Status
Not open for further replies.
Et tu is from the quote "Et tu brutè" I think I got the e wrong but it's a quote from a Roman emperor known as Caesar. y'know, the guy that got backstabbed by his court or w/e

Reactions: Ganryu
Then again there were many overthrown Roman emperors with several reasons and means... But yeah. Julius Caesar.

...... I can see why my Spanish teacher got fired now.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Also, speaking of Spanish, can I get changed from the three Espada (Tres)to the third(Tercera)?

But now to wonder why Red plans to Caeser me >.>

Everyone gets one.

This is off topic, but Caesar never became an Emperor, that is why he was killed by his 'friends' and back stabbed. The first Roman Emperor, ironically enough, was Caesar's Nephew. Augustus >.>

But yea...back on topic. Just my inner history nerd coming out and needing to fix that. lol

Meh, historic Roman figure, how about that? lol

Damn, I haven't been able to stop listening to this one Touhou song among other OSTs like Bleach for a while now... I think your Captain caused the former though, @RedArmyShogun lol

Damn, I haven't been able to stop listening to this one Touhou song among other OSTs like Bleach for a while now... I think your Captain caused the former though, @RedArmyShogun lol

I like this version of that song more,

I have lots of Touhou Shit in my play lists. (as I call my beloved Touhou music.)

Reactions: Detective Zero
We got ourselves a fight!

@Detective Zero Been a long time since I seen that episode, Use to stay up past bedtime to watch Family Guy.

Changed Segunda's theme song to something more suited.

I'm gonna post soon. Thursdays are typically busy for me so I likely won't post on them, or if I do it won't be often. Thankfully, Friday's I'm free!

-joins the random captain party-

Status
Not open for further replies.