Status
Not open for further replies.
Stros, go murder the loli. Or cut number ones arm off...nothing will happen as a result << >>

Nothing to see here move along.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Useful
Reactions: Ganryu and Astros
Maybe, but unless you're going to shield your as of yet unmade lieutenant (or any of the others in your division) from the attack, I'm going to have a hard time being part of your division if you know what I mean.
I have my ways to do that. And it will work too well for protecting you guys. I will get like a small protection. Melaura might get a chance to score some man point when Sieg stops the 723rd pokemon from doing self destruction

Uh, just a note, posted, and editted, originally was going to fall out of Resurreccion, decided against it.

First battle to start, first one to come all the way to end it looks like

Uh, just a note, posted, and editted, originally was going to fall out of Resurreccion, decided against it.
Lovely I'll post when I'm home

zaEtR8Q.png

Name: Sakoto Azuha

Previous Affiliation: Kidō Corps

Division: Fifth Division

Zanpakutō Sealed Appearance:
The image above will give you an idea on how it looks in its sealed appearance. It's a black katana with light purple to white runic symbols along its center, and they are all connected together. It's like a language. Though the inner background color is dark purple. From the hilt and to the tip of the blade. The runic symbols are black, or rather greyed out, as if there is a purpose for them being the way they are in their current state. It is an odd Zanpakutō, having a black string hanging down from the hilt, along with three cube-like bells, which can also been seen in the image above.

Zanpakutō Shikai Appearance: "Pick your opponent, Koyoko-surei."
Again, there is not much change in the way his blade looks in its Shikai form. Rather, the only difference is that the first two runic symbols starting from the hilt and up, will permanently glow in the color purple. They were greyed out in its sealed appearance, and now, in its Shikai appearance, they are rather "active". There are three cube-like bells hanging down from the hilt as it can be seen in the image above, as mentioned before. But now, the first cube-like bell out of the three, closest to the hilt, will have a sharp glow. In the same color as the "activated" runic symbols, which would be purple. Though in its case, it will rather fade out and in, or pulsate quite slowly.

Another thing worth mentioning upon Shikai activation is to the fact that a magical symbol, will appear beneath the opponent chosen by the wielder of the Zanpakutō and the latter itself. This magical symbol will glow in the same color as the runic symbols. The runic symbol will pulsate and glow in the color of purple, while the circle itself around the runic symbol, will be light purple. This will happen immediately and then disapper. There are no cause and effect in regards of these "magical" circles.

Shikai Abilities:
Nejimageru (Distort) - There is only a certain way, an ability such as this can occur. If the runic symbol representing Nejimageru appears beneath the enemy upon Shikai activation, then only this ability can be used, nothing else. This Zanpakutō is quite tricky, and rather wants it wielder to work for it, in order for it to comply to Kihan's wishes to a certain degree. Nejimageru requires the wielder to feed the Zanpakutō. There has to a certain amount of attacks, that has to be successful against the opponent, or almost successful. A simple example to "almost successful" would be where the blade clashes with another blade. It would take approximately about eight to ten hits against the enemy who was "targeted" by the Zanpakutō upon Shikai activation, as mentioned earlier. Once the runic symbol is completely drained, it will be greyed out, as it usually is in its sealed appearance. However, the energy drained from the runic symbol passes on over to the first cubic-like bell. Which will be glowing brightly. That would mean that the conditions have been met, and Nejimageru can be used whenever the wielder wishes for it.

The cube like bell will start to "ring", and once used, a sound wave will emanate from it, passing through anything. No harm will be done, however, it will distort the opponent and their perception of time. Or rather, this ability will interfere or work like a jamming device. This will only happen for a few seconds. He can use it in a way where this ability may make the opponent believe they made a fatal injury on Kihan, or if their attacks were successful. This ability can be used to trick the enemy, or to land a successful hit.

This Zanpakutō's main elements are both Sound and Manipulation.

Kido Spells:

Bakudo #62: Hyapporankan
Bakudo #9: Geki
Bakudo #9: Hōrin
Bakudo #37: Tsuriboshi
Bakudo #?: Hakufuku
Bakudo #73: Tozanshō
Bakudo #39: Enkōsen
Bakudo #4: Hainawa

Hado #31: Shakkahō
Hado #96: Ittō Kasō
Hado #4: Byakurai
Hado #58: Tenran
Hado #11: Tsuzuri Raiden
Hado #63: Raikōhō
Hado #33: Sōkatsui
Hado #73: Sōren Sōkatsui

Other Skills:

Zanjutsu - He is capable of using his blade like any other Shinigami out there, however he is above normal, and has some exceptional skills within Zanjutsu itself. He is no expert, or a master, but he knows his way around it fairly well. If anything, he would be a great Zanjutsu user.

