she killed off everyone he got close to, unable to hear her any longer. Eventually, he became obsessed with games and refused to talk with anyone who wasn't 2d as they wouldn't die on him. Kayano slinked off as well, often watching and trying to talk to him but to no avail. Wandering around the human world some more, she eventually struck gold. She found a large group of humans that all seemed to resemble that 2d character that the boy seemed to favor the most. He couldn't see this. That would be completely impermissible. Like a shark at a feeding frenzy, Kayano picked out the best looking ones and swallowed them up. As soon as she did, her body began to change to match. As impossible as it seemed, she had become exactly what she had wished for. In her excitement, she rushed to the boy's house only to find that he had hung himself. More angry and dejected than ever, Kayano went back to Hueco Mundo, to the place where people could actually see her and found the espada not so long after, ones with more humanlike features, all of whom could think and feel, seeing more in front of them than the next meal. She joined them happily and has been honing her methods. The next time she finds an ideal man, there will be no mistakes. She'll do it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dakota K5
Well the collab is done and up, yay.

@Sasha Bliss - Are you still around or what? I can see you posting in other RPs and such.. tehe xD

Oh... God... She's just... She's just a bowl of love and huggles ain't she...?

Of course. She'll just love you to death.

She'll put Gasai to shame.

I fully intend such.

I will be adding a new rule.

It's quite simple. I'd like people to post quality posts, and I've seen alot of them so far and am pleased. I will involve certain characters in some plots to give them a spotlight, development or anything else.

Quality posts will earn pointers from us GMs, especially me, and I will involve you in something for the future, obviously after your consent. Anyhow, I would like people to earn this rather, and not make half-assed posts just to get things going.

Also, I've forgotten to mention this but the minimum requirements for a post is at least two paragraphs. 4-5 lines per paragraph. So at least 8-10 lines is the requirement. Also, people who make posts, if there are grammatical errors in your post, then please proofread it before posting. I am not hard on this persay, as long as its readable for the others then you wont have me telling you what to do or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.