• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make a post when I get home in 3ish hours

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
Poor Xenethis... I'm not even going to say a word.

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion666
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ganryu
The Trecera gives people infectious diseases. INFECTIOUS DISEASES. The kind that transmit to other things, Arrancars included, when you touch the infected blood. The infected blood which is on Sieg right now. Who you have so kindly chosen to touch.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ganryu
The Trecera gives people infectious diseases. INFECTIOUS DISEASES. The kind that transmit to other things, Arrancars included, when you touch the infected blood. The infected blood which is on Sieg right now. Who you have so kindly chosen to touch.
Funny thing is.. Xenethis' skin is not touching the blood directly or the Shinigami's skin so it isn't really infecting him...

Man diseases are a bitch in real life and in fictional life.

Sorry for double posting but is anyone doing a post for the Xen/Sieg situation? If not Ima throw up my post.

I was gonna have Heizo pop in, call him a coward.

I believe @Detective Zero is also going to make a post in regards of that Xen/Sieg situation.

Well I'll wait a bit then, if Detective is gonna make a post then I don't think mine will affect his that badly. No offense but I rather not wait three hours to see XD

Edit: Poor Xen, he might be on a recieving end of 4v1 XD

Feel free, I'm still at work. If things happen beforehand then oh well, I can work with what I get

Well Im actually going to head to bed, so feel free XD

Alright, can I count that as Zion directly touching Sieg? Granted, with Ilea bleeding out, no catalyst, but throw a man a bone.

Just to clarify
Bacteria in powder, Illea's blood, infected's blood= Disease
Illea's own Reiatsu=catalyst to Disease

@Sasha Bliss - Please check the OOC for any updates or anything new. You seem to be neglecting the OOC. There can be vital information here. Besides, there is defintely something you haven't taking into account before making your post..

Sorry that post was rushed I can't think right now so I'm going to delete it and start again tomorrow morning, so good night

@Saito Hajime - There will be some edits in Iroh's post, so make sure you edit your post accordingly when you see this. Hopefully soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.