Kidō Expert - Previously affiliated with the Kidō Corps, he knows his way around both Bakudo and Hado spells to an exceptional level. It is one of his forte, whereas he has an arsenal of skills within both Bakudo and Hadō. Giving him the ability to use it in unique combinations, and in other varieties. He may be the only lieutenant in the Gotei 13 who is capable of using plentiful of Kidō spells.

Great Endurance - Despite his great aptitude for Kidō, he is also capable of dragging a battle against his opponent, thanks to his stamina.

High Reiatsu - A simple but neccessary for him. It is one of the reasons why he is capable of utilizing a variety of Kidō spells. Wheras his reiatsu has gradually grown as the man has been honing his skills both in long range, and obviously close range.

Personality:
Sakoto is blunt and straightforward. He is quite loyal and obedient to those in higher authority, and very well knows his own place among the Gotei 13. He can be seen as callous due to his attitude against people, but usually, he is a productive man. Quite the analytical and an optimist. Other than that he is as social as he can get, among friends or even to those who doesn't see eye to eye with the man. He also holds the aura of integrity around him, because thats a very big part of him.

History:
Sakoto Azuha is from one of the noble houses in Soul Society, or much more specifically, in Seireitei. The Azuha are known to have their family members be a part of the Gotei 13. It's a tradition and has been in many generations. Most if not many of the members end up becoming a Shinigami, or somehow contribute to Seireitei and the realm they all live in; Soul Society. There is a certain reputation the Azuha has, and thats honor and discipline. Most if not many of their members would be teachers at the Shin'ō Academy or a part of the Kidō Corps. They also marry within the family or arrange one with another noble family.

Sakoto was much more interested in becoming a Shinigami, even if he did have the talent to be one, however, his aptitude and skills were much more suited for Kidō than anything else. Therefore, as per traditions within the Azuha family, he became a practictioner and joined the Kidō Corps. Though his talent within the Kidō Corps grew exceptionally, but the Sakoto never felt it was a place he belonged to. They were a different branch within the Soul Society, or in other words, Seireitei. They were only affiliated with the Gotei 13, but were not actually a part of the latter. Many years later, he was automatically assigned to a division within the Gotei 13.

He became the Vice-Captain, or a Lieutenant in the Thirteenth Division, under Heizo Ozaki. Sakoto did not pay it any mind, because now, he essentially got what he originally wished for, to become a Shinigami, or rather, work for the Gotei 13. He is probably the only one with experience both in being a practictioner of Kidō to an exceptional level, and in being a Shinigami, who prioritizes in the ways of using Zanjutsu. Thanks to that, he can go about in a fight in two ways, and we very well know what they are.​

Last edited:

First battle to start, first one to come all the way to end it looks like
-hands you the "You broke the Kenpachi's mind enough award"-

I have updated my Lieutenants history, changed his last name, and removed the part about him being a Shihoin. I made an original noble family instead. History is obviously updated to make sense.

This is madness! Though, with the rate of Bankai release I wonder who will destroy more first.

This is madness! Though, with the rate of Bankai release I wonder who will destroy more first.
No one is taking that one away from me.

Well depends on how ya look at it. I say right now Illea so far just by herself has caused more destruction XD

No one is taking that one away from me.
Well depends on how ya look at it. I say right now Illea so far just by herself has caused more destruction XD

Well, meant more aimed at Captains. It's their job to protect the Soul Society not destroy it while doing so.

Well, meant more aimed at Captains. It's their job to protect the Soul Society not destroy it while doing so.
Oh then simple Zion wnats to protect his LT, while mine.... -looks at him laughing evilly- Well he just wants to kill her.

I'm still trying to aim a good shot at your barracks. Those fires are going to make it really annoying.

I'm still trying to aim a good shot at your barracks. Those fires are going to make it really annoying.
I know ;D come on. Dance with the Kenpachi. Think of it like Daddy daughter time, only Im a complete stranger trying to gore you in half.

I know ;D come on. Dance with the Kenpachi. Think of it like Daddy daughter time, only Im a complete stranger trying to gore you in half.
That sounds like pedophilia. Hmm. Damn, I don't wanna try and struggle through it. Guess aiming for someone else's barracks is the only other option. Maybe I should aim at squad 1, that couldn't go wrong.

That sounds like pedophilia. Hmm. Damn, I don't wanna try and struggle through it. Guess aiming for someone else's barracks is the only other option. Maybe I should aim at squad 1, that couldn't go wrong.
Its only pedo if Im hitting on her. and not the way Im currently hitting on her.

Yeah, Renzo's office faces out to the major part of Soul Society. Aiming at 1 would be fine.

Note if you do. You are on your own XD Sieg aint becoming an accidental casualty XD

Hey Red, how about we do a collab for Oka and Kurono to catch things up for us since I've been a bit behind, if you'd like.

Hey Red, how about we do a collab for Oka and Kurono to catch things up for us since I've been a bit behind, if you'd like.
Just seen this, and hmm sure. What did you have in mind?

Well guess you left, we'll have to talk about this tomorrow I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.