• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
not to mention dog vs cat

Okay Emps mummy will be fighting the Segunda, and I will be having wolf fight Kurono Akitachi in my next post.

So Trickster Vs Banker

and Tracker Vs Stealth.

To add more on that last one, the fire vs regen factor will be interesting if not painful.
One word: Cauterize.

Lol natural hatered all the way around.

Lol natural hatered all the way around.
well Zion went after the primera... when belladona joins the fight i will have melaura go against her battle between women both are conceited although belladonna is much more conceited

Who wants to go against the knight? (Sexta)

One word: Cauterize.
It's a fun new game all the kids are playing. She doesn't know how to play it so I'm teaching her

• Love
Reactions: Ganryu
Who wants to go against the knight? (Sexta)
i would have made zion go after the sexta but him and the primera have history.. and besides a fight with the sexta would be crazy especially if he releases his zanpakuto.. he'd have to use his bankai just to make a dent in him... so good luck to your opponent not that the primera will be easier but i didn't want to have to use bankai especially so early in the rp.
hmm maybe sieg will end up using bankai against @Ganryu
I mean did kill some of his subordinates I would have went straight bankai

i would have made zion go after the sexta but him and the primera have history.. and besides a fight with the sexta would be crazy especially if he releases his zanpakuto.. he'd have to use his bankai just to make a dent in him... so good luck to your opponent not that the primera will be easier but i didn't want to have to use bankai especially so early in the rp.
I doubt it. Either I hit Seig or I don't, there's no build up really to it, so no real reason to prove myself 'worthy' to the kenpachi, just a win or a loss.

Also, am I the only one who finds it funny my character came out blasting the crap out of things, adn the rest of the Espada are coming out and just wandering off.

I doubt it. Either I hit Seig or I don't, there's no build up really to it, so no real reason to prove myself 'worthy' to the kenpachi, just a win or a loss.

Also, am I the only one who finds it funny my character came out blasting the crap out of things, adn the rest of the Espada are coming out and just wandering off.
No I loved it actually fits your characters personality... it also was a great way to get their attention i know no one was expecting a Released Espada and a gran rey Cero...also I loved that in bleach to like when they first went to seireiti some of the captains showed thier bankai and others didn't.
If seig didn't go after her I would have made Zion use his bankai and try to disintegrate anything that came out of the Garganta

Sieg also only uses it for those he considers worthy. She survives long enough she just may get the bankai. Sexta can join in if they wish. I'm not against it

Hmmmmmmmm......

@Iroh - Your post is readable, but there are alot of grammar issues with it, and is jumbled up. I'd like it if you made it much more easier on the readers eyes.

Hmmmmmmmm......

@Iroh - Your post is readable, but there are alot of grammar issues with it, and is jumbled up. I'd like it if you made it much more easier on the readers eyes.
Believe i cleaned it up somewhat I should have proofread I had rushed it didn't realize i made so many mistakes

Hmmmmmmmm......

Have I ever mentioned I'm an ass?

We all know that Ganryu :p

• Thank You
Reactions: Ganryu
Oh Gan, will thy ever change their ways?

Looking at emperor's post made me realize something. Sieg using her as an arm rest is her only contact with males. I feel bad that her only contact with males is Sieg being rude XD

What next? Cop a feel and she gives him a cookie?

@Astros - Your character is accepted, and is a Veteran. No more Veteran spots available.

@Cirilla - I have not seen any progress from you in regards of your CSes. That means both the sixth division spot and nothing for the Octava position. Both those positions are now vacant for anyone else to nab. The Captain rank Veteran has gone over to Astros. I only hold reservations if I know the players are active and will get things rolling for their characters. CS-wise or otherwise.

@Zeroisdead - You're Septima is almost accepted. I need you to add details about your smoke abilities, and how much they hinder an opponent. Specific details to be more precise, and how it affects your character.

@Inzane620 - I need you to add proper details on how punishment is dealt with each game. And explain what you can actually do with the last two remaining games. Like, I need examples, and the pros and cons for all of them. In other words, specific details about the games, because what I'm reading right now, is more like from your Captain's POV XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.